BPC-157 / shoulder tear healing / rotator cuff / how-to guide with vids and pics

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I hear you, and would feel the same way if I had the same issues but all I have is a little pain at 33; not worth (insert bizarre disease here) yet.
Funny thing about this post, is I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis a couple months after.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing about this post, is I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis a couple months after.
Oh sh1t.

4 people in 10.000 get it.

If you want, I could share what I personally think is the cause of most auto immune diseases -and how I would treat them.
Be prepared for wild guesses and unorthodox methods.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh sh1t.

4 people in 10.000 get it.

If you want, I could share what I personally think is the cause of most auto immune diseases -and how I would treat them.
Be prepared for wild guesses and unorthodox methods.
Sure, I'm always open to new things. I'm 2 weeks into a ketogenic diet to treat it and already feel a little better.

What info were you reading regarding peg-MGM for injury recovery?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure, I'm always open to new things. I'm 2 weeks into a ketogenic diet to treat it and already feel a little better.

What info were you reading regarding peg-MGM for injury recovery?
I used it as part of an IGF/MGF regime for hypertrophy and noted the healing effect in my shoulder. Was applying BPC only to the shoulder, later MGF/IGF and BPC. When I noted my shoulder healed much quicker than on BPC alone, I dropped the IGF to see what caused the acceleration. It was PEG-MGF.

What causes auto immune disease? look up: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426535
IMHO, former antibiotic use killed beneficial intestinal bacteria -and gave candida albicans the possibility to propagate. After cessation of antibiotics, gut bacteria struggles to colonize, the now from candida, "occupied territories" in the gut, causing disturbances of the immune system.

My son and wife both had allergies of the worst kind, with asthma and chronic sinusitis. I figured, we must kill candida while supplying pro-biotics.
Both did a 7 day fluconazole regime while taking a pricey pro biotic. Both are ALMOST free of symptoms since then. Symptoms diminished to the point that my son now has no asthma anymore. My wife had only 20% of lung volume left before treatment, now full volume, she jogs and does zumba without shortage of breath.

I'm very stubborn and use never antibiotics, saving its use for really life threatening illnesses only. My family now knows this too.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage of bpc and peg do you suggest?

And are you suggesting a run of flucanozole and that probiotic you used for me as well? I'm not sure about the flucanozole but I'm definitely game for an enhanced probiotic and prebiotic if you know of a super high quality one. Right now I use 1 cap Evomuse Guthealth which I believe to be really good but my knowledge of this field su sect of supplementation is lacking.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, why not use the peg-Mgf and bpc-157 everyday? Everything I read about bpc says twice a day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dosage of bpc and peg do you suggest?
Each vial lasted for 6 applications, doing one day BPC, the next day PEG-MGF, IM near injury with at least 0.5ml total volume per injection.

And are you suggesting a run of flucanozole and that probiotic you used for me as well? I'm not sure about the flucanozole but I'm definitely game for an enhanced probiotic and prebiotic if you know of a super high quality one. Right now I use 1 cap Evomuse Guthealth which I believe to be really good but my knowledge of this field su sect of supplementation is lacking.
I tried only supplementing with pro biotics in the past. After a few month, symptoms got better -but killing the fungus first is what made a world of a difference.
There are scientific studies on certain bacteria strains involved in immune health, the pro-biotic should contain them.

Here the pro-biotic I use with my family.

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Probiotic-10-Billion-Veg-Capsules/dp/B0031RJXCK/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&q****1497734930&sr=8-3&keywords=now%2Bprobiotic&th=1

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, why not use the peg-Mgf and bpc-157 everyday? Everything I read about bpc says twice a day.
Keep in mind its my own experience what I'm sharing. Many roads lead to Rome.
You could pin twice, no upper limit here. We use more volume to effectively "drown" the injury instead. Most people use BPC 0.15-0.25ml right from the vial, that's to low of a volume and only works if you stick it "spot on" into the injury. Put the BPC -or MGF in the syringe, then fill it up with bac-water, 0.5ml or even more is the desired total volume to inject.The frequent pinning is a hassle and was not necessary for me.
Ah, and don't think PEG-MGF is systemic, it hardly is IMHO.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the antibiotics. I almost always toss the prescription. Over prescribed. Haven't taken an antibiotic in too long to remember. Didn't even take them for a sinus infection last year. Took a month to get rid of it. My dad took a lot of antibiotics over his life and when he really needed them they didn't do much. Almost died from phenomenon 2 times.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll look into that probiotic but not sure about the flucanozole at this time...

What kind of infrared light do you use? I have a Beurer IL50 that is awesome for pain and inflammation. How long do you treat the effected area as well? I'm still figuring out what's optimal.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into that probiotic but not sure about the flucanozole at this time...

What kind of infrared light do you use? I have a Beurer IL50 that is awesome for pain and inflammation. How long do you treat the effected area as well? I'm still figuring out what's optimal.
I use a cheap Chinese one, used it for about 5 min right before pinning to dilate the tissue.

Edid: Less than 5 minutes, remembering now...more 3 minutes, I guess

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMHO, Fluconazole is necessary. My guess is, that keto diet somewhat helps with counteracting candida -but it may also inhibit colonization with "good bacteria" as they may need yeast, sugars -or lactose to thrive.

Contrary to quackery assertions that candida is the direct culprit for many diseases, I think its the lack of beneficial bacteria causing the problems.
Candida just gets the "upper hand" after using antibiotics -and occupies now the space of former colonies of "good bacteria" in the gut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to purchase some. I was planning on injecting into my shoulder for some type of shoulder injury/tendinitis. If I am going to inject sub q into the shoulder, I should grab my skin right? How in the heck would I grab my skin and inject with the same hand?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to purchase some. I was planning on injecting into my shoulder for some type of shoulder injury/tendinitis. If I am going to inject sub q into the shoulder, I should grab my skin right? How in the heck would I grab my skin and inject with the same hand?
Impossible to pinch the skinfold by yourself. If you don't have someone handy to help, then just go in at a 45 degree angle. If you feel the needle in the muscle then it's IM and not subcutaneous. Either way is fine actually.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impossible to pich the skinfold by yourself. If you don't have someone handy to help, then just go in at a 45 degree angle. If you feel the needle in the muscle then it's IM and not subcutaneous. Either way is fine actually.
I was going to use a slin pin anyways. I doubt that would reach the muscle lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to use a slin pin anyways. I doubt that would reach the muscle lol
Oh a 1/2" slin pin can pass the epidermis layers. It won't penetrate deep into a muscle but it can break the fascia layer. I've done it both ways and didn't notice any difference.