BPC-157 / shoulder tear healing / rotator cuff / how-to guide with vids and pics

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll definitely get lean, you only really need to be consistent and hit cardio every day or every other day. With lifting you just need to preserve strengthen/muscle but your on anabolics so that won't be hard. IMO make you're sets light with high volume (15-20+ reps) and exactly like how your doing with 2 sets, you'll develop more muscular endurance and burn extra calories.
^^^^ That!

15% BF is all I ask for.... and heal my old joints.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll definitely get lean, you only really need to be consistent and hit cardio every day or every other day. With lifting you just need to preserve strengthen/muscle but your on anabolics so that won't be hard. IMO make you're sets light with high volume (15-20+ reps) and exactly like how your doing with 2 sets, you'll develop more muscular endurance and burn extra calories.
Ps heavy strength training burns the most calories.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a partially torn rotator cuff as well, probably supraspinatus according to PT but haven't had an MRI. Its been hurting 5 or 6 weeks. I'll be doing some rehabilitation exercises and getting some BPC-157. I started MK-677 today and hopefully its quality (Focused Nutrition). I would've already started BPC-157 if I wasn't going out of town for a week at the end of September.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
How can you tell if you've messed up a vial by being too aggressive?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can you tell if you've messed up a vial by being too aggressive?
I guess you can't.
Other sources are clear on being very careful with the vials.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will take what I have left. Did order TB-500 to see if it does any good to my knees too, may do a log on that.
I could stretch my remaining dosage a bit, for me is obvious that strengthening is the key now, healing is almost finished.
Have you started the TB500? What else are you running now?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you started the TB500? What else are you running now?
Running MK / Osta/ Anavar (all supposedly helpful with collagen synthesis) . BPC every 3-4 days, until it's gone. NSAID's every 2-3 days. After workouts using infra red heating lamp if some pain is felt.
Still doing strengthening exercises, lots of cuban rotations, now with considerable weight and without pain. Not doing presses besides shoulder press (moderate weights) and push ups.
For the average human, my shoulder would be cured. As a lifter I avoid all shoulder stressing exercises -or better, I do them with low weights and TUT.
For instance lateral rising with 6lbs DB's moving under tension until fatigue.
TB-500 is on it's way, will try it out if it helps my arthritic knees too.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running MK / Osta/ Anavar (all supposedly helpful with collagen synthesis) . BPC every 3-4 days, until it's gone. NSAID's every 2-3 days. After workouts using infra red heating lamp if some pain is felt.
Still doing strengthening exercises, lots of cuban rotations, now with considerable weight and without pain. Not doing presses besides shoulder press (moderate weights) and push ups.
For the average human, my shoulder would be cured. As a lifter I avoid all shoulder stressing exercises -or better, I do them with low weights and TUT.
For instance lateral rising with 6lbs DB's moving under tension until fatigue.
TB-500 is on it's way, will try it out if it helps my arthritic knees too.
Right on. Can you link me to the physical therapy exercises your doing? Everything I'm reading says to be doing PT everyday but the physical therapist I saw has me doing his program every 4 days at most! Obviously he knows more than I, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can too.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. Can you link me to the physical therapy exercises your doing? Everything I'm reading says to be doing PT everyday but the physical therapist I saw has me doing his program every 4 days at most! Obviously he knows more than I, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can too.
Here some rehab exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0AuYKoJB-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfyN1F0HCBk

Strengthening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2tNBOmvGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQogAS5638

Got TB-500 today and started it right away, will keep posting what I find out.

Edid: I use DB's for the cuban rotations, Shoulder strengthening I do like it would be a muscle group, max. twice weekly -or I split the different exercises

Hyperfluxe

Awards
It's been one week @500mcg per day on my shoulder, it's very good. Best thing ever, I ordered 6x5mg vials so it should be all healed soon.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been one week @500mcg per day on my shoulder, it's very good. Best thing ever, I ordered 6x5mg vials so it should be all healed soon.
Are you running all 6 all the way through?

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Are you running all 6 all the way through?
Well the literature says to run 30 days straight (3 vials) and then take a two week break right? I guess I'll do that since it's proven to be safe. I'm gonna be using it in my stomach, lower back and left hip too. This is the best purchase I have ever made.

For any tested athletes: this is confirmed to be WADA legal (for now). I asked.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
What would be the best spot to go IM for a winged scapula? I just can't seem to figure it out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here some rehab exercises:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0AuYKoJB-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfyN1F0HCBk

Strengthening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2tNBOmvGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQogAS5638

Got TB-500 today and started it right away, will keep posting what I find out.

