Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my neighbors at the marina was at the drag strip with you last weekend in PA. Every Sunday he is on his deck watching drag racing 🏎
There were a lot of people there, it was a sell out crowd and a record viewership for Fox Sports !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are closing the 1/4 mile track here in Houston. Total bummer, but they built some more houses out by there and the all the homeowners complained about the noise and all of the traffic from race nights to the point they just shut the whole thing down. I was really hoping to break into the 12's at that track. Will have to make a drive to get a slip in the 12's now. :(

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are closing the 1/4 mile track here in Houston. Total bummer, but they built some more houses out by there and the all the homeowners complained about the noise and all of the traffic from race nights to the point they just shut the whole thing down. I was really hoping to break into the 12's at that track. Will have to make a drive to get a slip in the 12's now. :(
Yep, its happening everywhere

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The track has been there forever, but some clown buys a house next to and complains so they shut the track down,. How does this happen?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily Tulsa Raceway Park got purchased by the Osage Tribe. its buy an industrial area, doubt anyone would want to build a house out there. Amazon built a massive warehouse about a mile away. plus its only a 15min drive from the house. We use to go all the time, my son loved it. now my wife will go when the street outlaws run there no prep. I think she has a thing for Ryan and Daddy Dave.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The track has been there forever, but some clown buys a house next to and complains so they shut the track down,. How does this happen?
Just like everything else you see nowadays. The whining and self proclaimed victims win out every time now.
Luckily Tulsa Raceway Park got purchased by the Osage Tribe. its buy an industrial area, doubt anyone would want to build a house out there. Amazon built a massive warehouse about a mile away. plus its only a 15min drive from the house. We use to go all the time, my son loved it. now my wife will go when the street outlaws run there no prep. I think she has a thing for Ryan and Daddy Dave.
This is awesome because the only way that place is going to get shut down is if the tribe wants to shut it down.

I need a new reinforced motor mount before I can launch the ecobeast again. I beat the stock one up on my last big launch so I have to be careful until I do that. At least we still have an 1/8 mile track here I will be able to play on but for a 1/4 mile it will require a small road trip.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The early bird gets the worm..............

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220924_075735.jpg

Walk before first game, we have 4 today.
I will try to do this before each game

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, how many walks did you end up getting in?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did the games go?
hope you stayed away from the concession stand food! We would always pack stuff to eat. Kind of miss spending all out weekends at the softball tournaments. I did enjoy the daddy daughter time while we were traveling. don't miss the sweat and all the dust!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how did the games go?
hope you stayed away from the concession stand food! We would always pack stuff to eat. Kind of miss spending all out weekends at the softball tournaments. I did enjoy the daddy daughter time while we were traveling. don't miss the sweat and all the dust!
Got our butts handed to us in the first game, lost an 7 run lead to lose the second game, lost a 5 run lead to lose the thrid game. 🤠

Yesterday they lost there first game so they were knocked out of the tournament.

They are doing really well just need that one more extra utility player that can save an inning or two in the crunch or make a play in the field. It will all come together.

My daughter is loving it!!! Getting very aggressive 🇺🇸

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, fasted BG 127 🤨

316am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill stretching ground roll
20220927_054354.jpg

336am EAA sipping through workout

Machine squats 3 x 10
Leg extension 3 x 10
Standing 1 leg reverse curl 3 x 10 each

Seated preacher curls cable 3 x 10
Seated 1 arm db curls elbow to inside knee 3 x 10 each

Bulgarian split squat bodyweight 3 x 10 each

Standing 21s curl bar x 2

Farmers walk 60lb dbs 60 second x 2
Heavy bag

413am treadmill cool down
20220927_054408.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 68
Pandora Limp Bizkit

Woke up quite groggy and a bit exhausted from yesterday. Started out with a negative attitude just not feeling it. Grinded through, caught some focus, and got in a pretty decent workout.

Another 10 hour shift today, 2 lawns, and 2 softball games tonight. Gonna be a long one.

I have a really good choice of foods packed for the day and also plan on utilizing Glycophase starting today.

Everyone have a safe and productive day 🇺🇸💯

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On point in here brother.
One thing I noticed is your fiber is pretty darn low at around 13g most days. I would try to bump that up and get around 25-30g per day. Other than that we all love to see you back and on the consistent grind. No slowing BOSS MAN down.
Let's roll!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another 10 hour shift today, 2 lawns, and 2 softball games tonight. Gonna be a long one.
Dang that's a full day but sounds like a good time! Impressive you're still killing the workout as well with that schedule!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted BG 117

316am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
20220928_055035.jpg

345am EAAS sipping through workout

Db incline 3 x 10
Barbell bench 3 x 10
Db pullovers 3 x 10
Pec dec 3 x 10
Decline press machine 3 x 10

406am treadmill
20220928_055050.jpg

430am workout complete
Pandora Korn
Garage temp 59
20220928_055022.jpg

Yesterday
20220928_032026.jpg
20220928_032042.jpg

I will explain yesterday's nutrition in my next post.

Another super long day yesterday, still managed mentally to get up and move this morning. Ended up with a decent workout.

Got half way to work this morning and had to turn around due to a copperhead in the dam dog pin. I swear if I don't have some bad luck right now I don't know what bad luck is.

So its still early in the day so let's all have a safe productive day

🇺🇸💯

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So who wants to read chapter 4 of BOSSMANS 2022 "When it rains it pours"?

Chapter 4 reads, "You want the bads news, or the bad news"?

So here we go AM, got back my bloodwork Friday evening via email. Regular bloodwork was decent. Iron a bit high, and cholesterol a bit high. Both barely out of range so easy fix with better lifestyle changes which I'm doing.

Bad news my Lymes disease is back. If I had to guess I've probably been dealing with this going on 6-8 weeks. This is the main reason I set up an appointment a week or so ago for bloodwork. This is the second flare up in the last 30 years, the last flare up was recently in 2020. When it flares up you just know, uncontrollable sleeping, brain fog, and anxiety. Luckily no inflammation of joint soreness. So ill be starting Doxycycline today for the next 30 days and usually that will get things straight.

ANNNDDDDD last night while enjoying my daughter starting at shortstop she gets blasted in the face with a softball. I jump the fence as I could hear the frightening slap of the ball on her chin. All I'm thinking is, teeth, lips, nose, eye socket etc etc.... she is laid out!!!

Once she comes too, she had ball stitch marks across her chin and was crying in tears complaining about her jaw under her left ear.

She basically jammed her jaw, what a night!!
Sure is a helpless feeling when your angel is in pain and you can't make it stop instantly.

Got her home after a late night, eventually we got her talking and laughing. Was able to consume a bowl of soup. On the ice,heat ibuprofen , Tylenol rotation. I checked on her and gave her meds through out the night. She is in pain but I believe after a few days she will okay.

So let's hope this never ending saga of 2022 ends here!!!!!

Well it didn't, i wrote this while on the treadmill this morning and sure enough im adding to it. As posted in my previous post I was half way to work this morning at 5am and had to go back home for a dam copperhead in the dog pin. Fukk it, bring anything at this point!!!!

Due to baby girls injury last night I was unable to get in decent calories. Didn't get home from the rift raft until super late and then had to be there for her

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At this point I just hope 2023 is your year !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep your head up it will get better at some point.

Just like The Crow says... "It can't rain all the time..."

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep your head up it will get better at some point.

Just like The Crow says... "It can't rain all the time..."

View attachment 222693
Man I holding steady, she is a tough cookie!!!

As far as me, im doing great. I feel like with all the bs my family and I have been through this year its just making us stronger. We have survived it all, why show any weakness at this point for myself. Ive beat this lymes twice, whats another round.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt man, your family has been forged through fire the last year or so and definitely have the resilience to withstand these challenges.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, had a great day yesterday after all. 10 hour shift, cut 3 properties, had a nice dinner, and even git to watch TV for about an hour. Slept like a rock with the windows open.

No training this morning, decided to take the extra 90 minutes of sleep.

Fasted BG this morning 120
20220929_054731.jpg
20220929_054708.jpg
20220929_054830.jpg

Another long day today, 10 hour shift, 3 properties, and baby girl has softball practice. She is healing very fast from her injury. Obviously still very sore but will be going to school today and attending practice probably as a spectator.

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💯

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like BG is trending away from the 130s good stuff. Keep it up!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like BG is trending away from the 130s good stuff. Keep it up!
Started utilizing Glycophase 30 minutes prior to my miday and evening meals also. Really good stuff, i need to start bringing my kit with me in my lunch bucket to start track my mid day and evening levels before and after my meals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started utilizing Glycophase 30 minutes prior to my miday and evening meals also. Really good stuff, i need to start bringing my kit with me in my lunch bucket to start track my mid day and evening levels before and after my meals
Agreed when you really want to know what is going on with blood sugar response testing what happens after you eat is the next step. Sometimes you can end up testing fasted in the AM and get higher readings if you went a little hypo during sleep and the liver drops a little glucose. So fasting BG is a great marker, but not the best to know what is truly going on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed when you really want to know what is going on with blood sugar response testing what happens after you eat is the next step. Sometimes you can end up testing fasted in the AM and get higher readings if you went a little hypo during sleep and the liver drops a little glucose. So fasting BG is a great marker, but not the best to know what is truly going on.
The last time I had fasted blood work done they called me at my office about 2 hour later asking me it I had eaten anything yet, I'm like yes right after I left your office I ate a bowl of oatmeal in my truck. Why? Well sir your blood sugar was 30.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last time I had fasted blood work done they called me at my office about 2 hour later asking me it I had eaten anything yet, I'm like yes right after I left your office I ate a bowl of oatmeal in my truck. Why? Well sir your blood sugar was 30.
I usually take a meal with a banana handy after I do fasted blood work. I don't do well without food first thing in the morning :LOL:

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220930_032724.jpg
20220930_032742.jpg
20220930_041910.jpg

Morning AM Fasted BG 119

319am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL

339am EAAS sipping through workout

Super sets
Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight 3 x 10
45ln plate front arm raises 3 x 10

Bulgarian split squat bodyweight 3 x 10
Standing 1 arm db Javelin Press 3 x 10

Leg extension 3 x 10
Db military press 3 x 10

Db Goblet squats 3 x 10
Upright row cable 3 x 10

412am
Jump rope
Core
Heavy bag

418am treadmill cool down
20220930_053134.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 59
Pandora GodSmack

Attachments

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just glad it sounds like nothing got broken! Hope you're daughter starts feeling better soon and that it doesn't deter her from pursuing the sport if she loves it!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, I got pulled into a safety meeting while posting earlier so had to shut it down.

Daughters x-rays came back negative and she was back at practice last night 🙏

I almost had an incident free day yesterday, BUT that didn't happen 😅 🙃

Snapped a tension bar on one of my zero turn mowers, and my 15 year old dishwasher decided to go to dishwasher heaven 😍.

I will have plenty of time to address these issues this weekend with the rain thats coming.

Waiting to hear from my son in SC as I'm sure they are getting blasted at the moment. The beach roads were flooded yesterday at lunch time and hadn't even started raining yet .

Now this morning, this morning I felt really amped up and strong. Felt great!!!
I know my workouts aren't very structured at the moment but I'm just going with what I want to do for the day getting in some good sessions. I have really focused on my lower body since starting this come back. Almost every workout has been some sort of legs along with an upper body muscle group also.

Making progress, feeling a ton better, anxiety free, cant say stress free but definitely improving.

Current supps
BLITZ3D
Glycerol by BLR
Eaas
Creatine hcl
Rule 1 protein
Glycophase gda
M test cel
Multi v
Omega 3

Doxycycline

Everyone one the east coast hunker down and be prepared for the worst. The rain and winds are coming. I went down to the campground last night and prepared and cleaned the gutters at the house. Made sure all drain tube were nice and tight on the downspouts.

Let's all have a safe and productive weekend
💯🇺🇸💪

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never used our dishwasher ????

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that your daughter got right back out there sore jaw and all. Heart of a warrior!!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome that your daughter got right back out there sore jaw and all. Heart of a warrior!!!!
I guess she is hard headed like her mother 🤔

We have her a face mask for infield, refused to wear it unless pitching.

I told her last night, "so I guess your gonna start wearing that face mask now"?

Her response, nope!!! Wtf man??

I will be addressing that this weekend, I may even pull the coaches aside for some inside help. I already have one recouping from head trauma, dont need two

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wash them by hand, I guess old habits are hard to break ?????
Definitely need to break that habit. I think I run the dishwasher every day :LOL: So much quicker :)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FAST BG 103*****

820Aam BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
20221001_092755.jpg

843am EAA sipping through workout

Wide lat pull down 3 x 10
Standing Reverse db fly 3 x 10
Good morning 3 x 10

Overhead extension 3 x 10

Inverted row 3 x 10
Reverse pec dec 3 x 10
Reverse incline supported db rows 3 x 10

Skull crusher 3 x 10

913am treadmill. -1 to 8% incline 3-6mph
20221001_092806.jpg

926am workout complete
Garage Temp 60
Pandora FFDP

Great way to start my Saturday.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that looks like a fun workout, I bet you really enjoyed it.