Bloodwork study of 4iu GH vs peptides & MK677 (similar to 2-3 iu GH)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Answered, thanks for pm Jahcure. With the money I save not having to buy GH monthly, I have spent a small portion of the money buying top sirloin in bulk at costco (and put the rest of money in 401k) and cook on my electric grill (super easy clean up, just replace foil in round plate catch below the grill) at 450 degree F outside on porch, no mess like cooking/broil splatter in the oven. Electric grills are awesome, also throw in a foil pouch with water soaked mesquite chips with holes poked in the foil to give a smoke flavor to the steaks. Steak + eggs + salmon + metrx = great protein weekly.

I am still on the year-round targeted ketogenic diet (TKD, carbs kept to less than 25 grams daily) except on workout days when I consume 40 grams pre-workout (1 to 1.5 hour before) in the form of oatmeal (plus a few raisins) microwaved in milk. Then add a pre-cut up frozen bannana to my postworkout met-rx pure protein shake for some postworkout carbs, then of course back to keto diet for the rest of the day. Been loosing fat this way while adding muscle weekly. I also take 1 tablet of blood sugar support from arazos 20 minutes before meals, to keep insulin working effectively as mk677 and GH both will decrease your insulin sensitivity a bit.

Supplements daily:
* 50 grams met-rx pure protein plus,
* 25mg mk677 in morning + 50mcg (1/2 a huperzine tablet) + a formula which contains 200mg cdp choline + 100mg alpha gpc choline (this all helps keeps somatostatin low as GH works thru the choline system)
* 1 tablet arazo blood sugar support (glucose disposal agent) 20 minutes before meals, sometimes throw in additional chromium picolinate and vanadyl sulfate (reduces blood sugar 20%) or cinnamon supplement (reduces 25%).
* 3 grams HMB daily (buy in bulk powder form from bulksupplements, 6 months supply around 40 dollars)
* year round 200mg a week TRT cypionate + 1/4 mg arimidex with each of the twice weekly shots of 100mg.
* 5 grams creatine daily
* give blood every few months

workout schedule:
1st day: chest, triceps, shoulders [push]
2nd day: rest
3rd day: legs + abs
4rth day: rest
5th day: back, biceps, traps [pull]
Like Dan Duchaine once wrote in his book "Bodyopus" working out each bodypart just once a week is highly effective.

fun schedule for mental & spiritual health:
go to waterpark to go swimming at least once or twice a week = nature peace of mind
other days: walk dog in shaded park with river and clear streams and hundred year old trees = nature peace of mind
stay mindful spiritually

movies seen recently:
Annihilation with Natalie Portman (sci-fi)
Submergence with Alicia Vikander (actress from Tomb Raider)

I will back at the end of July with more followup bloodwork after being on MK677 for 4 months + spouse bloodwork upcoming.

Summary: 25mg mk677 daily in am with choline enhancers increased my igf-1 from 227 to 372 total in 2 weeks, increase of 145 points, which is very similar to 4iu of Chinese pharmacy grade GH which is used to treat dwarfism in China.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnjuanb1 once said:
It makes me very full, my strength always jumps 20% and stays there, my joints and old injuries feel support.
Same here, get good strength increase (well beyond 25% plus here) plus joints feel very good, whereas before I had 2 different joint issues.

This 2008 study below also confirms a 20% increase in strength:
University of Virginia Health System Study Shows New Drug
Increases Muscle Mass in Arms and Legs of Older Adults

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (November 4, 2008) - Researchers at the University of Virginia Health System report that a daily single oral dose of an investigational drug, MK-677, increased muscle mass in the arms and legs of healthy older adults without serious side effects, suggesting that it may prove safe and effective in reducing age-related frailty.

Published in the November 4, 2008 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine, the study showed that levels of growth hormone (GH) and of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF- I) in seniors who took MK-677 increased to those found in healthy young adults. The drug restored 20 percent of muscle mass loss associated with normal aging.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Is there a supplement with huperzine, CDP choline, GPC choline?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Hi! the Whizard. The Whizard said:
Is there a supplement with huperzine, CDP choline, GPC choline?
I have not found a supplement which combines all three, so I take the following:

purenootropics.net has the "optimal choline complex" which is 60 caps of 300mg.

The formula offers memory enhancement and neuro protective benefits of the two most efficient choline sources: 200mg of CDP choline and 100mg of alpha GPC choline.

