BOSSMAN'S First supplement log on AM

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple shots from the strip Saturday night. Son did very well and raced into sunday night.
20200929_053919.jpg
20200929_053906.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning was another awesome workout qith BLITZ3D/VASO BLITZ. A very good pwo stack. Could ha e kept grinding but time got the best of my workout today. Felt like I could move old school weight, which is great cause I'm only 4 weeks back in on routine training.
Chest day
Screenshot_20200929-053804_Gallery.jpg
need to get the quarintine clippers out!!! Lil grizzly action going on.

And this was yesterday after more than 24 hours, still pumped from Sunday morning working with the BFF stack.
20200929_033955.jpg
20200929_033920.jpg
Things are definitely going in the right direction. Hope to have a great fall and winter with training and get some results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That shrimp looks good!

What race track is that ??

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother. Need to tighten up that nest! LOL

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No haircut since March. Usually every 5 days. Other areas, just being lazy. Surprised the wife hasn't started complaining 🤪🤔
My wife usually don't care as long as the man scaping is in check! 😜

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The wife is making me some venison meatballs today !! Yum !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Venison the secret to muscle gains ?! ;) I need to start adding that in to my meal plan rather than chicken 24/7.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another great workout this morning with BFF stack. BLITZ3D/VASOBLITZ One scoop each is my sweet spot.

I believe today is the last day of the sale so get in on this. 17.99 for a powerhouse pwo imo. I loaded up with a 3 month supply last night. Did I mention Bob15 and free shipping. @The Solution will get you straight.

I'm pondering the idea of 2 scoops of BLITZ3D maybe this weekend and just skip the VASOBLITZ and morning coffee to gwt the full ride.

20200930_055550.jpg
Post...carbs and protein

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looks good! Double the cheese as well!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No training this morning, got an extra hour an a half of sleep. Had the night off from lawncare also. We decorated the house for Halloween. My wife goes full throttle on decorations for every holiday. Even st Patty's day, Easter, and valentine's. So house looks like a haunted dungeon right now and every three or four feet a dam motion sensor sets off something ☠.

Last night's grub!!!!
20201001_062158.jpg
20201001_062207.jpg
20201001_062218.jpg
Topped with siracha. Love this time of year when I can cook. I'm gonna raid the seafood market soon. Love me some Alaskan cod

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another great workout this morning with my BFF stack. Makes 3 days of training this week and as I'm gaining momentum I feel like I should get at least one more this weekend.

My BFF stack is so good, I got treated to a ten minute cardioo session with my wife this morning at 3am when the alarm went off. Usually after a strong release like that, a workout turns into poo!!! Not today, cranked right in through it.

Now hows that for a review for a PWO????

20201002_053744.jpg
post.....turkey sausage, cheddar cheese, eggs, rye toast 💪

Let's all have a productive day, do something for someone. It will make their day and make you feel great awesome. Ive already did a deed today, paid it forward for a stranger in line at wawa this morning while grabbing a bang for this evening.

Just their smile said it all!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always nice to do something nice for someone else in these times.

Turkey sausage looks good!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you filming Bang's new advertisement? ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you cant have fun at work, I wouldn't go !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel a BANG tattoo on the bicep coming next ;)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20201005_181552.jpg
imo...best pwo for me. This combo produces some excellent 3am workouts. I still haven't done 2 scoops of BLITZ3D. My cocktail is one scoop vaso/BLITZ3D

Thanks @The Solution

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No workout this morning. I had a horrible Sunday evening into this morning.
I woke up around 930pm and my whole body was itching and hot. From the bottom of my feet to my neck itching. Throat felt like it was constricting. Very hard to breath. Had welts all over my back. Wife wanted to take me to the ER. I didn't go.

Took an Allegra and it did stop the itching and the welts. Got to sleep around 430am. Woke up without any itching or other symptoms besides the chest/throat breathing issues. Called out of work. Primary dr sent me to a walk in clinic I guess cause of covid.
20201005_182820.jpg

I've never had an allergic reaction to anything amd hope to never have another one. I still can't pin point what it could be.

Then the GERD, fuk this bs. Cant swallow, hurts to burp, very very uncomfortable. Got some meds so let's see what happens.

Came home and got some rest. Just finished closing the pool and still feel like shlt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its 330am Tuesday morning, I should be in the garage for a Workout. Nope been in the ER since 2am dealing with this crap. The chest/throat pain was getting scary and unbearable. Been through triage and another ekg. Waiting for an available room for iv meds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope all is/gets better!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, Prayers... may the Lord put his healing hand upon you!
This is horrible!
It sucks when your healthy and all of a sudden this crap comes out of nowhere and they don't know what it is.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
🙏

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, Prayers... may the Lord put his healing hand upon you!
This is horrible!
It sucks when your healthy and all of a sudden this crap comes out of nowhere and they don't know what it is.
Thanks brother

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update
Spent 5 hours in the ER this morning. All vitals and bloodwork have came back perfect and everything is in range.

Got 3 different ivs of meds. Also was prescribed some stronger meds than yesterday .

Came home and slept for 4 hours then went back and picked up meds from pharmacy.

Got back home and slept more until 2 pm. Then guess what??? Yup went and cut four yards. I know I know trust me, should rest. But sometimes just being outside in your normal element can bring you satisfaction.

I'm home now and was able to eat some chicken. Haven't really eaten the last two days.

Hope to get in bed by 8pm and get some good rest. I hadn't slept in two days until this morning.

So had two things hit me Sunday night at the same time. One was allergic reaction to what? We will never know as of now. Then I have a serious case of GERD. This is terrible shlt. But I will get it under control asap with the meds and some small lifestyle changes.

Thanks for all you fellas concerns. Pretty special fellas. Thanks

Now let's hope nothing flares up tonight. Wife and daughter left for the condo in myrtle Beach for a week or so. I do have the two boys here if I need help.

Let's wake up tomorrow and get things rolling again 💪

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take care of yourself man.
We all go through some crazy stuff, but you can't put a price tag on your health.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear you are back at it !!