Best test booster?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I agree, and you know what? I buy Trib/LJ/TestoSurge/etc.. because I have the disposable income. But the thread is asking for an opinion on the 'Best'... so that is my list if you can't buy them all :)

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax and DAA is doing me really well right now, leaning up quickly and energy levels are getting better daily.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the general consensus on fadogia? It looks good on paper, but I've never tried it. I've been curious to try HCGenerate

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the general consensus on fadogia? It looks good on paper, but I've never tried it. I've been curious to try HCGenerate
I can tell you I enjoyed Tropinol solo over APE solo. So for me, I like fadogia over fenugreek. Stacking them would probably be nice.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate and DAA was one of the best stacks I've took, there was no questioning the affects, I had to watch how I set down due to the boys hanging. However a second run later on didnt show the same affects, could of just been me.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm researching test boosters and proven starting and ending bloodwork. "Feeling" better and perceived libido increases is fine but only bloodwork "proves" the product's effectiveness. Any links to bloodwork results anyone can share?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm researching test boosters and proven starting and ending bloodwork. "Feeling" better and perceived libido increases is fine but only bloodwork "proves" the product's effectiveness. Any links to bloodwork results anyone can share?
There is actually at least 5 threads/post on here of users who have used DIESEL TEST or DIESEL TEST Procycle with pre and post blood work, mostly
alone or stacked also on bb.com. I just don't have time to find them all and link them. Here is one:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct.html Chris Duffin was using GET DIESEL stuff for years before USP scooped him up. Really good powerlifter.

Hormone test results

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is actually at least 5 threads/post on here of users who have used DIESEL TEST or DIESEL TEST Procycle with pre and post blood work, mostly
alone or stacked also on bb.com. I just don't have time to find them all and link them. Here is one:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct.html Chris Duffin was using GET DIESEL stuff for years before USP scooped him up. Really good powerlifter.

Hormone test results
This isn't bloodwork. He was in PCT and stacked diesel test hardcore with a SERM. First off, had he taken nothing, his T levels would have risen since his HPTA was in recovery. Second, he stacked it with a SERM, which is infinitely more powerful for the purposes of PCT than something TC like DTH. In short, these links literally prove nothing

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This isn't bloodwork. He was in PCT and stacked diesel test hardcore with a SERM. First off, had he taken nothing, his T levels would have risen since his HPTA was in recovery. Second, he stacked it with a SERM, which is infinitely more powerful for the purposes of PCT than something TC like DTH. In short, these links literally prove nothing

Precycle he was at 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

So yeah they would have went up post cycle, but you think people hormone levels post cycle shoot higher than pre-cycle???

I said that was the only one I could find. There are tons on here and on bb .com using DTH alone. So in short I don't see any PES blood work posted on any PES product stacked or alone with anything.

htt p://forum.bo dybuild ing.com/s howthread.php?t=675037&page=2&post#41

htt p://forum.bodybuil ding.com /showthread.php?t=800994&page=2#39

and on and on, I said I didnt have time to dig them all up and I don't want to be posting links to other
boards on here to prove a point. One thing is for sure, the best at anything always has the most
haters. #getdiesel

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has nothing to do with hating, which is a cop out of an argument as is, and has everything to do with the fact you cannot attribute those numbers solely to your product when there is a SERM involved as well.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I took DTH with clomid by itself. NOT AS A PCT. And not only was my sex drive out of control, but my semen volume was borderline disgusting. I was a monster in the gym and definitely felt the test physically and psychology!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took Superdrol and Creatine for 3 weeks, gains were insane, pumps were incredible, crazy strength gains, i could really feel the creatine!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
by the way my vote goes to and will always go to DTH Dieel Test Hardcore as the best overall test booster on the market. You wanna get freaky? stack it with Daa D-aspartic acid. And let the fun begin!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with hating, which is a cop out of an argument as is, and has everything to do with the fact you cannot attribute those numbers solely to your product when there is a SERM involved as well.
Dude read the links, I put solo DIESEL TEST logs with test results. You got some Performex test results by users you want to share?

