Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May have already done it............... Does anyone really know where he came from ???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4everfit had a line of prohromones back in the day. I think uhhh… was it fast action that did too?
Yup fast action was very popular .. i was a rep for them at once over at leanbulk forums ( ahh golden era days )

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup fast action was very popular .. i was a rep for them at once over at leanbulk forums ( ahh golden era days )
Leanbulk was great. Ah **** remember the guy voodoo? I forget if that was his whole username. That dude was cool 😎

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leanbulk was great. Ah **** remember the guy voodoo? I forget if that was his whole username. That dude was cool 😎
haha yup theres 2 other people here from it ..well dont post it but msg me time to time

maddog & cant remember the other dude name .. that was a close knitted family

they merged with TF supps and went downhill and i got annoyed to with pushing trashy products

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha yup theres 2 other people here from it ..well dont post it but msg me time to time

maddog & cant remember the other dude name .. that was a close knitted family

they merged with TF supps and went downhill and i got annoyed to with pushing trashy products
Maddog was a cool dude too. Yeah it was a great community. Then PHF was great with everyone there too. Jesus we are getting old GQ. Swap back to nemesis already

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maddog was a cool dude too. Yeah it was a great community. Then PHF was great with everyone there too. Jesus we are getting old GQ. Swap back to nemesis already
yeah he was .. he was fastaction pharma head rep and i used to report to him

then met mike & sns(steve) and mike is like come over to SNS and i never looked back lol

i know i want .. that name got banned for mentioing "epistane" lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah he was .. he was fastaction pharma head rep and i used to report to him

then met mike & sns(steve) and mike is like come over to SNS and i never looked back lol

i know i want .. that name got banned for mentioing "epistane" lol
Ah that which shall not be named lol 😂.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah that which shall not be named lol 😂.
haha nope .. yup PHF was awesome

dayum yea so old man .. love for supplements havent died though :)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha nope .. yup PHF was awesome

dayum yea so old man .. love for supplements havent died though :)
It never will. My brain has just swapped more into research of anti aging stuff as I get older. Can’t be crushing 50mg cycles of SD no more lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It never will. My brain has just swapped more into research of anti aging stuff as I get older. Can’t be crushing 50mg cycles of SD no more lol
lmao .. stop taking this lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol the only thing that company ever did that was good was fight the FDA about DMAA back in 2015/2016 which allowed it back on the market for like a year. Everything else they do sucks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VPX was really after it with this lol
don't laugh... He did actual muscle biopsies at some university showing large increases in GH, later it was found that it was a massive bolus of alpha GPC which elicited 10-fold increases from baseline. stuff is spendy at the dose he offered.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't laugh... He did actual muscle biopsies at some university showing large increases in GH, later it was found that it was a massive bolus of alpha GPC which elicited 10-fold increases from baseline. stuff is spendy at the dose he offered.
I just remember dying laughing at the price of this stuff. It was very cost prohibitive

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anything labeled IGF seems like was priced ridiculous.

exhibit #1

exhibit #2

exhibit#3

exhibit #4

^ i think its shaq's brand lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remember dying laughing at the price of this stuff. It was very cost prohibitive
yea it was like a 100 for like 30 days' worth. I had a friend give me a package of it, and it was a nice product. but way too steep for my poor ass back then.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea it was like a 100 for like 30 days' worth. I had a friend give me a package of it, and it was a nice product. but way too steep for my poor ass back then.
I think it was only 20 days so realistically you needed 2 boxes out of the gate and obviously more if you wanted a decent run.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
This soap was the best I've ever used. Not sure what happened to that RPN Nutrition company...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk if you saw my post under the SNS/CEL thread but I found my old nutraplanet duffel bag in the garage the other day lol 😂

lol missed it ..wow nice i assume u "took care of it"

imagine if you find it with few cel mdrol, anabolic xtreme mass FX along with muscle tech products lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol missed it ..wow nice i assume u "took care of it"

imagine if you find it with few cel mdrol, anabolic xtreme mass FX along with muscle tech products lol
That would be a dream. I actually found a bottle of cel alpha one last time I moved 3 years ago lol 😂. I was pretty pumped. Mass fx the destroyer was my favorite supplement of all time to be honest. Oh I also found two bottles of AX Axcite cologne if you remember that stuff lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be a dream. I actually found a bottle of cel alpha one last time I moved 3 years ago lol 😂. I was pretty pumped. Mass fx the destroyer was my favorite supplement of all time to be honest. Oh I also found two bottles of AX Axcite cologne if you remember that stuff lol
haha hell yea
i loved AX stuff ..prolly didnt appreciate it too much or stuff was spiked maybe .. but loved every run

hard fx felt like i was on epistane

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha hell yea
i loved AX stuff ..prolly didnt appreciate it too much or stuff was spiked maybe .. but loved every run

hard fx felt like i was on epistane
I think all the stuff from that time frame with them was spiked. I know hyperdrive fx was higher dosed 6-bromo but felt stronger than other 6-Bromo lol slim fx or xtreme I forget had some bootleg version of ecstasy in it lmao 🤣. Lot of companies were spiking then. Alri too with jungle warfare. Even halodrol 50 had phera in it unofficially at one point I think

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think all the stuff from that time frame with them was spiked. I know hyperdrive fx was higher dosed 6-bromo but felt stronger than other 6-Bromo lol slim fx or xtreme I forget had some bootleg version of ecstasy in it lmao 🤣. Lot of companies were spiking then. Alri too with jungle warfare. Even halodrol 50 had phera in it unofficially at one point I think
no wonder our generation is hugeee

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no wonder our generation is hugeee
Labels back then were glorious too. Sometimes I wish CEL would do like a legacy label addition and bring back the cool m-drol style labels for nostalgia purposes. I mean, I would pay a few bucks more for that personally just because I would keep the bottle as a reminder to NEVER FORGET!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Labels back then were glorious too. Sometimes I wish CEL would do like a legacy label addition and bring back the cool m-drol style labels for nostalgia purposes. I mean, I would pay a few bucks more for that personally just because I would keep the bottle as a reminder to NEVER FORGET!
i thought about that too a while .. always forget to bring it up to steve .. but its really just cel stano-plex .. still would be cool to save them like u said.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i thought about that too a while .. always forget to bring it up to steve .. but its really just cel stano-plex .. still would be cool to save them like u said.
I mean it could be any product. Doesn’t have to be an old one still. I just meant the current names put in the old style label (when possible). But stano plex special edition sounds like an epic test. Up charge for the legacy labels and it should sell fast especially if it’s a small limited batch

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean it could be any product. Doesn’t have to be an old one still. I just meant the current names put in the old style label (when possible). But stano plex special edition sounds like an epic test. Up charge for the legacy labels and it should sell fast especially if it’s a small limited batch
i hear ya .. i want that drol like feelings when i open the bottle lol