BPC-157 / shoulder tear healing / rotator cuff / how-to guide with vids and pics

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi folks!

Injured my shoulder 3 weeks ago. Internet guided self test points to a rotator cuff - supraspinatus tear.
EOD I do a one hour rehab -and stretch routine that I'll post here.

I have BPC-157 on hand and will start using it on Monday with a full documentation of how to use it correctly and the end results.

Log starts on Monday, stay tuned.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi folks!

Injured my shoulder 3 weeks ago. Internet guided self test points to a rotator cuff - supraspinatus tear.

I have BPC-157 on hand and will start using it on Monday with a full documentation of how to use it correctly and the end results.

Glad to see u back !!!!! You better tag me if u need a sponge bath!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
along for the ride!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpc157 is near magical.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hi folks!

Cant go wrong with bpc157. Im using it now post op along with several other goodies.

But can i ask why not get an mri? Wouldnt you rather know exactly whats going on in their?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant go wrong with bpc157. Im using it now post op along with several other goodies.

But can i ask why not get an mri? Wouldnt you rather know exactly whats going on in their?
I'm living in Bananaland and they may never have heard of MRI here. Paraguay is a do-it-yourself land -or die.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HG,
You going to pin it normally, directly into the bad shoulder or squirt it in your mouth?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
HG,
You going to pin it normally, directly into the bad shoulder or squirt it in your mouth?
Is that really an option? I am interested in it for my shoulder, but am rather chickensh*t about pinning myself (if we are being honest here). :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that really an option? I am interested in it for my shoulder, but am rather chickensh*t about pinning myself (if we are being honest here). :)
Never done just saw an article one time where an option was to squirt it in your mouth.
Google Ben Greenfield How to use Bpc157 (too week on this board to post links)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Id think not as from everything ive read says inj has to be "near" injury.

Its just a slin pin bro. Inj that **** you wont be sorry

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First things first...

What do you need:
-BPC-157 vial
-bacteriostatic water vial
-syringe with 5ml capacity or more
-insulin syringe
-cotton balls
-rectified alcohol

all.jpg

Buy disposable syringes, explained here:

syringes.jpg

oldave

oldave

Awards
I've read it can be used systemically or locally, more effective locally for injuries but is good for the gut if used systemically

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to inject 250mcg twice daily.
1 vial of BPC-157 has 5mg in it.

Calculations
250mcg = 0.25mg
5mg vial = 20 injections at 250mcg
5mg diluted in 3ml bac-water means: 0.15ml per shot (0.15ml x20 = 3ml)

Take plastic caps off of both vials.
Drench cotton balls in alcohol and tab the rubber tops of the bac-water and bpc vials for disinfection:
desinf.jpg

Take the bigger syringe, fill it with 3ml bac-water.
bacwater.jpg
3ml.jpg

Inject the bac-water into the bpc vial not on top of the powder, inject it slowly against the inner wall of the vial
BPC once diluted is highly unstable, NEVER shake it or drop it, treat it like it's nitroglycerin
filling.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something to read:

Meanwhile I'm preparing myself mentally for the next step, never pinned myself, so I'm gonna video tape it, will be fun...
since you are videoing it you cant cry! good luck I have never done it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done.

For everybody out there who never pinned himself, it's HORRIBLE
Just kidding, it hurts less than a mosquito bite, honestly.

The fugging camera did not record it. Found the problem, had to reboot the phone.
Will pin in a few hours again and film it.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Done.

For everybody out there who never pinned himself, it's HORRIBLE
Just kidding, it hurts less than a mosquito bite, honestly.

The fugging camera did not record it. Found the problem, had to reboot the phone.
Will pin in a few hours again and film it.
Suuuuuuure, Pictures/videos or it never happened!!!!! LOL

J/K, glad it worked out. Hopefully it will also help out!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dude got ballzez- first time pining and tries to get it on camera!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude got ballzez- first time pining and tries to get it on camera!
LOL, nah, it's not about ballz, I was explaining on the failed video where the tear is and where exactly I drive the needle in.

Will up a vid in about 5 hours, when I do it again before going to bed.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a pinning trick I learned from my diabetic father. Prepare the syringe. Determine where you plan to inject. Gently touch the skin with the needle. If you feel slight pain then there's a nerve there. Stop, move a few millimeters away to a new spot. Again, touch the skin and if you don't feel pain then inject.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a pinning trick I learned from my diabetic father. Prepare the syringe. Determine where you plan to inject. Gently touch the skin with the needle. If you feel slight pain then there's a nerve there. Stop, move a few millimeters away to a new spot. Again, touch the skin and if you don't feel pain then inject.
Awesome advise! Thank you.

I taped again and my phone failed AGAIN, changed the memory card, now working. Will up the video later on.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome advise! Thank you.