It's great since it has both forms of choline. Sourcenaturals has the 100mcg of Huperzine A at 120 tablets. I just spit each tablet in half and take that with one of the above choline complex tablets in the morning along with the mk677 and my coffee.

I also take Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) with the above stack, as vitamin B5 is crucial for converting the choline in your nootropic stack into acetylcholine (ACh). Without adequate levels of B5 you will not experience the benefits of using precursors to ACh like Alpha GPC and CDP-Choline.

By taking choline precursors and 1/2 of a huperzine A, you get the best of both worlds, enhanced both forms of choline + choline break down inhibitor, the combo of both is great for keeping somatostatin low, and thus higher GH peaks when taken with mk677.

Alpha GPC works on many of the same mechanisms as citicholine, but has additional advantages. Studies show 14% power output in strength athletes as well as higher human growth hormone secretion. More importantly, alpha GPC can potentiate the effects of an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like Huperzine A and promotes long-term potentiation.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi! the Whizard. The Whizard said:
I have not found a supplement which combines all three, so I take the following:

purenootropics.net has the "optimal choline complex" which is 60 caps of 300mg.

The formula offers memory enhancement and neuro protective benefits of the two most efficient choline sources: 200mg of CDP choline and 100mg of alpha GPC choline.

It's great since it has both forms of choline. Sourcenaturals has the 100mcg of Huperzine A at 120 tablets. I just spit each tablet in half and take that with one of the above choline complex tablets in the morning along with the mk677 and my coffee.

I also take Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) with the above stack, as vitamin B5 is crucial for converting the choline in your nootropic stack into acetylcholine (ACh). Without adequate levels of B5 you will not experience the benefits of using precursors to ACh like Alpha GPC and CDP-Choline.

By taking choline precursors and 1/2 of a huperzine A, you get the best of both worlds, enhanced both forms of choline + choline break down inhibitor, the combo of both is great for keeping somatostatin low, and thus higher GH peaks when taken with mk677.

Alpha GPC works on many of the same mechanisms as citicholine, but has additional advantages. Studies show 14% power output in strength athletes as well as higher human growth hormone secretion. More importantly, alpha GPC can potentiate the effects of an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like Huperzine A and promotes long-term potentiation.
With all the money you spend on natural stuff to potentiate the mk, you could buy cjc-1295. Which I could guarantee it would lead to higher hgh output than any of these.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
With all the money you spend on natural stuff to potentiate the mk, you could buy cjc-1295. Which I could guarantee it would lead to higher hgh output than any of these.
100% true , I've run mk677 solo couples of months ( great stuff) currently running mk plus CjC/dac and men... that’s two different worlds....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% true , I've run mk677 solo couples of months ( great stuff) currently running mk plus CjC/dac and men... that’s two different worlds....
If money not an issue run cjc, mk plus his stack WITH a couple IUs of hgh.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How well is MK stacking with other peptides? I’m looking at stacking CJC w/wo DAC, GHRP-6 and MK. Peptide newb here.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Matthersby;6024443]How well is MK stacking with other peptides? I’m looking at stacking CJC w/wo DAC, GHRP-6 and MK. Peptide newb here.[/QUOTE]

well , I just only started. I'm in mk 677 two weeks and one week in cjc/dac the pump in the gym is off the charts I also noticed strength increase around 20% and I only shoot 1500 mg of cjc/dac......

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo use cjc with dac
Hmm... You believe it's better? Actually I have been reading lately about peptides and was thinking of MK677 plus cjc no dac but haven't reached a conclusion yet.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... You believe it's better? Actually I have been reading lately about peptides and was thinking of MK677 plus cjc no dac but haven't reached a conclusion yet.
Ya I do. Less hassle to deal with anyways. Everyone is scared of hgh bleed but there is zero evidence to support that it is dangerous. Stick with dac.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I have tried cjc-dac in the past, but it gave me lethargy + increased blood pressure and felt strange on it, whereas just the opposite with mk677. Everyone is different, some might respond better to cjc-dac than mk677, but not here. Experimentation is the way to find out.

This is the best article I've ever read on HMB found here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast7.htm
Notice how those taking 3g of HMB daily gained 3 times as much lean muscle mass as placebo. Since adding it in weeks ago, I've made large gains in strength and lean mass combined with the mk677 daily. Creatine + HMB daily is even better as studies show in link above, which is what I use. As the article states in part 3, HMB has a half-life of only 3 hours in humans, so it should be taken several times a day.

