Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember people bought boxes upon boxes of these things. They were like $200 were they not?
Yeah .... They were Expensive!!!
Andro Factory had an edge on price when they came along, because they were a rip-off of PP, like Hyde said.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah .... They were Expensive!!!
Andro Factory had an edge on price when they came along, because they were a rip-off of PP, like Hyde said.
Then it all went downhill. I think the owner eventually opened a different company with only a toco 8 type product

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread. You guys got me a lil sad talking about Eric and Primordial. Miss them days..

Anyway, runnin some ol' NOSlabs dien-diol rn. 1st time with it. Why did I wait so long - idk. But this stuff (and all NOS/Apex Alchemy) is kickass. Strength is wayyyyyy up. Recompin. 4sho.

Got a whole closet full of old stuff, almost definitely gonna find some more blasts from past :cool:

robbieboy672

Awards
Damn this thread made me so nostalgic that I went and ordered a few bottles of havoc for old times sake lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

And you guys thought, we dont have good stuff anymore.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol people must buy those right? Like, they been around so long that they have to sell.
yeah i think they do quite well in sales.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that's quite a find, any plans to run them?
Nope.
I have another 80-100 bottles somewhere.

I've never done PH, always had thick hair but started thinning in my mid 30s.

I'm sure if I had, I would of accelerated in as I have MPB history in my family.

I'm 105kgs, I don't think I want to get bigger. Just leaner, but not at the chance I lose even more hair.

I will end up palming them off eventually.

Will take a photo of the bigger stash when I find it under all the boxes.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope.

I'm sure if I had, I would of accelerated in as I have MPB history in my family.

I'm 105kgs, I don't think I want to get bigger. Just leaner, but not at the chance I lose even more hair.

Just so you know. I’m available. Anytime. 😉

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be down to take 1-2 if those M1T off your hands and would love to see the larger list of classic PH when you get a chance @AdelV.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down to take 1-2 if those M1T off your hands and would love to see the larger list of classic PH when you get a chance @AdelV.
I used M1T twice I believe. Both times, it just kicked my butt! It’s such a serious oral, it just pumps you full of water and the lethargy is so real. Rapid weight gain. It’s hard to train or do anything, besides some singles.

I always wish I had some, but I don’t think I would ever run it again if I did actually. I would rather pin a huge dose of Trest daily or something if I wanted that and spare my liver.

Maybe I will try that…

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used M1T twice I believe. Both times, it just kicked my butt! It’s such a serious oral, it just pumps you full of water and the lethargy is so real. Rapid weight gain. It’s hard to train or do anything, besides some singles.

I always wish I had some, but I don’t think I would ever run it again if I did actually. I would rather pin a huge dose of Trest daily or something if I wanted that and spare my liver.

Maybe I will try that…
M1T made me feel great honestly. Full of water but not under the skin so I felt huge. Strength was unreal. Maybe a little tired during not gym time but it was go time at the gym.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Maybe I will try that…
Yeah the lethargy and toxicity are gnarly past a point but I did feel good and got crazy strong weeks 2-4 and put on decent size. This without a test base or modern cycle support like Nutriissa and enough TUDCA early cycles on here pre 2018..

But you're right M1T it's harsh, I already have DMZ I hesitate to use cause I have good MSten/Mecha/D-Plex options.

And Franky I'll probably drop orals altogether by age 50. Enjoy them gains now for a bit more at 42... And despite common thinking orals are for temp gains, I find used periodically for my tall-ish lanky frame did allow me to break the mold and raise my "resting weight" at 6'2" from 170lbs to 205lbs over the past few years and helps bounce back too.

Now I'm good at staying at around 205-210lbs and just work on quality and strength then. And switch to TRT and EQ mainly as I get older. Maybe some non methyl orals and transdermal still..

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1T is going to affect everyone differently... but everyone negatively. Some people don't feel the sides (which might make it even more dangerous) so they up their dosage and feel great seeing the gains in size and strength... but if they actually had blood work done they would realize how harsh it actually is. That's why I'm very critical of people who say "I know my body and I feel great on this compound so it must not be as harsh as others and I can up the dose." Just because a compound makes you feel good, doesn't mean it's not as toxic or even more toxic than a compound that makes you feel like crap. Speed makes me feel amazing but I know it's not good for me.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1T is going to affect everyone differently... but everyone negatively. Some people don't feel the sides (which might make it even more dangerous) so they up their dosage and feel great seeing the gains in size and strength... but if they actually had blood work done they would realize how harsh it actually is. That's why I'm very critical of people who say "I know my body and I feel great on this compound so it must not be as harsh as others and I can up the dose." Just because a compound makes you feel good, doesn't mean it's not as toxic or even more toxic than a compound that makes you feel like crap. Speed makes me feel amazing but I know it's not good for me.
Oh for sure. Feel good is different than being good, but… if I can take m1t at everyone’s normal dose (which will mess everyone’s bloodwork up) but also feel great on it, that’s an added bonus.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope.

You can sell 75% your stash and make enough money to just buy a hair transplant and then run what's left of your stash. Then you have the best of both worlds.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can sell 75% your stash and make enough money to just buy a hair transplant and then run what's left of your stash. Then you have the best of both worlds.
Sketchy organs and a sketchy scalp?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh for sure. Feel good is different than being good, but… if I can take m1t at everyone’s normal dose (which will mess everyone’s bloodwork up) but also feel great on it, that’s an added bonus.
Oh for sure. I'm talking about the people who feel so good that they decide to buy another bottle of M1T so they can up their dose and extend their cycle. And heck, they feel so good why not stack this superdrol thing with it that everyone is talking about? That might make me twice as huge. It's when people start thinking stupid like that it becomes dangerous.

