Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
your martial arts don't mean crap, many of these martial artists get their butts kicked in a real fight because all of a sudden they ''forgot how to fight''

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
What a thread.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your martial arts don't mean crap, many of these martial artists get their butts kicked in a real fight because all of a sudden they ''forgot how to fight''
Well tell either us where to meet you at. How about the playground after school under the see-saw. Lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
All this arguing and name calling is not going to grow any of our arms idk why we all can’t get along and figure out the best and most effective arm growth and strength techniques and tactics

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this arguing and name calling is not going to grow any of our arms idk why we all can’t get along and figure out the best and most effective arm growth and strength techniques and tactics
There is no "secret." There's more than one way to skin a cat, and any number of logical training protocols paired with a solid diet and rest/sleep will yield solid gains.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
todd sorry but as you can see some haters brought negativity. maybe i can start another thread where these negative people who have an ''anti-Christian'' spirit , will leave us alone and we can talk bodybuilding in peace

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the playground? you better stay away from play grounds old man
Pedophilia? Really? How many times does he have to tell you; your mom is his type. Is your mom a child on the playground. Put that 190 IQ to use...

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Are you going to make my dick bigger or not? I mean my arms.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
There is no "secret." There's more than one way to skin a cat, and any number of logical training protocols paired with a solid diet and rest/sleep will yield solid gains.
don't listen to him todd, his arms are not even 16'' and he is a very negative person

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
todd sorry but as you can see some haters brought negativity. maybe i can start another thread where these negative people who have an ''anti-Christian'' spirit , will leave us alone and we can talk bodybuilding in peace
You are the one who randomly started online-evangelism...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Pedophilia? Really? How many times does he have to tell you; your mom is his type. Is your mom a child on the playground. Put that 190 IQ to use...
don't talk about my mother, go to sleep child, you proved who you are already

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just started a new thread for us and also for peaceful arm discussions

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and that filled you with rage, i see
I'd say it's more accurately described as a disappointment to see yet another self-proclaimed Christian spreading the word of God... all over His back.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it's more accurately described as a disappointment to see yet another self-proclaimed Christian spreading the word of God... all over His back.
because you have the ''anti-Christian'' spirit

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe y'all can speak in PM. and set up a date...I mean training

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows that your biceps are filled with your love for Jesus. That's why ironhands has 19" cobras and crohn has only 16" twigs.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows that your biceps are filled with your love for Jesus. That's why ironhands has 19" cobras and crohn has only 16" twigs.
thanks, i'll be going to the other thread, where there's peace and no haters, bye for now :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you know his size too. Wow
In his defense, I did say that my arms are a little under 16":

See. My arms are only a "puny 16"" but I have no problem posting pics, so Mr. 19" should have no qualms posting a pic.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
oh it was you? i see, i recognize you now.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In his defense, I did say that my arms are a little under 16":

See. My arms are only a "puny 16"" but I have no problem posting pics, so Mr. 19" should have no qualms posting a pic.
And I have posted my pics and was measured at 16.5 last year before my last bulk. I know I'm nowhere were I need to be but still working on it