Best tasting protein powder?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ehh, I'm good. I didn't like it when they first came out with Cookies & Creme which was pretty much vanilla.
Tastes nothing like CnC, flavouring has hit another level since then too, IMO.

But I can still find OEP vanilla too I think, and if you know you love it why change it I guess

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have 10lbs of it in my basement. Wish I never bought it.
Trade it, tons here will take this off your hands probably.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try the original OxyElite Vanilla or the Modern Vanilla. Those are the best tasting vanilla proteins ever produced in my opinion.
Oxy Elite Strawberry and Banana werre both HNNNGGGG some of the best tasting fruit powders out there.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MTS makes some really good whey flavors. Their pumpkin pie is amazing.

dredmentia

Awards
Whats a good cake batter protein shake?? I've had some good bars but never a shake mix

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely the Banana. I never got a chance to try the Strawberry. It was around for a little while and then disappeared quick.
If you liked banana, the strawberry was on point too.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i wasnt one for the ON bandwagon, but i had points from vit shop and was in a jam, so i went with ON platinum tri-celle casein. at the store its 49 and on amazon about 10 cheaper. with the points i got it for 25. 25 servings a bit pricey, but being the first ON i have used, the chocolate isnt to bad. i havent used the unflavored version.

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
i wasnt one for the ON bandwagon, but i had points from vit shop and was in a jam, so i went with ON platinum tri-celle casein. at the store its 49 and on amazon about 10 cheaper. with the points i got it for 25. 25 servings a bit pricey, but being the first ON i have used, the chocolate isnt to bad. i havent used the unflavored version.
The sludge that stuff makes when mixed with milk is epic

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Teaser for a recipe coming tomorrow with one of my fave proteins

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452653164.095922.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
8:12 am and im starring at a cookies the size of footballs while I eat my plain bland gruel. twisted cruel tease- dam you.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
8:12 am and im starring at a cookies the size of footballs while I eat my plain bland gruel. twisted cruel tease- dam you.
Get baking ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get baking ;)
Trying your protein panclark pops today. Found Kodiak mix at the biggest super target I've ever seen. It's bigger than IKEA and like 4x Walmart super centers. Also .8 miles from my new house. Dangerously close

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trying your protein panclark pops today. Found Kodiak mix at the biggest super target I've ever seen. It's bigger than IKEA and like 4x Walmart super centers. Also .8 miles from my new house. Dangerously close
Did you get the power cakes version or the regular? Only one is high protein

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would casein be too thick?

It's like 20% milk 80% casein IIRC. MyProtein Milk Protein Smooth.
Start with 1/2 a scoop, and maybe extra milk if using a heavier casein blend

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
APS Cinnamon Graham Cracker is OFF THE CHAIN. It tastes just like the milk left in a bowl Cinnamon Toast Crunch

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
MRI proNOS, vanilla, that thing is the best vanilla, creamy shake I have ever had, it's more like a gourmet delicacy than a protein shake!

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
MRI proNOS, vanilla, that thing is the best vanilla, creamy shake I have ever had, it's more like a gourmet delicacy than a protein shake!
Ye, unfortunately the profile is terrible though

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Our ANSI Hydropure 32 tastes good basic flavors but done well. I like our cookies and cream Plus its 32 Grams of hydrolyzed isolate protein per scoop. Zero Sugar Zero Fat. Our ISO-32 Bananna is good to its a Cold Process Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Isolate 32 grams a scoop. No outrageous flavors but you definetly don't need to choke it down

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Try the original OxyElite Vanilla or the Modern Vanilla. Those are the best tasting vanilla proteins ever produced in my opinion.
Everyone always raves about those lines, especially the Vanilla.

Ehh, I'm good. I didn't like it when they first came out with Cookies & Creme which was pretty much vanilla.
I was not a Vanilla fan at all (would never dream of buying a full tub), and I skipped out on all the Insider hype, but trust me man, I tried a sample tub, and now it is my favorite flavour. I can confirm the hype is real in this case.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of vanilla, bsn synths-6 isolate vanilla tastes pretty good, not sure if it has the best profile ...

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How is Animal whey cookies and cream? I have a vendor that has 25% sale on protein powder. I was thinking on trying it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CnC Animal Whey was pretty good. That's a lot coming from me considering I don't like CnC flavored protein powders

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I must say CnC Animal is pretty good, and I usually don't like straight Whey powders.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is Animal whey cookies and cream? I have a vendor that has 25% sale on protein powder. I was thinking on trying it.
The worst out of the three original flavors IMO. But not a cookies and cream fan either. Honestly, tasted like an off vanilla. The vanilla is very good though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which is why I included it. Never had a cookies and cream protein powder I thought was good.
Beverly, Champion Nutrition or Protogen? Try any of those?
If you do not like cookies & cream in general that is like trying to force someone who hates coffee or mocha to invest in a coffee or mocha based product. Same with strawberry, banana etc..

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Which is why I included it. Never had a cookies and cream protein powder I thought was good.
If you do not like cookies & cream in general that is like trying to force someone who hates coffee or mocha to invest in a coffee or mocha based product. Same with strawberry, banana etc..
I am also interested to see if you have tried UMP. It's not a standard CnC, it's basically an Oreo protein powder, and it is life altering............

If I had to recommend only one powder ever (for the flavour only), it would definitely have to be UMP CnC.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am also interested to see if you have tried UMP. It's not a standard CnC, it's basically an Oreo protein powder, and it is life altering............

If I had to recommend only one powder ever (for the flavour only), it would definitely have to be UMP CnC.
I see you took my recommendation and enjoyed it :) would not be the first time haha

ToughMech

Awards
I've had the BSN chocolate peanut butter and its not too bad. I preferrer their vanilla ice cream better, but if you like chocolate protein it taste just like it says. I find it to be rich.
The best protein I have had it Musclepharm as far as taste goes. I like their cinnamon bun and banana cream a lot and they are their only two flavors I've tried. It left an impression on me. Syntha 6 I try to stay away from because I try not to ingest fats around my workout, but I will use it for snacks.

This is all considering use in water as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had any flavor of Protogen or Beverley. I've had champion nutrition, just not their CnC. Whenever I write a review on anything CnC I always preface it by stating I'm not an overall fan of the flavor. The only CnC supplement I have tried and liked was the CnC Quest Bars.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well Beverly is the GOAT literally an Oreo
Protogen very good too

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I went with Select Protein CPBC. I am not a huge fan of cookies and cream so I did not want to spend money on something that I might not like. I like Select Protein, so CPBC will probably be amazing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went with Select Protein CPBC. I am not a huge fan of cookies and cream so I did not want to spend money on something that I might not like. I like Select Protein, so CPBC will probably be amazing.
If you like peanut butter more than chocolate, you'll love it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good choice, CPBC is one of my favorites. I can eat that powder right out of the tub hahah

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Never had any flavor of Protogen or Beverley. I've had champion nutrition, just not their CnC. Whenever I write a review on anything CnC I always preface it by stating I'm not an overall fan of the flavor. The only CnC supplement I have tried and liked was the CnC Quest Bars.
If you liked the Quest CnC, I think you will definitely enjoy UMP. Legendary stuff, but I can't wait to see if the Quest CnC powder can take it on for title of GOAT.