3 weeks after adding 3g of HMB daily, not only did 20 rep squat continue to climb 10lbs weekly, but added an entire 40 lbs jump to 15 rep hack squat leg press in a short time, to the point where next time, it will increase even more as it was easy to do last time. Also now doing 80lbs for 9 reps on hamstring curl for a single leg. MK677 + HMB/creatine combo is nothing short of amazing.

In post #10 on page 1:
Jimmyinkedup (25mg mk677 with 750mcg cjc1295 dac a week):
IGF Baseline Test: 193.4 , this draw: 273.2 (flag:High)
I was not too impressed with the bloods he got on the combo, he most likely could have got the same on just mk677 alone, or cjc1295 alone. He is the one (same person as stan g) who wrote the very short article "the no bs straight scoop on mk677". Note he is not the same person who wrote the "The beauty of Modern Science, Ibutamoren mk677" at mindandmuscle.net.

I keep wondering why we have seen no bloodwork from anyone on the net who has used just cjc-1295 dac, I have found none anywhere except from stan g posted above. Perhaps the expense of using it at higher doses keeps anyone from being able to afford a blood test, to me at least, HGH seems just as cheap as using higher doses of cjc-dac, and mk677 is in the super-inexpensive category compared to both.
-----------------------------------------------
Summary:

self:
227 igf1---->380 igf1 (4iu chinese generic pharm grade) = 153 point jump

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase

MK677:
---------
self:
227 igf1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points******
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******self: note took in morning with 100mcg huperzine A + 200mg caffeine free EGCG to help lower somatostatin (instead of huperzine A you could also use 200mg CDPcholine + 100mg alpha gpc choline + vitamin B5).

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
tregar your ability to compile everyone’s research into one extremely helpful thread and post is amazing. Thank you for spending the time to do such awesome research brother

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Great info here. MK is so expensive though lol. Freakin like $90 for a month supply

Davidelsons

Awards
I have tried cjc-dac in the past, but it gave me lethargy + increased blood pressure and felt strange on it, whereas just the opposite with mk677. Everyone is different, some might respond better to cjc-dac than mk677, but not here. Experimentation is the way to find out.

This is the best article I've ever read on HMB found here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast7.htm
Notice how those taking 3g of HMB daily gained 3 times as much lean muscle mass as placebo. Since adding it in weeks ago, I've made large gains in strength and lean mass combined with the mk677 daily. Creatine + HMB daily is even better as studies show in link above, which is what I use. As the article states in part 3, HMB has a half-life of only 3 hours in humans, so it should be taken several times a day.

3 weeks after adding 3g of HMB daily, not only did 20 rep squat continue to climb 10lbs weekly, but added an entire 40 lbs jump to 15 rep hack squat leg press in a short time, to the point where next time, it will increase even more as it was easy to do last time. Also now doing 80lbs for 9 reps on hamstring curl for a single leg. MK677 + HMB/creatine combo is nothing short of amazing.

In post #10 on page 1:
Jimmyinkedup (25mg mk677 with 750mcg cjc1295 dac a week):
I was not too impressed with the bloods he got on the combo, he most likely could have got the same on just mk677 alone, or cjc1295 alone. He is the one (same person as stan g) who wrote the very short article "the no bs straight scoop on mk677". Note he is not the same person who wrote the "The beauty of Modern Science, Ibutamoren mk677" at mindandmuscle.net.

I keep wondering why we have seen no bloodwork from anyone on the net who has used just cjc-1295 dac, I have found none anywhere except from stan g posted above. Perhaps the expense of using it at higher doses keeps anyone from being able to afford a blood test, to me at least, HGH seems just as cheap as using higher doses of cjc-dac, and mk677 is in the super-inexpensive category compared to both.
-----------------------------------------------
Summary:

self:
227 igf1---->380 igf1 (4iu chinese generic pharm grade) = 153 point jump

Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase

MK677:
---------
self:
227 igf1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points******
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"
******self: note took in morning with 100mcg huperzine A + 200mg caffeine free EGCG to help lower somatostatin (instead of huperzine A you could also use 200mg CDPcholine + 100mg alpha gpc choline + vitamin B5).
Thanks for all the info that you have been posting particularly with proof of blood work...

I have read that melatonin with mk-677 before bed is a good combo. Melatonin helps MK work better. thoughts on that?

I take mk-677 before bed as it's supposed to help with that lethargy that you may get when you take it in the morning...

