BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade - All things the same (I am utilizing and continue to utilize the same supplements before starting OG BMP): I was using OG BMP for about 6 months straight before switching to the new BMP. For the first 2 weeks, I did not really notice anything except I felt somewhat tired and wondering if the new version is something that may not agree with me.. In week three, the tiredness was replaced with increased viatality. I noticed skin tightening, a leaning effect and incresed pump (especially post food and or water) and a little more strength and endurance. In weeks 4 and 5, I can confidently say now that I am getting at least a 10% gain in strength over OG BMP (which already increased my strength at least 10%). The biggest thing I am noticing is overall recovery and recuperation is way up - and this is under the condtions where I am adding bar weight, adding reps and a couple of new exercises (overall more volume). Sleep quality has been down, but somehow I am getting stronger, leaner and look and feel better? There is a glucose disposal component really kicking in as well. And their is a feeling that I am taking something that is providing a great health benefit. I am a 52 year old powerlifter. Keep up the good work Matt....looking forward to the Top Muscle upgrade brother.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade - All things the same (I am utilizing and continue to utilize the same supplements before starting OG BMP): I was using OG BMP for about 6 months straight before switching to the new BMP. For the first 2 weeks, I did not really notice anything except I felt somewhat tired and wondering if the new version is something that may not agree with me.. In week three, the tiredness was replaced with increased viatality. I noticed skin tightening, a leaning effect and incresed pump (especially post food and or water) and a little more strength and endurance. In weeks 4 and 5, I can confidently say now that I am getting at least a 10% gain in strength over OG BMP (which already increased my strength at least 10%). The biggest thing I am noticing is overall recovery and recuperation is way up - and this is under the condtions where I am adding bar weight, adding reps and a couple of new exercises (overall more volume). Sleep quality has been down, but somehow I am getting stronger, leaner and look and feel better? There is a glucose disposal component really kicking in as well. And their is a feeling that I am taking something that is providing a great health benefit. I am a 52 year old powerlifter. Keep up the good work Matt....looking forward to the Top Muscle upgrade brother.
My pleasure!

52, though....you should know that there might be some interaction with the Geritol you must certainly be taking at your age.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed increased anxiety?
Salidroside has anxiolytic properties. You shouldn't be getting an increase at all, quite the opposite. Personally I feel very very even keeled, almost zen, but I've also been stepping my visual field manipulation combined with binaural meditation before sleeping.

SIDE NOTE: I had my MRI today to submit to the DoD for my final disability re-evaluation/appeal (since they completely ignored my personal and doctor statements regarding my continual spine degeneration in the last one). I really enjoy the MRI sounds, but this was the first time I noticed a similarity between the brain sensations created by binaural manipulation with the whole body vibrations created by what I perceived as a similar "dissonance" created by the MRI machine. Anyone with expertise here confirm? Best way I can explain is a "wah wah" effect as my brain was trying to sync with one tone while the slightly different "off" tone was also trying to sync with my perception, creating a battle between dominant tones trying to grab my full attention.

It's similar to a brain exercise I do using optical illusions. I use a certain type of optical illusion, most notably the type of the "duck/rabbit" or "old lady/young girl" with two images that the brain cycles between, usually only able to perceive one at a time. When you get to the point where you can consciously cycle between the two, you try to reach a point where you can "kind of" see both at the same time. Once you are able to do this, grasshopper, it will be time for you to leave.

Anyway, that's a fascinating subject for its own thread, related to Clear Edge and the other techniques I've touched on above.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to get my hands on this. 👀

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get my hands on this. 👀
You do. You will regret waiting. You will also regret buying 2 bottles. I did. This time around, I went in for a dozen.

I have the box hidden so my gf doesn't know how much I spent.

As far as the anxiety - if anything I have noticed improved mood and mental function, never any anxiety at all. But I think these things can easily be confounded with just living at times.

I also don't get "feelz" from BMP - I get strength gains that are measurable and undeniable. I am in my 3rd month (1st with the OG version) and I am noticing some physique changes as well. I have been very slowly losing weight at 1850 cals/day. first 3 months doing this I lost only a few pounds. Over the last 6 weeks I lost about 10 pounds...but my pants are looser and my stomach fat is starting to show fat covered abs, which certainly is not normal for the weight I have lost....

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You do. You will regret waiting. You will also regret buying 2 bottles. I did. This time around, I went in for a dozen.

