Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
many people blame it on genetics, i hate that crap, the truth is, it requires hard work and dedication, and many years of training, people are just full of excuses
I dont blame genetics. I do what I do and get bigger, but I hear your mom calling. I think it might bw time for her sponge bath

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh, so you can insult me all you want and i'm supposed to just take it?
You can do whatever you want. I'm just saying it's silly to say you don't care while spending all night arguing. Either go away or post a pic; no one here is taking you even remotely seriously.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You can do whatever you want. I'm just saying it's silly to say you don't care while spending all night arguing. Either go away or post a pic; no one here is taking you even remotely seriously.
why don't YOU go away? believe me, if there was a button i can push to block you, i would've blocked you a long time ago

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
this is not a competition, i train for myself, not for others, you haven't seen my 19'' guns, or my perfect 6 pack, but since you are full of pride, you'll accuse me of steroids
Hulk Hogan had 24” pythons but he was not natty but also still had good genetics so I think if he was natty he defenetelly could have had 21-22” pythons so I think also that you could have 19” pythons honestly idk why nobody believes you

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Hulk Hogan had 24” pythons but he was not natty but also still had good genetics so I think if he was natty he defenetelly could have had 21-22” pythons so I think also that you could have 19” pythons honestly idk why nobody believes you
so? you don't have to believe me if you don't want to

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, Hogan didn't have anywhere close to 24" arms. Not even close.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
CHOIR... BOY...

Now turn the other cheek so I can say it to the other side of your face.
you tough guy behind the keyboard, but in real life you would be afraid of me (because i can beat you up)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
so? you don't have to believe me if you don't want to
I said I did believe you and idk why other people don’t bc you gave me good advices for arm training

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you tough guy behind the keyboard, but in real life you would be afraid of me (because i can beat you up)
You couldnt beat your way out of a wet paper bag...now come at me

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I said I did believe you and idk why other people don’t bc you gave me good advices for arm training
well it's because people have been fooled by lies, like natties can only build 16'' arms at the most, i'm like look at Mike O'hearn, he has 21'' arms and he 's all natty

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real intimidating. "Beat you up." Why would I fight you? Fighting someone so clearly mentally challenged is a no-win situation.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
well it's because people have been fooled by lies, like natties can only build 16'' arms at the most, i'm like look at Mike O'hearn, he has 21'' arms and he 's all natty
Don’t let the haters get u down they don’t believe hulk hogan and they don’t believe you but I believe both of you

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Don’t let the haters get u down they don’t believe hulk hogan and they don’t believe you but I believe both of you
thanks, but they just enjoy the negativity because they are not true Christians, so they don't have Jesus in their heart

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you tough guy behind the keyboard, but in real life you are a coward
I'm a 3 tour Combat Vet with 2 Purple Hearts. A qualified sniper, and a Combatives Trainer. Come at me bro we will see who is the Coward. Lol

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 3 tour Combat Vet with 2 Purple Hearts. A qualified sniper, and a Combatives Trainer. Come at me bro we will see who is the Coward. Lol
you feel tough behind your guns and knives but i fight with my bare hands

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you feel tough behind your guns and knives but i fight with my bare hands
I fought hand to hand combat in Iraq...Hence the Combatives trainer idiot. First Unit since Vietnam to ever fight hand to hand. Come on bro

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Right... I'm quaking in my boots... real good Christian, threatening to beat people up.
not threatening, simply stating a fact, that you keyboard warriors are always like this, so tough on the internet but irl you are always cowards

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not threatening, simply stating a fact, that you keyboard warriors are always like this, so tough on the internet but irl you are always cowards
But you're the one saying you can beat people up. That makes YOU the keyboard warrior...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your the keyboard warrior threatening to beat people up

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm willing to give more advice, but ONLY to those who truly want to grow their arms