Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 230105
Taking advantage of the cue. Anyone found out what it was?
at that time LG was totally gun shy and was following the label claims and using GMP compliant manufacturing practices. some people loved this stuff. I being one of them. It was basically an herbal product that felt very similar to epiandro when dosed properly. I loved the strength it gave after 30-40 days.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that there is some misunderstanding about eBay and why they're cracked down.

eBay has cracked down a lot and they don't need what anyone considers valid reasons - their valid reason is that they can't afford to legally be seen as having illegal products sold on there. They don't have to justify it to anyone besides their legal team.

If they think its illegal or if they think it can get them sued, they put it as a banned term in an algorithm and that's that.

Another thing that people don't seem to think about is that even sites like eBay are required to comply with credit card processing guidelines - granted they have more sway over it because of being a massive company, but almost any credit card processor will cancel your payment processing now days over DMAA and many other types of products. That's why you see so many of the sites that still sell stuff like that having to use overseas credit card processors.

Of course people try to go around that and some may successfully do so, but they run the risk of eBay permanently banning their seller account and also reporting the sellers to PayPal who may then freeze all funds in the person's PayPal account and permanently ban them from PayPal.

^^^ I've known people that that's happened to and there's no discussing it with them, you're just banned, frozen, and done.

So anyone doing it, just be careful. If its the only thing you're going to sell on eBay and if you never use PayPal, it may not matter. But if you have a seller account in good standing and/or use PayPal regularly, then you need to weigh whether its worth losing it or not.
See bold above: It happened to me about 5 years ago.

panico.pt

Awards
at that time LG was totally gun shy and was following the label claims and using GMP compliant manufacturing practices. some people loved this stuff. I being one of them. It was basically an herbal product that felt very similar to epiandro when dosed properly. I loved the strength it gave after 30-40 days.
It turned out so well that I was really in doubt, even today.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It turned out so well that I was really in doubt, even today.
for each of us who responded to it, there was another who it didn't work for. 🤷‍♂️
No need to doubt it.
I was literally chatting daily with the owner on the phone at the time as I was a rep for several yrs. He was not willing to break the law once LG got into trouble with the authorities after selling designer steroids.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
for each of us who responded to it, there was another who it didn't work for. 🤷‍♂️
No need to doubt it.
I was literally chatting daily with the owner on the phone at the time as I was a rep for several yrs. He was not willing to break the law once LG got into trouble with the authorities after selling designer steroids.
Not sure if it was placebo, but I made some good slow steady gains on Natadrol for sure.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wow .. had the same bottle wish i kept mine .. it was horrible though lol
Costello(former owners/founders of ON) used to ship us 75 of those dog **** shakers with every order my old store placed. Litterally could not give them away and you were lucky if they didn't leak the first time you used them lol. Absolute crap. Now my Universal Nutrition shakers with the pop on red lid made by MixBoy out of germany were fantastic. I STILL have them and use them and most of them I bought in 1999.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Costello(former owners/founders of ON) used to ship us 75 of those dog **** shakers with every order my old store placed. Litterally could not give them away and you were lucky if they didn't leak the first time you used them lol. Absolute crap. Now my Universal Nutrition shakers with the pop on red lid made by MixBoy out of germany were fantastic. I STILL have them and use them and most of them I bought in 1999.
STEEL shakers are super nice too.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMAA is as easy to get as ever. I don't think the discrepancy is due (in most cases) to "bad" DMAA, or anything like that. Rather, a lot of people today are using DMAA solo and then comparing it to the DMAA products they used to use. But remember, those products often contained much more than just DMAA. They usually contained a handful of different stimulants (and other stuff), which is not the same thing as using DMAA by itself.
Everyone is also 10-20 years older than the first time they took DMAA, and NOTHING works better as you get older, nothing and I am speaking from experience with things far stronger than dmaa, the shine wears off with a decade plus of age on a guy lol.

None of the first DMAA's were full-disclosure labels other than maybe clearshot by PA. My point being we have NO IDEA how much we were all taking with those early pres.

You know what else does NOT feel anywhere close to it's old effects on me? Ephedrine HCL made in pharmaceutical factories.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is also 10-20 years older than the first time they took DMAA, and NOTHING works better as you get older, nothing and I am speaking from experience with things far stronger than dmaa, the shine wears off with a decade plus of age on a guy lol.

None of the first DMAA's were full-disclosure labels other than maybe clearshot by PA. My point being we have NO IDEA how much we were all taking with those early pres.

You know what else does NOT feel anywhere close to it's old effects on me? Ephedrine HCL made in pharmaceutical factories.
Ephedrine never worked for me. Could take it and only get tired 🥱

panico.pt

Awards
Not sure if it was placebo, but I made some good slow steady gains on Natadrol for sure.
I thought it strange that no other company tried to clone it, I remember that it sold well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for each of us who responded to it, there was another who it didn't work for.
No need to doubt it.
I also repped for LG and can attest that it was exactly what the label said it was.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I used M1T twice I believe. Both times, it just kicked my butt! It’s such a serious oral, it just pumps you full of water and the lethargy is so real. Rapid weight gain. It’s hard to train or do anything, besides some singles.

