Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm no one special, just a humble man, not better than anyone (just a man filled with compassion and love)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
again, i'm no one special, there's nothing good in my flesh and i only boast about my weakness

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
And Iron has more than 600+ posts already. Is he getting paid for this?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
And Iron has more than 600+ posts already. Is he getting paid for this?
If he is getting paid it isn’t enough money bc he is willing to share all of his arm building secrets and also while combating negativity

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The mind-muscle-connection is overrated; the Jesus-muscle-connection is the real secret to Biblical gains.
I've seen people with cross tattoos on their arms. I thought they were tools. Turns out I'm the tool.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If he is getting paid it isn’t enough money bc he is willing to share all of his arm building secrets and also while combating negativity
That's because he is selfless and loves humanity, just like my biceps' omnipotent yet merciful Savior, Jesus Christ.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Is this you?
PhotoGrid_1525583663435.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive improved mine since last year. This is June 9th my last show. I had a bicep injury up until like three months out or so

Im on far right

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice synthol bro ...

lol jk
Wow just noticed this, since I was in the hospital right after July 2nd... Wish I had biceps big enough to be accused of synthol.

Yeah I'll work on the conditioning, tone... hard to be a tall ectomorph that can now seem to add some fat at 38 y/o. That is also out of gym for months, post seizure, pre cycle photo.

Also not a contest pro, so not really even flexing...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5,11 227lbs 18 without training and on low carb
Also 18. Low carb, non windy conditions, not even lifting, after 3x wanking, not even flexing:

back.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work! I saw your before/after pics from your log, pretty nice progress.
Thank you! Sadly, you moved to "brotherhoodofpain". Wanted to see how your M1T cycle treats you -but don't liked the forum layout over there.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you! Sadly, you moved to "brotherhoodofpain". Wanted to see how your M1T cycle treats you -but don't liked the forum layout over there.
I am thinking about moving the log back here, it's still going, and I like the folks here... I should invite Demented Cowboy and more folks too. The M1T part only has a week left onto 4th week, trying some Tren A and NPP or even YK11 to help drain my synthol look weeks 5-8, after this before cruise/PCT. I'll repost that in the AM I think.

That said BOP has a number of good UGL, I'd come here for comradare but find a lab there perhaps...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
why take ''stuff'', when you can just be natty and have 19'' like me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why take ''stuff'', when you can just be natty and have 19'' like me
Hahahahahaha, go back to your jackoff logs where you belong....It's been very nice without your trolling

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are. take a deep breath. everything is going to be ok
I'm not hostile...Just, like it better when your sticking to your picture books, and not trolling real threads with your BS

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I'm not hostile...Just, like it better when your sticking to your picture books, and not trolling real threads with your BS
who says I'm trolling? have you measured my arms? (i'm 100% natty)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
who says I'm trolling? have you measured my arms? (i'm 100% natty)
Never said you werent NATTY Mr. chest of Columbo, and arms of Arnold LOL. Post some pics bro show everyone up. Prove us ALL Wrong

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Never said you werent NATTY Mr. chest of Columbo, and arms of Arnold LOL. Post some pics bro show everyone up. Prove us ALL Wrong
idk, the way you have been treating me, i feel discouraged. and Arnold had 22-23'' arms, Franco had a huge chest, and these guys weren't natty. i'm nobody special, just a humble man

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
idk, the way you have been treating me, i feel discouraged. and Arnold had 22-23'' arms, Franco had a huge chest, and these guys weren't natty. i'm nobody special, just a humble man
Your the one that stated in other threads you had the chest of Columbo and arms of Arnold so put up or shut up. Prove us all wrong, or you could go back to your picture books

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Your the one that stated in other threads you had the chest of Columbo and arms of Arnold so put up or shut up. Prove us all wrong, or you could go back to your picture books
maybe if you apologize first i will

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe if you apologize first i will
Hahaha, good luck. I Don't apologize for not doing anything wrong. And I definitely don't apologize to trolls.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, good luck. I Don't apologize for not doing anything wrong. And I definitely don't apologize to trolls.
you did many things ''wrong'', you were rude and disrespectful to me. that's a big no no