Edid: I use DB's for the cuban rotations, Shoulder strengthening I do like it would be a muscle group, max. twice weekly -or I split the different exercises
So, from the beginning, were you doing all of these together? One of those videos says to not do the exercises if you already have an injury.
My injury hasn't gotten any better since I started doing the PT's workout he gave me. He has me doing those exercises "empty can", not "open can". I basically just want to follow what you've done since it seems to be working.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, from the beginning, were you doing all of these together? One of those videos says to not do the exercises if you already have an injury.
My injury hasn't gotten any better since I started doing the PT's workout he gave me. He has me doing those exercises "empty can", not "open can". I basically just want to follow what you've done since it seems to be working.
Start with the strengthening exercises eod , since your injury were weeks ago. Take NSAIDs , try to get Indomethacin.
Consider getting BPC or TB-500, better both! Now that I experienced with TB-500, I would prefer it over BPC if I had to chose between them.
Get at least 6-8 vials of TB-500, you will use 1 vial per week and feel improvement after 4 weeks (in my case anyway).
Do not take trest -or test, it hinders collagen synthesis. I only did TRT dosage.
I'm on vacation for the next 10-12 days and will not use inet to access the forum. I'm glad to share my experience, just ask, I'll answer as soon as I'm back.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start with the strengthening exercises eod , since your injury were weeks ago. Take NSAIDs , try to get Indomethacin.
Consider getting BPC or TB-500, better both! Now that I experienced with TB-500, I would prefer it over BPC if I had to chose between them.
Get at least 6-8 vials of TB-500, you will use 1 vial per week and feel improvement after 4 weeks (in my case anyway).
Do not take trest -or test, it hinders collagen synthesis. I only did TRT dosage.
I'm on vacation for the next 10-12 days and will not use inet to access the forum. I'm glad to share my experience, just ask, I'll answer as soon as I'm back.
Gotcha, thanks. I thought NSAIDs hindered recovery too?
I'm just using LGD now with TRT.
I haven't decided between bpc and tb, yet. Honestly, I'll probably go with the cheaper one first, if I do either. Thanks again.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks. I thought NSAIDs hindered recovery too?
I'm just using LGD now with TRT.
I haven't decided between bpc and tb, yet. Honestly, I'll probably go with the cheaper one first, if I do either. Thanks again.
IMHO you have to knock the inflammation out first to get the arm moving again, Indomethacin is hands down the most helpful, followed by diclofenac.
No idea if LGD is beneficial. Anavar or nandrolone, especially NPP (faster) comes to mind for collagen synthesis.
Another thing I did was, when doing the rubber band exercises -or cuban rotations, I limited them to perceived pain level of 5 in a scale from 1-10 (10 excruciating pain).
My shoulder is still at 95% .I'm pain free for any weightless movements and can do light presses now and some shoulder exercises. Before BPC and TB I couldn't lift my coffee mug in certain angles.
I really attribute 50% of my progress to BPC and lately to TB.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMHO you have to knock the inflammation out first to get the arm moving again, Indomethacin is hands down the most helpful, followed by diclofenac.
No idea if LGD is beneficial. Anavar or nandrolone, especially NPP (faster) comes to mind for collagen synthesis.
Another thing I did was, when doing the rubber band exercises -or cuban rotations, I limited them to perceived pain level of 5 in a scale from 1-10 (10 excruciating pain).
My shoulder is still at 95% .I'm pain free for any weightless movements and can do light presses now and some shoulder exercises. Before BPC and TB I couldn't lift my coffee mug in certain angles.
I really attribute 50% of my progress to BPC and lately to TB.
Gotcha. It sounds like you were far worse off than I was at the beginning, so that gives me some hope (sorry to be using your negative experience for that!).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. It sounds like you were far worse off than I was at the beginning, so that gives me some hope (sorry to be using your negative experience for that!).
I also meant to say only in the very beginning did picking up my water gallon in the passenger seat next to me be a problem. Well, and certain ways I sleep. I figured out how to overhead press with minimal pain, and now in the 6-10 rep range helps, instead of 3-5. I dropped lateral raises early on as those were the worst until the physical therapist had me do them. Those hurt. I also wonder if I'm pushing the PT too hard, because I end up with 8/10 pain by the end....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also meant to say only in the very beginning did picking up my water gallon in the passenger seat next to me be a problem. Well, and certain ways I sleep. I figured out how to overhead press with minimal pain, and now in the 6-10 rep range helps, instead of 3-5. I dropped lateral raises early on as those were the worst until the physical therapist had me do them. Those hurt. I also wonder if I'm pushing the PT too hard, because I end up with 8/10 pain by the end....
Sparkss linked me to a video were the guy recommends doing lateral rising with thumbs up and slightly inclined, can't find Sparkss post, damn. That worked for me and targets side delts.
I did PT like I would do any body part, mostly 2 times a week, 3 days apart. Even rotator cuff muscles are muscles and need rest, right?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss linked me to a video were the guy recommends doing lateral rising with thumbs up and slightly inclined, can't find Sparkss post, damn. That worked for me and targets side delts.
I did PT like I would do any body part, mostly 2 times a week, 3 days apart. Even rotator cuff muscles are muscles and need rest, right?
That sounds like a Cavaliere video I watched around "healthy shoulders" and how not to cause impingement. He uses the "holding a pitcher of water" visual to help keep the proper form, if I recall. I can't find it now either though LOL, but I will keep looking.

