MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good eating today and to think you were jealous of my Power Cantina Bowl from Taco Bell. :p

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good eating today and to think you were jealous of my Power Cantina Bowl from Taco Bell. :p
We made the chili yesterday for the weekend.

I took my wife, son, and one of his home boys to the local Italian joint. I ordered a lb of sautéed shrimp, queen rib eye, spinach, and green beans. There is a baked potato also. By far the biggest meal I've had in 3 weeks. The servings at this joint are legit!!! I have a whole meal available for tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We made the chili yesterday for the weekend.

I took my wife, son, and one of his home boys to the local Italian joint. I ordered a lb of sautéed shrimp, queen rib eye, spinach, and green beans. There is a baked potato also. By far the biggest meal I've had in 3 weeks. The servings at this joint are legit!!! I have a whole meal available for tomorrow.
The second bonus meal is always a plus!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FASTED BG 105

754am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
-2decline - 6% incline
3mph - 6mph
20221002_091040.jpg

855 ground roll stretching core
903am workout complete
Garage 64
Pandora Breaking Benjamin

Morning Am, still raining here on the East Coast. Have 2 lanes reserved at 1230 at the bowling alley. Friends and family time ❤

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💯💸

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, back at it on a Monday. Man we had a freaking blast at the bowling alley yesterday. Ended up bowling from 1230-430 and everyone came back to our crib afterwards . My daughter was kicking everybody's ass. She loved all the attention 😍

I slept in this morning with no training . Got in 4 good sessions in 4 days so I was ready for a break. Itching to get at tomorrow morning.

Feeling great, no sides from the lymes disease at the moment. Got a ton of sleep, sex, and rest over the rainy weekend.

We do have a edging, weeding, and shrub job this evening if the weather cooperates.

Back at it tomorrow, ha e a safe productive day 🇺🇸🇺🇸💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you all had so much fun. You all deserve it.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess she is hard headed like her mother 🤔

We have her a face mask for infield, refused to wear it unless pitching.

I told her last night, "so I guess your gonna start wearing that face mask now"?

Her response, nope!!! Wtf man??

I will be addressing that this weekend, I may even pull the coaches aside for some inside help. I already have one recouping from head trauma, dont need two
Good luck with the face mask. only time my daughter would wear one was playing 3rd. She didn't like wearing it, but she slapped a line drive to a 3rd baseman that was playing in for the slap and busted her eye socket. It was pretty ugly.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM, back at it on a Monday. Man we had a freaking blast at the bowling alley yesterday. Ended up bowling from 1230-430 and everyone came back to our crib afterwards . My daughter was kicking everybody's ass. She loved all the attention 😍

I slept in this morning with no training . Got in 4 good sessions in 4 days so I was ready for a break. Itching to get at tomorrow morning.

Feeling great, no sides from the lymes disease at the moment. Got a ton of sleep, sex, and rest over the rainy weekend.

We do have a edging, weeding, and shrub job this evening if the weather cooperates.

Back at it tomorrow, ha e a safe productive day 🇺🇸🇺🇸💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸
Now that's what I'm talking about!
4 good work out in 4 days, Sleep, sex and a little relaxation! Good for the soul!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck with the face mask. only time my daughter would wear one was playing 3rd. She didn't like wearing it, but she slapped a line drive to a 3rd baseman that was playing in for the slap and busted her eye socket. It was pretty ugly.
Yeah man the eye socket sukks!!! I had a homeboy perfectly healthy get struck at shortstop with a gentle softball and he is in seizure meds now. Messed him up

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted BG 104

329am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
20221004_041820.jpg

339Am EAAS sipping through workout

Barbell bench
135 x 15 155 x 12 175 x 10 205 x 4
205 x 4 175 x 10 155 x 12 135 x 15

Barbell squats
Bar x 20 135 x 12 155 x 10 175 x 6 205 x 2
205 x 2 175 x 6. 155 x 10 135 x 12. Bar x 20

Barbell deadlifts
135 x 6 x 3

Barbell 21s x 2

417am treadmill 3mph 3-8%
20221004_053535.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 54
Pandora Linkin Park

20221004_053548.jpg

Worked up a nice sweat for being in the low fiddys this morning 💪

Definitely need to put in some practice on my deadlifts form. I was all over the place but still was sure to dropped that ass, keep back straight as possible, and lock out them Shoulders. Back in the day I would do the wide stance close grip.

