Black Lion Research BRAND product additions.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about best maca extract? Would that be black? I'm not sure which one but would love to get a bottle for me or wife 👍

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a recent study on maca that put libido way higher but I don't recall the new one they used in the study maybe white. Anyways I'll take that

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a recent study on maca that put libido way higher but I don't recall the new one they used in the study maybe white. Anyways I'll take that

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BLR extract is a specific standardized extract.
Question for y’all. And I sincerely mean this to be conversational and not intending to be confrontational. How do we feel about using a specific standardized extract, but not putting it on the label?

It’s kind of like back in the day when all the companies used prop blends. Sometimes smaller companies with great formulas (formulas you could tell from a serving size perspective we’re mostly likely not shorting you) would utilize prop blends to protect their formulas as much as possible.

I feel like saying something is standardized for something special, but then not telling me on the label what the compound(s) is/are that you extracted for is similar to a prop blend.

All that being said, I respect that smaller companies need to protect their competitive advantages.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for y’all. And I sincerely mean this to be conversational and not intending to be confrontational. How do we feel about using a specific standardized extract, but not putting it on the label?

It’s kind of like back in the day when all the companies used prop blends. Sometimes smaller companies with great formulas (formulas you could tell from a serving size perspective we’re mostly likely not shorting you) would utilize prop blends to protect their formulas as much as possible.

I feel like saying something is standardized for something special, but then not telling me on the label what the compound(s) is/are that you extracted for is similar to a prop blend.

All that being said, I respect that smaller companies need to protect their competitive advantages.
I get why some companies opt to do it. For example, the sceletium extract now known as KannaEase was in use before it got the name "KannaEase," but once it was on a label as KannaEase, it became easier for other companies to source the same exact extract from Afrigetics. And even when it's not a branded ingredient, listing the standardization of an extract when the actives and % may not be super well-known (like we know what we're standardizing ashwagandha for, so there's not as much to be gained hiding the standardization there) can make it easier for other companies to come in and source the same, or at least a similar extract in their products. That said, if you opt to play it close to the vest with the information on your extract, don't be surprised when people raise some questions when you start claiming how superior your extract is to everyone else's. Then there's always the issue that when you don't list any standardization or extract info, you can, in theory, change the extract you're using from batch to batch as prices and/or ingredient availability change. I'm not accusing anyone of doing this, of course, but if, and this is purely hypothetical, you just list "Korean Mistletoe Extract" on your label, you can have a 100:1 extract standardized for X% of y active compound in the first several runs of the product, and then switch to an unstandardized 2:1 extract in later runs and not have to change anything on the label, since they are both still technically "Korean Mistletoe Extracts." Again, not accusing anyone of doing anything like this, just listing potential pros and cons for something like this, both from the perspective of the seller and the buyer. Please don't delete this comment like I think my last comment ITT was deleted. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get why some companies opt to do it. For example, the sceletium extract now known as KannaEase was in use before it got the name "KannaEase," but once it was on a label as KannaEase, it became easier for other companies to source the same exact extract from Afrigetics. And even when it's not a branded ingredient, listing the standardization of an extract when the actives and % may not be super well-known (like we know what we're standardizing ashwagandha for, so there's not as much to be gained hiding the standardization there) can make it easier for other companies to come in and source the same, or at least a similar extract in their products. That said, if you opt to play it close to the vest with the information on your extract, don't be surprised when people raise some questions when you start claiming how superior your extract is to everyone else's. Then there's always the issue that when you don't list any standardization or extract info, you can, in theory, change the extract you're using from batch to batch as prices and/or ingredient availability change. I'm not accusing anyone of doing this, of course, but if, and this is purely hypothetical, you just list "Korean Mistletoe Extract" on your label, you can have a 100:1 extract standardized for X% of y active compound in the first several runs of the product, and then switch to an unstandardized 2:1 extract in later runs and not have to change anything on the label, since they are both still technically "Korean Mistletoe Extracts." Again, not accusing anyone of doing anything like this, just listing potential pros and cons for something like this, both from the perspective of the seller and the buyer. Please don't delete this comment like I think my last comment ITT was deleted. :)
This is a great post. The point you made that I would like to echo is around changing the specific extract between batches if prices change, or the compound becomes less available.