I been doing this for 13 years, DIESEL TEST for the last 10 years. I know herbal supplements. No one should try to make it their job to
try to prove me wrong about anything when products are suppose to work. Then when they do, you got people like "oh balony." I've never
used none of your products, but if they did work, with user test results thats great. I would not see what I would have a problem with.

RESULTS:

total test: 902 ng/DL vs. 820 ng/DL on Dec. 30th
free test: 3.85 ng/DL vs. 3.10 ng/DL on Dec. 30th

TOTAL TEST INCREASE: 10%
FREE TEST INCREASE: 24%

PRODUCT SATISFACTION: 110%
From the other link:

Total Testosterone - from 176 ng/dl to 457 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820)
Free Test - from 3.5 to 13.4 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
Lh from down from 4.1 to 1.2

Soooo

Total test increased 260% or 2.6 fold almost 3X increase
free test increased 383% 3.83 fold almost 4X increase
LH went down 342% 3.42 fold down almost 3.5X

estodiol went up a little from 19 to 22 about 20%

Im pretty sure the libido not going up is from the LH droppng but have no fear everyone Im working on that part of the formula. With free test going up so much its hard with a natural formula to avoid a LH drop.

Im also glad it worked (for you and to prove DIESEL TEST 2010 a good product) after you tried so other products prior.

You see I can't make BS products, I'm the underdog without large distribution and reps pimping my products all over the place,
one thing is for sure, I'm not going to say people used the products and had test done if they didn't. Worry about posting the
links to the threads of users who have used your products and got test done, and if they did and they showed favorable results, then
great. I'll check them out also.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude read the links, I put solo DIESEL TEST logs with test results. You got some Performex test results by users you want to share?

I been doing this for 13 years, DIESEL TEST for the last 10 years. I know herbal supplements. No one should try to make it their job to
try to prove me wrong about anything when products are suppose to work. Then when they do, you got people like "oh balony." I've never
used none of your products, but if they did work, with user test results thats great. I would not see what I would have a problem with.

From the other link:

You see I can't make BS products, I'm the underdog without large distribution and reps pimping my products all over the place,
one thing is for sure, I'm not going to say people used the products and had test done if they didn't. Worry about posting the
links to the threads of users who have used your products and got test done, and if they did and they showed favorable results, then
great. I'll check them out also.
All I see are numbers posted. I'm not bashing your product or company, which you seem to be doing as part of your counter, and what I am saying is that your evidence is not as strong as you suggest.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

All I see are numbers posted. I'm not bashing your product or company, which you seem to be doing as part of your counter, and what I am saying is that your evidence is not as strong as you suggest.
I think you need to catch up on this thread. I posted the links. My evidence is strong and is stronger than the opposition which has no evidence. Next is like, "oh well that wasnt double blind with placebo group at high altitude in Malaysia."

If you or anyone can put so much effort into chiming in to say "that doesn't work because that proof is not valid," put the same effort into validating the product you support. Ive been on AM for years and I left in 2010 because all I did was get in to it with reps and company people about "broscience" prop blends, blabla, and meanwhile the products are still producing results. 99.9999% of Everything sold 10 years ago is still on the
market. Thats extremely hard to do in this industry. I have products that have the exact same formula as they did 13 years ago...guess why? They work.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to catch up on this thread. I posted the links. My evidence is strong and is stronger than the opposition which as no evidence. Next is like, "oh well that wasnt double blind with placebo group at high altitude in Malaysia."

If you or anyone can put so much effort into chiming in to say "that doesn't work because that proof is not valid," but the same effort into
validating the product you support. Ive been on AM for years and I left because all I did was get in to it with reps and company people
about "broscience" prop blends, blabla, and mean while the products are still producing results. 99.9999% of Everything sold 10 years ago is still on the
market. Thats extremely hard to do in this industry. I have products that have the exact same formula as they did 13 years ago...guess why? They work.
I read the links and they merely have numbers posted.