Yesterday
20221004_041940.jpg
20221004_041957.jpg

Morning AM, woke up a few minutes late but still managed to put together a nasty little workout this morning. I know the weight may not impress some, but it was perfect for me. Lots of volume and got in some good reps.

Worked like an idiot in the rain last night but got the job done. Customer needed some work done before this Saturday so we went ahead and suffered through the rain and got it done ✅

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸🇺🇸💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fasted BG 104

329am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
View attachment 222904
339Am EAAS sipping through workout

Barbell bench
135 x 15 155 x 12 175 x 10 205 x 4
205 x 4 175 x 10 155 x 12 135 x 15

Barbell squats
Bar x 20 135 x 12 155 x 10 175 x 6 205 x 2
205 x 2 175 x 6. 155 x 10 135 x 12. Bar x 20

Barbell deadlifts
135 x 6 x 3

Barbell 21s x 2

417am treadmill 3mph 3-8%
View attachment 222905
430am workout complete
Garage Temp 54
Pandora Linkin Park

View attachment 222906

Worked up a nice sweat for being in the low fiddys this morning 💪

Definitely need to put in some practice on my deadlifts form. I was all over the place but still was sure to dropped that ass, keep back straight as possible, and lock out them Shoulders. Back in the day I would do the wide stance close grip.

Yesterday
View attachment 222907View attachment 222908

Morning AM, woke up a few minutes late but still managed to put together a nasty little workout this morning. I know the weight may not impress some, but it was perfect for me. Lots of volume and got in some good reps.

Worked like an idiot in the rain last night but got the job done. Customer needed some work done before this Saturday so we went ahead and suffered through the rain and got it done ✅

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸🇺🇸💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥
Nice OG workout brother! Damn I miss Bench, Squat and dead lifting.
Good old Customer service. that's why you have more work than you can handle !
21's on the bi's, shoulders or tri's ?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice OG workout brother! Damn I miss Bench, Squat and dead lifting.
Good old Customer service. that's why you have more work than you can handle !
21's on the bi's, shoulders or tri's ?
Biceps 💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a good workout to me!

I have noticed a few more under 3000 calorie days. Is this intentional for weight loss or just happened that way a few times recently?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a good workout to me!

I have noticed a few more under 3000 calorie days. Is this intentional for weight loss or just happened that way a few times recently?
Man its just happening, that 3300 goal i have is just what was the last macros i had logged from God knows when. I know at the time it was maetinaince. I need to adjust, I like my carb and protein intake at the moment. Not getting my fiber, but thats going to change as of tonight.

My goals for now are to lose some weight. I have been consistently between 2500-2900 give or take the last few weeks. I have dropped 4lbs in the last 20 days. I don't think thats to fast or to slow. I'm definitely not starving or hungry by any means.

Sugar has came down perfectly.

Hopefully I haven't screwed myself by not hitting good calories. It all comes down to me, just need to set my numbers and hit them to do this correctly

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well considering you have lowered your activity a little with less lawn jobs maybe you are using less calories too. I am still trying to figure out if my old leaning up calories are my current maintenance because I am not losing very quickly. To be fair with the addition of Tbol, and MK my weight has gone up so it is pretty hard to figure out what is going on. So staying the course another 2 weeks to see what is going on visually since I can't exactly rely on the scale at this moment.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gained about 10lbs of water weight when I tried MK.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man its just happening, that 3300 goal i have is just what was the last macros i had logged from God knows when. I know at the time it was maetinaince. I need to adjust, I like my carb and protein intake at the moment. Not getting my fiber, but thats going to change as of tonight.

My goals for now are to lose some weight. I have been consistently between 2500-2900 give or take the last few weeks. I have dropped 4lbs in the last 20 days. I don't think thats to fast or to slow. I'm definitely not starving or hungry by any means.

Sugar has came down perfectly.