Imagine the complication if on your label you specified the extract, and then all the sudden that extract is no longer available, but a nearly identical alternative is available... you would need to redo all of your labels amongst other things. It makes sense that companies don’t list the specific extract unless it’s a licensed ingredient.

I will say, one of the benefits of this forum for smaller companies is the transparency they present. It’s great to see owners/formulators being open. It would be great to know the exact ingredients/compound that we are ingesting, though

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people live to argue, and it shows.

Once again: If you want to add a product to our line-up, please post it here. If, however you wish to pick apart; or argue about our current product lineup; air your grievances, this is not the place. Please respect our space here.

Thank you kindly,
M

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people live to argue, and it shows.

Once again: If you want to add a product to our line-up, please post it here. If, however you wish to pick apart; or argue about our current product lineup; air your grievances, this is not the place. Please respect our space here.

Thank you kindly,
M
lol - the irony of your post. Respect needs to go both ways. Focus on cleaning your side of the street and these 'arguments' and 'grievances' would most likely not exist.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol - the irony of your post. Respect needs to go both ways. Focus on cleaning your side of the street and these 'arguments' and 'grievances' would most likely not exist.
People with grievances or axes to grind will always exist.
This is not the place to air them.

I may however suggest some Letrone and or Rebirth.

All my best,
M

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t feel like any of us at BLR have ever been anything but respectful, even after being accused time and time again of lying, pulling wool over eyes and whatever else has been said.

Lastly, there will never be an end to arguments and grievances because if the company isn’t run exactly how some people want, down to the colors of the pills and labels, they will complain about it. Just how the industry goes.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t feel like any of us at BLR have ever been anything but respectful, even after being accused time and time again of lying, pulling wool over eyes and whatever else has been said.

Lastly, there will never be an end to arguments and grievances because if the company isn’t run exactly how some people want, down to the colors of the pills and labels, they will complain about it. Just how the industry goes.
That's the part I don't get. We have all been respectful, we have all handled the name-calling and finger pointing with respect. Even after all is said and done, we would still continue to handle all issues that way.

We have a great group of guys (and gal :)) that are always willing to answer questions, but there still has to be a line drawn for those that make an attempt to hijack a thread for selfish reasons........

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a plan, guys. I'm just going to walk into the next business's office building I pass. I'm going to interrupt the first meeting I can find by completely derailing it and bringing up something that has literally no impact on myself or those like me. At that point, I'm going to point and call them all disrespectful while i compare their business practices to my own to show how confused i am that everyone other than my band of 2-3 wankmates is fine with whats happened in the past. Wouldn't that make for a silly series of events??

(Semi)sorry for being a smartass. Sorry @brundel i totallt forgot about the ingredient i mentioned. Ill dig up the literature on it this afternoon.... unless of course i forget again 😂😂