I could easily say that I have bloods by posting numbers instead of the actual documentation, but that doesn't make it valid. I've been on AM longer than you have and have seen the paradigm of the culture shift multiple times throughout my tenure. The market has changed tremendously in the past 10 years and to say that it is in any way the same is not true at all. Again, I could make it personal like you have, but that doesn't strengthen anything and takes away from the substance of my position.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Don't even sweat it, Chuck. AM is now full of PES/SNS fanboys and coop nut huggers. Now, if coop says a supplement doesn't work, then it must not work. If by any chance it does, then it must be placebo.

I like your no rep pimping and no rep sponsored log approach because I really don't believe any of these sponsored logs or reviews anymore. I like to go with the underdog so I will be trying DTH and JP8 Hardcore in the near future. Keep doing what your doing.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Don't even sweat it, Chuck. AM is now full of PES/SNS fanboys and coop nut huggers. Now, if coop says a supplement doesn't work, then it must not work. If by any chance it does, then it must be placebo.

I like your no rep pimping and no rep sponsored log approach because I really don't believe any of these sponsored logs or reviews anymore. I like to go with the underdog so I will be trying DTH and JP8 Hardcore in the near future. Keep doing what your doing.
Hey thanks for giving it a try, I just try to put out the best stuff possible. I don't want someone to see me out and be like, "oh that sht sucked, I wasted my $$." I use to be a broke ass E-2 in the military making like $700 every two weeks and had a strict $80 a month sup budget. I would hate trying stuff that didnt work and always think about that. Thats straight up. Im sure some of all this other stuff out there works, I can't be the only one with good products, I just know if it says GET DIESEL on it, its "more than likely" going to work better than its competitor products head to head.

extrem

extrem

Awards

TRUE!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Precycle he was at 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

So yeah they would have went up post cycle, but you think people hormone levels post cycle shoot higher than pre-cycle???

I said that was the only one I could find. There are tons on here and on bb .com using DTH alone. So in short I don't see any PES blood work posted on any PES product stacked or alone with anything.

and on and on, I said I didnt have time to dig them all up and I don't want to be posting links to other
boards on here to prove a point. One thing is for sure, the best at anything always has the most
haters. #getdiesel
Lol, every time I try to bring up a rational point you try to bring up PES. It's like attempting to debate a child. And I certainly won't buy products formulated by a child, so carry on :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I'm sorry, do I know you? Talk about coming out of the woodwork. I take innumerable hours to post up scientifically validated information and would like to think I've helped shape this forum to the intellectual level that it's at today, with people actually understanding supplement dosing, interactions etc. So what exactly is your problem with me doing that? Don't be shy, we can go back to that magical time when arginine and glutamine ruled the world when I first joined this forum...would that please you, almighty grocker? :D

I didn't say anything about the product FYI.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamax is great. I can't take it due to the arimistane though. Tried DTHC and DTPC several years ago and they didn't do jack squat. I've had success with plain DAA and also Usp Labs Test Powder always worked great for me.
Sure you did, but let me guess, the SNS test booster worked? Hey everything doesn't work for everyone but I know DIESEL TEST and Procycle
has logs with hormone test results all over here and bb.com
Ok, I was taking a guess. What does SNS test boosters do for you? Works fantastic probably right?

I glanced at the first 26 of your reviews, every natty test booster you took you rated bad, so maybe you do not respond to any natty
test boosters. Which ones have you used that you responded to? As in stand alone, not stack with 2-5 other anti-estrogens/test boosters, etc?
Lol, every time I try to bring up a rational point you try to bring up PES. It's like attempting to debate a child. And I certainly won't buy products formulated by a child, so carry on :)

He seems to do that a lot Coop. When I said they didn't work for me he had to bring up SNS.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran DTH, but I have stacked Alphamax / ABE / while drinking focus xt lol.

