Distal Bicep Tendonitis... - Sarm or peptide advice for healing?..

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
Guys...

I got a little too dry from being an idiot and arm wrestling too hard near the end of my first cycle, guessing I am drying up due to lack of estrogen. My crap Dr will want to give me a cortisone shot I'm sure which will make it worse screwing up collagen synthesis... Also, I'm sure she wont prescribe me temporary HGH instead... Trying to heal from it for the last 6 weeks and its gotten better... Still feels awful going from 3set/12reps 60 pound curls developed over 12 years of working out naturally to barely 6 reps of 30 pounds, what the hell man.. Been taking Arazo joint support formula, collagen 1 and 3, upping my does of fish oil, hot and cold compresses.. It's helping but its slow..

Whiny tldr: Any advice? I ordered some MK-677 and I'm going to try it during my off cycle for healing. Got some b6 on hand for prolactin buildup... I been hearing about peptide BPC-157 for a long time, but can't find a good non-pin source nor do I even know where to start looking, and peptide sciences seems dumb over priced - $300+ for a 60 day bottle, ugh, probably fake too.

Any cycle that you guys have tried that especially good with healing or a good source for bpc 157?

Nicks Slick

Nicks Slick

Awards
Thanks bros, problem is I don't know where to get the actual stuff can someone pm me a legit link? I don't mind grabbing a refillable insulin pin and mixing some BA water, just not sure what sources to trust because I've read wonky reviews from everyone it seems..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks bros, problem is I don't know where to get the actual stuff can someone pm me a legit link? I don't mind grabbing a refillable insulin pin and mixing some BA water, just not sure what sources to trust because I've read wonky reviews from everyone it seems..
Sure.

I'll let @Smont give you that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure.

I'll let @Smont give you that.
Thanks for the heads up.

My screen name (smont) is 15% off at maresearchchems.net when it asks for a discount code, below is a link to bpc and you can surf around the site from there. We're board sponcers and have a very, very good track record with customer satisfaction with there in vitro research projects 🤪

We also have bac water but we do not carry insulin pins.