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There appears to be one and only one issue - its lack of a response around the pre. It did not get addressed in the 'pre' thread, so folks are still looking for a response. It's very simple and expected of a client base who are indeed fans.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There appears to be one and only one issue - its lack of a response around the pre. It did not get addressed in the 'pre' thread, so folks are still looking for a response. It's very simple and expected of a client base who are indeed fans.
There were and are hold ups...they were already discussed and completely out of our control. We are sorry but it will not be released anytime soon. We are all just as disappointed but sometimes things happen that cannot be foreseen. However, Brundel is always working to do as much as he can for his customers. That is why he started this thread! So feel free to suggest a product you’d like...If you’d like to continue this never ending pwo bit- kindly move it to the pwo thread.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don’t understand how reps act clueless why so many people have merited questions and worries concerning the company in which they rep. The posters who are filled with vitriol and hostility are a bit much. That said, from someone who’s watched this from afar, I completely get the hesitation some users have to jump in head over heels with this company when there’s been prior hiccups and empty promises. Things don’t always go according to plan – I get that. It’s not always someone’s fault either, but to expect blind faith and loyalty when you’ve faltered and reneged on previous commitments is where I get lost.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There were and are hold ups...they were already discussed and completely out of our control. We are sorry but it will not be released anytime soon. We are all just as disappointed but sometimes things happen that cannot be foreseen. However, Brundel is always working to do as much as he can for his customers. That is why he started this thread! So feel free to suggest a product you’d like...If you’d like to continue this never ending pwo bit- kindly move it to the pwo thread.
Thank you for the update. They may have been discussed, but none of that discussion was shared with its eager client base. The client base is not disappointed about the product not being released (yet), they are disappointed that they were left hanging with an empty promise. Refer to the 'pre' thread if you need a refresher. Its funny how clients (fans) can understand this, but the company reps cannot. This all could have been handled easily, months ago, and with benefit to the company's goodwill.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the update. They may have been discussed, but none of that discussion was shared with its eager client base. The client base is not disappointed about the product not being released (yet), they are disappointed that they were left hanging with an empty promise. Refer to the 'pre' thread if you need a refresher. Its funny how clients (fans) can understand this, but the company reps cannot. This all could have been handled easily, months ago, and with benefit to the company's goodwill.
Not only the reps, but brundel himself, all stated there was a delay several times. And this is coming from someone who was at one point a little annoyed over the whole thing. Maybe you should refer to the thread and refresh your memory on the multiple “something happened, there will be a delay” posts that were made in there. Whether the “the guy left us hanging” thing was bs or not, they said there’d be a delay and apologized about it several times.

Anyway, can we just get back to discussing new products given it was the intent of THIS thread? If people wanna b*tch about the preworkout can you please go b*tch in the thread about the pre. I, for one, was excited to see a BLR thread that WASNT about the preworkout so I could escape the constant b*tching that has gone on in that thread for the last few months. Buncha grown ass men crying over spilled milk.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not only the reps, but brundel himself, all stated there was a delay several times. And this is coming from someone who was at one point a little annoyed over the whole thing. Maybe you should refer to the thread and refresh your memory on the multiple “something happened, there will be a delay” posts that were made in there. Whether the “the guy left us hanging” thing was bs or not, they said there’d be a delay and apologized about it several times.

Anyway, can we just get back to discussing new products given it was the intent of THIS thread? If people wanna b*tch about the preworkout can you please go b*tch in the thread about the pre. I, for one, was excited to see a BLR thread that WASNT about the preworkout so I could escape the constant b*tching that has gone on in that thread for the last few months. Buncha grown ass men crying over spilled milk.
Pre = new product , just saying 😉
Oh well who am I kidding, it's been in discussion for the past 5 years...I guess is time to move on 🤷🏻‍♂️

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be patient, one thing i can 100% guarantee.
It will be worth it.
You will be very excited when you see whats in this stuff. Working with a friend of mine on this one. Someone you guys will recognize ;)

For now we will have a bunch of fun stuff popping up on the site over the next few weeks.
VERY solid pricing.
For example glycerpump 200g for 20$. Others sell 60g for 20$

You guys missed out on the lion anabolic research sale on facebook. We sold 50kg of glycerpump for 22$ a kilo.
Will be LOTS of these deals and giveaways coming but only if you are on our facebook group so dont miss out.
That is a killer deal !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the part I don't get. We have all been respectful, we have all handled the name-calling and finger pointing with respect. Even after all is said and done, we would still continue to handle all issues that way.

We have a great group of guys (and gal :)) that are always willing to answer questions, but there still has to be a line drawn for those that make an attempt to hijack a thread for selfish reasons........
Bingo Bango

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like vector :) works for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like vector :) works for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s the thing, we did address it and we addressed it on numerous occasions. The issue here is that some feel it was an “excuse” or a “bs story” so to them there is no closure because they wont believe it. There has been and are currently hold ups in the pre. There is literally nothing else that can be said about it because that’s what is happening.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s the thing, we did address it and we addressed it on numerous occasions. The issue here is that some feel it was an “excuse” or a “bs story” so to them there is no closure because they wont believe it. There has been and are currently hold ups in the pre. There is literally nothing else that can be said about it because that’s what is happening.
That's not the 'thing' at all. Nothing was addressed whatsoever on any occasion.
The last 'thing' that was said (the reason for delay) was that a bro supplier went on vacation.