I always wish I had some, but I don’t think I would ever run it again if I did actually. I would rather pin a huge dose of Trest daily or something if I wanted that and spare my liver.

Maybe I will try that…
yes, that stuff was harsh, lethargy was unreal, i fell asleep on the hammer strength iso lat row machine back in 2002. you woke up bigger each morning. when you stopped taking it you would piss out so much fluid within the next few days. i think the longest i ran it was around 3 weeks because i could not tolerate the sides, especially the tight dry scalp and shedding hair like crazy

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
yes, that stuff was harsh, lethargy was unreal, i fell asleep on the hammer strength iso lat row machine back in 2002. you woke up bigger each morning. when you stopped taking it you would piss out so much fluid within the next few days. i think the longest i ran it was around 3 weeks because i could not tolerate the sides, especially the tight dry scalp and shedding hair like crazy
Yeah man it was like magic for putting on tons of mass my favorite oral I wish it wasn't so toxic

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had nearly zero side effects that were noticeable on M1T. No lethargy no general unwellness. Liver enzymes elevated and typical bloodwork markers but as far as day to day feelings, I felt great. It’s one of my top anabolics.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What dose were you running it? People would run M1T at 20 - 30mgs, which is only going to get you 2 weeks until you need a stair lift to get up your stairs. But if you run it at 5 - 10mgs you can run it longer with less side effects.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
honestly i think it was probably 3 or 4 tabs, was 20 years ago. back then no one thought to take small dosages...i remember a month before the ban there were selling bottles of m1t for like $15 bucks at DPS nutrition to get rid of stock before they became illegal...if i would have known what i know now i would have taken out a small loan and bought every PH they had in stock

Last edited:

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i think the first supplement i ever took was twinlab ripped fuel....i remember sneaking into my older brothers gym bag when i was like 10 or 11, i bit a tablet in half because i was scared to take the whole thing, i remember it tasted like crap.lol.....there was also a small bag of large pentagon pink tablets in a ziplock but i did not take those. Then he also had bananna flavored hott stuff that he kept downstairs in the kitchen and i would sneak that sometimes also

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
i think the first supplement i ever took was twinlab ripped fuel....i remember sneaking into my older brothers gym bag when i was like 10 or 11, i bit a tablet in half because i was scared to take the whole thing, i remember it tasted like crap.lol.....there was also a small bag of large pentagon pink tablets in a ziplock but i did not take those.
Those pentagon pink tablets sound like the olds school British dispensary pink Thai dbol

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Those pentagon pink tablets sound like the olds school British dispensary pink Thai dbol
the tablets did not seem to be pressed that good and were kind of convex at the top and bottom, almost talc like feel

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think the first supplement i ever took was twinlab ripped fuel....i remember sneaking into my older brothers gym bag when i was like 10 or 11, i bit a tablet in half because i was scared to take the whole thing, i remember it tasted like crap.lol.....there was also a small bag of large pentagon pink tablets in a ziplock but i did not take those. Then he also had bananna flavored hott stuff that he kept downstairs in the kitchen and i would sneak that sometimes also
Hot stuff during puberty, man you got the full experience

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hot stuff during puberty, man you got the full experience
I took superdrol phera and propadrol in my teens lol. Superdrol the summer between by freshman sophomore year of high school lol 😂. Lesson learned I supposed but… I came out semi ok lol

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took superdrol phera and propadrol in my teens lol. Superdrol the summer between by freshman sophomore year of high school lol 😂. Lesson learned I supposed but… I came out semi ok lol
What happened? Inquiring minds want to know.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What happened? Inquiring minds want to know.
Nothing much I’m on TRT now in my 30s due to low test but I had my levels checked at 23 just because I was curious and I was fine. I still had kids and stuff so I would say best outcome for the circumstances

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
honestly i think it was probably 3 or 4 tabs, was 20 years ago. back then no one thought to take small dosages...i remember a month before the ban there were selling bottles of m1t for like $15 bucks at DPS nutrition to get rid of stock before they became illegal...if i would have known what i know now i would have taken out a small loan and bought every PH they had in stock
Yeah that's true. Although the thing is, it's not that people didn't think to take a small dose back then but rather people didn't really even know what a small dose was. Things like M1T, superdrol, etc., were just experimental as people took them. No one really knew what the "right" dose was because there wasn't any rhyme or reason for dosing 5, 10, 20, or 30mgs of M1T. People just read the bottle and took whatever it said... and those recommended doses pretty much came out of thin air if you ask me. M1T is strong enough that you will definitely see some results at 10mgs but significantly reduce the side effects. If someone wants to run 20 or 30mgs then that's fine, however, in my opinion, those never should have been the "recommended doses."