I have the box hidden so my gf doesn't know how much I spent.

As far as the anxiety - if anything I have noticed improved mood and mental function, never any anxiety at all. But I think these things can easily be confounded with just living at times.

I also don't get "feelz" from BMP - I get strength gains that are measurable and undeniable. I am in my 3rd month (1st with the OG version) and I am noticing some physique changes as well. I have been very slowly losing weight at 1850 cals/day. first 3 months doing this I lost only a few pounds. Over the last 6 weeks I lost about 10 pounds...but my pants are looser and my stomach fat is starting to show fat covered abs, which certainly is not normal for the weight I have lost....
Things are tight now, but it’s on my to do list haha

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fat burning is for sure legit. Only issue is pretty bad tendinitis in my left elbow and right knee. Thinking about giving it a break to see if BMP is causing this. I’ve also had slight anxiety.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you get to the point where you can consciously cycle between the two, you try to reach a point where you can "kind of" see both at the same time.

Once you are able to do this, grasshopper, it will be time for you to leave.

Hi Matt, don't mean to de-rail the thread but what exactly do you mean by that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things are tight now, but it’s on my to do list haha
I always try to balance smart business (which I pretty much fail miserably most of the time) with taking care of customers going through rough times. If you're up for running a 2 month log, I'll kick in the BMP.

Looking for someone who's trying to recomp (gain muscle/strength while losing fat), so training needs to be intense and incrementally increasing with slight caloric/protein elevation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always try to balance smart business (which I pretty much fail miserably most of the time) with taking care of customers going through rough times. If you're up for running a 2 month log, I'll kick in the BMP.

Looking for someone who's trying to recomp (gain muscle/strength while losing fat), so training needs to be intense and incrementally increasing with slight caloric/protein elevation.
@dsade ooohhhh if you need a guinea pig like that, I'm your guy! Next weekend will be my last of the "summer stretch" (which had more drinking and travel - not just my usual weekly work travel, but weekends too) and im heading into my typical fall building season but the last 3 years trying not to just bulk because I had historically yoyo'd my weight waaayyyy too far and then had to do a dramatic cut in the spring just to get back to something shirtlessly acceptable... I could also add in the bottle I have already to extend it to 3 months if that adds to the enticement (not running anything else either)

Last edited:

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Any follow up as to why the label on the new BMP does not match the dosages you initially listed on this thread?
In your original post, you listed the new and improved formula to be this:

-Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
-Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
-Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
-Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
-Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
-Paeoniflorin 100 mg
-Quercetin 200mg
-Sinomenine 100mg

....Yet my bottles say this:

Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 70 mg
(5 mg less then what was stated)
&
Sinomenine 75mg (25 mg less the n stated)

Every other ingredient is listed at correct dosages from original post. I'm not complaining as I'm loving my run of the new BMP, I was just curious as to why they are different.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Any follow up as to why the label on the new BMP does not match the dosages you initially listed on this thread?
In your original post, you listed the new and improved formula to be this:

-Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
-Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
-Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
-Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
-Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
-Paeoniflorin 100 mg
-Quercetin 200mg
-Sinomenine 100mg

....Yet my bottles say this:

Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 70 mg
(5 mg less then what was stated)
&
Sinomenine 75mg (25 mg less the n stated)

Every other ingredient is listed at correct dosages from original post. I'm not complaining as I'm loving my run of the new BMP, I was just curious as to why they are different.
Hey

Production chimed in above...the label is correct, the writeup was incorrect.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes...it went away at about 1.5-2 weeks. How many days / weeks are u?
Week 6 or 7.

I know this supp makes people who use nicotine more sensitive to it. I drink a lot of caffeine. Do you guys think BMP might be making that more effective and I should lower the caff? Loving the BMP. I feel and look tight. Cardio in the woods is still awesome. Still got that strong skeleton feeling going on. Almost feel like a Terminator ;-)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I am currently slowly gaining, but will probably look to hold steady through October at new heavier weight. (if that counts as “recomp”).

My training is not the typical bodybuilding or bro style. More CrossFit, although I doubt what pops into most people’s minds when I say that would reflect what it is truly like.

I can give more info if needed about it, but training is intense and very structured.

If this falls into the conditions you would like I’d be honored to try my best to log this as best I could.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently slowly gaining, but will probably look to hold steady through October at new heavier weight. (if that counts as “recomp”).

