Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse, let me know when you Androcrine goodies arrive. I want to make sure youre well taken care of my man

FireTitan just got back in town and they were in the mailbox. Pretty cans?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast why don't you show us what you got.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If I haven't mentioned how much I'm loving this thread yet , let me say I fuccing love everything about it ! Glad no one is making excuses and everyone is getting a video up. One more day lets keep it going tag your friends share the gainz !!! Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If I haven't mentioned how much I'm loving this thread yet , let me say I fuccing love everything about it ! Glad no one is making excuses and everyone is getting a video up. One more day lets keep it going tag your friends share the gainz !!! Lol
Fukk yesss

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried again tonight after a long tiring weekend of building a deck and was able to get up to 39 but as tired and drained as I am, I probably shouldn't have even tried.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried again tonight after a long tiring weekend of building a deck and was able to get up to 39 but as tired and drained as I am, I probably shouldn't have even tried.
That and I had some alcohol last night...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effort is worth it all!! Kudos

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With you 100%. Im really loving this and the turnout is getting great!! Cant wait to see the rest of the weeks coming in.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait to see what the next challenge will b. Anything but pull ups, anything but pull ups

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what the next challenge will b. Anything but pull ups, anything but pull ups
Pull ups it is bro!!!!! No, Just messing with you. I wouldnt do that, too many people cant do them and were here trying to instigate challenges and competition!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
With you 100%. Im really loving this and the turnout is getting great!! Cant wait to see the rest of the weeks coming in.
Yeah awesome job brother ! Thanks for putting it together for us ..

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Glad you guys are enjoying it as wel haha . And bloodnthunder no worries as I said earlier I can't do much more then 8 haha we want everyone to join the fun!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Trust me when I say we are glad to do this
This has been entertaining. Sure it's impressive when you can lift x amount of weight, but when you get into crazy reps and the whole mental aspect of not giving up that's when it's fun.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been entertaining. Sure it's impressive when you can lift x amount of weight, but when you get into crazy reps and the whole mental aspect of not giving up that's when it's fun.
I know what you mean. I'll do my video does not count in this challenge, I was very surprised at the number I put up. With that being said, I want to be able to see more out of myself now and all of your videos are making that desire stronger

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say I can't wait for the next rounds: weighted dips, weighted pull ups, squat challenge, rows whatever it is I'm ready!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We could do weighted pullups......

[video]https://youtu.be/0lCw_n3Ohig[/video]

Yes, that's me being a goof.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We could do weighted pullups......

[video]https://youtu.be/0lCw_n3Ohig[/video]

Yes, that's me being a goof.
Lol my sounds not working but you made it look easier then it is I'm sure ! Haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol my sounds not working but you made it look easier then it is I'm sure ! Haha
It should look fairly easy because I made the DBs out of wood and then painted them. Hammed it up for the video to make it seem they were actually heavy but they only weighed about 10-15 lbs each. Lol!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Balls - the only way
Dude this kid cane up to me while I was doing the 135 and was acting like he could lift more. He said and I quote "I bench 215 for 45 consistently" I told him if he could I'd give him $100 on the spot. He didn't even try lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It should look fairly easy because I made the DBs out of wood and then painted them. Hammed it up for the video to make it seem they were actually heavy but they only weighed about 10-15 lbs each. Lol!
Lmfaooo that's funny I was wondering wtf it was

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just don't beat me and post it 2 minutes before deadline so I can't counter attack lol
Thats a impressive number homie dont know if i can beat it but ill try im goin for 60

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude this kid cane up to me while I was doing the 135 and was acting like he could lift more. He said and I quote "I bench 215 for 45 consistently" I told him if he could I'd give him $100 on the spot. He didn't even try lmao
Doesn't take much to put people in there place nowadays lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Dude I redid today after 90% hst today. Got to 27 before my arms turned to jelly. How the hell is anyone supposed to do 100% 15 reps???
You defiantly have to prepare for it. Mind body and soul. Also 2x @ 75% is right around the corner. You will get through it. You will see why you don't want to add to it and get your 4 days off a week. Defently try to get your sleep brother.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You defiantly have to prepare for it. Mind body and soul. Also 2x @ 75% is right around the corner. You will get through it. You will see why you don't want to add to it and get your 4 days off a week. Defently try to get your sleep brother.
I'm definitely only doing 3 days a week. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the bench rep challenge. Just move on brother. Lol. Idea...Maybe you can call that your chest workout this go around? Other wise you will be spent.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
And the bench rep challenge. Just move on brother. Lol. Idea...Maybe you can call that your chest workout this go around? Other wise you will be spent.
That's what I did today lol. Also, on ones I can't get to 15 on, am I supposed to push past failure or rest a second and then push out till 15? Like 1234567-rest-891011-rest-12131415

Or just do what I can all at once even if its not to 15?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good morning ladies! Last day here remember you can shoot for higher in a second video ! I might give it another round myself to see if there's improvement , if not in a couple days I'm sure I'm 3 weeks there will be ;)