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing much I’m on TRT now in my 30s due to low test but I had my levels checked at 23 just because I was curious and I was fine. I still had kids and stuff so I would say best outcome for the circumstances
Very lucky. Plenty of guys probably walking around today with low T and wearing a bra because of those mistakes they made when they were teens. Back in the day I do recall kids getting even worse side effects. Once it started resulting in liver transplants, I knew the hammer was coming down. The stuff just doesn't belong in the hands of teenagers, plain and simple.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's true. Although the thing is, it's not that people didn't think to take a small dose back then but rather people didn't really even know what a small dose was. Things like M1T, superdrol, etc., were just experimental as people took them. No one really knew what the "right" dose was because there wasn't any rhyme or reason for dosing 5, 10, 20, or 30mgs of M1T. People just read the bottle and took whatever it said... and those recommended doses pretty much came out of thin air if you ask me. M1T is strong enough that you will definitely see some results at 10mgs but significantly reduce the side effects. If someone wants to run 20 or 30mgs then that's fine, however, in my opinion, those never should have been the "recommended doses."
20mg was the dose I did a couple times, and it was indeed a mothereffing sledgehammer.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20mg was the dose I did a couple times, and it was indeed a mothereffing sledgehammer.
Haha yeah it's brutal stuff. The recommended doses on a lot of the OTC anabolics were just way off. If I remember correctly, I think it was the guy who brought superdrol to the market who was asked how he decided what the recommended dose was, and he said he took it himself and experimented with different doses until he found what the ideal dose was. I mean, this is what we're dealing with in the industry. That's why I don't knock people for sometimes experimenting at lower than "recommended" doses. M1T is a good example of that. You can run it at 20mgs, feel like crap, and tap out after 2 weeks. Or you can start at 5mgs, jump to 10mgs, and decide if you want to push it any further to 15mgs, although 10mgs is enough to get gains.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of legal gear m1t sitting in storage. Along with SD and tr3n. Never ran m1t or tr3n, plenty of experience with SD. Decisions decisions.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got a bottle of legal gear m1t sitting in storage. Along with SD and tr3n. Never ran m1t or tr3n, plenty of experience with SD. Decisions decisions.
If you ever want that m1t gone, I’m here lol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
M1t is more explosive if your going for all out mass and strength

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought all my M1T from this freak back in the day: RIP

They were $20.00 a bottle, and that was NOT the Ban upcoming price, they were that price from the jump. I used to stop by his store and ask him questions for hours. These days I would have to hire him as my coach to do such. Man I am glad I "came-up" when I did.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bought all my M1T from this freak back in the day: RIP

View attachment 238456View attachment 238457View attachment 238458
View attachment 238459View attachment 238463View attachment 238460View attachment 238462

They were $20.00 a bottle, and that was NOT the Ban upcoming price, they were that price from the jump. I used to stop by his store and ask him questions for hours. These days I would have to hire him as my coach to do such. Man I am glad I "came-up" when I did.
Who was that? Guy definitely was all in.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
if i were to have legit m1t again i would dose it in 2.5mg tablets, thats how strong that stuff is, would be better for finesse dosages and not wreck my scalp again.. was immediate telogen for me with that compound

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if i were to have legit m1t again i would dose it in 2.5mg tablets, thats how strong that stuff is, would be better for finesse dosages and not wreck my scalp again.. was immediate telogen for me with that compound
2.5mg is what I’d run Medfit Msten again, if I ever did…and maybe stack with 1/4 to 1/2 tab of their hexadrone….their stuff is that strong and I’m only young at heart…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2.5mg is what I’d run Medfit Msten again, if I ever did…and maybe stack with 1/4 to 1/2 tab of their hexadrone….their stuff is that strong and I’m only young at heart…
They used to sell Msten in 4mg caps, not just Antaeus but later brands like Aggressive as well.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who was that? Guy definitely was all in.
Art Atwood. Trained at the same gym as me, or I guess I trained at the same gym as him, lol. Funny story: The gym had a cable "cube" in which there were high/low attachments on one side of the cube and the opposite. One side had two pullys so it was MUCH easier and smoother(I was on that side) and the other was a single pully and MUCH harder. Art was on the harder side doing the entire stack for cable crunches. I walked up to CRUSH my tricep extensions and as soon as I did the whole cube almost tipped over on him. He was irritated to say the least and I was terrified as I almost killed the biggest guy at the gym(I'm like 16-17 at the time.)

Once he turned pro and hooked up with Chad they destroyed his physique with too much food and "supps." All the pics above are before the milk turned so to speak. This is what happened:
There was simply little to no focus on keeping the waist small. Had Nick walker turned pro in 2000 I suspect the same thing would have happened. Had Art been around now I think it would have turned out different and his career would have lasted longer. He won the first pro show he entered which has been and continues to be ultra-rare.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That stuff made my BP go absolutely wild, worst response to any oral I’ve ever had once I brought it up to 32mg daily…lower down at 20-24, felt pretty decent.
I guess I just don’t get many side effects because ultradrol was really mild for me and I went up to 40mgs with a few different brands on differently occasions. Through the years I have ran it like 3 times in a 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 structure.