Best test booster?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For this battle? lol I need to brush up on my forum marketing!

Let me know what you figure out and who to send out a unit to.
Thats not marketing, that picking 3-5 Non-reps to use 3 different products and give their feedback.
They could all rank any product "the worse" even mine, so how is it marketing. Also whats all this
"we" stuff, are you a rep or do you work for Performax. Reps are always like "we" this "we" that so
I just want to be clear.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not marketing, that picking 3-5 Non-reps to use 3 different products and give their feedback. They could all rank any product "the worse" even mine, so how is it marketing. Also whats all this "we" stuff, are you a rep or do you work for Performax. Reps are always like "we" this "we" that so I just want to be clear.
How exactly is forum feedback not marketing? Isn't the entire purpose of sponsoring on boards for marketing and exposure?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Now Alphamax is a fully open label, uses proven ingredients at full doses and you know EXACTLY what your getting. Theres no prop blends, theres no laundry list of ingredients
Companies over the years have used this "no prob blends, nothing to hide" stuff to sell products, when in actuality its not good business sense if the
product is truly unique. Think about Dr. Pepper or Miracle Whip. They both have a "laundry list" of ingredients in a "prop blend" and guess what? There
are no other products like those two. Same with restaurants. Go into a famous Pizzeria and say, "hey im not eating your pizza unless you tell me how much
of each ingredient is in this Pizza...."

I think the industry will eventually shift back to prob blends. I do not think all prob blend products are the best, but not having a prob blend doesn't
make long term good business sense. Just an FYI to give you a better understand of "laundry list" of ingredients and prob blends.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How exactly is forum feedback not marketing? Isn't the entire purpose of sponsoring on boards for marketing and exposure?
I sponsor the boards to have a banner up, and so people can discuss my products and a link can be posted on where to get them. Marketing is communicating the value of your product to its intended customer. Putting a product in a situation where it can be seen as inferior isn't marketing, unless I know for a fact its going to win.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Companies over the years have used this "no prob blends, nothing to hide" stuff to sell products, when in actuality its not good business sense if the
product is truly unique. Think about Dr. Pepper or Miracle Whip. They both have a "laundry list" of ingredients in a "prop blend" and guess what? There
are no other products like those two. Same with restaurants. Go into a famous Pizzeria and say, "hey im not eating your pizza unless you tell me how much

I think the industry will eventually shift back to prob blends. I do not think all prob blend products are the best, but not having a prob blend doesn't
make long term good business sense. Just an FYI to give you a better understand of "laundry list" of ingredients and prob blends.
What are you talking about?. There are store brands of "Dr. Pepper" and "Miracle whip" which are exactly the same products without the high price.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sponsor the boards to have a banner up, and so people can discuss my products and a link can be posted on where to get them. Marketing is communicating the value of your product to its intended customer. Putting a product in a situation where it can be seen as inferior isn't marketing, unless I know for a fact its going to win.
You're doing it for promotion. Again, how is that not a marketing tool?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If someone is using a custom extract than there is next to no need for a prop blend, if it's common ingredients and it is hidden in a prop blend that's a sign that someone is under dosing something.

If you're using effective dosages of ingredients, why would you hide behind a prop blend?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I dont mind prop blends as I can see why companies use them.

It is a um and ah situation as people can hide behind them as well. But for average joe consumer, ingredients dosages mean nothing as they have no idea as to what dose they are effective.

Both have pros and cons

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about?. There are store brands of "Dr. Pepper" and "Miracle whip" which are exactly the same products without the high price.
There may be "private label" versions, but say they sell the Dr. Pepper brand, the formula comes with it. No one is going to pay for a companies
formulas if they right there on the bottle. Im just saying, anyway, what SNS product do you want in this Iron Chef of test boosters? I dont know
what test booster SNS make.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats the general consensus on fadogia? It looks good on paper, but I've never tried it. I've been curious to try HCGenerate
compare ironchampusa hpta with hcgenerate at less than half the cost!!!

fadogia and bulbine is a great 1,2 punch!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If someone is using a custom extract than there is next to no need for a prop blend, if it's common ingredients and it is hidden in a prop blend that's a sign that someone is under dosing something.

If you're using effective dosages of ingredients, why would you hide behind a prop blend?
Because the formula is proprietary. Any formula or design is proprietary, its called "intellectual rights" because
no one can stop any one from making the exact same product as someone else.

