MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it sounds like you are recovering.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear it sounds like you are recovering.
No body aches or headaches today. Still a bit sleepy and almost like a sinus infection. Have a nasty chalky taste, the mucus tastes chalky.

Anyways just got back inside, trying to be outside as much as possible. I don't do well having to be in a room for too long.

Wife is making spaghetti and after that I guess its tv time for the rest of the evening.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the forced downtime as much as possible. The pace will jump right back to full bore before you know it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will be back to 100mph in no time !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its going to be a hard pill to swallow for your work ethic, but it will require you to go against your own nature and take some valuable rest and get 100%. As much as you want to do X Y and Z you need to take a step back and get 100% so you can get it over with and continue to do what you do best. Here is to a quick recovery @BOSSMAN

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evening AM, pretty slow day today. Woke up with sore throat and stuffy as ****. Haven't done much today, checked mailbox ( had a few daft pumps in there), fed dogs, and brought some corn around for the deer. Just not feeling it today, I'd say I went backwards today.

Bedroom is spotless 🤠, all laundry is done 🤠, wtf man I need to be outside.

Not much of an appetite today, two chicken breasts and some spaghetti so far today. Might finish the day off with some ice cream.

Pretty boring day, just checking in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, woke up feeling decent and just straight up tired of this ****!!! Went outside to work on the pool, knocked down a monster ultra with an airborne and decided to take a lil stroll on the treadmill

20220624_083939.jpg

Nothing to taxing, just something. What a beautiful morning here on the east coast. I think it got down in the 50s overnight.

Daughter is clear as of this morning, test came back negative. Once this dew burns off im probably gonna cut my grass and do some flower bed maetinaince. Got some service to do on the boat so may get into that today also.

Hope to get through today on the upside, im 4 days behind on lawncare so hope to get a start on that tomorrow or Sunday.

I'll prolly check in a bit later, ha e a safe and productive day 🇺🇸💯

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you were able to catch up on lawn work and are feeling 100% now.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope you were able to catch up on lawn work and are feeling 100% now.
Man I cut everyday except two of the days I was down. Cut for 8 hours yesterday. Negative test this morning and back on the grind!!!! Hopefully train in the morning

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the negative test!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought you were suppose to surround your self with positive people ?? I'm so confused ????

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lil shot from yesterday's grind
20220627_135700.jpg

You know now thinking back on the last 7 days, the only thing that really made me feel decent was caffeine and work!!!

If I wasn't working, staying busy, or up on caffeine i felt like a pile of here ****

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM,

320am BLITZ3D DAFT PUMP GLYCEROL
Treadmill stretching ground roll

341 Amino 9 sipping through workout

Standing Barbell chest press 3 x 10
Pec dec 3 x 10

Seated preacher curls cable 3 x 10

Db incline 3 × 10
Db pullovers 3 × 10

Seated one arm db curl elbow on inside knee 3 ×10 each arm

Close grip ez bar 21s x 2

415am treadmill cool down
437am work out complete
Pandora Limp Bizkit
Garage Temp 70

Feeling pretty good this morning 💯🇺🇸💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice to hear you are feeling better!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to hear you are feeling better!
Yes sir!!! Thanks big dog!!!!!

Everything is feeling pretty darn good. I did feel a lil heavy breathing working last night. But it was on a hill side with a trimmer and back pack blower so its to be expected I guess

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir!!! Thanks big dog!!!!!

Everything is feeling pretty darn good. I did feel a lil heavy breathing working last night. But it was on a hill side with a trimmer and back pack blower so its to be expected I guess
I would imagine that would do it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any plans for the 4th Bossman?
ABSOLUTELY
After my daughter being cooped up for 10 days and then me right behind her we are so looking forward to this long weekend.

Friday at 4pm phone is OFF!!!! Haircut at 415pm. Straight to the campground until monday night.

Having a supirse bday for a homie at the campground Friday night with some karaoke.

Saturday will be boating until around 5pm, then campground is having a catered party with two live bands and huge fireworks display.

Sunday boating all day

Monday boating and back home for a pool day.

Menu for the weekend, the smoker will be on for 3 days straight

24lb turkey
18lb brisket
2 slabs ribs
Bone in rib roast
Mac n cheese
Smoked Italian sausage
2 bushel live crabs
6 course breakfast every morning on blackstone.

Thats what is guaranteed for food, im sure there will be tons more.

Cornhole, wiffleball, volleyball, just some good ole made in the USA fun!!!!

I do plan to get in some good cardio every morning while everyone is asleep. Running and mountain biking.