I have experience some lethargy especially when you up the dose but it seems to go away after a week... have you noticed more water retention around your face and neck? Some users also report that.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jahcure, appreciate the kind words. Franks009, I don't pay anymore than thirty five dollars for a gram as I get the pure compound and weight it on a 1mg scale from amazon, and take it in the morning with my coffee. If you buy direct from alibaba site in China (one place even accepts paypal), it is no more than twenty a gram or less. Davidelsons, I don't like melatonin much, so I don't buy formulas that have mk677 mixed with it, I get plenty of sunlight during the day (swim alot) which converts into serotonin which converts into melatonin at night, have no problems sleeping eight hours a night, so don't need any excess melatonin. We don't have any studies showing bloodwork with melatonin + mk677, so I unless I see a study or studies, we just don't know if the combo is working to raise gh anymore than just mk677 alone. But from all I have heard, Mike Arnold's product Somatozine is really good. Perhaps it dose raise GH higher. Yes, there is a slight increase in water retention but I find it is beneficial as it keeps the joints well lubricated, in fact both of the joint problems I had before went away 2 weeks after taking mk677. As I stay on a ketogenic diet year-round (only taking in 30g of carbs pre-workout and 30g post-workout) I don't retain a whole lof of water anyways, as my carbs are kept very low on non-workout days (less than 20g) so being on mk677 on a keto targeted type diet you won't hold a whole heck of alot of water, so the water retention is not terrible. I am lucky in that I don't get lethargy at all from mk677, in fact just the opposite (great sense of well-being and energy all day). You may want to reduce your dose to 10mg if it causes lethargy or makes you look pregnant and see how that works for you. If it still causes lethargy, I wouldn't use it, bodybuilding is supposed to be fun, and not pleagued by bouts of tiredness. Try something else instead. If you are really concerned about bloating, according to stan g, you can take an aspirin a day and it will eliminate it, but keep in mind that aspirin is an nsaid like advil.

I've added 24 lbs of muscle in 3 months using just 200mg of TRT cypionate a week + 25mg mk677 daily + choline enhancers & caffeine free egcg + 3g HMB daily + 5g creatine daily (both work thru different mechanisms) + 50g of met-rx daily + food to get a daily intake of around 200g protein a day. Most impressive in that time is that I've added over 70lbs to my 20-rep squat. I was getting to plateau of sorts in my strength and muscle size until I added the mk677, then I really took off strength wise and muscular wise, so I really love the mk677, it's the one thing that's made a big difference in my progress, have been on it now for 3.5 months. I will do a followup bloodwork at the end of July to see where I am after 4 months and report back. And spouse may do bloodwork as well, it's up to her. The HMB needs to be taken at 1g about every 6 hours or so, as the half-life is only 3 hours, so I take 1g x 3 times a day.

According to the research I've done, I now have the GH/igf-1 level of many gifted 16 year olds, (went from 227 to 372) so I could not be happier, 145 extra points makes a difference in enhanced recovery, increased muscle when combined with TRT, etc. There are a few paragraphs on mk677 in the book "grow young with HGH", good book. I was already at the high end for my age group, but the mk677 helped pushed me back into the teenage years. The pituitary gland in the brain contains lots of GH, it just needs the stimulus to release it as we age, as somatostain puts heavy breaks on it as we get older.

Newth

Awards
Amazing work on this.
Best of luck with further testings.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jahcure, appreciate the kind words. Franks009, I don't pay anymore than thirty five dollars for a gram as I get the pure compound and weight it on a 1mg scale from amazon, and take it in the morning with my coffee. If you buy direct from alibaba site in China (one place even accepts paypal), it is no more than twenty a gram or less. Davidelsons, I don't like melatonin much, so I don't buy formulas that have mk677 mixed with it, I get plenty of sunlight during the day (swim alot) which converts into serotonin which converts into melatonin at night, have no problems sleeping eight hours a night, so don't need any excess melatonin. We don't have any studies showing bloodwork with melatonin + mk677, so I unless I see a study or studies, we just don't know if the combo is working to raise gh anymore than just mk677 alone. But from all I have heard, Mike Arnold's product Somatozine is really good. Perhaps it dose raise GH higher. Yes, there is a slight increase in water retention but I find it is beneficial as it keeps the joints well lubricated, in fact both of the joint problems I had before went away 2 weeks after taking mk677. As I stay on a ketogenic diet year-round (only taking in 30g of carbs pre-workout and 30g post-workout) I don't retain a whole lof of water anyways, as my carbs are kept very low on non-workout days (less than 20g) so being on mk677 on a keto targeted type diet you won't hold a whole heck of alot of water, so the water retention is not terrible. I am lucky in that I don't get lethargy at all from mk677, in fact just the opposite (great sense of well-being and energy all day). You may want to reduce your dose to 10mg if it causes lethargy or makes you look pregnant and see how that works for you. If it still causes lethargy, I wouldn't use it, bodybuilding is supposed to be fun, and not pleagued by bouts of tiredness. Try something else instead. If you are really concerned about bloating, according to stan g, you can take an aspirin a day and it will eliminate it, but keep in mind that aspirin is an nsaid like advil.

I've added 24 lbs of muscle in 3 months using just 200mg of TRT cypionate a week + 25mg mk677 daily + choline enhancers & caffeine free egcg + 3g HMB daily + 5g creatine daily (both work thru different mechanisms) + 50g of met-rx daily + food to get a daily intake of around 200g protein a day. Most impressive in that time is that I've added over 70lbs to my 20-rep squat. I was getting to plateau of sorts in my strength and muscle size until I added the mk677, then I really took off strength wise and muscular wise, so I really love the mk677, it's the one thing that's made a big difference in my progress, have been on it now for 3.5 months. I will do a followup bloodwork at the end of July to see where I am after 4 months and report back. And spouse may do bloodwork as well, it's up to her. The HMB needs to be taken at 1g about every 6 hours or so, as the half-life is only 3 hours, so I take 1g x 3 times a day.

According to the research I've done, I now have the GH/igf-1 level of many gifted 16 year olds, (went from 227 to 372) so I could not be happier, 145 extra points makes a difference in enhanced recovery, increased muscle when combined with TRT, etc. There are a few paragraphs on mk677 in the book "grow young with HGH", good book. I was already at the high end for my age group, but the mk677 helped pushed me back into the teenage years. The pituitary gland in the brain contains lots of GH, it just needs the stimulus to release it as we age, as somatostain puts heavy breaks on it as we get older.
24 lbs of muscle in 3 months? or 24 lbs of scale weight?

were you already on TRT when you started MK677?

Foxlion

Foxlion

Awards

I wish I could find a legit supplier for bulk MK677.

I have heard of many complaints from people getting ripped off from Alibaba! You’re actually the 1st person I have heard of getting anything legit from there.

Please message me!!

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I started 200mg TRT about 1 month before adding in the mk677 and HMB/creatine. According to electronic fat scale, fat percentage did not increase yet muscle mass went up 24 lbs. The 1 month of "TRT only" added about 10lbs, then 14lbs added in the following 3 months of TRT + Mk677 + hmb/creatine.Thanks for the question Catsnake so I could clarify and correct. So 24lbs fat-free mass added over the course of 4 months, not 3 months as posted earlier.

I will return end of July to post more bloodwork after being on mk677 for 4 months.

I've upped my HMB-ca to 8grams a day (2grams every 6 hours), upper body lifts continue to go up 5lbs plus and lower body lifts beyond that weekly. Really enjoying the mk677/creatine/hmb combo. See wikipedia article on HMB, very good 6 pages of information with references.

Alibaba is a marketplace where Chinese made mk677 can be acquired, look for the place that takes paypal payments if you want to get it supercheap (less than $18 a gram). Shipping is expensive however.

The most amazing thing is that I have zero joint pain since adding in the mk677, it helps big-time in eliminating joint troubles, which allows me to continue to lift heavy and keep adding weight without the joints giving me problems, this alone is a huge benefit. My friend JohnJuanb1 who also uses it said it works better than DECA for joint lubrication, I believe him.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Summary:

I personally tested 4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH on myself, and it brought me from 227 to 380 ng/ml. I then went on wash out period and tested 25mg of mk677 on myself after using it only for 2 weeks, it brought me to 372. mk677 at least for me, is equivalent to 4iu of GH. My age is 48. Both brought me up approximately 150 points, which is huge for anti-aging and strength gains. In 4 months on mk677, I've made tremendous progress strength wise and body transformation and the relief it offers the joints is great (great joint lubrication). Mk677 allowed me to break strength plateaus I was caught at as well as improved my daily overall well-being, love the stuff. I will do blood testing again end of July after being on it over 4 months.