Evra

Awards
i used bpc for this injury. ****ing wonderful. 300mcg twice a day until bottle was finished. i was back in the gym go at it!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update:

I'm currently on CJC/w.dac , TB-500 and IGF1-LR3.

So far, the TB-500 by itself, after 4 weeks of use was similar in effect as BPC. Shoulder got better on it -but it took longer to note the effect.
I ran out of TB-500 just after week 4 when I noticed improvement and restarted taking it 2 days ago( after 3 weeks without), together with the mentioned peptides.
My new finding so far is:
Apparently the combination of TB with IGF1 and CJC is highly effective and fast acting.
After only 2 days of use I definitive feel a difference, not only my shoulder got better, -but my arthritic knees too.
Will keep observing and sharing.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea if DHT compounds like epiandro or androsterone effect collagen synthesis?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My new idea is to inject a low dose of "Artroglycan" sub-q around the knees, just where the meniscus is located.
"Artroglycan" is a low molecular weight -Chondroitin remedy for dogs developed in Argentina, to regenerate cartilage.

I'm still feeling way better with my current peptide cycle but I guess that it takes more to recuperate lost cartilage.
Will update how that goes for me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea if DHT compounds like epiandro or androsterone effect collagen synthesis?
No idea and very few studies on this, sorry bro. If I were you, I would emulate my current regime of peptides as it yields results.

I will never stop trying to get rid of all forms of "itis", it's crucial to have a pain free life when older.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No idea and very few studies on this, sorry bro. If I were you, I would emulate my current regime of peptides as it yields results.

I will never stop trying to get rid of all forms of "itis", it's crucial to have a pain free life when older.
I'm just a little apprehensive on the peptides because there's no long term data on them. I'm pretty much done using anything not well researched or something with plenty of long term use.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just a little apprehensive on the peptides because there's no long term data on them. I'm pretty much done using anything not well researched or something with plenty of long term use.
I was considering all risks before jumping on the "lab rat train".

I'm pushing 50 and had a turbulent life already, over 40 all kind of things can happen regardless of what remedies you use, like stroke, heart attack, cancer.
My pain in knees and shoulder is making my life sour enough to try it ALL, I simply have no time to waste waiting in agony until new drugs are found.

The hypothetical question:
What if TB-500 gives you (insert bad disease of your choice here)?

Is a somewhat mute point, because I'm already suffering due to my degenerative illnesses.
My goal is to better my quality of life, as I feel that when my "itis" progresses, it's not worth living it anyway, any bad disease caused by experimentation would only be the last nail in the coffin.

Extraordinary circumstances (degenerative- non curable illness like arthritis) needs extraordinary measures, that's my thinking.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was considering all risks before jumping on the "lab rat train".

I'm pushing 50 and had a turbulent life already, over 40 all kind of things can happen regardless of what remedies you use, like stroke, heart attack, cancer.
My pain in knees and shoulder is making my life sour enough to try it ALL, I simply have no time to waste waiting in agony until new drugs are found.

The hypothetical question:
What if TB-500 gives you (insert bad disease of your choice here)?

Is a somewhat mute point, because I'm already suffering due to my degenerative illnesses.
My goal is to better my quality of life, as I feel that when my "itis" progresses, it's not worth living it anyway, any bad disease caused by experimentation would only be the last nail in the coffin.

Extraordinary circumstances (degenerative- non curable illness like arthritis) needs extraordinary measures, that's my thinking.
Yeah, I hear you, and would feel the same way if I had the same issues but all I have is a little pain at 33; not worth (insert bizarre disease here) yet.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I hear you, and would feel the same way if I had the same issues but all I have is a little pain at 33; not worth (insert bizarre disease here) yet.
LOL, got it.

See, you feel much better now, knowing that others have it worse, LMAO

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the vet instructions for "Artroglycan" and it says :

Dogs over 40kg (85lbs) 3.5ml sub-q every 4-7 days.

