dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be starting this up soon, will post a log once I do.
Crap, sorry forgot to get back with you. I'll hit you up shortly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed this week that, out of the blue, my pants are feeling super loose, and my belt is loose even a notch tighter. This is strange because over the last 3 months I lost about 14 pounds and over the past 2 weeks I have gained 3 pounds back (life going on, diet not as solid).

I have been doing things that I would think make it worse and my body is actually feeling a bit leaner.

The only other change I have made is to cut out caffeine a few weeks back and I had a couple B12 shots. I doubt that is doing it...but who knows.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed this week that, out of the blue, my pants are feeling super loose, and my belt is loose even a notch tighter. This is strange because over the last 3 months I lost about 14 pounds and over the past 2 weeks I have gained 3 pounds back (life going on, diet not as solid).

I have been doing things that I would think make it worse and my body is actually feeling a bit leaner.

The only other change I have made is to cut out caffeine a few weeks back and I had a couple B12 shots. I doubt that is doing it...but who knows.
I'm noticing similar things. I'm able to have more cheat meals lately without seeing much if any damage.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is legit. I am getting great recomp results, and I think that the combination of this, Topmuscle, and occlusion training are having a synergistic effect.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On BMP for a little under 3 weeks now. Getting comments on slimming down, especially my face. I can tell in photos as well.

Bought a second bottle and adding Stanoplex tonight with it.

Wasn't there some talk about this reactivating things, nerves maybe, etc? I feel like I'm noticing some things..
Yes sir, has helped my sciatic nerve as well as Thoracadorsal nerve, overall inflammation is down as well =)

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
I have been on since it came in, was dealing with nerve or brachioradialus injury or both for months, wasn't able to pick up anything with out pains. All is clear and pain free so I can get back to training now. glad I got a year of this!
Thanks @dsade

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 2 pills of this and my usual focus xt+vasoblitz preworkout. I feel on top of the world right now. Not sure if placebo or this interacts well with the fxt but I was dragging ass all morning and feel great right now. Anyone have any kind of similar experience?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took 2 pills of this and my usual focus xt+vasoblitz preworkout. I feel on top of the world right now. Not sure if placebo or this interacts well with the fxt but I was dragging ass all morning and feel great right now. Anyone have any kind of similar experience?
That high dose Salidrosides 😉

My two showed up today log will be up tonight or tomorrow.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, my overall feeling of well being has been on the up and up since taking BMP - the Salidroside has an amazing mutli-faceted effect along with the other ingredients.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a pleasant surprise. My past experiences with rhodiola have all been negative. Was my only concern with BMP, happy to see it doesn’t seem like it will be an issue

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some guys also said they felt it enhanced stims/caffeine. Not sure its purely the RR ingredient.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just have to decide dosing (workout at 1 usually so not sure if I should take earlier in day or later for second), but excited to start. 👍

I’ll drop a link in here and update along the way.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just have to decide dosing (workout at 1 usually so not sure if I should take earlier in day or later for second), but excited to start. 👍

I’ll drop a link in here and update along the way.
2 upon waking
2 Pre

That’s what I did when I train around that time. Now I think about it you probably dont wake up at 3:30 like I do haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 upon waking
2 Pre

That’s what I did when I train around that time. Now I think about it you probably dont wake up at 3:30 like I do haha
Ya that’s my dilemma haha

I do wake up at 5 on most days, 6-7 at the latest on others.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Try both dosing. You could also take 1 at waking and 1 in the evening. However if are getting a good dose of your calories in the am.... I would dose early... this stuff works like a gda imo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So if you took at 5 ,and then say noon with pre that is perfectly fine. Matt just will tell you avoid taking later at night. At the end of the day just take your 4 caps daily and you will be good to go.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try both dosing. You could also take 1 at waking and 1 in the evening. However if are getting a good dose of your calories in the am.... I would dose early... this stuff works like a gda imo.

wanted to attach this from @dsade in regards to taking a later dose, so my comment makes more sense.

Crap, I'm glad you posted in this thread. Got wrapped up in a few things and I'm heading to the gym now (430pm). I'll be taking my BMP, first time this late, and I will report back.

