MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sucks about the car but maybe you all will get lucky and find something he loves for a reasonable price.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a productive evening, after my ten hour day shift I cut two yards and then went for a run in the woods during a torrential down poor. Might sound crazy to some, but for me its letting me know that my mind is getting better and focused to get things going again.

20220912_194650.jpg
20220912_194637.jpg
20220912_194732.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was a pretty bad day for nutrition. I'm just staying positive, hey I'm moving and tracking so its a start!!!

This mornings madness

313am BLITZ3D
Ground rolling stretching treadmill
20220913_043034.jpg

334am Gatorade Glycerol

Wide lat pull down behind head 3 x 10
Reverse pec dec 3 x 10

Standing 1 leg reverse curl each 3 x 10
Leg extension 3 x 10

Cable upright row 3 x 10
Db shrugs 3 x 10

Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight 3 x 10
Bulgarian split squat bodyweight 3 x 10

408am heavy bag 3mins x 3
420am treadmill cool down
440am workout complete
20220913_041821.jpg

Garage Temp 74
Pandora Linkin Park

Attachments

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry my posts have kind of been all over the place with the pics etc etc.....but I'm sure yall can put it all together.

So obviously feeling a bit hungry this morning after my workout so I'm gonna chow down on some protein and get this day going.

Everyone have a safe and productive day
🇺🇸💯

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need that grill ASAP
Crazy you can't catch a break BOSS
If you ever need anything let me know!
Morning brother!!!! At this point I'm ready for whatever 🤠

It can only get better and its gonna get better 🙏

Got all 3 kids back in a normal setting, wife is healthy, im turning the curve with some of my self inflicted issues, and its all positive vibes brother. My anxiety and stress are low. I think and hope that all the bad is done and over with.

Can't control everything, but what I can fix im going too 💯

Thanks homie for always checking in and being a click away.

That goes for all of yall that have been here since day 1 with me. I will be back to my glory very soon.

🇺🇸

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smooth Sailing !!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for catching us up! you and your family have been in my prayers brother!
Hopefully you can get some sanity sent your way?
Good luck on the used car, maybe you can stumble onto a deal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need that grill ASAP
Crazy you can't catch a break BOSS
If you ever need anything let me know!
That grill is fire isn't it! I am looking at that one and the Pit Boss one, it is a ceramic coated one that does not have to be seasoned. I am leaning toward the Pitboss, one reason is I have a Pit Boss pellet grill and the other is I am forgetful with my ADHD and would hate to forget to season it and ruin the griddle plate.

@BOSSMAN - I think getting yourself in the habit of tracking is the key even if you aren't perfecting food choices. That tends to come naturally once you start tracking and seeing what you are really eating. About to start using Myfitnesspal again myself.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday's intake, high on the carbs. Pretzels and rice put me over the top.

Protein a bit short

Snacks were added to the breakfast section so don't think I consumed almost 1500cals for breakfast(although I could very easily)

20220914_033704.jpg
20220913_191035.jpg

Today's madness

321am BLITZ3D
Treadmill stretching ground roll
20220914_053509.jpg

341am Gatorade Glycerol

Seated preacher curls cable 3 x 10
Saeted incline db curls 3 x 10

Pec dec 3 x 10
Db incline 3 x 10
Db pullovers 3 x 10

Standing db hammer curls 3 x 10
Standing ez bar close Reverse grip curls 3 x 10

Db hex press 3 x 10
Decline bench machine 3 x 10

420am core
Swiss ball crunches
Med ball torso twist
Db side bends
426am lower back stretching ground rolling
435am workout complete
Garage Temp 72
Pandora GodSmack

Nice little roll i have going making this 4 days of training and tracking. Longest streak I've had in a while. Obviously feeling better mentally from the workouts. Did sleep in 11 minutes past my 3am alarm which in the past 6-12 months I would have said fukk it and just kept on sleeping. Not this morning, got my azz up!!! I have a pretty long day today with my ten hour shift, eye exam at 420pm, and then whatever yards I can get done afterwards.

I have a physical and bloodwork tomorrow at 8am just to see were everything is at.

Everyone have a safe and productive day 💯🇺🇸

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep that momentum rolling !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So are you sticking with 3 square meals and some snacks?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you sticking with 3 square meals and some snacks?
Yeah for now, its just convenient at the moment. I'm just getting by with what we have. I'm in no position for food prep right. Just making the best decisions with what I have to choose from.

