Best tasting protein powder?

Tmac29

Awards
Supreme are awful compared to Fit Crunch.

CCCD is GOAT.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never had NY or Deep Dish (never been to chicago)
been to Manhatten and Staten Island, but not the heart of the city (NY)

dredmentia

Awards
Never had NY or Deep Dish (never been to chicago)
been to Manhatten and Staten Island, but not the heart of the city (NY)
Well you lucked out my friend because staten island probably has the best pizza in all of the city. Probably the ONLY good thing to come out of Staten island. I stay away from there now....far far away

dredmentia

Awards
My mistake. Pizza and, Italian Ices, Italian import stores. Besides that staten island is an absolute cesspool my mother still lives there I will be visiting in a few weeks. The FIRST thing I do whenever I get down there is get a slice of pizza and calzone

Shin Sprints

Awards
Well you lucked out my friend because staten island probably has the best pizza in all of the city. Probably the ONLY good thing to come out of Staten island. I stay away from there now....far far away
Wu-Tang Clan don't get no Staten Island love?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only reason i was in Staten Island was my buddy competed in WNBF World bodybuilding show that is held in manhatten. He lives in SI. So i had to stay there the night before his show and hang out. I had to work a booth for Scivation at the time at WNBF Worlds with Rob Moran (VP), and some of their athletes Kurt Weidner (now with Core Nutritionals) and Brian Whitacre.

Did not really have time to get into the food game.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MetRx big 100 are really tasty I thought. Love Super Cookie Crunch!. They've got a ton of sugar though, but it's not like I eat protein bars daily. Once maybe every 3 to 4 months or so.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The texture alone on the birthday cake bar makes it my favorite bar ever.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452378874.759720.jpg

FINAFLEX will be releasing their protein sometime this month. I'm excited to try these flavors, and I'll post a link in here when there are logging ops.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious myself. I bet it's really good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where can I get some to try???

Will review the hell out of those

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I know I could have googled it. I'm usually the one saying thing like that The Solution. Karma I guess.
Just taking the words out of your mouth :) I am starting to get to know you pretty well over the months on here. haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried a sample of syntha 6 milk chocolate protein today. Not gonna lie! It's pretty delicious because it's not super sweet. It's actually not sweet at all and still creamy. I may have to stock up on this stuff!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried a sample of syntha 6 milk chocolate protein today. Not gonna lie! It's pretty delicious because it's not super sweet. It's actually not sweet at all and still creamy. I may have to stock up on this stuff!
Syntha 6 is very tasty. I think overall it gets a bad rep because it is BSN. There are better choices out there, macro and price wise, but Syntha 6 does have good flavors.

dredmentia

Awards
Syntha 6 is very tasty. I think overall it gets a bad rep because it is BSN. There are better choices out there, macro and price wise, but Syntha 6 does have good flavors.
I like Syntha6 but.....that strawberry milkshake was one of the grossest things I've ever tasted. I had to gag drinking it straight
Their chocolate is good though

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I wouldn't buy it just because of the high calorie count.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
After having a French toast protein today that tasted like maple syrup , butter and grilled French toast think that flavor is feasible
Yep flavor is awesome. 20 second mug cake made out of French toast protein was a treat!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine a protein that tastes better than PES select

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Have u tried the Select vanilla? It's amazing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I loved OEP vanilla as well, this is a different type of vanilla so opinions may vary.

If you haven't yet, you really should try Select Gourmet Vanilla

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Syntha 6 Cake Batter Chocolate Protein is hands down still my favorite!!!