Bicep injects with IGF

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try all bi injections this round with IGF, so should I inject in multiple areas all over both heads of my bi's or just stick to one area like the middle of the peak?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would move it around but you can do other places beside just biceps.. and I think that is the way to go

th0m

Awards
probably a dumb question, but do I need to aspirate when injection into muscles?

is there an advantage to injecting IM kontra subq?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read one should always aspirate as a matter of practice. As far as IM vs subq everything I have read from those who are extremely knoweldgable seems to indicate that IM is far superior. Couple reasons I recall are that you do get site specific results with IM and that subq an allow more systemic results which can be negative due to the high amount of receptors in the intestinal walls. Beyond that I will defer to the experts.

th0m

Awards
What about in terms of fatloss? Wouldn't you think subq would be better?

serengo

Awards
I mostly do IM, however if there is an off day in my routine I will go sub-q , my reasoning is that I think it has a slower, more sustained absorption that way. I also do not rub or "work in" the injections, same as slin. I do contract the muscle a few times, that's it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Always aspirate, it's the only way to make sure the needle isn't in a blood vessel. If you aspirate and all you get is air, you're golden. If you aspirate and get blood, pull out, change needles, try again.

th0m

Awards
Always aspirate, it's the only way to make sure the needle isn't in a blood vessel. If you aspirate and all you get is air, you're golden. If you aspirate and get blood, pull out, change needles, try again.
yea I knew that hehe.. just haven't done IM with slin needle before. But dumb question.