If things stay settled day and I can stay focused that will change.

Also, the 3300 cal goal is the last macros I used when I was cranking everyday. It was a maetinaince period were I was just stay healthy and lifting.

I'm sure before I started tracking a few days ago I was easily pushing 4-4500 cals a day.

I just figured this 3300 would be a good start. Its plenty of food, plenty of energy so with 3300 i should be able to shed a few lbs pretty quick. It always gives me a ton of room to decrease cals slowly for quite a while as I would like to drop about 20-25lbs ultimately. No time frame, just a goal.

Hell right now I'm just trying to get through the day on macros and wake my azz up and exercise tomorrow 🤠

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a winning plan. I have no doubts you will do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get back in the groove it will become easier !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell right now I'm just trying to get through the day on macros and wake my azz up and exercise tomorrow 🤠
Same! Recently I’ve been pretty exhausted myself so I’ve been just focused on hitting macros and ensuring ready for the next training day if I’ve had a long day and skipped training.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday
20220914_193416.jpg
20220914_193428.jpg

Off again

Last nights dinner
20220914_192655.jpg

Morning AM, no training this morning. I had a wonderful uninterrupted sleep of 9 hours 🙉. I had a long day yesterday, got home had a nice dinner, popped a kanna and was out!!!!

As of right now I'm on a 13 hour fast heading to the dr for a physical and bloodwork. Just a yearly checkup to see how things are going. Mainly keeping an eye on sugar and lyme disease. Went to the eye Dr last. Just trying to take care of myself for a change.

Everyone have a safe and productive day

🇺🇸💯💥🇺🇸💯💥

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gosh, I can't remember the last time I got uninterrupted sleep! Little man has me up a few times every night lately. #dadlife

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, yesterday's activity and nutrition
20220916_032350.jpg
20220916_032922.jpg
20220916_032940.jpg

Had the day off, went for full blood panel and physical. Overweight at the moment, BMI is embarrassing, and BP was a tad off at 142 80. I can and will fix all this. Eager to see blood work.

Nutrition off again yesterday, all on me. No excuses.

Got a decent night's sleep and up and at this morning 🌄

Pretty crazy workout this morning, all over the place but soaking wet and high heart rate

320am BLITZ3D
Treadmill stretching ground roll with sauna vest and jacket
20220916_043022.jpg

350am Gatorade Glycerol
Barbell bench 135 x failure
Farmers walk 60lb db x 60 sec
1/4 mile sprint treadmill 5 mph
Overhead extension 40lb x failure
30 sec rest repeat 3 sets

Db incline 3 x 10
Tricep pushdown 3 x 10

Machine squats 3 x 10

422am heavy bag
428am treadmill cool down
Garage 68
Pandora METALVERSE

Even with the bs above from my dr visit yesterday im actually feeling really good about myself and getting back into things. Just this week my anxiety and stress has probably decreased 75-85%. Just a great feeling and well being.

Yesterday was a day off and I ended up cutting 8 yards and cutting up a Fallin tree. I said to my family " what a day off" 🤠. Doesn't matter, this is the life I live. On a positive note by me doing all that yesterday I get to go home after my 10 hour shift. Guaranteed this is the first Friday this year I get to go home after work.

Got lots going in this weekend, county fair, softball for baby girl Saturday and sunday, son has bball tomorrow.

Hope to get in a blast in the gym tomorrow morning.

Everyone have a safe and productive weekend

🇺🇸💯💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyday you get in there is another bit of momentum we build. I am doing the same myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got lots going in this weekend, county fair, softball for baby girl Saturday and sunday, son has bball tomorrow.
Sounds like you've got a fun weekend a head of you! Enjoy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy your weekend !

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, had a pretty nice weekend. Got off Friday from day shift andnhit the river. Caught two 25" rockfish. We stayed out to around 11pm. Filet the fished and froze them, will be sending those to my sin in SC. He loves MD rockfish.
20220919_062045.jpg
20220919_062054.jpg

Saturday went well, my sons bball team started an 8 week tournament. They won by 22. They have a really good coach this year. Saturday evening i went to the campground and played some corn hole and chilled.

Sunday was a pool and couch day. It sure was nice.

Monday was a 10 hour shift and then we took advantage of the weather to cut 6 properties last night. It was a long day but I did that so I could have the night off this evening for my daughter's softball games.

20220920_033422.jpg
20220920_033405.jpg

Yesterday's nutrition still way off, if anything i need to get the protein up and carbs down!!!!

