BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checking in to make sure you are doing well @BOSSMAN
Yes sir, thanks brother!!!!

Good morning AM family. Sorry for the absence here fellas.

Things are going good. Got through the mess and getting back to some normalcy. Everyone is healthy and have my daughter in a good place. We are in the playoffs for her softball, got the pool open for the summer, getting out on the boat, and relaxing at the campground. Just spending lots of family time and one on one with her. Took the family to Hardy and Morgan Wallen concert this past weekend. That was an awesome show!!!!

You guys may not believe this but I actually stepped back and accessed my business and work life. I realized I have been doing to much and need to scale back. If you don't know I have a full time job as an union engineer thats a 50 hour work week. Along with a lwancare service holding 43 contracts. I decided to scale back on the lawncare by dropping several contracts, big contracts to say the least. One contract i resent was a 60k contract. At this point its not even about the money. I was actually loosing sleep from the stress and anxiety.

I let them go. No sub contracts, nothing.
No more mulch,no shrubs, just cutting grass and just the contracts that fit my schedule. This will allow me more family and home time. I made this move last Tuesday. It hasn't been a week yet but I already can feel the difference, like the weight of the world is off my shoulders

I could keep rambling on and on but I will just cut it short there.

Nutrition has been pretty decent and with the hot weather upon us I have lost roughly 10-11lbs down to 223 which I'm fine with for now. I really like being around 200.

Training has been at a stand still but I can get back to training when I'm ready

So to sum it up for this post, we have turned the corner and I would personally like to thank all of you for just being here with me through all this bs I've been through the last few months.

Everyone a safe productive day 💯🇺🇸💪

Lessons learned, sometimes less is more!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good For You !! Take Care Of Yourself !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with others. Glad to hear things are going well!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear from you and happy you all are in a better spot. Can't wait until you have a little more time to pop in an "visit" with us. Miss you around here. Now go enjoy life, since you were smart enough to take some of it back.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM family

3am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
318am
Ground roll stretching treadmill
338am Amino 9 sipping through workout

Wide lat pull down 3 × 10 x 80lb

30 Swiss ball crunches

Seated bent over db flys 3 ×10 × 20lbs

Reverse close grip pull down 3 × 10 × 80lb

Reverse pec dec 3 × 10 × 60lb

Reverse incline supported db rows 3 × 10 × 40lb

Standing Barbell military press 3 × 10 × 95lb

410am HITT
1/4 Mile sprint treadmill
3mins heavy bag
12 Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight
1 min jump rope
30 sec rest 2 sets

432am workout complete
Garage temp 74
Pandora Stitches

Nothing to write home about, but dammit I feel good this morning 💪🇺🇸

Everyone have a safe productive day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to set you back at it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you back at it like Rocket said!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas, need to make some changes to my lifestyle and 3am training is always the best way for me to get my **** together. One day at a time.
Agreed. There's nothing like a good workout in the AM to start the day off on the right foot!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
Nature call

322am ground roll treadmill stretching
342am Amino 9 sipping through workout

Standing 1 leg reverse curls 3 × 10
Leg extension 3 × 10

Seated preacher curls cable 3 × 10

Barbell squats 3 × 10
Walking Lunges bodyweight x 15 × 3

Standing ez bar curls 3 × 10
Seated 1 arm db curl elbow on inside knee 3 × 10

Side to side lunges with med ball torso twist 3 × 15

Barbell 21s x 1

418am HITT
Pushups x failure
Heavy bag 3 minutes
Swiss ball crunches x 30
2 sets

430am treadmill cool down
435am workout complete
Garage Temp 78
Pandora Future

Morning AM, great start to the day for me again today. Excellent workout. Felt strong, no aches, no pains, focused, had endurance!!!! Really shocked myself when I hit the ground for Pushups to failure, honestly felt like I could just keep pumping.

Again, one day at a time. Focusing on a lifestyle change back to the OG BOSSMAN and not this animal i have became the last few months. Also focused on quality of life for my family and myself. Gotta get these BG levels down, but this is self inflicted and I can fix it!!!!

Remember, birds of a feather flock together and right now I've been with the wrong flock. I'm going solo, flying alone.

Everyone have a safe and productive day 🇺🇸💯💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you are on the right path!! Stick with it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@BOSSMAN, I'll flock with ya!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enough Flocking Around !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best way to start your day !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
317am ground roll treadmill stretching
337am Amino 9 sipping through workout

Upright row cable 3 × 12
45lb front arm raises x 3

Standing Barbell chest press 3 × 10
Standing 1 arm db Javelin Press 3 × 10 each

Db overhead extension 3 × 10

Seated military press machine 3 × 10
Db flys
Behind waist/even waist/front waist x failure x 3

Bench dips bodyweight x failure x 3

45lb plate shrugs x failure x 3

419am treadmill cool down
430am workout complete
Garage temp 78
Pandora Fit For A King

Flying High this morning 🇺🇸💪💯 2 scoops of BLITZ3D aint for the weak.....for the wicked!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blitz3D is a great Pre !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice session gonna have to look up standing barbell chest press and javelin press.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin Rolls = Yum !

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, hope all the fathers here had a great Father's day weekend.

I had a nice weekend, Friday was the first day I was able to go straight home from work in a long time. Had a nice pool party in the 102 degree heat.

Saturday i knocked down 7 properties in the morning. Came home and slept in the recliner for 3 hours 🤫🤫🤫. Had a quiet evening and watched the movie Over the top with Sylvester.

