Best tasting protein powder?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do love BSN protein. I also enjoy dymatize but I dont agree with the labeling. When I buy isolate I expect 100% isolate.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I do love BSN protein. I also enjoy dymatize but I dont agree with the labeling. When I buy isolate I expect 100% isolate.
BSN flavoring is on point. Dymatize was always "eh ok" to me taste wise.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Myprotein Cinnamon Danish Impact whey is amazing
The chocolate mint is really good too. Might have to check out that cinnamon one next time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myprotein Cinnamon Danish Impact whey is amazing
Haven't tried that one yet. I'm still working through my Lemon Cheesecake and then I have 11.5 pounds of Chocolate Mint to go through. I don't really drink a lot of protein powder anymore. I mean I still have most of my teeth so I'll enjoy actual meat.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Blueberry Muffin Protean by Iforce Nutrition is my new favorite flavor

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's getting tons of great feedback
And for good reason. Try some when you get a chance and you'll see why it's getting rave reviews. Ran out of my tub yesterday and was literally sad that I have to wait till next week to get my replacement

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahah reps get paid? I thought they just get free supps.

I love you Bone and I also love PES. No shame in that.

I sure hope it doesn't f*cking taste like toothpaste........

Some reps get paid a full salary, some cash and supps other just supps
Plus I was just messing around I know trainer from other site for years. Great guy

RockyRedPanda

Awards
I take the Dymatize Nutrition Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun before bed and I'll mix it with a separate whey protein for a pwo shake. It's been the best tasting casein I've ever found, either on its own or mixed with another.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus I was just messing around I know trainer from other site for years. Great guy
At first I didn't know how to take you but now I think we're quite alright lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the Dymatize Nutrition Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun before bed and I'll mix it with a separate whey protein for a pwo shake. It's been the best tasting casein I've ever found, either on its own or mixed with another.
Where/how do you "take it"?. Anally?. You should really just drink it, it's actually food. Or a food like substance.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where/how do you "take it"?. Anally?. You should really just drink it, it's actually food. Or a food like substance.
You don't take your protein anally? Nothing like a good anal pound from a 5 lb tub of protein prior to working out.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
On another forum Aaron Singerman from Prime Nutrition stated they have had reps make a 6 figure/year income off the commission they earn from people using their individual rep discount code.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On another forum Aaron Singerman from Prime Nutrition stated they have had reps make a 6 figure/year income off the commission they earn from people using their individual rep discount code.
Those would be affiliates . Most likely board reps are not paid on commission just a basic figure for supplements or monthly cash.

Some reps are both a board rep and affiliate whom use codes for their company products

John meadows for instance you don't see him post often on an online board but has his code for prime products. Which in return people can use that discount goes back in his pocket st the end of the day.

If you are good at marketing and have a good social media following it is a nice
Perk for extra $$

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
This whole time I thought reps just get paid in supplements only. The more you know.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Those would be affiliates . Most likely board reps are not paid on commission just a basic figure for supplements or monthly cash.

Some reps are both a board rep and affiliate whom use codes for their company products

John meadows for instance you don't see him post often on an online board but has his code for prime products. Which in return people can use that discount goes back in his pocket st the end of the day.

If you are good at marketing and have a good social media following it is a nice
Perk for extra $$
So, you're saying that I can use my girl's instagram with 30k+ followers to get free swag? Sign me up

... we do get some pretty tasty organic, non-gmo, fair trade, ancient grain whathaveyas at the moment...

Demination

Demination

Awards
Believe it works the same way with Shredz, their athletes get all their money based on their promo code etc... and they rocking lambos!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MTS is extremely and needlessly expensive. I guess if you want to pay for a name though....
About 10$ / lb like most protein powders on the market.
maybe for folks in Canada that have to pay incredible shipping due to customs may be a reason why they would veer from it.
most products are around 25-30$/2lb tub, unless on a good sale where you may get 20$ for 2lbs. (For example.. animal whey, scivation, pes, blue star, optimum, dymatize)
MTS is 54.99 for 5lbs which is not extremely expensive.. Metabolic Nutrition on the other hand where its like 70-80$ for a 5lb .. that is expensive.

Demination

Demination

Awards
MTS is extremely and needlessly expensive. I guess if you want to pay for a name though....
I stick with Pw-30 get 10b tubs for aprox 60 bucks plus shipping. When it comes to supplements idc how they taste. If it gets the job done, then it gets it done. Thats all that matters!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to try a really good blueberry protein. BSN has been disappointing me recently. I want a good strawberry too

dredmentia

Awards
I was a big fan of syntha6 until I tried their strawberry milkshake which I thought was disgusting. There chocolate and whey was always fine. My favorite is probably dymatize elite

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No offense but I didn't like the Vanilla. Lol I am afraid to commit to 5lbs

Demination

Demination

Awards
No offense but I didn't like the Vanilla. Lol I am afraid to commit to 5lbs
I fell like vanilla is eerily a gamble because of how light some companies make it. If its a thicker shake then i would give it a go but it usually isn't.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone try American pure whey?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Googled, found a lot of negative stuff. They don't meet label claims supposedly.
Took the words out of my mouth
Google solves a lot of problems (most
Times)
A big reason why they kind of went on the back burner as are most
Companies who are found guilty of spiking or not meeting label claims

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I would never use it as a supplement, just as a dessert bc I heard it tastes amazing. Still too expensive though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would never use it as a supplement, just as a dessert bc I heard it tastes amazing. Still too expensive though.
Agreed, MTS is great for a night time snack/dessert or for baking. But as far using it daily for a protein shake its way too expensive. It is definitely delicious, but the price tag is insane.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MTS is just so sweet to me. It's really good but too sweet to drink daily. I like the profile and it is clean for sure.

Tmac29

Awards
I want to try a really good blueberry protein. BSN has been disappointing me recently. I want a good strawberry too

Animal Whey Strawberry is very, very good. Tastes like actual strawberry, not artificial.

dredmentia

Awards
MTS is just so sweet to me. It's really good but too sweet to drink daily. I like the profile and it is clean for sure.
I'm looking to try something that actually taste good I'm not too worried about the price...but by two sweet do you mean it has some ridiculous ammount of added sugar, or just the way it is flavored it's overwhelming. I'm trying to keep my carbs down so grams and grams of extra sugar would be a deal breaker for me

dredmentia

Awards
Some people seem to hate it but I happen to like Isopure alot..yes...there is better tasting proteins out there but this stuff has 50 grams of protein for about 220 calories...no carbs at all

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try something that actually taste good I'm not too worried about the price...but by two sweet do you mean it has some ridiculous ammount of added sugar, or just the way it is flavored it's overwhelming. I'm trying to keep my carbs down so grams and grams of extra sugar would be a deal breaker for me
No sir, there is added sweetener, but no sugar. Check out the macros on the label, but most of the flavors only have 2-3g of carbs. I don't think its too sweet, but its got a great taste and great flavor. MTS just released their Apple Pie flavor as well. Check out Cookies and Cream if you want some incredible tasting protein though

dredmentia

Awards
I'm looking at MTS red velvet cake right now. Anyone try that ???