I taped again and my phone failed AGAIN, changed the memory card, now working. Will up the video later on.
I will take your word for it. no need to see a video, my imagination is fine with this one! LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised how easy pinning is. I read a lot about doing TRT this way, test right into the belly fat (enough here, still), will try it next week when my weekly dose is due.
Wondering now how I would do it when on a blast with a gram test... 4ml seems a bit much for sub injection, anyone?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, vid is up BUT, it has no sound... My daughter was taping and I guess she had both hands on the mic.
Anyway, you see me talking about where the injury is located -in my case, right under the delt where less muscle is, so I'm pinning an inch above that spot, figuring that gravity will do it's work at pulling the injected fluid down a bit.
When getting rid of the air bubble, it squirted and I was saying: "There goes five bucks...". It's not necessary to push all air bubbles out if going sub cutaneous or IM anyway.
I also talked about NOT to shake the bottle; also drawing -and later pushing the liquid slowly to avoid disturbance, as the peptide is very fragile.

[video=vimeo;179985933]https://vimeo.com/179985933[/video]

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpc157 is near magical. Love the stuff.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job HG! look like a pro..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 on 2 x 250mcg IM -injected very near the injury:

-Range of motion seems to improve
-lifting the arm in certain angles does hurt a bit but was impossible in the past

Don't know the English medical therm for this, will describe it:
When you are injured, you unconsciously take a different body posture, as specific movements cause pain.
This involuntary posture made me keep my arm tugged in, with the elbow very near the body at all times, avoiding a rise of the arm in an 40-45 degree angle.
The posture is gone, now grabbing my coffee mug, who is at 45 degrees without hesitation (still hurts) -without turning my body towards it.

IMHO, this last point is of uttermost importance as it shows a progress.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run in conjunction with tb500 is beyond magical
The possible sides of TB-500 had me hesitating, I'm almost 50 and cancer isn't a joke, even though the research results aren't conclusive, I will use TB-500 only when my condition is unbearable.
What is your experience with BPC / and or TB-500? What did it do for you?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
The possible sides of TB-500 had me hesitating, I'm almost 50 and cancer isn't a joke, even though the research results aren't conclusive, I will use TB-500 only when my condition is unbearable.
What is your experience with BPC / and or TB-500? What did it do for you?
They all have possible sides. Thats why they arent in the real medical field. The only peptide etc i wont use based on research is gw501516. Now that compound imo just isnt worth it.

Tb500/bpc157- ive used twice

- for golfers elbow- tb500 5mg/week for month then 5mg/month 5 months, bpc157 700mcg/daily spit injections also micro dosed injections. RESULTS- Pain free for over a year

- currently im post op shoulder surgery( 2 spurs removed and supraspinatus sutured due to 25%tear) 8 days. Day after surgery 5mg tb500, total first week 10mg tb500. Going forward 5mg/week 8 weeks, then 2.5mg/week for 4 weeks, then 2.5mg/month for 1 year

Boc157 started 3 days post op when bandage removed. 1000mcg/day split dose also micro dosed for 1 month. Will take 2 weeks off then do another month at 500mcg/day

Results 8 days post op- 100% full ROM. Sore yes i did have surgery. I saw dr at 6 days post op i had full ROM then. He was quite shocked.

Ill give the tb500 and not the bpc157 the credit for results so far as anyone who has used tb500 knows its a very effective anti inflammatory

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all have possible sides. Thats why they arent in the real medical field. The only peptide etc i wont use based on research is gw501516. Now that compound imo just isnt worth it.

Tb500/bpc157- ive used twice

- for golfers elbow- tb500 5mg/week for month then 5mg/month 5 months, bpc157 700mcg/daily spit injections also micro dosed injections. RESULTS- Pain free for over a year

- currently im post op shoulder surgery( 2 spurs removed and supraspinatus sutured due to 25%tear) 8 days. Day after surgery 5mg tb500, total first week 10mg tb500. Going forward 5mg/week 8 weeks, then 2.5mg/week for 4 weeks, then 2.5mg/month for 1 year

Boc157 started 3 days post op when bandage removed. 1000mcg/day split dose also micro dosed for 1 month. Will take 2 weeks off then do another month at 500mcg/day

Results 8 days post op- 100% full ROM. Sore yes i did have surgery. I saw dr at 6 days post op i had full ROM then. He was quite shocked.

Ill give the tb500 and not the bpc157 the credit for results so far as anyone who has used tb500 knows its a very effective anti inflammatory
Thank you for sharing! It seems that TB-500 is the better choice for healing as it has a pronounced anti inflammatory effect.
After researching other logs on BPC -and now viewing your approach, apparently my dosing protocol at 250mcg x2 is very conservative.
Will up the dose to 350mcg twice daily from now on.

My plan is, if I'm not fully healed in 3 weeks time, I will introduce HGH too. What are your thoughts on HGH?