Yesterday woke up at 6am to some nice warm soft..... well yall should know the rest. Went back to sleep until 8am. Wife and kids had a huge breakfast waiting on me. Cut down 2 trees, cut my lawn, washed work truck, washed zero turns. Had 2 beers and went to sleep on the recliner again 😴

Dinner was brisket, chicken, and ribs.

No training but plenty of activities. No training this morning but there will be tomorrow.

Pretty positive weekend besides my daughter tested positive Saturday morning with the rona so we just had to change alot of plans and work around her. She is fine, just a lil tired and some headaches.

Everyone have a productive day 🇺🇸💯

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I worked on the yard all weekend. Wife had to work late. I took a shower around 8:30, Mixed a drink, turned on the TV and Watch over the top as well!

Hope all the fathers had a great fathers day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning AM, hope all the fathers here had a great Father's day weekend.

I had a nice weekend, Friday was the first day I was able to go straight home from work in a long time. Had a nice pool party in the 102 degree heat.

Saturday i knocked down 7 properties in the morning. Came home and slept in the recliner for 3 hours 🤫🤫🤫. Had a quiet evening and watched the movie Over the top with Sylvester.

Yesterday woke up at 6am to some nice warm soft..... well yall should know the rest. Went back to sleep until 8am. Wife and kids had a huge breakfast waiting on me. Cut down 2 trees, cut my lawn, washed work truck, washed zero turns. Had 2 beers and went to sleep on the recliner again 😴

Dinner was brisket, chicken, and ribs.

No training but plenty of activities. No training this morning but there will be tomorrow.

Pretty positive weekend besides my daughter tested positive Saturday morning with the rona so we just had to change alot of plans and work around her. She is fine, just a lil tired and some headaches.

Everyone have a productive day 🇺🇸💯
LOL, I worked on the yard all weekend. Wife had to work late. I took a shower around 8:30, Mixed a drink, turned on the TV and Watch over the top as well!

Good to hear you both had an enjoyable Fathers Day. I was lucky enough to do the same myself !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dam his son is a smart ass at times in that movie 🤠

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear you both had an enjoyable Fathers Day. I was lucky enough to do the same myself !!
Sounds good!!!!

20220620_175200.jpg

Wife tried almost everything possible to get me to pull the trigger on this bad boy this weekend 🤪

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy to see you back in the saddle and life looking good again. Keep that alarm set at 3am!
Yes sir, got in 3 workouts last week and shooting for 4 this week.

Gotta get baby girl cleared of this covid so we can rock n roll. Sukks cause she feels great but wife and I need to be cautious and respectful to the others. Hopefully by Saturday she can have some normalcy.

20220620_175211.jpg

Brought her some oversize rocks from dayjob today to give her something to occupy her outside for fresh air 🤷

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir, got in 3 workouts last week and shooting for 4 this week.

Gotta get baby girl cleared of this covid so we can rock n roll. Sukks cause she feels great but wife and I need to be cautious and respectful to the others. Hopefully by Saturday she can have some normalcy.

View attachment 217994
Brought her some oversize rocks from dayjob today to give her something to occupy her outside for fresh air 🤷
I would like to order a pineapple paint on a piece of bluestone !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM

3am BLITZ3D GLYCEROL
313am ground roll treadmill stretching
333am Amino 9 sipping through workout

Pec dec 3 x 10
High incline db bench 3 x 10

60second jump rope
30 Swiss ball crunches

Db pullovers 3 x 10
Db hex press 3 x 10

4am treadmill
425am workout complete
Garage temp 68
Pandora Killswitch

Pretty bad workout for sure, completely off and feel like ****.

Pretty sure I have covid, unbelievable. Felt perfect yesterday and l woke up like ****.
20220621_071027.jpg

Yall see the faint line under the T? May be hard to see but its there. Took this test at 6am, gonna take another one shortly. I have every dam symptom and feel like I just got hit by Ronnie Lott

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish you and your daughter a speedy recovery !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220621_082917.jpg

Aint that a bitch!!!! I knew it, hope I can kick this **** as fast as baby girl did.

Round #2 of the rona

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear this, rest up and take it easy brother!
I'm just let down man, im home from day job now making some adjustments. Kind of screwed up when two people have it and the other two don't in the household.

Once I get situated I guess it Netflix and chill. Catch up on some Ozark and hope to sleep the day away.

Pretty crazy that literally 12 hours ago before I went to bed I felt like a million bucks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you get over it and all symptoms fall by the wayside quickly!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I slept from 930am to 330pm and never woke up once. Just watching TV and sore as ****
Well that is one way to catch up on your rest. Not the way you want to for sure. Remember to try the famitodine and other antihistamine that @Hyde keeps mentioning that is supposed to help with keeping the lungs from filling up. I am sure he will give you the right recipe now that I mentioned him. I always forget it but it seems like a very sound strategy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I slept from 930am to 330pm and never woke up once. Just watching TV and sore as ****
Dang! Hopefully you get over it quick and back to normal!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afternoon AM , well pretty much slept the day away as planned yesterday. I did have a starving for Chinese, so I got Chinese delivery 🙃

I slept from 930pm until 7am this morning. Got my son situated for lawncare today step by step over the phone and then the dam dogs started going ape ****. I went out back to address the situation and it was a dam turtle.

The body aches are gone as of now, still lil sleepy, sore throat, coughing, and stuffy nose.
.I decided to get in some activity this morning, but back in relax mode for now.

20220622_115517.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take Care Of Yourself !!