This morning

318am BLITZ3D
20220920_053221.jpg

338 Gatorade Glycerol

Seated db Bradford 3 x 15
Standing 1 arm db Javelin Press 3 x 10 each

Goblet db squats 3 x 10

45lb plate front arm raises 3 x 10
Standing lateral db raises 3 x 10

Machine squats 3 x 10

Upright row cable 3 x 10
Db shrugs 3 x 12

Bulgarian split squat bodyweight 3 x 10 each

417am treadmill cool down
20220920_053237.jpg

430am workout complete
Pandora System of a Down
Garage 69

20220920_053302.jpg

Two lean beef burgers with mustard, relish, hot sauce. Then I snagged about 7 or 8 cut up strawberries.

Off to another good week I hope. Slow and steady.

Everyone have a safe and productive day 🤠💥💯💥

And how bout them dam Buffalo Bills 💪🇺🇸💪🇺🇸

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday's nutrition still way off, if anything i need to get the protein up and carbs down!!!!
You and me both!

And I only caught a few game breaks for the Bills, but the Eagles game was looking really good too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never enough hours in the day !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You and me both!

And I only caught a few game breaks for the Bills, but the Eagles game was looking really good too.
Same for me! It's so easy to hit my carb goal. The protein goal I have to make it a point and work to hit it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday
20220921_031859.jpg
20220921_031914.jpg

Morning AM

314am BLITZ3D
20220921_053220.jpg

334am Gatorade Glycerol

Barbell bench 3 x 10
Pec dec 3 x 10

Standing 1 leg reverse curl each 3 x 10

Db incline 3 x 10
Db pullovers 3 x 10

Leg extension 3 x 10

Db hex press 3 x 10
Decline press machine 3 x 10

Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight 3 x 10

417am core
Swiss ball crunches x 25
Db side bends x 15
Med ball torso twist 30 sec
Sit ups x 10
424am treadmill cool down
20220921_053232.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 69
Pandora All That Remains

Getting up at 3am is starting to become easier, routine. Workouts are becoming consistent even though this only week 2.

Had a great night, daughters team won both games last night. Rather dominant!!!

She did great, got left fied action, center field action, and shortstop. Did excellent at the plate in which every at bat was productive with either a walk, hit, or rbi. I was pleased.

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💯💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you need to add protein shake in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you need to add protein shake in.
That's what I was thinking as well. Maybe a protein shake and a few rice krispy treats post workout! :)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday
20220922_055019.jpg
20220922_055031.jpg

Morning AM, no training this morning. Inhad a nice workout yesterday and was flying high and all of a sudden around 730-800am I just felt like I got hit by a freight train!!!! Came down with a sore throat, body aches, and super tired. I made it through the day and did my lawns last night. Had a decent supper and was in bed at 8pm. I did take some additional vitamins and a few cough drops before bed. Got a good night's sleep and slept in this morning . I feel the sore throat is definitely improved, body aches are gone besides shoulders and im sure thats from Tuesday workout. Not feeling to tired at the moment.

So off for another 10 hour shift and three lawns tonight. Just another 13-15 hour day.

Let's all have a safe productive first day of fall 💯🇺🇸😠

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are feeling a good bit better today!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you are feeling a good bit better today!
Yup must have been just some 12 hour bug or allergies of some sort. Flying high again today.

This time of year the grass and pollen allergies change and screw me up. Right now a big one is freaking ragweed.

Who knows???

Man you chowed down on some protein in your log the other day, 264 grams 💥💪💥💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup must have been just some 12 hour bug or allergies of some sort. Flying high again today.

This time of year the grass and pollen allergies change and screw me up. Right now a big one is freaking ragweed.

Who knows???

Man you chowed down on some protein in your log the other day, 264 grams 💥💪💥💪
Yeah, that was a big protein day for sure! Fun to eat it all also! It is crazy how much more food I have to eat to get calories in the right way. Can't believe I am staying full almost all day on my current caloric intake. Nowhere near yours but my job is sedentary, and I only have one so it makes sense.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that was a big protein day for sure! Fun to eat it all also! It is crazy how much more food I have to eat to get calories in the right way. Can't believe I am staying full almost all day on my current caloric intake. Nowhere near yours but my job is sedentary, and I only have one so it makes sense.
Dido! Calories are easy to add up if you're not eating the right foods but trying to do high calorie diet with clean food, it's crazy how much food you need to take in.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday
20220923_032600.jpg
20220923_032547.jpg