Not sure if that makes me a fanboy, or someone who knows what works for me lol.

I do love a good libido boost though. I recently stacked AI Perform with Alphamax and Macapro.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Try giving our Kingpin / most wanted stack a try. I personally had bloods done with our kingpin and had a total test increase by 326 points and a free test increase by 10. That is pretty good for a natural testosterone booster. If you were or are in low to normal range this can make a big difference in how you feel and could make it possible to add more muscle naturally. Now if you are thinking that this will take you to levels above human normal range or to supraphysiological levels it is unlikely but if you are looking for a real test booster that will produce good results especially if you are in low to low normal range and maybe are looking for alternatives to TRT or are just coming off a cycle and want to get your levels up to normal as quickly as possible this product can do wonders for you. We aren't going to lie to you and say it will boost your levels as high as testosterone enanthate or by 10000% like some companies might do to try to get your business. We are about quality products and being honest with our customers. . It is what it is and that is a solid natural product. Sorry for the rant. I hate when companies make claims that are just outlandish and makes all us in the industry look bad. https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15173-iron-forged-nutrition-stack-most-wanted-kingpin.aspx

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13520-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try giving our Kingpin / most wanted stack a try. I personally had bloods done with our kingpin and had a total test increase by 326 points and a free test increase by 10. That is pretty good for a natural testosterone booster. If you were or are in low to normal range this can make a big difference in how you feel and could make it possible to add more muscle naturally. Now if you are thinking that this will take you to levels above human normal range or to supraphysiological levels it is unlikely but if you are looking for a real test booster that will produce good results especially if you are in low to low normal range and maybe are looking for alternatives to TRT or are just coming off a cycle and want to get your levels up to normal as quickly as possible this product can do wonders for you. We aren't going to lie to you and say it will boost your levels as high as testosterone enanthate or by 10000% like some companies might do to try to get your business. We are about quality products and being honest with our customers. . It is what it is and that is a solid natural product. Sorry for the rant. I hate when companies make claims that are just outlandish and makes all us in the industry look bad. https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15173-iron-forged-nutrition-stack-most-wanted-kingpin.aspx

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13520-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx
You can also save 15% on all Iron Forged Nutrition products with code Iron15.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established

I agree with this. I've lurked since 2007 2008 and I remember when APPNUT/ PP/ GET DIESEL were the go to products. Reputable people like Trauma1 and Tripdog didn't fool around with garbage. GET DIESEL works... Just ask powerlifter Jason Fry, he has vids on youtube.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this. I've lurked since 2007 2008 and I remember when APPNUT/ PP/ GET DIESEL were the go to products. Reputable people like Trauma1 and Tripdog didn't fool around with garbage. GET DIESEL works... Just ask powerlifter Jason Fry, he has vids on youtube.
Performax athlete Brandon Allen has a 2022# classic raw lifter on their roster (#6 in the world). Just saying.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Performax athlete Brandon Allen has a 2022# classic raw lifter on their roster (#6 in the world). Just saying.
I was with Jay BEFORE the Powerlififting USA cover and the world record he set with 750lbs at 181lb bench. Chris Duffin came up with GET DIESEL and was with me for his first 3 total meet. Now he is a mult-raw world record holder.