Hopefully I haven't screwed myself by not hitting good calories. It all comes down to me, just need to set my numbers and hit them to do this correctly
Personally 4 lbs. in 20 days is about spot on.
I have lost 19 lbs. in the last 5 months. strength has grown a little and I have kept my muscle. Kind of stalled at 202-199 the last 2 weeks. my weight can fluctuate 2-3 lbs. in a day. also what I'm wearing at the gym may change a lb. or 2. I'm not counting calories. just doing the old eat till I'm satisfied or still a little hungry, 25gram protein shake in the AM and post WO. I did have a family cookout Sunday and pounded 2 1/3lb. burgers with grilled Jalapenos and Cheese, loaded them with veggies and two much potato salad. I did pass on the brownies! I also hammer 5-6 vodka tonics from 1pm-7pm. I was down a lb. at the gym yesterday, go figure.
Had grilled chicken and Fresh grilled green beans for lunch today, probably be up a lb. or 2. LOL

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained about 10lbs of water weight when I tried MK.
A guy at the gym was dosing 677 at 25mg a day and put on 15 lbs. in a month.
Dropped down to 12.5 for the last 6 months while cutting cals. and has cut up pretty nice. talked with him last night, he told me that is all he is doing besides a natty booster. If I had to guess I would say he is around 45-50 years old. he's only been lifting serious for around 10 years or so and is healthy enough to hit it hard and heavy.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have lost 19 lbs. in the last 5 months. strength has grown a little and I have kept my muscle. Kind of stalled at 202-199 the last 2 weeks. my weight can fluctuate 2-3 lbs. in a day. also what I'm wearing at the gym may change a lb. or 2. I'm not counting calories. just doing the old eat till I'm satisfied or still a little hungry, 25gram protein shake in the AM and post WO. I did have a family cookout Sunday and pounded 2 1/3lb. burgers with grilled Jalapenos and Cheese, loaded them with veggies and two much potato salad. I did pass on the brownies! I also hammer 5-6 vodka tonics from 1pm-7pm. I was down a lb. at the gym yesterday, go figure.
Had grilled chicken and Fresh grilled green beans for lunch today, probably be up a lb. or 2. LOL
I'll do Gin & Tonic 🤪 @SHORSE says so!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good for you @SHORSE nice work !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday
20221005_033431.jpg
20221005_033451.jpg

Today's madness

Fasted BG 123

317am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill stretching ground roll
20221005_053349.jpg

337am EAAS sipping through workout

Standing push press Barbell 3 x 10
Barbell upright row 3 x 10
Barbell landmine press on knees 3 x 10

Leg extension 3 x 10
Standing 1 leg reverse curls 3 x 10

Seated db military press 3 x 8
Shoulder press machine 3 x 10
Barbell landmine lateral raises 3 x 10

Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight 3 x 12

417am treadmill 4% 3mph
20221005_053359.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 52
Pandora I Prevail

POST BG 120

Some meal prep from Sunday I forgot to post

20221005_053414.jpg

Morning AM, had a nice dinner last night capped off with a vanilla protein shake before bed and landed 6 hours of solid sleep.

Felt like another productive workout this morning. Focus is good, trying to incorporate new exercises. Today I brought in some landmines. Slow and steady!!!!

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💥💯💥🇺🇸💥💯💥

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a mid day reading, not too thrilled with the results

1253 pm BG 141

113 pm 55 carbs

315 pm. BG 145

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took a mid day reading, not too thrilled with the results

1253 pm BG 141

113 pm 55 carbs

315 pm. BG 145
That is with using the GDA too?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I was curious so I looked it up and I imagine you already know this but Lyme disease can cause insulin resistance. So if you are having a bout of it that could have something to do with it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, I was curious so I looked it up and I imagine you already know this but Lyme disease can cause insulin resistance. So if you are having a bout of it that could have something to do with it.
Thanks Kleen, you know I've been feeling pretty well the last 7 days since starting Doxycycline. Lymes honestly didn't even come to mind but you may have nailed it on the head.