If you tend towards insomnia or stim sensitivity, then I would take the second dose early in the day. If you're one of those freaks that loves working out at 5am, honestly you have bigger mental problems to worry about. I hate you people. :::HITS SNOOZE BUTTON:::

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep in mind, you do not NEED to dose pre workout. It will work fine just dosing twice a day. There are some benefits of taking it preworkout but it is the icing on the cake.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if you took at 5 ,and then say noon with pre that is perfectly fine. Matt just will tell you avoid taking later at night. At the end of the day just take your 4 caps daily and you will be good to go.
What’s interesting in my situation is I took BMP for 6 weeks but came off because I was having severe tendinitis in my left elbow. After about 2 weeks off my elbow was better but not enough to discontinue BMP for good. During those 2 weeks I was having sleeping issues. After I started BMP back up I’m now sleeping again like a baby. My last dosage is usually around 5pm pre workout. By 10pm I’m ready for bed which is much different because without taking BMP I’m usually up till 11ish. I’ve had great recomp effects with BMP. The midsection fat loss has been outstanding but I’d buy this product simply because the sleep I get is worth it on its own. I wake up before my alarm goes off which is nothing like how I am.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s interesting in my situation is I took BMP for 6 weeks but came off because I was having severe tendinitis in my left elbow. After about 2 weeks off my elbow was better but not enough to discontinue BMP for good. During those 2 weeks I was having sleeping issues. After I started BMP back up I’m now sleeping again like a baby. My last dosage is usually around 5pm pre workout. By 10pm I’m ready for bed which is much different because without taking BMP I’m usually up till 11ish. I’ve had great recomp effects with BMP. The midsection fat loss has been outstanding but I’d buy this product simply because the sleep I get is worth it on its own. I wake up before my alarm goes off which is nothing like how I am.

Important to note that during Non-REM sleep, they are finding increased blood flow t ok the hippocampus. This is a phase of deep, slow wave sleep where recent memories are consolidated, organized, moved into long-term memory, and overall incorporated into identity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And for those that picked up on the seeming functional contradiction of Quercetin info posted, it will all be explained soon....

I've been a huge fan of Quercetin since I first used it in NOxidant 14 years ago.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious about this as well. If we have the preorder deals again I’d probably just grab a year. Regretting only getting 4 bottles of BMP
Ummm....told ya so?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started today. Ordered 3 bottles to give it a shot. Will likely keep going if the effects are good.

What are the first noticable effects, if any? Few weeks before I start to notice anything?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started today. Ordered 3 bottles to give it a shot. Will likely keep going if the effects are good.

What are the first noticable effects, if any? Few weeks before I start to notice anything?
You should notice strength changes toward end of week 2 and recomp changes week 3-4 as well all day pump... skin tightening. Drink lots of water and dont be afraid to eat or diet. It seems retain muscle big time and be able to provide lean mass in a surplus. Everthing i feel is kicked in by week 6-7. Stopping at that point will not compute.

cuthere100

Awards
So I'd love to get in on some BMP. If I purchase from the site, is this the new formula? Or should I be holding off, or waiting for an update?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'd love to get in on some BMP. If I purchase from the site, is this the new formula? Or should I be holding off, or waiting for an update?
Nope, this is a new formula on the website - have at it!

cuthere100

Awards
Nope, this is a new formula on the website - have at it!
Great, will do. I've read through this thread and saw a few mentions that BMP seems to enhance the effects of other supps. I have Invictus, Virtus, and Keto-7 on the way, as well as LGD sitting in the wings waiting for the right time. I originally was going to test my items separately so I can track the impact of each. But do you think the BMP will have a positive impact on the above? If so I'm not opposed to stacking.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator nutrition has it, exclusive Evomuse brand dealership.

Let's see if Matt can happen other sites carry it too.
Is it the new version tho? It’s not advertised as 2.0

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it the new version tho? It’s not advertised as 2.0
The old version was not available for over a year before the new version came out. Moreover the old version was only available in powder (not capped like the new version). Your good...

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The old version was not available for over a year before the new version came out. Moreover the old version was only available in powder (not capped like the new version). Your good...
Nice one, cheers

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And for those that picked up on the seeming functional contradiction of Quercetin info posted, it will all be explained soon....

I've been a huge fan of Quercetin since I first used it in NOxidant 14 years ago.
No problem with taking Emiq with bmp? I have been on one pill a day for a little bit.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have BP increase with this? Mine is up 20ish points since I started.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am almost done with my first bottle, prob have 5 or 6 days left....a noticeable "recomp" effect happened, especially in my face, and my back is tighter. This is versus 2 months of Anabolic Effect/M-Test combo where I didn't see anything close to those results on.