I swear I can recall people being hospitalized over M1T when it first came out because people were clearing abusing it. And then people were blaming it for causing cancer, causing suicides in teens, etc. Maybe the most controversial OTC sports supplement I can think of.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sketchy organs and a sketchy scalp?
Hahaha well I have some friends that got hair transplants and the way they do them today is amazing... would never be able to tell it's a transplant. I've thought about it myself as I also have MPB. I haven't lost all my hair yet but sure I will in due time. With the hair transplants, finasteride, minoxidil, laser therapies, platelet-rich plasma, etc. I would venture to say that there are ways to still cycle and have hair if you are prone to MPB.... although it ain't cheap.

I would be interested to know if anyone on this forum has used some of these alternative treatments like PRP or laser treatments while on cycle to reduce shedding and if it helped.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to figure out how to adjust file sizes to upload a pic of an old stash I have

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha well I have some friends that got hair transplants and the way they do them today is amazing... would never be able to tell it's a transplant. I've thought about it myself as I also have MPB. I haven't lost all my hair yet but sure I will in due time. With the hair transplants, finasteride, minoxidil, laser therapies, platelet-rich plasma, etc. I would venture to say that there are ways to still cycle and have hair if you are prone to MPB.... although it ain't cheap.

I would be interested to know if anyone on this forum has used some of these alternative treatments like PRP or laser treatments while on cycle to reduce shedding and if it helped.
I use Nizoral shampoo more frequently on blast. Otherwise I use Pur Ador, and after that I don’t worry about it and let things fall where they may.

Proviron and especially Rad140 are the only things I’ve ever noticed obvious shedding with so far, besides a few strands when test is higher; I don’t think I’m particularly prone for MPB.

My goals are more important than my hair, tbh. And I totally respect that won’t be the case for most who are looking to improve overall aesthetics.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use Nizoral shampoo more frequently on blast. Otherwise I use Pur Ador, and after that I don’t worry about it and let things fall where they may.

Proviron and especially Rad140 are the only things I’ve ever noticed obvious shedding with so far, besides a few strands when test is higher; I don’t think I’m particularly prone for MPB.

My goals are more important than my hair, tbh. And I totally respect that won’t be the case for most who are looking to improve overall aesthetics.
Everyone is different. If you're prone to MPB then he compounds you run, length of cycle, how many cycles you run etc. all play a role in how much shedding you'll get. But it's not the 1970s anymore.. and while there is no foolproof solutions for hair loss for everyone, there certainly are more options today that do work... and some that could work. We know minoxidil, finasteride, hair transplants, etc do work. Things like laser therapy, platelet-rich plasma, etc. the verdict is still out on. But I would be interested to know if anyone has done some of those alternative methods on cycle. The goal on cycle (and in PCT and even beyond if you have MPB) is to prevent the follicles from constricting causing follicle miniaturization. Even if these things just temporarily help prevent the follicles from constricting they would be very useful during cycling. It seems like most people on here are more focused on the compounds that are least androgenic rather than the preventive treatments though.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just got a batch of these last year.

They had an expiration date of 2013? I sold every single one within 48 hours. They sold for $100 each. Still in the box, AH3

I talked to Eric Portatz last year. Hes still in Portland Oregon and he was dealing with some **** a few years back. He got into some bullshit with PAntifa.

Eric's a good guy. He owns Botanical craft now

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got a batch of these last year.

They had an expiration date of 2013? I sold every single one within 48 hours. They sold for $100 each. Still in the box, AH3

I talked to Eric Portatz last year. Hes still in Portland Oregon and he was dealing with some **** a few years back. He got into some bullshit with PAntifa.

Eric's a good guy. He owns Botanical craft now
People went crazy for the andros by PP. it was a frenzy all the time when they were in stock. Until they weren’t… because they were stolen by the government

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are a few supplements from the past that I really miss

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here are a few supplements from the past that I really miss

View attachment 228722View attachment 228723View attachment 228724
We released Anacyclus XT which is the same as the original PES Anabeta and has had great feedback on it.

There are still some companies that offer Phenylpiracetam, I would just be very careful who I trust on it because legit raws are very hard to get. I'll take a capsule sometimes with 1 capsule of Sabroxy XT and 1 cap of Eria Jarensis caps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
supposedly SNS released the same OG Anabeta formula (or close enough to) this year, cant remember which product it was @sns8778 insights?
We're getting old man haha. That was actually 2 years ago: I looked up the date for the intro thread on it to post the link to and was like dang, I can't believe its been 2 years haha.

Anacyclus XT intro thread:

Anacyclus XT product link:

We're out of stock on it at the moment but will have it back in stock soon and some retailers have it in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an fyi because I also love demiurge but you can still find phenylpiracetam. It’s not as easy at it used to be but it’s out there and I will still combine 200mg once a week with my pre for a great workout and productive day
Just out of curiosity, have you tried it with Sabroxy XT?

I've found that I get more out of 100 mg. of Phenylpiracetam combined with Sabroxy XT than out of 200 mg. of Phenylpiracetam by itself and that works out great for me bc I tend to get used to Phenylpiracetam very quickly, especially at higher dosing.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, have you tried it with Sabroxy XT?

I've found that I get more out of 100 mg. of Phenylpiracetam combined with Sabroxy XT than out of 200 mg. of Phenylpiracetam by itself and that works out great for me bc I tend to get used to Phenylpiracetam very quickly, especially at higher dosing.
I haven’t but that sounds like a great idea. I’ve been meaning to pick up some sabroxy XT from you as I have yet to try it. Now I’ve got more motivation!