Business lesson 101: When you go to manufacture anything, you and the manufacture sign a "non-disclosure statement."
That is agreement that your designs (for whatever you are making) will be kept proprietary and not be shared with anyone
else. All this writing the formula right there on the bottle, we show you whats in it, came about from companies using it
as a sales tactic. Why do you think so many new preworkouts look exactly the same??

Its a trick to consumers to reverse their thinking to make them believe anything that is prob blended is hiding something
when in all actuality, everything in manufacturing is prob blended EXCEPT in the sup industry.

Go on shark tank and show them a bottle of a supplement you made, and lets say its like the hottest blabla on the market.
Right there on the side is the "we show you the exact amounts nothing to hide" blend. What do you think they or any investor
will do? Tell you, ok no, we will just make the exact same product with our own company. Thanks for the formula.

ha

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Because the formula is proprietary. Any formula or design is proprietary, its called "intellectual rights" because no one can stop any one from making the exact same product as someone else. Business lesson 101: When you go to manufacture anything, you and the manufacture sign a "non-disclosure statement." That is agreement that your designs (for whatever you are making) will be kept proprietary and not be shared with anyone else. All this writing the formula right there on the bottle, we show you whats in it, came about from companies using it as a sales tactic. Why do you think so many new preworkouts look exactly the same?? Its a trick to consumers to reverse their thinking to make them believe anything that is prob blended is hiding something when in all actuality, everything in manufacturing is prob blended EXCEPT in the sup industry. Go on shark tank and show them a bottle of a supplement you made, and lets say its like the hottest blabla on the market. Right there on the side is the "we show you the exact amounts nothing to hide" blend. What do you think they or any investor will do? Tell you, ok no, we will just make the exact same product with our own company. Thanks for the formula. ha
Lmao.

Thanks for the business lesson. It's quite humorous the way you talk down to people, giving them business lessons. Here's one for you, referencing Shark Tank is a joke. If that's your view of business then good luck with your selling goals in 2015.

Prop blending a product is barely a protection, reverse engineering common ingredients is a very normal practice in all industries. So regardless of your NDA, there are numerous ways to determine the make up of a product and hiding behind a prop blend when using common ingredients is a joke.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if OP got his answer or decided on a product

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lmao.

Thanks for the business lesson. It's quite humorous the way you talk down to people, giving them business lessons. Here's one for you, referencing Shark Tank is a joke. If that's your view of business then good luck with your selling goals in 2015.

Prop blending a product is barely a protection, reverse engineering common ingredients is a very normal practice in all industries. So regardless of your NDA, there are numerous ways to determine the make up of a product and hiding behind a prop blend when using common ingredients is a joke.
Ok, great, and good luck on your products also. One more thing I wasn't taking down to no one. Besides all the prob blend, facts on facts on facts listed,
the consumer wants to know "Does this product work?" People think products work JUST BECAUSE they are not in a prob blend.

^^ Haha as long as I can remember, for over 10 years, every few months or so there's a whats the best blabla, and its never really
determined by consumers. Its always determined by "use our product, here is the link to buy it."

All in all I want everything to work. I don't wish no garbage products on consumers from any company. Sometimes its like
asking "whats the best cardio."

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can someone school me up, Re: Prop Blends - If a company wanted to copy a prop blend, couldn't they just take the "serving size" to a lab, pay the thousands or 10's of thousands (no idea what an assay would cost), and have the lab tell them every single thing in it, and how much? I see prop blends as *only* hiding stuff from the consumer. How does a prop blend protect a company? The Amino Spiking companies had their stuff picked apart by a lab, for example.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone school me up, Re: Prop Blends - If a company wanted to copy a prop blend, couldn't they just take the "serving size" to a lab, pay the thousands or 10's of thousands (no idea what an assay would cost), and have the lab tell them every single thing in it, and how much? I see prop blends as *only* hiding stuff from the consumer. How does a prop blend protect a company? The Amino Spiking companies had their stuff picked apart by a lab, for example.
Pretty much. It's not hard to get something deciphered. The remaining hurdle is sourcing the products to make sure they're the same quality.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao.

diesel test products have been around since 2002...he must be doing something right!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh, and alphamax blows away diesel test hardcore. Both on paper, and in practice (yes, I bought DTH back in the day when I was a noob and saw all the great feedback. Live and learn)

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want SNS to put up our DAA against a multi ingredient? Seems fair.

I will say this; one of our reps posts his thoughts on get diesel and you bash his integrity as a rep, bash him as a person and us as a company over ONE comment.
I surely hope you do not treat other paying customers with this attitude.
What about your SNS Bulbine isn't that a test booster you could put up against DTH? This thread is illuminating!!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Good point.... again this thread is all for the OP sorry for highjacking it and going a different way OP.. DM me if you need any further assistance

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What about your SNS Bulbine isn't that a test booster you could put up against DTH? This thread is illuminating!!
A one ingredient product vs. a prop blend of over 20? Yep, seems fair. Have I also ever claimed bulbine to be superior to DTH or implied that DTH isnt a good product?

At the end of the day, he's drawing attention to himself through questioning people's integrity on these boards and claiming as though everyone is doing wrong by him so my comments are based on that and only that. He questions the view points of reps on these boards but fails to see that Reps promote both their own product and those of other companies that they enjoy.

I much prefer a board where people are honest about experiences as then people can base their buying purchases on unbiased feedback. If all you get is "(insert product name here) is GREAT" even when it isn't, who is that benefitting?

Had he just said, "sorry it didn't work for you, how long did you try it for etc. etc" then the last 3 pages wouldn't have existed. Some people like DTH and some people don't. Some people like Apple and some people don't. You cant bash everybody who doesn't like something. That isn't smart business.

pcarzola

Awards
A one ingredient product vs. a prop blend of over 20? Yep, seems fair.

At the end of the day, he's drawing attention to himself through questioning people's integrity on these boards and claiming as though everyone is doing wrong by him so my comments are based on that and only that. He questions the view points of reps on these boards but fails to see that Reps promote both their own product and those of other companies that they enjoy.

I much prefer a board where people are honest about experiences as then people can base their buying purchases on unbiased feedback. If all you get is "(insert product name here) is GREAT" even when it isn't, who is that benefitting?

Had he just said, "sorry it didn't work for you, how long did you try it for etc. etc" then the last 3 pages wouldn't have existed. Some people like DTH and some people don't. Some people like Apple and some people don't. You cant bash everybody who doesn't like something. That isn't smart business.
^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didn't bash anyone, I said I looked at his first 26 reviews, and every one that was of a test booster, he didn't respond to any of them. Where is the bashing?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didn't claim anyone did any wrong by me or my line. Sht, I don't care what anyone says about my product(s), it don't change whats in the bottle. I am not big on the idea of having reps just run around talking about "buy this product I rep for" every time some ask a question about anything. Its called pimping around these parts and eventually when I have reps or ambassadors, I will have a strict "no pimping" code in place.

If you look, I haven't posted once in this thread telling anyone to purchase anything I make. I replied to someone asking for any test booster with hormone results. Then everyone that reps for most test booster companies on here, that do not have any work posted anywhere solo or stacked, started having a hissy fit. No one still has posted any results by any user. Someone said something to the tune of "oh well that's not a scan from the doctor so its just words." Then I went to that companies site, and they have user testimonial on their test boost page contradicting that consumer feedback is just words.

I cannot say what is the best herbal test booster on earth, I don't even use other company test boosters. I can say users have put their name on the line and posted hormone test results before and after taking DIESEL TEST alone or stacked. Once again, I don't see any post of that nature pointed out for any other product in this thread. A dude said "show me where people got test done."

So with that said, I'm done with this thread. If someone post some hormone work quoted by any user on any legal natural test booster, PM me on it. Thanks.

Unsub

Olestra

Olestra

Awards

That Dr. Pepper and Miracle whip argument is a joke. We aren't talking about protecting some kind of magical flavor here! We are talking about the science of what we put into our bodies. HUGE difference. For the most part we know what dosages of each ingredient we need for them to be effective. We would like to get those dosages in the supplements we buy. Simple.

No way in hell the industry "shifts back to prop. blends." There's more info out there than ever now, and consumers know that. No reason to possibly let yourself get scammed by a company who won't tell you how much of each ingredient there is in its products. Even if the dosages are in fact correct, the uncertainty is not a good look.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The only thing that should be prop blended (and the only thing that we prop blend for the most part) is novel ingredients or ingredients in which you can't just google a study, but rather had to spend money on in-house testing. But when I see preworkouts prop blended with like creatine and beta-alanine, it's a red flag that the doses aren't going to be right.

I don't need to know any of the doses to know that ginseng is dosed at 200mg max. And cnidium is dosed at 50-150mg max. So everything below ginseng....you get the picture

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your telling me you took a product with a 27 ingredient proprietary blend based on Tribulus and you noticed nothing? i dont believe it...
Cant have it both ways. Someone made a sarcastic comment about DTH being a 27 ingredient tribulus product. Others have insinuated underdosed ingredients hiding under prop blend but no one seems willing to put their products up against DTH head to head. Maybe this guy does come on a bit strong but as a civvy i do detect some unfairness in the counterposts

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread makes me kind of sad.

Here is a true story;

Once upon a time, I ran a sponsored log for a product and I said I didn't notice anything from it. I said it was weird because the product contained Testofen and usually I get a noticeable libido boost from Testofen.

The owner of the company came into my log, got very hostile and called me a liar.

This puzzled me so I emailed Gencor for clarification. Turns out, they weren't using Testofen at all and were simply using their logo on the label and infringing their licence. However all of our posts on the back and forth got deleted (not on AM, I think Admin here does a great job). So, I knew something important about a product and false claims being made but I wasn't allowed to discuss it because I would immediately get accused of slandering their product on purpose.

Since then, I won't review a product negatively because it is so easy for a company owner to imply it is because of my affiliation with PES. It brings us into bad light when it is nothing more than my n=1 anecdote.

This thread reminds me of that because a rep said they didn't notice anything from a product and immediately his affiliation was called into question.

I have used more than one Get Diesel product. I have also used Alphamax as well as SNS products. If I share a negative review I can get called out for being biased whereas if I share a positive review I can get called out for only supporting people I like.

On one hand we have people who say "forum reviews are worthless. They are always positive and only done for free product" yet some of the people with the most experience get called biased if they leave a negative review.

I don't even know how it can be improved, I just thought I would share my thoughts.

Continue the Royal Rumble if you all wish. :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this. I've lurked since 2007 2008 and I remember when APPNUT/ PP/ GET DIESEL were the go to products. Reputable people like Trauma1 and Tripdog didn't fool around with garbage. GET DIESEL works... Just ask powerlifter Jason Fry, he has vids on youtube.
name drops o haven't seen in a while

Miss those days :(

Back to task at hand everyone over heres arguing

I'm over here like, this one makes my wood better then this one so it must be work

Blah blah

Supplement industry has evolved I love the old school and I love the new school

Never had a chance to try any of your stuff chuck but happy to see you back and posting

Coop, you know I have mad love for you and I agree that you helped shape this forum and respectfully post things with pertinent info. We all appreciate it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit Ben, why you gotta bring up the Royal Rumble?
Reigns will beat Lesnar, but Rollins will cash in on his ex-Shield teammate. Mark my words

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reigns will beat Lesnar, but Rollins will cash in on his ex-Shield teammate. Mark my words
That's assuming there isn't a huge backlash from DB again like last year. Philly is generally a raucous crowd to begin with, but they were so pissed off once DB was eliminated. It looks like there's already two other matches set with Paul/Sting and Cena/Rusev as well. I think that a Reigns/Lesnar match would be meh because Reigns can't go for more than 18-20 minutes at this point. He's still too green.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here is a true story;

Once upon a time, I ran a sponsored log for a product and I said I didn't notice anything from it. I said it was weird because the product contained Testofen and usually I get a noticeable libido boost from Testofen.

The owner of the company came into my log, got very hostile and called me a liar.

This puzzled me so I emailed Gencor for clarification. Turns out, they weren't using Testofen at all and were simply using their logo on the label and infringing their licence. However all of our posts on the back and forth got deleted (not on AM, I think Admin here does a great job). So, I knew something important about a product and false claims being made but I wasn't allowed to discuss it because I would immediately get accused of slandering their product on purpose.

Since then, I won't review a product negatively because it is so easy for a company owner to imply it is because of my affiliation with PES. It brings us into bad light when it is nothing more than my n=1 anecdote.

This thread reminds me of that because a rep said they didn't notice anything from a product and immediately his affiliation was called into question.

I have used more than one Get Diesel product. I have also used Alphamax as well as SNS products. If I share a negative review I can get called out for being biased whereas if I share a positive review I can get called out for only supporting people I like.

On one hand we have people who say "forum reviews are worthless. They are always positive and only done for free product" yet some of the people with the most experience get called biased if they leave a negative review.

I don't even know how it can be improved, I just thought I would share my thoughts.

The way this is solved is by not allowing more than 1 rep per company. This way threads are not filled with and 1s from 90 reps parroting how much they love the product and people are more likely to give negative reviews when appropriate because they have no public affiliations and the review would be seen as more honest. IN addition when someone did give a negative review you wont have 90 reps calling you a liar because there are no such reps.

Itll never happen of course.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The way this is solved is by not allowing more than 1 rep per company. This way threads are not filled with and 1s from 90 reps parroting how much they love the product and people are more likely to give negative reviews when appropriate because they have no public affiliations and the review would be seen as more honest. IN addition when someone did give a negative review you wont have 90 reps calling you a liar because there are no such reps.

Itll never happen of course.
I don't really think number of reps has anything to do with ben's point lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really think number of reps has anything to do with ben's point lol
To elaborate, if someone's response is merely to try their product without explanation, then they're a poor rep. Furthermore, if someone posts a negative review and a rep flames someone, then they're a terrible rep.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I love the Viron as well. There is an undeniable difference when on and off it so....I dislike stopping.
Added strength, libido and seems to make the muscle more dense in appearance.
Is it OK to jump right into v iron after I finish up with endosurge. Endosurge is treating me well, just want to experience viron, though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it OK to jump right into v iron after I finish up with endosurge. Endosurge is treating me well, just want to experience viron, though.
Yes. No reason to wait. Supplements like this are not the same as steroids where you really need to take time off in between cycles.
You can just jump right in.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

Here is a true story;

Well said. Thank you. Now can we all move on and get back on the right topic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was really glad to see chuck diesel posting again here at AM......internet conversations often get intentions misinterpreted, i think that is the case here, just my opinion.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here is a true story;

Fantastic post. I'm serving a one month ban on another site because i reminded the public about a certain company who likes to kill it's users.

It's unfortunate that as a rep your character is automatically called in to question, but it's that way because imo the majority of reps are simply product pushers with no moral backbone. I remember when people thought PES and SNS were affiliated because of reps going from SNS to PES and the fact that they spoke well of each other. In actuality it's because both companies make good products, and the reps on both sides are intelligent.

Being a rep is easy, being a good rep is challenging. A lot of people on the forums (this and others) simply don't give the respect deserved to good reps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I do have to sympathize with chuck given I haven't seen him once tell people to buy his product, given every other rep does the exact opposite, and also the fact he has willingly posted blood results from multiple sources.

From browsing the net; it does seem like his product has an exceptionally high amount of positive feedback across many sites.

Chucks asked me to run his product & post reviews here. I must say that I've never really responded to test boosters or their claims. Apart from the OG chaparral labs manimal. Only other things I've felt effects from are anabolic a like follidrone / xgels / Abe.

So I will be updating and post a legit review of whether his product did anything for me, good or bad.

I will say I am excited to try it, but I have also been excited to try many other test boosters, and always let down

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is actually at least 5 threads/post on here of users who have used DIESEL TEST or DIESEL TEST Procycle with pre and post blood work, mostly
alone or stacked also on bb.com. I just don't have time to find them all and link them. Here is one:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct.html Chris Duffin was using GET DIESEL stuff for years before USP scooped him up. Really good powerlifter.

Hormone test results
i remember kubuki and actually followed that log...kabuki was, and i guess still is a badass!!!! shame he doesn't post here anymore!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core Alpha + 3'4 Divanil has worked best for me, almost impossible to beat going by the ingredient profile.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Core Alpha + 3'4 Divanil has worked best for me, almost impossible to beat going by the ingredient profile.
I love that one. One of my favorites. I just would rather have a high quality tribulus product included in it instead of L-dopa but other than that it's damn near perfect. Adding Divanil to is is very smart.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had the pleasure of using a few products from CORE and you guy's put out some good stuff and I have a
review thread going on right now for your MRP Snicker Doodle flavor and it's really good stuff and I've enjoyed
everything that I've cooked and baked with it.