Last edited:

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are literally dozens of preworkout formulas out there and plenty of illegal things that will accomplish the same objective. I am not sure why BLR would even waste time entering such a saturated market. Surely the profit margin would be small. Perhaps this is the reason for not launching the product.:unsure: Regardless, I accept the explanations provided here--I do not own the company and I do not shill for the company, but I understand that sometimes things do not go according to plan. Enough said.

Turning to the purpose of this forum: cordyceps, rauwolscine, and eria jarensis would be nice single ingredient releases.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Joint regeneration/support supplement.

Upgraded Nootrol

High grade cordyceps extract

Anti-Aging product

Eria Jarensis extract

Stim product (not high caffeine, no Y, no AY and no theanine)

Agmatine capped and powder

Black seed oil (preferably extract as it is easier on the stomach)

Probiotic product

Magnesium complex product (capped)

High quality Multivitamin

The infamous preworkout product would be cool too

Last edited:

Zippy

Awards
Anybody know somewhere in the UK with reasonable prices follidrone? I loved that stuff the couple times I ran it but now it seems sss doesn't link to the UK it was about £37 if I remember right off them now pms and pred seem to be tho only ones that sell it and it's £55 - £60 which is over $70

Reactions: 00A

Zippy

Awards
Actually wanted to stack it with Viron too but that would be around $140

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Upgraded Nootrol

Anti-Aging product

Eria Jarensis extract

Probiotic product

Great list. Especially the first four.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to see new products always coming out!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know somewhere in the UK with reasonable prices follidrone? I loved that stuff the couple times I ran it but now it seems sss doesn't link to the UK it was about £37 if I remember right off them now pms and pred seem to be tho only ones that sell it and it's £55 - £60 which is over $70
I just checked sss website and follidrone is available to UK for $44.95 including delivery which is about £38

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I just checked sss website and follidrone is available to UK for $44.95 including delivery which is about £38

Zippy

Awards
Ok cool thanks for that, last year it used to give the UK option and I'm pretty sure it shipped from the UK too as it arrived really quick but i didn't see it this time maybe they just changed the website and because I didn't go through to checkout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL uses double the dose. The response to that was "yeah but ours is 10 times stronger than the competition". And we know that how? CEL sharing their processes with other companies?
I have a plan, guys. I'm just going to walk into the next business's office building I pass. I'm going to interrupt the first meeting I can find by completely derailing it and bringing up something that has literally no impact on myself or those like me. At that point, I'm going to point and call them all disrespectful while i compare their business practices to my own to show how confused i am that everyone other than my band of 2-3 wankmates is fine with whats happened in the past. Wouldn't that make for a silly series of events??

(Semi)sorry for being a smartass. Sorry @brundel i totallt forgot about the ingredient i mentioned. Ill dig up the literature on it this afternoon.... unless of course i forget again 😂😂
My favorite post of the year so far.

Upgraded Nootrol

Anti-Aging product

Eria Jarensis extract

Probiotic product

Some good ones in here.
So One of my other companies is anti aging specific. most of my energy is going into this at the present moment.
We have multiple products set for release after we close the first round of funding.
Some really interesting stuff (patented) as well. We expect to be able to realistically begin increasing healthspan, leading into increased lifespan.

Cordyceps is likely

Have a stim product we are working on now.
Thinking a few different stims (modest doses) Might contain eria depending on how things test out.
The rest are all entirely possible.

Presently the Forskolin and Glycerpump are about 2 days away.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to but stopped with my new job that tests for thc. I would use it again if I KNEW I wouldn’t pop hot for thc.
You wouldn’t test positive even lol there’s like next to no thc in those.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer