******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many people share this feeling. Lots of arguments for and against addressing aging.
Some say everyone will be bored.
Overpopulation
Pollution
Scarcity of resources
Etc.
But many of these things we are already working on solving and we are already working toward colonization of other planets etc.
Personally I feel that if I can remain in full health I wouldn't mind living a bit longer. This means I dont suffer from depression or I'm in a wheelchair or look like elephant man.

I have always wanted to pursue many different things in life. So much to learn and see but life is short.

But most important here is this.
There is one thing (time) you have a finite amount of, it's always burning and no amount of money can buy you anymore.
Or can it?....
If I could live my life on my terms without all the burdens of the daily grind, I would be up for a longer haul!
Sure, their is retirement (hopefully)...but I don’t think I will have any soul left by that point!

I’m pretty sure I will never have enough money to buy time either way :sneaky:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once we get there we can recruit you guys for trials. Basically you get free therapy with the expectation of detailed reporting.
Like a ultra log.
The therapies won't be inexpensive so its definitely worth it.
And I can tell you now, the stuff works.
Healthspan we know for sure. Lifespan 100% in animals. Hard to prove in humans lol.
I could definitely benefit from free therapy 🤗

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could live my life on my terms without all the burdens of the daily grind, I would be up for a longer haul!
Sure, their is retirement (hopefully)...but I don’t think I will have any soul left by that point!

I’m pretty sure I will never have enough money to buy time either way :sneaky:
I fully agree.
This is also why time makes the difference. These days many people bust their asses until they are 65 ish or older then retire but social security is a joke and if that's all you have your basically homeless or close to it. Especially if you live in places like southern california.
But if you have more time you can pursue the american dream.
Build a business up, sell it and retire at 65 with some money.
Then live till 120 healthy and happy like you were in your 40s.

Anti aging is going to be the biggest boom in history.
Mark my words.
Gonna make the .com market look like greasy kids stuff.
We are on the razor's edge of new science and its exciting.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I fully agree.
This is also why time makes the difference. These days many people bust their asses until they are 65 ish or older then retire but social security is a joke and if that's all you have your basically homeless or close to it. Especially if you live in places like southern california.
But if you have more time you can pursue the american dream.
Build a business up, sell it and retire at 65 with some money.
Then live till 120 healthy and happy like you were in your 40s.

Anti aging is going to be the biggest boom in history.
Mark my words.
Gonna make the .com market look like greasy kids stuff.
We are on the razor's edge of new science and its exciting.
And just like that...you have given me hope ☺☺☺

You are right, everyone loves the idea of anti-aging- particularly looking young as long as possible (myself included). Huge market for that, and there is basically nothing out there for products that have really made a significant impact there yet. Not that I am aware of anyway..

Was I imagining this, but weren’t you also going to do men’s (and maybe women’s) skin care products as part of this business too?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once we get there we can recruit you guys for trials. Basically you get free therapy with the expectation of detailed reporting.
Like a ultra log.
The therapies won't be inexpensive so its definitely worth it.
And I can tell you now, the stuff works.
Healthspan we know for sure. Lifespan 100% in animals. Hard to prove in humans lol.
Count me in

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Honestly is more the excited about this than anything!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just the idea of improving the quality of my time here sounds great! My family history doesn’t pan out too well and I wanna fight that! Haha

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread just hyped me up more than you guys can imagine. Very interested in Anti-aging. Feel like after 30, things have really been down trending in my life. Just miss the way I used to feel in my 20’s. If I can get even close to that, I’d throw everything I own into it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive taken an interest in all things anti aging over the last couple years. Will be interested to see what you come up with. Good luck Brundel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just like that...you have given me hope

You are right, everyone loves the idea of anti-aging- particularly looking young as long as possible (myself included). Huge market for that, and there is basically nothing out there for products that have really made a significant impact there yet. Not that I am aware of anyway..