We are all really looking forward to this weekend. Wife, two kids, and myself. Wish the oldest bot was here but trust me when I tell you he is living it all the way up in Myrtle beach

20220628_104744.jpg

He sends me pics everyday of something crazy.

20220628_104841.jpg

Lil fella getting swole on me too 🤠🇺🇸💯

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holy cow. If you need someone to help you at the festivities this weekend i'll have to make a trip :) Have a great time with your FAM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy cow. If you need someone to help you at the festivities this weekend i'll have to make a trip :) Have a great time with your FAM.
No doubt, we need to have @BOSSMAN set up an AM get together somewhere with the sounds of all of that!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt, we need to have @BOSSMAN set up an AM get together somewhere with the sounds of all of that!!!
The nice thing about my homie next door to me is all he wants to do is cook and drink beer. He is a big dude, his wife works at a meat distributor so we get top cuts for pennies. He is also a dj, so he just chills on his deck, cooks, drinks, and jams out all day long. While we are out in the river he is cooking 🤠

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a great holiday plan !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, woke up a little late but still manage a decent workout this morning. Stayed focused and rocked out

334am BLITZ3D DAFT PUMP

344am Amino 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Wide lat pull down 3 × 10
Reverse incline supported db rows 3 × 10

Skull crusher 3 × 10

Seated bent over reverse db flys 3 × 10
Rack pulls 3 × 10

Overhead extension 3 × 10

415am
Heavy bag 3 × 3 minutes
Swiss ball crunches 3 × 30
427am treadmill cool down
435am workout complete
Garage Temp 70
Pandora Shuffle

Feeling good today, staying the course. Nutrition is improving alot. Keeping the carbs/sugar in check!!!! Getting carbs and sugars from fruits and veggies and lots of protein. I can feel the difference.

I would say things are still heading in the positive direction for the family and I. Covid was a small hiccup but all in all its coming together. Still one day at a time.

Have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💯

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amino 9 Glycerol What brand do you use ?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you got the 4th weekend covered!
Just says MERICA!
Pretty cool that your son is a Gym rat! My son and youngest daughter followed in my foot steps. Oldest daughter use to do CrossFit until she started popping out the grand babies! now with 4 active kids she doesn't have any free time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking session!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM

332am BLITZ3D DAFT PUMP

352am Amino 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Upright row cable 3 × 10
Standing Barbell military press 3 × 10

Standing 1 arm db Javelin press 3 × 10 each
45lb plate straight front arm raises 3 × 10

Seated shoulder press machine 3 × 10
Db shrugs 3 × 10

426am 5 minute heavy bag
433am work out complete
Garage Temp 74
Pandora Staind

Woke up late again, sleeping right through my alarm. Still stayed focused and got a nice shoulder blast this morning. Body may be telling me it's tired just coming off the covid and jumping all the way back in with 13 hour work days and early morning workouts.

I feel great but to just be in a dead sleep through my alarm is different for me.

Everyone have a safe productive day 💯🇺🇸💪

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like your getting nice deep sleep. Probably been awhile?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope you are doing well and having a great July @BOSSMAN
Morning AM family, I hate that I keep coming in with bad news. As you see I haven't been in here since the fourth of July. That weekend went well and then all hell broke loose.

I've been in SC with my oldest son since. I just got home this past Saturday. He has been in ICU with bleeding on the brain. He is currently out of ICU and recovering thats why I was able to get back to MD and catch up on some things.

2022 has dealt me one of the worst hands I've almost ever had. Things are really screwed up and tough right now.

His health being #1 priority, my wife and two other kids are right in the fight with me. Our day jobs, our businesses, medical bills, future appointments for him, his job.......I could just keep going on and on.

At the moment we are one minute at a time. We have a huge support group with friends, family, neighbors, customers,our jobs, churches, you name it support is coming from everywhere.

All we can ask for is prayers for a full recovery for my son. Everything else we can handle when time permits.

Again, sorry things aren't as positive as they have been the last several years in this log but time will hopefully heal all.

I'm holding up pretty good I guess. Better with this than I was while dealing with my daughter's issues earlier this year.

So I'm here back home on the day job for the first time in two weeks, feels pretty good to be back in the saddle. My son and I cut 27 yards this weekend in the 100 degree to get that back on track.

I will be checking in now that im home

💯🇺🇸🙏

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate to hear this and hope your boy pulls through and has a full recovery. Reach out if you ever need to talk.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate to hear this and hope your boy pulls through and has a full recovery. Reach out if you ever need to talk.
Thanks brother!!! Just completely overwhelmed on so many different issues at once. Main focus is his health and keeping my wife stable. Just kind of numb to everything and going through the motions of the day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prayers for you and your family !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So sorry to hear about your son. Definitely will keep your family in my thoughts.