I injected on the inside of the knee, besides the patella 0.1ml to see how it does. It stings a bit but so far, I feel fine.
As I'm a dog with over 200lbs, I'm going with 2.5ml around each knee. As a Canine-sapiens I have a slower metabolism, opting for weekly injections -instead of every 4 days.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injected today a total of 2ml (bilateral 1ml) Artroglycan around my knees, will do the same every 3 days as a loading phase, later on I'll opt for less.

Clock is ticking now, lets see if it cures the damn arthritis, as it does in dogs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short update on injectable Chondroitin

After a night of searching the web in 3 languages, I found the reason why injectable Chondroitin isn't available for humans.
Chondroitin is synthesized from bovine trachea. Some of you remember "mad cow disease", right?
For fear of transmitting this disease to humans, it's now outlawed.

Will I get "mad cow disease" now?

Argentina produces Artroglycan and has no history of BSE (mad cow). It is not completely clear that its even transmitted to humans in the first place -and IMHO highly unlikely to be transmitted by a bovine sourced injectable that's been purified and in an antiseptic suspension.

Since 1986, 180,000 BSE cases have been confirmed in British cattle, with 1,300 to 1,400 cases elsewhere in Europe -- all but several dozen cases in four countries (France, Ireland, Portugal and Switzerland), according to WHO. Small numbers of cases have been reported in Canada, Argentina, Italy and Oman, but in each of these countries this was only in imported British bovine. -source mad-cow.org
Case closed, will keep using it.
PIP is prominent, 1 day after injection I can feel some pain at the injection side, but nothing alarming.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Any updates over here? Just stumbled upon this goldmine of wonderful information...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Update:

I'm healed now, here what I discovered:

-PEG-MGF with BPC-157 is the way to go! When I started to use PEG-MGF eod, healing accelerated beyond believe.
I used one day BPC, the next day MGF. Dosage: 1 vial PEG-MGF is good for 5-6 applications near injury.

-Use more Bac water! Meaning, fill the syringe with about 0.4ml Bac water, then fill it with either BPC or MGF.
The reasoning behind this is, if you use only drops of BPC/MGF to reach the actual injury, you probably miss it. Using more volume penetrates more tissue. Also, it renders the use of multiple injections around the injury mute, only one injection needed.

-do not mix BPC with MGF in the same syringe, I suspect it renders the mixture useless (made this observation using other peptides, may do the same to BPC/MGF)

Had I used this combo -at this volume from day one, my guess is, healing would have been achieved after 3 month -instead of 6.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on veterinary chondroitin injections

Did almost nothing to heal my knees. After an MRI we found out, I have cartilage floating in my knees. Only surgery can help, well, the dogs med could have helped for Arthritis. When I turn 70, I might try it again, LOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbehl PowerHouse555 CJNator JDybya rtmilburn Jebrook Sparkss Studhorse Tank999 oldave DieselNY kenpoengineer RegisterJr sparks2012 ambulldog ELROCK BANE44 Vic_MD PeteRyde GreenMachineX Hyperfluxe Evra JPARKS42

I'm tagging you guys, as my update may interest you. ChocolateClen is trying the "more volume approach" and as far as I know with huge success.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbehl PowerHouse555 CJNator JDybya rtmilburn Jebrook Sparkss Studhorse Tank999 oldave DieselNY kenpoengineer RegisterJr sparks2012 ambulldog ELROCK BANE44 Vic_MD PeteRyde GreenMachineX Hyperfluxe Evra JPARKS42

I'm tagging you guys, as my update may interest you. ChocolateClen is trying the "more volume approach" and as far as I know with huge success.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

Thank thee

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

More volume as in more reps or the extra water in the injection?

CJNator

Awards

Awesome!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Important Update:

I'm healed now, here what I discovered:

-PEG-MGF with BPC-157 is the way to go! When I started to use PEG-MGF eod, healing accelerated beyond believe.
I used one day BPC, the next day MGF. Dosage: 1 vial PEG-MGF is good for 5-6 applications near injury.

-Use more Bac water! Meaning, fill the syringe with about 0.4ml Bac water, then fill it with either BPC or MGF.
The reasoning behind this is, if you use only drops of BPC/MGF to reach the actual injury, you probably miss it. Using more volume penetrates more tissue. Also, it renders the use of multiple injections around the injury mute, only one injection needed.

-do not mix BPC with MGF in the same syringe, I suspect it renders the mixture useless (made this observation using other peptides, may do the same to BPC/MGF)

Had I used this combo -at this volume from day one, my guess is, healing would have been achieved after 3 month -instead of 6.
Once I find a legit source here in the US, I'll be trying this peg-mgf/bpc-157 combo.
What dose of each do you recommend? And still EOD dosing with each?