Was I imagining this, but weren’t you also going to do men’s (and maybe women’s) skin care products as part of this business too?
Yes sir we have a line of skin care products coming as well. The skin is the largest organ and the most visible. Today there are technologies available, or that we can make available, that can significantly rejuvenate the skin. We have one skin gel we are testing now and it's working very well. Noticeable difference in 60 days. Real. Not this fake crap where they take a before picture of someone then add makeup and change the lighting and take an after pic lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And thanks.
I think maybe I'll start an antiaging thread in our subforum. Seems like alot of interest and there is alot to learn. I get excited about it. Yes because I own an antiaging company but mostly because there is so much new stuff to learn and explore. Really cool stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to live to 140 if possible or for ever.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I would like to live to 140 if possible or for ever.
The problem is that if you live to 140 you'll have to work until you're the better part of 90 before you could retire. How many people like their job enough to ever want to work anywhere near that long? If you lived forever you'd basically have to work forever because the money to live on has to come from somewhere. Whenever anyone talks about extending the human lifespan to 120+ years these are the things that nobody ever addresses.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you live forever you could just bury a time capsule every 20 years with mint condition collectible items you could resell.
Even mint cars could be stored away. Building wealth would be easy. Compound interest?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And thanks.
I think maybe I'll start an antiaging thread in our subforum. Seems like alot of interest and there is alot to learn. I get excited about it. Yes because I own an antiaging company but mostly because there is so much new stuff to learn and explore. Really cool stuff.
Look into carbon 60!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you live forever you could just bury a time capsule every 20 years with mint condition collectible items you could resell.
Even mint cars could be stored away. Building wealth would be easy. Compound interest?
I want to live for a 100 more years, buy a ton of the new preworkout, come back 50 years from now and release it before BLR does and make millions....you have to admit that is funny sh1t.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
If it was that easy everyone would be doing this right now. How are you going to know what's going to be collectable 20+ years from now and what's going to be virtually worthless?

That's like saying just invest in the stock market and you'll get rich and never have to work again. Sure that can and does work, I was able to take an early retirement in part because our investments had done so well, but plenty of people have also lost their life savings because they thought that it was a foolproof plan to easy riches.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Living forever"

One could easily hedge their bets. Have you not seen the movie "Highlander"? Where do you suppose he got his wealth?
lol

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I’ve tried emailing customer service a couple times with no response.

I ordered 3 Vector and received 1 vector and 1 Fillodrone.

Anybody have a working email or know who I can talk to for resolution?

Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
Where did you order from? BLR site? If so,
The contact page is *the* way to communicate with customer service.
(Contact Link)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks!
I place an order on Friday and still waiting for it to be shipped. I am assuming with the weekend and then holiday, it hopefully goes out today.

Did you try emailing the email address that came with your order confirmation?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I place an order on Friday and still waiting for it to be shipped. I am assuming with the weekend and then holiday, it hopefully goes out today.

Did you try emailing the email address that came with your order confirmation?
That’s where I emailed, yes.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered direct, yes. Just tried the contact link you provided. Thank you!
Let me know if you get a response. I sent an email this afternoon as well about my order.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did they get you guys straightened out?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received a reply email that it’s going to be looked into. But nothing has been resolved yet.
Same as well. Jonah (is that Brundel?) is looking into it.

I only ordered 2 Follidrone last week. Never received any shipping confirmation.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same as well. Jonah (is that Brundel?) is looking into it.

I only ordered 2 Follidrone last week. Never received any shipping confirmation.
He will take care of you :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received shipping confirmation from Jonah. Assuming it’s what I originally ordered

All that said, another huge shout out for BLR. Great products, great support, great company. Thank you!
Thanks for the kind words brother! As with any company, there will be some mishaps. It’s up to the owner and employees to make it right. Glad it worked out for you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now to see them gains!!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s great to hear guys! Brundel is a good guy and wants to take care of you all!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a reminder:

The pre is in a holding pattern for 2 reasons.
1. Manufacturer is refusing to work with supplier.
2. New ingredient that appears to me to be worth waiting for. This one has to wait because I need to file patent first. Working on that now.
- I dont want to give any dates because I dont want to disappoint.

The good news is we have a handful of novel natural androgens we recently discovered.
We also have a group of extracts we have been testing for a while that seem to be working well.
We should be able to determine how well these androgens work within a relatively short period of time which will give us a very solid new anabolic product. If all goes well this shouldnt be too far off.

In the mean time I am looking into alternative manufacturers for the pre and well get it out as soon as possible.

My guess is we will have a new anabolic relatively soon.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Heads up to everyone. We will be having a sale soon, and should include discounts up to 45 percent off. So, stay tuned!
What about for international customers?

FD2 is close to $100 a bottle in Australia :(

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yall may want to check the BLR Face Book group....just sayin...