I don't just scoop people up when they already on top and say "use our stuff." I have so many reps and Athletes that are with other companies using my stuff, I don't even mind.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was with Jay BEFORE the Powerlififting USA cover and the world record he set with 750lbs at 181lb bench. Chris Duffin came up with GET DIESEL and was with me for his first 3 total meet. Now he is a mult-raw world record holder. I don't just scoop people up when they already on top and say "use our stuff." I have so many reps and Athletes that are with other companies using my stuff, I don't even mind.
Brandon has been with Performax since he was still in the Juniors. To say we scooped him up after he hit his prop total is unequivocally false. You claim not to mind that it happens, but you surely bring it up quite often.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brandon has been with Performax since he was still in the Juniors. To say we scooped him up after he hit his prop total is unequivocally false. You claim not to mind that it happens, but you surely bring it up quite often.
Brandon Allen was actually convinced to compete by the owner of Performax, thrown in a car and driven 6 hours to his very first competition where he did a 606 squat and i believe 1600 some total, April 2013. Less then 2 years later hes top rank lifter in the world squatting 830+ Raw ready to break 2100. Performax played a HUGE role in his success.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Brandon Allen was actually convinced to compete by the owner of Performax, thrown in a car and driven 6 hours to his very first competition where he did a 606 squat and i believe 1600 some total, April 2013. Less then 2 years later hes top rank lifter in the world squatting 830+ Raw ready to break 2100. Performax played a HUGE role in his success.
Thats great......I love success stories.

However, this thread is about people chiming in on the best test booster they have used stand alone and SOMEONE, ANYONE posting
some pre and post lab test done using whatever test booster dolo. I'm not saying I have to best herbal test booster on Earth BUT what
I do know is not one person out of the 1,000's of people who probably read these threads have come out and said the best test booster
they have ever used standalone, or stacked with something else was any product but DIESEL TEST. As in I think only one or two people
mentioned DTH. No one else went to bat for any other product.

Actually the only test booster I have ever seen people rave about like they have done DTH was the "OG" Activate around 2007'ish.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didnt say you guys did anything, read what I wrote. I said thats not what GET DIESEL does. I really don't care what other brands are doing.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Just for ****s and gigs..The best test boost stack ive ever done was the TRS + DTH followed by Phytotest. I swear, that combination was as good as mild RPN Havoc cycle, but obviously more expensive though

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Look, Ill make this real easy. Time to put up or shut up. We can post a thread looking for 3-5 individuals to log any three herbal test boosters from any company for 21 days with 2 week washouts of each product, each tester using them in different order. After the 13 weeks (3 products, 21 days on 14 off 21 on 14 off 21 days on). They can write which one they think gave them the best effect and why, STANDALONE AT RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE. They also can write which ones sucked. SNS, GET DIESEL and anyone else with a "mouthy" rep, go ahead and put your companies products on the line.

People don't know, I been thru tons of "whats beef" product battles on here. Its nothing for a GET DIESEL product.

Sign up your preworkout also, yohimbe free and with yohimbe versus JP8x and JP8x Hardcore
side note: (yes Rauwolscine/Rauwolfia is just Alpha-Yohimbine where do you think all these
rauwolfia trees came from for all these products??).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is all well and good, but I really doubt any of these supplements had much to do with these elite power lifters success. It's more hard work and blood and sweat over anything else.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Look, Ill make this real easy. Time to put up or shut up. We can post a thread looking for 3-5 individuals to log any three herbal test boosters from any company for 21 days with 2 week washouts of each product, each tester using them in different order. After the 13 weeks (3 products, 21 days on 14 off 21 on 14 off 21 days on). They can write which one they think gave them the best effect and why, STANDALONE AT RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE. They also can write which ones sucked. SNS, GET DIESEL and anyone else with a "mouthy" rep, go ahead and put your companies products on the line.

People don't know, I been thru tons of "whats beef" product battles on here. Its nothing for a GET DIESEL product.

Sign up your preworkout also, yohimbe free and with yohimbe versus JP8x and JP8x Hardcore
side note: (yes Rauwolscine/Rauwolfia is just Alpha-Yohimbine where do you think all these
rauwolfia trees came from for all these products??).
You want SNS to put up our DAA against a multi ingredient? Seems fair.

I will say this; one of our reps posts his thoughts on get diesel and you bash his integrity as a rep, bash him as a person and us as a company over ONE comment.
I surely hope you do not treat other paying customers with this attitude.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
This is all well and good, but I really doubt any of these supplements had much to do with these elite power lifters success. It's more hard work and blood and sweat over anything else.
And lots of AAS or PH's.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You want SNS to put up our DAA against a multi ingredient? Seems fair.

I will say this; one of our reps posts his thoughts on get diesel and you bash his integrity as a rep, bash him as a person and us as a company over ONE comment.
I surely hope you do not treat other paying customers with this attitude.
I didn't bash his integrity as a rep, as a person his comment was un-educated. rep or not a rep. I didn't "Bash" any company. Unless you can provide me
with a "Bashing" quote of SNS then you are just trying to be a distraction. Yes you, not SNS. My customers know I am a stand up person and answer tons of questions for them, so don't try to play the "oh look how hostile, I hope he doesn't treat his customers like this," because my customers know me.

The Iron Chef of Natty Test Boosters and Pre-Workouts

Are you nominated a product is what I want to know?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember that time when a test booster added serious strength and size in three weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Viron. Have tried lots of test boosters but nothing else even came close to it. On my 4th week. No denying the energy, positive mood, and libido. I know everyone is different but whether it's the tongkat or boron or both it 100% works for me.
I love the Viron as well. There is an undeniable difference when on and off it so....I dislike stopping.
Added strength, libido and seems to make the muscle more dense in appearance.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really?. I took both the DTH and later tried DTP and saw nothing from either.
Sure you did, but let me guess, the SNS test booster worked?
I didn't bash his integrity as a rep, as a person his comment was un-educated. rep or not a rep.
He said he didnt enjoy your product, you make a comment insinuating he is lieing about taking the product and then go on the defensive and mention a company unrelated to the topic or even mentioned in this thread.

Just because he didnt enjoy your product does not make his comment un-educated.

Look everyone is going to come in an give there opinoin on which testosterone booster is the best. No one else is getting defensive, mentioning other companies or saying people are "lieing" about there experiences, its just unneccesary. You think DTH is the best, we get it!

Now Alphamax is a fully open label, uses proven ingredients at full doses and you know EXACTLY what your getting. Theres no prop blends, theres no laundry list of ingredients and every ingredient included is effective at the dose provided. We used 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in HUMANs to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. In terms of on proven ingredients at full doses, its clear Alphamax takes the cake. We would glady partcipate in any "event" your trying to do lol. Granted ofcourse we keep the negative comments and defensiveness to a minimum!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I made a reply about him not responding to any test booster in all his reviews. now I dont know if he was the one that made a comment about the ingredients, I dont have time to go back and look.

Are you signing up Alphamax for this battle? All this "laundry list" of ingredients is "bashing" but who cares.

He said he didnt enjoy your product, you make a comment insinuating he is lieing about taking the product and then go on the defensive and mention a company unrelated to the topic or even mentioned in this thread.

Just because he didnt enjoy your product does not make his comment un-educated.

Look everyone is going to come in an give there opinoin on which testosterone booster is the best. No one else is getting defensive, mentioning other companies or saying people are "lieing" about there experiences, its just unneccesary. You think DTH is the best, we get it!

Now Alphamax is a fully open label, uses proven ingredients at full doses and you know EXACTLY what your getting. Theres no prop blends, theres no laundry list of ingredients and every ingredient included is effective at the dose provided. We used 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in HUMANs to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. In terms of on proven ingredients at full doses, its clear Alphamax takes the cake. We would glady partcipate in any "event" your trying to do lol. Granted ofcourse we keep the negative comments and defensiveness to a minimum!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I made a reply about him not responding to any test booster in all his reviews. now I dont know if he was the one that made a comment about the ingredients, I dont have time to go back and look.

Are you signing up Alphamax for this battle? All this "laundry list" of ingredients is "bashing" but who cares.
For this battle? lol I need to brush up on my forum marketing!

Let me know what you figure out and who to send out a unit to.