My training is not the typical bodybuilding or bro style. More CrossFit, although I doubt what pops into most people’s minds when I say that would reflect what it is truly like.

I can give more info if needed about it, but training is intense and very structured.

If this falls into the conditions you would like I’d be honored to try my best to log this as best I could.
Well, my post was meant for you. If you're up for it, I'm game.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Already following your log....

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 6 or 7.

I know this supp makes people who use nicotine more sensitive to it. I drink a lot of caffeine. Do you guys think BMP might be making that more effective and I should lower the caff? Loving the BMP. I feel and look tight. Cardio in the woods is still awesome. Still got that strong skeleton feeling going on. Almost feel like a Terminator ;-)
If anything, I have been more sensitive to caffeine (thus finding it more effective) than usual - so BMP may be doing this. I think you need to regulate this yourself based on other factors - such as - are you getting a good sleep.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anything, I have been more sensitive to caffeine (thus finding it more effective) than usual - so BMP may be doing this. I think you need to regulate this yourself based on other factors - such as - are you getting a good sleep.
I think you are right. I'll start cutting back tomorrow and see if it helps.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Funny thing you guys mentioned caffeine. Again, I am in the middle of my 3rd bottle of BMP. I recently acquired a cold brew coffee maker. Cold brew requires about 7 oz of coffee beans for the same amount of coffee that 2 oz. of coffee beans makes with hot coffee and I did not think about the added caffeine. I have always been tolerant of stims and never have I ever considered caffeine to be a potential issue.

Well, last week I was finishing off my pot of cold brew in the afternoon and I started to just feel like h3ll. I just seemed to have an aversion to the coffee. The next morning the aversion remained and I decided to forgo all caffeine.

Something strange is happening though - life changing energy increases. I woke up at 4 AM yesterday naturally (something that would have been impossible for me up until then). I did go to sleep earlier than normal last night but was wide awake at 6 AM this morning and I have been having a tremendously productive week.

When I first started BMP I had an improvement in mood, then it leveled out. Now that I am off caffeine, I literally feel like a new person.

I hadn't considered BMP in this equation...I wonder now...

Either way, I have always been "stim tolerant" and could drop a gram of caffeine and go to sleep. Now, I do not think I will be using the stuff all that much ever again. I feel like a crazy, placebo driven zealot.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you are right. I'll start cutting back tomorrow and see if it helps.
I believe that to obtain the performance we are looking for - we need to get a good sleep, have low stress and be able to assimilate nuitrients well (healthy gut and bowel) - which are all things that get trashed when I utilize too much caffeine. I don't use pre-workouts or stims anymore. Just 2-3 cups of coffee per day (4 cups and I personally cross that line).

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this supp makes people who use nicotine more sensitive to it.
May have missed this but curious why it would increase sensitivity somehow. I thought @dsade and others mentioned that they didn't have as many nicotine cravings from a few pages back.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caffeine has its benefits. Just limit it to 200mg. I don’t see anything wrong with that amount.
Yeah, honestly I always thought people who cut it out were crazy. Now that I have cut it out...I don't ever want to use it regularly. Not right now at least - the energy I have now that I am off it is like night and day. It is one of the most profound changes I have made ...maybe ever.

Maybe after a couple weeks or so of being off of it, I will decide to return to it - but right now I require much less sleep, have more energy, and a higher capacity for work. Stress is not nearly as overwhelming. Again, maybe it is because I was OD'd for too long and after a while I will go back...I am doubting it though.

Only thing I can guess is that it has made my sleep more effective. I didn't even realize it was interferring.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
What is your mega dose and do you feel it worked?
think i was taking 20-30 caps a day. felt nothing lol. it was a waste of money unfortunetly.
Never have I said Evomuse products were a waste of money thankfully. I trust Dsdade and his products.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been needing an excuse to back off the caff anyways. Glad BMP is making me more sensitive to it. I had a Reign when I first woke up and that will be the only caff I have today. BMP > Caff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May have missed this but curious why it would increase sensitivity somehow. I thought @dsade and others mentioned that they didn't have as many nicotine cravings from a few pages back.
This is speculation at this time. It is well known that nicotine usage causes bone weakening, through increased resorption and failed re-calcification. Since the BMP pathway controls this process, I'm speculating a central feedback mechanism where nicotine decreases BMP signalling, leading to bone resorption, thus strengthening (in a self-sabotage manner) the cravings for nicotine. It was just a personal observation that my own cravings for nicotine are vastly decreased.