Supper
20220923_032524.jpg

New BG meter
20220923_032535.jpg

Morning AM, today's madness

3am FASTED BG 113
317am BLITZ3D
20220923_054700.jpg

337am Gatorade zero Glycerol

Wide lat pull down behind head 3 x 10
Reverse pec dec 3 x 10

Tricep pushdown 3 x 10

Seated Reverse close grip pull down 3 x 10
Seated bent over db flys 3 x 10

Overhead extension 3 x 10

1 arm db row 3 x 10 each arm
Elevated plank db row 3 x 10 each arm

Skull crusher 3 x 10
Db kickbacks 3 x 10 each arm

421am Treadmill cool down
20220923_054650.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 66
Pandora Hatebreed

Very discouraged with this morning BG level, but hey you gotta track it to know. Just another issue that I will fix. We have done this before!!!!

Had a nice workout this morning and feeling great. Only two weeks in and the whole "my clothes are fitting better" has taken effect. Will power is getting very strong, passed on the booz last night at the campground and shocked the **** out of everyone 😳.

The Elevated plank row was a bad ass exercise this morning. Not only do you get your rows in, but man the core will light up quick.

Have a super busy weekend ahead. 10 hour shift today, cut whatever grass i can before 6pm, haircut. Relax

Have to leave the house at 5am tomorrow to get my daughter to her softball tournament tomorrow by 8am. 4 games. Wife will be with my son at his bball tournament. Seafood festival at campground starts at 4pm

Sunday is cut grass all day and hope to be home by at least 2-3pm. Probably won't be any training this weekend, small possibility for Sunday but with the amount of running around and labor i should be fine.

Everyone have a safe productive weekend

🇺🇸💯💪💥💪

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a great reason for a log. I was down on myself earlier for my BG reading today at 113.

I retracted some of my old logs and found that really the 113 isn't all that terrible for me.

Even at 205 I was pushing a 130 BG level. Eventually @TheSolution and I got it down to consistent double digits.

I may have to jump on the glycophase again and clean my nutrition up and should be good 👍

I think @sns8778 says the glycophase is coming back very soon

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a great reason for a log. I was down on myself earlier for my BG reading today at 113.

I retracted some of my old logs and found that really the 113 isn't all that terrible for me.

Even at 205 I was pushing a 130 BG level. Eventually @TheSolution and I got it down to consistent double digits.

I may have to jump on the glycophase again and clean my nutrition up and should be good 👍

I think @sns8778 says the glycophase is coming back very soon
I'm glad that you like Glycophase.

Yes, we should have it back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks I'm hoping.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you like Glycophase.

Yes, we should have it back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks I'm hoping.
I shopped around today, Amazon had 1 available at 44$ 🤠

Lockout had a few, the normal suppliers were out.

I landed a bottle from strong with a code shipped for 29$. I'm happy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I shopped around today, Amazon had 1 available at 44$ 🤠

Lockout had a few, the normal suppliers were out.

I landed a bottle from strong with a code shipped for 29$. I'm happy
I'm glad that you were able to find one. We do hope to have it restocked soon. The supply chain issues led to us running out of quite a few things but we're getting things back in stock quickly now days; just taking awhile to get caught up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to the kiddos on their competitions this weekend! Congrats on the will power growing and turning down the alcohol in a social setting.

You will get that BG under control I am sure of it. Enjoy your weekend and rest up / enjoy the day Sunday after you finish your lawns. It will be good for you.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck to the kiddos on their competitions this weekend! Congrats on the will power growing and turning down the alcohol in a social setting.

You will get that BG under control I am sure of it. Enjoy your weekend and rest up / enjoy the day Sunday after you finish your lawns. It will be good for you.
Gonna be a busy one for sure. My daughter is progressing so fast. She just needed the extra attention that comes with the travel team and she is soaking it up. Repetition Repetition, they practice 3 nights a week, and we are getting her private hitting lessons in between compared to the county teams which practice once a week.

Fun fact: Her hitting coach was my hitting coach back in 1995 when we went to the world series. Unbelievable!!!!

When we saw each other for the first time a few weeks ago we both were holding back tears. Coach Dallas is now is his late 80s and has 50+ years of coaching in our county.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is so awesome that you all have the chance to have that shared experience and that you get to have him back in your life unexpectedly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is so cool reconnecting with your old coach and and getting to share his wisdom with your daughter !!