Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think i read in musclemag, an old bodybuilding magazine, that you are natty if you haven't touched anything (anything related to steroids or pro-hormones) for 4 years or more, that magazine said that yes, you would be natty by then. i took pro-hormones back then because i used to suffer from depression and i didn't know what i was doing
You think you read something in a fitness magazine? Research suggests that these benefits persist for several years. I don't know if there is a definitive time that you can declare you're 100% natty again, and I really doubt that anyone can claim definitively that it's 4 years.

Some studies discussed here:
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/once-you-ve-used-steroids-is-it-possible-to-ever-compete-clean-again

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You think you read something in a fitness magazine? Research suggests that these benefits persist for several years. I don't know if there is a definitive time that you can declare you're 100% natty again, and I really doubt that anyone can claim definitively that it's 4 years.

Some studies discussed here:
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/once-you-ve-used-steroids-is-it-possible-to-ever-compete-clean-again
no, not in a fitness magazine, in a bodybuilding magazine (big difference)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
getting back to the subject at hand (arm size) if anyone needs advice, let me know (i'm in sharing mood, for now, but not for long)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting back to the subject at hand (arm size) if anyone needs advice, let me know (i'm in sharing mood, for now, but not for long)
Yeah share your advise almighty one

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
almighty one??...ugh, no, i'm just a human being, there's nothing special about me. (i'm humble)
Nothing special, except having a 190 IQ and 19" arms at 7% body fat, making you one of the smartest and biggest humans in history, and perhaps the best combination of the two to ever walk the earth. According to you anyway.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Nothing special, except having a 190 IQ and 19" arms at 7% body fat, making you one of the smartest and biggest humans in history, and perhaps the best combination of the two to ever walk the earth. According to you anyway.
tell that to Arnold, he had legit 22'' arms (and some say 23'' in the offseason) 19'' is nothing impressive to Arnold

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell that to Arnold, he had legit 22'' arms (and some say 23'' in the offseason) 19'' is nothing impressive to Arnold
According to who? Some people who actually knew and trained with him have put them closer to 20". And don't forget that he used steroids for YEARS/DECADES. Maybe you just exaggerate everything? Like your bicep size, body fat, and IQ?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Let's see it. I could use bigger arms.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron hands has mastered the art of trolling lol

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
According to who? Some people who actually knew and trained with him have put them closer to 20". And don't forget that he used steroids for YEARS/DECADES. Maybe you just exaggerate everything? Like your bicep size, body fat, and IQ?
Arnold had 22'' arms, I don't doubt it for a second

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was in the mood before, but now, idk, that guy give me negativity constantly is so annoying and now i don't feel like sharing my secrets
Cause at 5'7 103#'s and 8" arms you have no secrets

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was in the mood before, but now, idk, that guy give me negativity constantly is so annoying and now i don't feel like sharing my secrets
You are so arrogant, and it’s beyond ironic that you incessantly claim to be so humble. You keep dangling the promise of giving advice as if you’re God’s gift to bodybuilding, and then when someone asks for it you refuse to give it because you’re not in the mood. As if we all have to kiss the ground you walk on to be worthy of you sharing your advice with us.

“A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion.” -Proverbs 18:2

If that doesn’t describe you to T, nothing does.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You are so arrogant, and it’s beyond ironic that you incessantly claim to be so humble. You keep dangling the promise of giving advice as if you’re God’s gift to bodybuilding, and then when someone asks for it you refuse to give it because you’re not in the mood. As if we all have to kiss the ground you walk on to be worthy of you sharing your advice with us.

“A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion.” -Proverbs 18:2

If that doesn’t describe you to T, nothing does.
wow, i'm the scum of the earth according to you. what else?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
getting back to the topic at hand, if anyone wants advice on how to increase arm size, let me know, i'm willing to help (for free)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
getting back to the topic at hand, if anyone wants advice on how to increase arm size, let me know, i'm willing to help (for free)
Why do you keep saying “for free?” As if anyone here just randomly makes an account and sells fitness advice to strangers.

How to get 19” arms at 7% body fat:

Step 1: Lie on the internet about it

Step 2: Change subject to the Bible

Step 3: ??

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Why do you keep saying “for free?” As if anyone here just randomly makes an account and sells fitness advice to strangers.

How to get 19” arms at 7% body fat:

Step 1: Lie on the internet about it

Step 2: Change subject to the Bible

Step 3: ??
someone seems hateful

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it easier to spend hours defending your unsubstantiated claims than to upload one picture?