Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yes, because we know the truth. And dont just take the bible word for word. We actually interpret it, and understand other religions as well. Unlike you Judas
i think you are with the Devil

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know i already don't like you, so it doesn't matter what you say to me, i see right through you
What happened to the Golden Rule; loving thy neighbor? How quickly your convictions fall to the wayside when someone dares to not kiss the ground on which you walk?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Do you even know what Catholicism is? Catholics are Christians, as are Protestants. There is no one single "true" Christianity, and there never really has been, at least not since Jesus and his Apostles were around. By the second and third century Christian sects were calling each other heretics and burning books as blasphemous. But you, random internet man, have all the answers that the greatest minds in history did not. Got it...
you are not a Christian for sure

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow, that's just, full blown careless sinner
I am not a sinner sir. Jesus himself forgave me for my sins when he died upon the cross for me, and I was given the Holy Spirit upon my baptism. And unlike you I know how to turn the other cheek as the Lord ask us to....Psalm 23:4 Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no Evil....For I am the Baddest M*****F***** in the Valley

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you even know what Catholicism is? Catholics are Christians, as are Protestants. There is no one single "true" Christianity, and there never really has been, at least not since Jesus and his Apostles were around. By the second and third century Christian sects were calling each other heretics and burning books as blasphemous. But you, random internet man, have all the answers that the greatest minds in history did not. Got it...
I knew I would get him with that one...LOL. Any true Christian would know there is no difference.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I am not a sinner sir. Jesus himself forgave me for my sins when he died upon the cross for me, and I was given the Holy Spirit upon my baptism. And unlike you I know how to turn the other cheek as the Lord ask us to....Psalm 23:4 Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no Evil....For I am the Baddest M*****F***** in the Valley
m...f...? that's foul language to me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think you are with the Devil
No, I have met the devil in Iraq twice, and in Afghanistan once. And even though he tried to kill me. I got the best of him every time. Do you think a non believer would survive 42 roadside bombs, being shot twice, and stabbed once, along with breaking their neck and back and still here to not only lift weights. But, to give you Judas s*** for not knowing anything about the religion they claim and try to push on everyone.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Hey. While he’s in sharing mood, let me get it.. lol. You’re so negative.
he is, he doesn't know about spiritual concepts like positivity and negativity, he brings negativity, not knowing that negativity attracts more negativity

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can hear you typing a meaty response muscleupcrohn

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
No, I have met the devil in Iraq twice, and in Afghanistan once. And even though he tried to kill me. I got the best of him every time. Do you think a non believer would survive 42 roadside bombs, being shot twice, and stabbed once, along with breaking their neck and back and still here to not only lift weights. But, to give you Judas s*** for not knowing anything about the religion they claim and try to push on everyone.
right, what else, you are going to call me a m...f.....??

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shhhh!!!! Lol. If you want I will share his secret. Eat 8 raman noodle bowls a day, a dozen Dunkin Donuts, half rep everything, and wear leggings, and gardening gloves to the gym all while living in your moms basement

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'll be willing to share wisdom later, but not know, not in mood rn

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
idk, i just need time. i will share my secrets in due time, i just wish the negative people would go away
Lol.. I really have nothing to say to you. A guy with 190 IQ doesn’t even have slightest of the idea what’s happening around him. I am dumbfounded by your ignorance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. I was actually just watching the Cavs vs Raptors game. I'm sure I can come up with a long post if you want. ;)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Lol.. I really have nothing to say to you. A guy with 190 IQ doesn’t even have slightest of the idea what’s happening around him. I am dumbfounded by your ignorance.
ignorance? my friend, my IQ is much higher than yours, so who's the ignorant? i said i'll share my secrets, just not yet (right timing is key)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha. I was actually just watching the Cavs vs Raptors game. I'm sure I can come up with a long post if you want. ;)
Dont make it to long...Remember He won't make it past the 3rd word. His mind ca t comprehend(i.e. ironhands that means understand if that was too big a word for you)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Dont make it to long...Remember He won't make it past the 3rd word. His mind ca t comprehend(i.e. ironhands that means understand if that was too big a word for you)
such a good Christian, sure. oh, i mean Catholic, right

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ignorance? my friend, my IQ is much higher than yours, so who's the ignorant? i said i'll share my secrets, just not yet (right timing is key)
I know your IQ is super high but if you knew anything you would know that going to a gradeschool ran by the Marianites, and a highschool ran by the Jesuits and graduating with a 4.5 GPA and then going to college and receiving a Bachelor's of Science in Sports Medicine with a Minor in Nutriton (MCL), and then a BSBA in General Management (MCL), and then a MBA in Finance (CL), and Serving 10 years in the US Army....I might know a little bit, and my IQ might be a little high too.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'm in better mood now, i'm willing to give arm building advice

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I know your IQ is super high but if you knew anything you would know that going to a gradeschool ran by the Marianites, and a highschool ran by the Jesuits and graduating with a 4.5 GPA and then going to college and receiving a Bachelor's of Science in Sports Medicine with a Minor in Nutriton (MCL), and then a BSBA in General Management (MCL), and then a MBA in Finance (CL), and Serving 10 years in the US Army....I might know a little bit, and my IQ might be a little high too.
you are a genius i'm sure

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sure you are
Wanna meet up and find out. I Gaurantee, I got friends in high places that can run the test for us that would be impartial if you know what that means

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Wanna meet up and find out. I Gaurantee, I got friends in high places that can run the test for us that would be impartial if you know what that means
i already took IQ tests, tyvm, but how smart you are means nothing to me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i already took IQ tests, tyvm, but how smart you are means nothing to me
Must kill you that a Coonass from Down the Bayou from South Louisiana, is smarter, and has more degrees than you. And the fact that he served his country just tops it all.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm in better mood, therefore willing to share arm building wisdom, for now

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Must kill you that a Coonass from Down the Bayou from South Louisiana, is smarter, and has more degrees than you. And the fact that he served his country just tops it all.
no, that doesn't kill me, i couldn't care less. i don't think you understand, my IQ is 190, so that means what others do or don't do mean very little to me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no, that doesn't kill me, i couldn't care less. i don't think you understand, my IQ is 190, so that means what others do or don't do mean very little to me
Yeah you dont have a 190 IQ. I can tell that just talking to you and posting a pic aint hard all you gotta do is...
IMG_20180501_223844_501.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But I see you more like... One of these

Fotolia_66180301_Subscription_Monthly_M-e1407261545506.jpg
fat-mike.jpg
depositphotos_112599856-stock-photo-skinny-young-man-with-anorexia.jpg

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
i'm in better mood, therefore willing to share arm building wisdom, for now
Plz share arm technique/workout I am looking to add inches and also shape and tone them thank you in advance

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your picture
My picture shows I'm slow? You obvious dont understand surgery...I had my whole face rebuilt from having my face blown off by a roadside bomb...And if I was slow I'm still smarter than you. And have more degrees. Lol

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
My picture shows I'm slow? You obvious dont understand surgery...I had my whole face rebuilt from having my face blown off by a roadside bomb...And if I was slow I'm still smarter than you. And have more degrees. Lol
yes but you have pride

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes but you have pride
I have a medical degree, a medical certificate, and 2 business degrees which one is a graduate degree. Your right, I'm slow....Judas

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also never wore glasses till I was 25 and lost my sight in my left eye from a roadside bomb. Your a genius