cuthere100

Awards
I find this intriguing. Just about to start a recomp after a long layoff due to injury. Looking for something that'll give me an edge. Hmmmm... Should I or shouldn't I? lol

Ripple2352

Awards
This is speculation at this time. It is well known that nicotine usage causes bone weakening, through increased resorption and failed re-calcification. Since the BMP pathway controls this process, I'm speculating a central feedback mechanism where nicotine decreases BMP signalling, leading to bone resorption, thus strengthening (in a self-sabotage manner) the cravings for nicotine. It was just a personal observation that my own cravings for nicotine are vastly decreased.
@Dsade I take a baby aspirin daily and also take Benazepril for high blood pressure. I take 1.5g daily of organic matcha powder in pills, and I've just come to see that green tea is also a p-gp inhibitor. However, I've also read that aspirin, even at low doses (study I saw was 100mg) is an activator of p-gp.

Given that you've added p-gp inhibitors to the new formula to enhance update, do you have any recommendations on dosing times with BMP, aspirin, blood pressure meds?

I know you're not a doc, but I cant really ask my doc either as he's not much a believer in supplements, and I can guarantee he'd just tell me to stop taking whatever, etc.. he's very recently told me to not take creatine because of kidney damage lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Dsade I take a baby aspirin daily and also take Benazepril for high blood pressure. I take 1.5g daily of organic matcha powder in pills, and I've just come to see that green tea is also a p-gp inhibitor. However, I've also read that aspirin, even at low doses (study I saw was 100mg) is an activator of p-gp.

Given that you've added p-gp inhibitors to the new formula to enhance update, do you have any recommendations on dosing times with BMP, aspirin, blood pressure meds?

I know you're not a doc, but I cant really ask my doc either as he's not much a believer in supplements, and I can guarantee he'd just tell me to stop taking whatever, etc.. he's very recently told me to not take creatine because of kidney damage lol.
THis is a little shaky for me to answer, as it comes very close to a line I can't cross legally, but let me look into that particular medication.

Ripple2352

Awards
THis is a little shaky for me to answer, as it comes very close to a line I can't cross legally, but let me look into that particular medication.
I understand that, and I'm the one fully responsible for what I choose to take or not to take. I appreciate it.

FWIW some mornings I take the Benazepril (note that I'm taking generic Benazepril HCL, not Lotensin, the "brand" version that also has a diuretic with it), along with the Matcha (an apparent p-gp inhibitor), and even Epitome, and have not had any negative incidents that are apparent to me. Its usually about 2, to 2.5, hours later that I will then take the baby aspirin (apparent p-gp activator).

I can always drop the aspirin during my BMP run, as that was a personal choice and not one recommended to me by my doctor.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing you guys mentioned caffeine. Again, I am in the middle of my 3rd bottle of BMP. I recently acquired a cold brew coffee maker. Cold brew requires about 7 oz of coffee beans for the same amount of coffee that 2 oz. of coffee beans makes with hot coffee and I did not think about the added caffeine. I have always been tolerant of stims and never have I ever considered caffeine to be a potential issue.

Well, last week I was finishing off my pot of cold brew in the afternoon and I started to just feel like h3ll. I just seemed to have an aversion to the coffee. The next morning the aversion remained and I decided to forgo all caffeine.

Something strange is happening though - life changing energy increases. I woke up at 4 AM yesterday naturally (something that would have been impossible for me up until then). I did go to sleep earlier than normal last night but was wide awake at 6 AM this morning and I have been having a tremendously productive week.

When I first started BMP I had an improvement in mood, then it leveled out. Now that I am off caffeine, I literally feel like a new person.

I hadn't considered BMP in this equation...I wonder now...

Either way, I have always been "stim tolerant" and could drop a gram of caffeine and go to sleep. Now, I do not think I will be using the stuff all that much ever again. I feel like a crazy, placebo driven zealot.
I still hot brew mine, but then refrigerate it until the next day. Or, if I'm in a rush, make it extra strong and just ice it after it cools a little. What kind of 'cold brew maker' do you use?

Granted, I'm only on 2 caps per day BMP but haven't noticed any changes in caffeine or nicotine tolerance/response.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, and I'm the one fully responsible for what I choose to take or not to take. I appreciate it.

FWIW some mornings I take the Benazepril (note that I'm taking generic Benazepril HCL, not Lotensin, the "brand" version that also has a diuretic with it), along with the Matcha (an apparent p-gp inhibitor), and even Epitome, and have not had any negative incidents that are apparent to me. Its usually about 2, to 2.5, hours later that I will then take the baby aspirin (apparent p-gp activator).

I can always drop the aspirin during my BMP run, as that was a personal choice and not one recommended to me by my doctor.
BMP contains Ligustrazine, which can act as a mild Calcium-Channel Blocker (at least in a few Chinese women when delivered intravenously.) That possibility may or may not possess the ability to augment the Lotensin, but I don't think the P-gp issues would be clinically signifigant based on what you described. Of course, as Matt stated, inquire of your doc if you aren't sure.

Ripple2352

Awards
BMP contains Ligustrazine, which can act as a mild Calcium-Channel Blocker (at least in a few Chinese women when delivered intravenously.) That possibility may or may not possess the ability to augment the Lotensin, but I don't think the P-gp issues would be clinically signifigant based on what you described. Of course, as Matt stated, inquire of your doc if you aren't sure.
Well I'll have to experiment and be careful, because I already know my docs "advice" lol.

I also take nitrates from "red Spinach" every evening and as far as I can tell my BP doesnt take a dive from those. So, I'm hoping the Ligustrazine wont be overkill. I'll have to monitor.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, not medical advice - but if you're concerned about the p-gp actions, with BMP it is for bioavailability I believe. Just dose your BMP away from the aspirin so that if the aspirin increases it, fine...in a couple hours it's back to normal I would guess and then you take BMP and inhibit p-gp then. As long as the aspirin has all been absorbed, I would think it would be fine.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Granted, I'm only on 2 caps per day BMP but haven't noticed any changes in caffeine or nicotine tolerance/response.
Why are you only on 2 caps per day? 4 caps a day proved too hard on my body, so curious if you experienced similar effects. Thanks for your input.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why are you only on 2 caps per day? 4 caps a day proved too hard on my body, so curious if you experienced similar effects. Thanks for your input.
I was only able to procure 2 bottles before they were all gone, so I'm trying to stretch my limited supply by only taking 2 caps/day. Otherwise, I'd likely make an effort to take 4-6 caps/day if I could handle it.

But one auxiliary effect I have noticed (wouldn't really call it a side-effect per say) is I've come to associate using BMP with delayed orgasm. I have concluded that it's likely the Sinomenine in the product, which acts as a MOP activator. Mu-agonists are notorious for delayed ejaculation/orgasm, so this product has possibly compromised my proficiency at "quickies." :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But one auxiliary effect I have noticed (wouldn't really call it a side-effect per say) is I've come to associate using BMP with delayed orgasm. I have concluded that it's likely the Sinomenine in the product, which acts as a MOP activator. Mu-agonists are notorious for delayed ejaculation/orgasm, so this product has possibly compromised my proficiency at "quickies." :)
Mu receptor agonists are associated with a host of undesirable effects. Inhibiting the release of gonadotropins being particularly notable. Curious how you wouldn’t even classify this as being a side effect?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mu receptor agonists are associated with a host of undesirable effects. Inhibiting the release of gonadotropins being particularly notable. Curious how you wouldn’t even classify this as being a side effect?
Sinomenine has a higher substrate affinity for the p-GP efflux pump. Co-administration with paeoniflorin shows a dramatic increase in p absorption, with a corresponding decrease in s absorption. Sinomenine "distracts" the p-GP efflux pump (and loosens caco-2 tight junction barrier) by acting as substrate, allowing the paeoniflorin to absorb.

Likely very little of the Sinomenine is making it into circulation.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sinomenine has a higher substrate affinity for the p-GP efflux pump. Co-administration with paeoniflorin shows a dramatic increase in p absorption, with a corresponding decrease in s absorption. Sinomenine "distracts" the p-GP efflux pump (and loosens caco-2 tight junction barrier) by acting as substrate, allowing the paeoniflorin to absorb.

Likely very little of the Sinomenine is making it into circulation.
While that sounds promising, I then have to ask if we know the impact of paeoniflorin on human androgens? Not trying to be rude, just curious if you have any inside info that would contradict the ovary cell studies..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While that sounds promising, I then have to ask if we know the impact of paeoniflorin on human androgens? Not trying to be rude, just curious if you have any inside info that would contradict the ovary cell studies..
That was handled earlier in the thread.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I hesitate to call it a side, because it could be quite useful if applied intentionally. I told Matt, he could make a 'porn star' type product with this ingredient, because it discourages prematurity without interfering with function!

As for the antigonadotropic potential, it's a legitimate concern. But at least subjectively, it does not appear to be noteworthy. Indeed, there are many, many factors to consider with all these ingredients and it is somewhat naive to think you could isolate the potential of just one component without considering the synergisms and ultimate balance resulting from their combination. In cases like this, your body will equilibrate to make evident where the truth rests.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Month 1 review of BMP on a recomp.
I have before photos and will now be taking 1 month photos and upon completion of 2nd month, I will take photos again. I have also taken measurements on day 1 and will update those as well for 1 month and 2nd month.(y):)
I use a basic macro protocol, 40p 20f 40c and the 80/20 principle: 80% nutritious food and 20% ice cream.

I have kept to maintenance calories for this whole month. I follow this religiously with no delineation from it.

I am a 36 year old ex high level athlete and have been lifting weights for 23 years. Also, have been completely PED free for all of these years.
For the past month I have trained PULL PUSH LEGS OFF PULL PUSH LEGS. I use periodization and progressive overload, with mobility, skill work, kickboxing, boxing and cardio mixed in. My focus is on mind muscle connection, movement and aesthetics.

Past Injuries: Concussions - various. Left hand broken thumb. Right hand Broken Ring Finger. Thoracadorsal nerve impingement. Bursitis. Bicep Tendinitis

Current Injuries: Pirifomis syndrome. (Pseudo Sciatica) Current: "Illness" Irritable bowel syndrome D., Chronic Insomnia, Post Concussive Syndrome. History of depression and anxiety. Right hand Ring finger knuckle arthritis.

Supplements: I wanted to see what BMP could do by itself and believe these following staple items in my regime are of no consequence to it's effect.
Multi-Vitamin with correct forms of absorbable vitamins.
Whey Isolate.
EAA's mixed with 10 grams of Karbolyn intra-work out.
A low-fodmap fiber blend that has pre and probiotics in it.
Aloe Vera capsule.
Glutamine.

Things I have noticed:
About 3 days in I noticed the symptoms of my Piriformis syndrome (tight glute, weak hamstring and balled up calf muscle and pain) from the sciatic nerve irritation start to not be as bothersome. This positive effect has continued through-out taking BMP and my symptoms have been getting better with each day, despite still training. (I should know better)

I have also noticed inflammation in my ring finger that has arthritis in the knuckle has gone down considerably and there is no apparent pain. Before, it was a pain to even grip things at the start of a work out until the endorphins kicked in and I couldn't punch a heavy bag too long without it starting to throb.

I have noted my stomach feeling better while digesting and my number 2 has been more of a smooth sausage shape with a few cracks in it more often than mushy with ragged edges.

My anxiety has lessened. My mood has been better as I feel more positive and am motivated more consistently, libido has also had an upwards trend. Also, I have had much more restful sleeps, despite still fighting to go to bed at 2-4 am. I have also noticed better memory recall.

Recovery from workouts has improved. Heavy weights that I haven't touched in a few years because of injuries are going up pretty easily and I am making steady progress adding weight to what i'm doing each week. (This could be muscle memory mixed with BMP effects. Although, I am lifting heavier at a lighter weight) I have definitely leaned out as the scale has dropped from 200lbs-196lbs over the whole month. Also, my muscles feel fuller and I walk around with a slight pumped feeling most of the day. I am carrying a little more noticeable muscle mass as well, the upper parts of my shirts are starting to fit a lot more like i've been shopping in the children's section.

All in all I am excited to see what comes over this next month. Thank you for reading and I'll be pleased to answer any questions if there are any. :)(y)

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On BMP for a little under 3 weeks now. Getting comments on slimming down, especially my face. I can tell in photos as well.

Bought a second bottle and adding Stanoplex tonight with it.

Wasn't there some talk about this reactivating things, nerves maybe, etc? I feel like I'm noticing some things..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On BMP for a little under 3 weeks now. Getting comments on slimming down, especially my face. I can tell in photos as well.

Bought a second bottle and adding Stanoplex tonight with it.

Wasn't there some talk about this reactivating things, nerves maybe, etc? I feel like I'm noticing some things..
Yes. Salidroside is also one of the main ingredients in Nerve Restore.