I have not cycled off it in 4 months as I believe it has only helped me to reach the natural GH/igf-1 level of a gifted 16 year old, there is a feedback mechanism it puts in place so that it will not go beyond this level, therefore I have no fear, just turning back the hands of time to a better period when I used to recover faster and make better strength gains. I will however continue to do bloodwork every 6 months to track my progess, to make sure it is keeping my igf-1 levels way up there, as a scientist/bodybuilder the bloodwork tracking I believe in doing, esp since it is only $69 a test.

p.s should mention I also take 8 grams of HMB a day (2 grams every 6 hours) as I find it to be extremely anti-catabolic. The strength gains on 200mg TRT weekly + mk677 + HMB are astounding to me, keeps me going to the gym week after week, I like progress.

Davidelsons

Awards
Summary:

I personally tested 4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH on myself, and it brought me from 227 to 380 ng/ml. I then went on wash out period and tested 25mg of mk677 on myself after using it only for 2 weeks, it brought me to 372. mk677 at least for me, is equivalent to 4iu of GH. My age is 48. Both brought me up approximately 150 points, which is huge for anti-aging and strength gains. In 4 months on mk677, I've made tremendous progress strength wise and body transformation and the relief it offers the joints is great (great joint lubrication). Mk677 allowed me to break strength plateaus I was caught at as well as improved my daily overall well-being, love the stuff. I will do blood testing again end of July after being on it over 4 months.

I have not cycled off it in 4 months as I believe it has only helped me to reach the natural GH/igf-1 level of a gifted 16 year old, there is a feedback mechanism it puts in place so that it will not go beyond this level, therefore I have no fear, just turning back the hands of time to a better period when I used to recover faster and make better strength gains. I will however continue to do bloodwork every 6 months to track my progess, to make sure it is keeping my igf-1 levels way up there, as a scientist/bodybuilder the bloodwork tracking I believe in doing, esp since it is only $69 a test.

p.s should mention I also take 8 grams of HMB a day (2 grams every 6 hours) as I find it to be extremely anti-catabolic. The strength gains on 200mg TRT weekly + mk677 + HMB are astounding to me, keeps me going to the gym week after week, I like progress.
I was thinking about getting my growth hormone levels checked ..I've been taking MK about 2 months.. I've increased my dose to 30 mg a day or 3 capsules... been doing that for about 2 weeks .how long should I wait before a blood test? I take p.m. dose. I should get my blood checked first thing in the morning?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just am about to order the mk cream sounds interesting

SARMS

Awards
Summary:

I had known HMB before I read your posts, but your posts HMB mentioning its benefits had convinced to buy it and dose it around workouts, and I'm very grateful to you for raising awareness of its potency. Thanks to HMB, my strength has increased massively while boosting my recovery between sets and workouts. Due to its anticatabolic nature, it helps in adding LMB as the muscle protein synthesis/muscle catabolism ratio is tipped in favour of growth, for anyone unsure of its MOA. HMB doesn't get enough credit or being one of the best natural anabolics. I'm sure the HMB/Mk 677 combo would be potent for recovery, I will surely test it out. Thanks for the log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3515.jpg
picked me up some hmb

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about getting my growth hormone levels checked ..I've been taking MK about 2 months.. I've increased my dose to 30 mg a day or 3 capsules... been doing that for about 2 weeks .how long should I wait before a blood test? I take p.m. dose. I should get my blood checked first thing in the morning?
you will be lucky if your blood test hit exactly GH contrentacion, what you should check is the level of IGF-1 because that’s where mk677 really shine

SARMS

Awards
The standard dosing is 3g per day, but the researchers behind one study noticed benefits at 6g per day. My dosing advice would be:

If you're cutting, you need to maintain blood levels of HMB to protect against catabolism which means dosing that 6g out evenly throughout the day.

If you're bulking, its anabolic MOA is only through preserving muscle protein breakdown which means dosing that 6g around the workout.

I haven't seen it mentioned much, but since sleeping will put you in a fasted state (Ie catabolic), dosing before bed would also limit that loss and from that help gains. Only issue is the half life of 3 hours roughly, so that gives you only 6 hours before its entirely out of your system. May be worth dosing pre-bed, especially if you get up during the night to eat anyway. HMB + AA would be possibly the best natty anabolic stack, it should be more popular

Newth

Awards
you will be lucky if your blood test hit exactly GH contrentacion, what you should check is the level of IGF-1 because that’s where mk677 really shine
With your keto diet and MK-677, do you spike insulin to raise IGF-1?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
also I incorporated to my mk677 run CJC/DAC few weeks ago , and I have more IGF-1 in my body than ever....

SARMS

Awards
also I incorporated to my mk677 run CJC/DAC few weeks ago , and I have more IGF-1 in my body than ever....
Any LBM? I have always doubted whether the CJc w DAC + GHRP leads to LBM? I' not sure the IGF-1 increase is enough

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The standard dosing is 3g per day, but the researchers behind one study noticed benefits at 6g per day. My dosing advice would be:

If you're cutting, you need to maintain blood levels of HMB to protect against catabolism which means dosing that 6g out evenly throughout the day.

If you're bulking, its anabolic MOA is only through preserving muscle protein breakdown which means dosing that 6g around the workout.

I haven't seen it mentioned much, but since sleeping will put you in a fasted state (Ie catabolic), dosing before bed would also limit that loss and from that help gains. Only issue is the half life of 3 hours roughly, so that gives you only 6 hours before its entirely out of your system. May be worth dosing pre-bed, especially if you get up during the night to eat anyway. HMB + AA would be possibly the best natty anabolic stack, it should be more popular
This is okay with mk677. I though no carbs or protein before mk677 or any Anamorelin type deal !!?!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With your keto diet and MK-677, do you spike insulin to raise IGF-1?
I use on Keto nrala and a gda fatburner threw out the day with my eaa drink . At night I get very hungry wakes me up.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

Any LBM? I have always doubted whether the CJc w DAC + GHRP leads to LBM? I' not sure the IGF-1 increase is enough
yes I’m 3 weeks in the pep cycle on the body scale I put about. 3 kg but in the mirror I'm way bigger, also the fat loss is pretty good ( I’m in caloric maintenance, reefed day once a week ) , strength on all lifts up about 20-30% , muscle pump is through the roof and recovery I if not my small issue with my right shoulder I could do all body parts 3 times a week , the dosage which I’m use is pretty high I start from 2.5 mg CJC a week now I’m on 6 ,
This stuff is no joke , if you can afford don’t think twice...
IMG_6078.JPG

SARMS

Awards
yes I’m 3 weeks in the pep cycle on the body scale I put about. 3 kg but in the mirror I'm way bigger, also the fat loss is pretty good ( I’m in caloric maintenance, reefed day once a week ) , strength on all lifts up about 20-30% , muscle pump is through the roof and recovery I if not my small issue with my right shoulder I could do all body parts 3 times a week , the dosage which I’m use is pretty high I start from 2.5 mg CJC a week now I’m on 6 ,
This stuff is no joke , if you can afford don’t think twice...View attachment 167545
That's crazy vascularity man, I've always been interested in the Cjc w/ Dac + Ghrp combo. I've recently gotten back into training, but I was thinking that maybe that combo would too strong too soon, thinking I should build my foundation up. Do you think that pep cycle could benefit you if you are training natty otherwise, basically do you think this pep cycle would better than training natty for gains haha

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy vascularity man, I've always been interested in the Cjc w/ Dac + Ghrp combo. I've recently gotten back into training, but I was thinking that maybe that combo would too strong too soon, thinking I should build my foundation up. Do you think that pep cycle could benefit you if you are training natty otherwise, basically do you think this pep cycle would better than training natty for gains haha
I wouldn't take anything hormonal if I would just start gym or going back to the gym , also no PED till 30 yo....

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
SARMS:
I had known HMB before I read your posts, but your posts HMB mentioning its benefits had convinced to buy it and dose it around workouts, and I'm very grateful to you for raising awareness of its potency. Thanks to HMB, my strength has increased massively while boosting my recovery between sets and workouts. Due to its anticatabolic nature, it helps in adding LMB as the muscle protein synthesis/muscle catabolism ratio is tipped in favour of growth, for anyone unsure of its MOA. HMB doesn't get enough credit or being one of the best natural anabolics. I'm sure the HMB/Mk 677 combo would be potent for recovery, I will surely test it out. Thanks for the log.
Glad to hear SARMS that your strength and recovery increased massively, yes, it's good stuff.

Two of the best articles:

HMB: Overrated, Overpriced, Or Overlooked? (Part 1, 2, 3) by Derek Charlebois
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast7.htm

beta-Hydroxy beta-methylbutyric acid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta-Hydroxy_beta-methylbutyric_acid

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mk and anamarolin make me want to eat right after . I’m doing aminos at night a humanopro and heavy cream but I’m afraid it will mess the mk puls up. Thoughts.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Phew that HMB/creatine stack is no joke. One of my faves

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Rest assured, I will be back at the end of July after being on mk677 for 5 months to post a followup igf-1 bloodwork to see where I'm at. Have added 26 lbs fat free mass in the past 4 months on it however (this of course with TRT 200mg a week + 8g HMB daily + 8g creatine daily). Bodyfat level remains unchanged according to electronic scale. Just today added several grams of bcaa's along with the 2g of HMB I take around every 6 hours. I don't know if this will have any effect, but what the heck 1kg for less than 40.00 at bulksupplements. Natural Pro Layne Norton saids the free form bcaa's (as they are not bonded to anything) bypass the liver and go straight to blood stream for a good kick in anabolism between meals, keeps the protein synthesis continuing according to him. Like the part about atp and muscle and bcaa's. It's worth a shot: https://www.biolayne.com/coaching/faq/part-e-bcaa/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for you . Can you take mk with some Bcaa at night or when people say don’t eat any thing I’m assuming as long as it’s not protein and it’s just eaa before bed we should be fine ?

SARMS

Awards
Question for you . Can you take mk with some Bcaa at night or when people say don’t eat any thing I’m assuming as long as it’s not protein and it’s just eaa before bed we should be fine ?
Well it's not the amino acids themselves, they spike Insulin which is antagonistic to HGH. Spiking insulin will dampen the HGH pulse.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's not the amino acids themselves, they spike Insulin which is antagonistic to HGH. Spiking insulin will dampen the HGH pulse.
Well depending on the amino acids some are not glycogenic. However, most are soooo yes, what you said.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 grams of hydrolyzed salmon .

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
For the last 2 weeks, I have been making tiny baggies in the morning, I buy a pack of jewelry bags from hobby lobby, and fill each one with 2grams of HMB, 5 grams of bcaa, and 2g of creatine in each one, and take one at 5:30am, 10am, 2pm, 4pm, and 7pm. I get about 10g hmb this way, 25 grams bcaa, and 10g creatine total each day. I carry these baggies in my pocket at work, and chug down a baggie followed by a cone of water from the fountain several times a day as noted above, easy to get down.

I was forced to take a 1.5 week layoff due to business overtime, but when I came back and did chest/triceps, I smashed personal barriers, and added yet another 5lbs to bench, 5lbs to tricep db pullover, and 5lbs extra to triceps lying extension, and even added an extra 2 to 3 reps on each exercise, totally blown away by the combo of mk677 (5 months now) + the hmb/bcaa/creatine combo protocol taken all day long for very strong anti-catabolic and anabolic priming. Highly recommended. Still on exactly 200mg test cyp total a week trt + 1/4mg arimidex at each of two divided shots each week. I give blood every 3 months.

So in other words, I really like tha addition of bcaa's to the hmb at intervals during the day, was able to add additional poundage and reps. 1kg of hmb and 1kg of bcaa I get from bulksupplements for dirt cheap.

Be back end of this month with followup mk677 labs with test total and e2 bloods.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
For the last 2 weeks, I have been making tiny baggies in the morning, I buy a pack of jewelry bags from hobby lobby, and fill each one with 2grams of HMB, 5 grams of bcaa, and 2g of creatine in each one, and take one at 5:30am, 10am, 2pm, 4pm, and 7pm. I get about 10g hmb this way, 25 grams bcaa, and 10g creatine total each day. I carry these baggies in my pocket at work, and chug down a baggie followed by a cone of water from the fountain several times a day as noted above, easy to get down.

I was forced to take a 1.5 week layoff due to business overtime, but when I came back and did chest/triceps, I smashed personal barriers, and added yet another 5lbs to bench, 5lbs to tricep db pullover, and 5lbs extra to triceps lying extension, and even added an extra 2 to 3 reps on each exercise, totally blown away by the combo of mk677 (5 months now) + the hmb/bcaa/creatine combo protocol taken all day long for very strong anti-catabolic and anabolic priming. Highly recommended. Still on exactly 200mg test cyp total a week trt + 1/4mg arimidex at each of two divided shots each week. I give blood every 3 months.

So in other words, I really like tha addition of bcaa's to the hmb at intervals during the day, was able to add additional poundage and reps. 1kg of hmb and 1kg of bcaa I get from bulksupplements for dirt cheap.

Be back end of this month with followup mk677 labs with test total and e2 bloods.
Great idea. R u swallowing the baggie, lol ??
Its this thread that had me start mk677 and I love it at 1/2 dose at night and im able to keep my keto tight but have added another meal per day with nice results in just 3 weeks.