BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I'm on about 5 and a half weeks of BMP, and I've seen more body recomp in that small time than 11-OXO and all the other Thyroid/anxiety driven gimmicks from 10-15 years ago I used to use.

I saw "decent" results on Brite, but nothing like this. This supplement is magical.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Questions before I pull the trigger....

1. Will this help with endurance?

2. Positive or negative effect on your joints?

3. Take on empty stomach?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Questions before I pull the trigger....

1. Will this help with endurance?

2. Positive or negative effect on your joints?

3. Take on empty stomach?
1. Yes
2. Positive
3. I take with a protein shake usually.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Curious about this as well. If we have the preorder deals again I’d probably just grab a year. Regretting only getting 4 bottles of BMP
Lol, I'm feeling the same way, I ran out of my two bottles... I need to get some more! Any deals around the web?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It WAS a few days ago available on Amazon Prime...

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sadly had to end my planned long run due to anxiety this product gave me. Been off of it for 2 days and already feel better. I loved the skin tightening aspect. Any idea what ingredient did that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly had to end my planned long run due to anxiety this product gave me. Been off of it for 2 days and already feel better. I loved the skin tightening aspect. Any idea what ingredient did that?
You'll find out when Skyn Fyrm is released.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that bro, but glad that your already feeling better and can get back to enjoying things...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s the high dose of RR.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
On week 3, feel great. No side effects. Strength appears to be trending up but it’s early, I’ll keep you posted. I take it with calcium carbonate

Might be the best natural anabolic yet. I’ve taken them ALL
I feel. The same way, starting my second 8 week run. Sad I didn't continue my first. But I noticed the difference immediately after stopping. And I've taken all the natty anabolics too!

Reactions: CF2
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be honest, I haven't noticed much "strength" from this supplement, (on bottle 3 now) but the RECOMP is out of this world for a natural supplement with no sides.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be honest, I haven't noticed much "strength" from this supplement, (on bottle 3 now) but the RECOMP is out of this world for a natural supplement with no sides.
That was my biggest takeaway when I ran BMP 2.0 was a recomp.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Hey folks, took a break from lifting due to some nagging injuries and have been doing more circuit style training.

Gonna start back up with some squats and deadlifts this week, I have 2 pouches of the original formula, I do daily IF first meal around 12, with my workouts usually fasted around 1030

How should I dose this? I saw Matt recommends taking with a small meal

thanks in advance!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey folks, took a break from lifting due to some nagging injuries and have been doing more circuit style training.

Gonna start back up with some squats and deadlifts this week, I have 2 pouches of the original formula, I do daily IF first meal around 12, with my workouts usually fasted around 1030

How should I dose this? I saw Matt recommends taking with a small meal

thanks in advance!
I find OG in particular works just as good if not better on an empty stomach. I do IF as well and get a nice boost to my fasted work out from it. Have a great run.....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't say enough about this product.

Just buy it if you're trolling this thread skeptical.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I'm on about 5 and a half weeks of BMP, and I've seen more body recomp in that small time than 11-OXO and all the other Thyroid/anxiety driven gimmicks from 10-15 years ago I used to use.

I saw "decent" results on Brite, but nothing like this. This supplement is magical.
Is this with “cutting diet” or no dietary changes?

Sounds superb either way.

Guna run this or ArA with m test and Reduce XT... will run both but can’t decode which to do first? Maybe ArA then use this after?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Thats what I always told people here , closest natural supplement to anavar. And yes ive taken plenty of anavar.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Simply put.. BMP Works and everyone on the fence should do at least 2 bottles and see how it treats them.
One of the better products I have used in 2019
I wish you could name ONE supplement better than the results from BMP.. The only supplements that have impressed me as much as BMP were made by Evomuse lol. Strafe was underrated, also Evomuse CardioTryx was amazing, wish it would comeback, my endurance has never been great. But with CardioTryx oh man I remember going snowboarding and being able to go all day without getting winded. Also same with sex lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Slintensity v2 @dsade let me beta-test
If he ever manufactures and produces it you will have to add it into your stack.

I wish you could name ONE supplement better than the results from BMP.. The only supplements that have impressed me as much as BMP were made by Evomuse lol. Strafe was underrated, also Evomuse CardioTryx was amazing, wish it would comeback, my endurance has never been great. But with CardioTryx oh man I remember going snowboarding and being able to go all day without getting winded. Also same with sex lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#TakeMyMoney
I know I haven't been "marketing" much lately, but the last 9 months has been 15 hours a day of absorption enhancement(crystallization, custom homemade cyclodextrin esters, silicon dioxide "trojan horses", emulsifiers, so much more) and I have SO much awesome stuff to show you guys.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When I met you in Columbus for the Sample of the Slin v2.
I ate like an idiot that whole weekend on purpose --> Graeters one night with BD Mongolian, Handels the next night with Paulie Gee Pizza
Came home.. Did not gain one ounce.

You sir... Were 100% Correct

I know I haven't been "marketing" much lately, but the last 9 months has been 15 hours a day of absorption enhancement(crystallization, custom homemade cyclodextrin esters, silicon dioxide "trojan horses", emulsifiers, so much more) and I have SO much awesome stuff to show you guys.
Forgot to ask:
Any deals on Gut Health in the near future? Possible Year Supply Discount you offered before? Maybe some others on here would be interested in that.

I could use some and 1 bottle of Defuse (One bottle lasts me an entire year)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Slintensity is now 5x more potent than what you tested, but I had to go up to 2 caps.
Whats the eta of this? I still have about half a bottle left of the last version you sold on the site.
take my money. I really wish you could take investors or partners so you could have your product come out faster.

I don't need to burn much fat but I guess Ill have to get a bottle of dcp of it'll give me stamina like cardiotryx. I miss it so much, saving my last few caps for a special day. stamina and endurance have never been my strong suit.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I ate like an idiot that whole weekend on purpose --> Graeters one night with BD Mongolian, Handels the next night with Paulie Gee Pizza

Forgot to ask:
Any deals on Gut Health in the near future? Possible Year Supply Discount you offered before? Maybe some others on here would be interested in that.

same here, Defuse is another gem, a bottle will last me about a year since i only use it on heavy cheat meals.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this with “cutting diet” or no dietary changes?

Sounds superb either way.

Guna run this or ArA with m test and Reduce XT... will run both but can’t decode which to do first? Maybe ArA then use this after?
No dietary changes, whatsoever.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre a gem

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Forgot to ask:

100% need a gut health reload myself too! Down to my last bottle. Would buy all the years supply

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% need a gut health reload myself too! Down to my last bottle. Would buy all the years supply
Let me get in touch with Matt on this
I will shoot you a DM for your info and try to get you a reduced price for the year pack

Last edited:
The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I will shoot you a DM for your info and try to get you a reduced price for the year pack
Also ready for a restock and even got my wife wanting to take this.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your year of gut health should be going out soon.
Matt will invoice you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the communication slack...making sure we're gonna have that DCP ready to go next week!