Also, I only had 36 carbs for the day prior to that meal. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, just providing info and factors

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well hopefully that is all it is. I know previously your BG responded very well to dietary manipulation so I figured I would look into that. Something to check with the doc if you want to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love this place !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well hopefully that is all it is. I know previously your BG responded very well to dietary manipulation so I figured I would look into that. Something to check with the doc if you want to.
I dove right into it after leaving the board, would you believe some of the main factors of this lymes **** flaring up is , stress, anxiety, and we all know I've been to hell and back 4 times this year.

You were spot on with the lymes and sugar. Unfortunately they both have overlapping symptoms.

BOSSMAN gonna be aight 💪💯, we gonna keep doing what we are doing and plow through this.

Appreciate the insight and feedback as usual.

Any other suggestions, im all ears 👂 💥💥

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20221006_042256.jpg
20221006_042309.jpg
20221006_042228.jpg

Today's madness

Fasted BG 121

329am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
20221006_042243.jpg

339am EAAS sipping through workout

Wide lat pull down 3 x 10
Barbell good mornings 3 x 10
Reverse pec dec 3 x 10
Reverse close grip pull down 3 x 10

Tricep pushdown cable 3 x10
Overhead extension 3 x 10

Reverse incline supported db rows 3 x 10
Barbell Landmine row 3 x 10
Standing db Reverse flys 3 x 10

Skull crusher 3 x 10

421am Treadmill cool down
20221006_053100.jpg

430 workout complete
Garage Temp 65
Pandora Lamb of God

Morning AM, up and at for another solid workout this morning. Solid 6 hours if sleep and ready to roll. One day at a time!!!

Let's all have a safe productive day 💥💯💪🇺🇸💥

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear the follow up on Lymes seems to have shed some light on the situation. Only other things I can think of to help with BG is a 10 minute walk, or like a 5 sets of 20 air squats and push ups after meals. Both would help with BG levels. I know it is not always doable but if you can slip one of the 2 in you will likely see some improvement there.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear the follow up on Lymes seems to have shed some light on the situation. Only other things I can think of to help with BG is a 10 minute walk, or like a 5 sets of 20 air squats and push ups after meals. Both would help with BG levels. I know it is not always doable but if you can slip one of the 2 in you will likely see some improvement there.
I've been doing that for years, pretty much every time I get out to take a piss I do 60 torso twist, 20 air squats, side bends, jumping jacks. Not all 4 exercises but at least one. I stretch alot throughout the day also.

I will start timing this around my meals 💯💯💯

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 222991View attachment 222992View attachment 222993

Today's madness

Fasted BG 121

329am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
View attachment 222994
339am EAAS sipping through workout

Wide lat pull down 3 x 10
Barbell good mornings 3 x 10
Reverse pec dec 3 x 10
Reverse close grip pull down 3 x 10

Tricep pushdown cable 3 x10
Overhead extension 3 x 10

Reverse incline supported db rows 3 x 10
Barbell Landmine row 3 x 10
Standing db Reverse flys 3 x 10

Skull crusher 3 x 10

421am Treadmill cool down
View attachment 222995
430 workout complete
Garage Temp 65
Pandora Lamb of God

Morning AM, up and at for another solid workout this morning. Solid 6 hours if sleep and ready to roll. One day at a time!!!

Let's all have a safe productive day 💥💯💪🇺🇸💥
Macros on point and getting your fiber in! Does most of your protein come from powder or what's your main source?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted BG 108

20221007_054330.jpg
20221007_054319.jpg

Morning AM, bad bad day yesterday for macros. Started feeling a lil shitty yesterday around 2pm. Jist had some things not go my way that were somewhat important and it definitely put me in a spiral. I tend to handle these types of situations with work, labor.

Got off after my 10 hour shift and went home to cut my yard. Afterwards I decided maybe to try and unwind at the campground. My wife packed my dinner and all, once we got there I was still all over the place mentally. The lymes will do this to you.

So I ended up hand washing the whole dam fifth wheel. Just kind of happened and it turned out nice.

20221007_054231.jpg

Got home with my dinner and just fell asleep. I slept from 8-430am this morning.

No training this morning which sukks cause I love flying high on Fridays.

Anyways, long few days ahead starting today. Gonna get some grub in me and make the best of it.

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One lower calorie day isn't going to hurt you in the big picture. The 5th wheel looks great now. You had a rough day but made it productive, it may not be a win for your nutrition yesterday but the day wasn't a loss.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got off after my 10 hour shift and went home to cut my yard. Afterwards I decided maybe to try and unwind at the campground. My wife packed my dinner and all, once we got there I was still all over the place mentally. The lymes will do this to you.

So I ended up hand washing the whole dam fifth wheel. Just kind of happened and it turned out nice.

View attachment 223033
Looking clean as a whistle!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not getting into specifics, but getting my fiber up in just the last 4-5 days has definitely made things smoother.
Good to hear! You don't want to have to do a second workout on the toliet! ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The older you get the more you appreciate a good poop !! 💩
Agreed! And a consistent schedule! :) Similar to working out. Good workout on a consistent schedule :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I live on a pretty regimented schedule and I prefer it that way.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20221011_032431.jpg
20221011_032447.jpg

Fasted BG 122

315am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
20221011_040715.jpg

335am EAAS sipping through workout

Reverse close grip pull down 80lb x 25
Machine squats 100lb x 25
Reverse 1 leg reverse curls x 20 each leg

Barbell landmine squats 45lb plate x 12 x 3
Leg extension 3 x 12

Barbell squats 135 x 15 155 x 12 175 x 10
205 x 5 155 x 8 135 x 10

Bulgarian split squat bodyweight x 10 x 3

406am Treadmill with sauna belt and jacket
20221011_053730.jpg

431 am workout complete
Garage temp 48
Pandora Staind

Sunday meal prep
20221011_053741.jpg

Morning AM, first workout since last Thursday. Felt really strong, focused, and had some serious endurance this morning.

Weekend went well, calories remained the same a bit on the low side. Appetite just isn't there 🤷. Wondering if the lymes, Doxycycline, or just the change of lifestyle has caused this?

Made a small adjustment to macros, wasn't hitting the ones I had set.

Currently down 6lbs in 5 weeks. Looking forward to another solid week .

Let's all have a safe and productive day 🇺🇸💥💯💥💪💥

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Solid Workout!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and those chicken thighs are looking yummy! Congrats on the 6lbs down!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice workout and those chicken thighs are looking yummy! Congrats on the 6lbs down!
6lbs came off pretty easy as expected. I try to buy the cheapest chicken possible. This was 5 quarters for 4.97$. Can't beat it.

Will update shortly, in the process of a mid day BG reading.. Results at 1230....

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10am. BG 140

2 caps glycophase

1030am

40 carbs
568 cals
50 protein

1230 BG 123

Happy with the results, not happy with the beginning BG reading. Why tf am I running in the 140s during the day? I feel like I'm doing everything correct?

Gonna stay grounded and keep what im doing 💯 😠

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
636pm BG 93

Fell asleep after dinner and relaxing without another reading
20221012_032043.jpg
20221012_032100.jpg

3am FASTED BG 132
318am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Treadmill
20221012_053908.jpg

338am EAAS sipping through workout

Barbell incline 135 x 15 155 x 12 175 x 8
225 x 3 175 x 6 155 x 6 135 x 10

Decline bench machine 100lb x failure x 3
Pec dec 80lb x failure x 3

Close grip Barbell bench 135 x failure x 3
Db pullovers 60lb x failure x 3

408am
Heavy bag
Core
415am treadmill cool down
20221012_053921.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage temp 52
Pandora Nirvana

Morning AM, well what i thought was gonna be a **** show and a complaint department workout this morning actually turned out to be a nasty little workout. Thanks BLITZ3D 😊.

Just dumb ****, contacts wouldn't get in and set properly, tired, BG levels all over the place, etc etc...but it all came together 💪

Man the BA got me good this morning, im getting down to the last serving or two of my BLITZ3D and must have hit a mother load of BA this morning. I'm not a fan of BA but can tolerate in a good formula. Had me itching and tingling like a pipe head.

Smoked the chest this morning to were I didn't feel safe attempting pushups.

I've been pretty busy on day job and lawncare. I've cut 8 yards between mon-tues night after my 10 hour day shifts. Pretty long days up at 3am and not getting home till around 7pm. Got another long day today.

Let's all have a safe and productive day 💥💯🇺🇸💪💥