Best TASTING Protein Powder - not considering cost....? (Survey-Academic Research!)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
TSIA, title says it all

Just wanted to see what you guys truly like these days.
Only consider Taste. :)

1) Name of Product/Who Makes It
2) Do you use a blender? Or Just Stir/Shake it?

Thank you in advance AM bros!
I appreciate it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultra peptide 2.0 chocolate peanut butter, just shaken

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BSN Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert Protein with almond milk (sugar free) best tasting ever for me
and the super easy to mix with a spoon Nature`s best Isopure but is expensensive

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BSN Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert Protein with almond milk (sugar free) best tasting ever for me
and the super easy to mix with a spoon Nature`s best Isopure but is expensensive
As much as I hate bsn there syntha-6 is so good tasting

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If we're going strictly on a taste to simplicity ratio, it's ntbm's cinnamon bun wtbm for me.

Not so simple. I like ON's casein, 2 scoops in about 8-10oz of almond milk, 2-3 tbsp of PB or almond butter, blend it up, and it's extremely thick protein pudding, DELICIOUS pre bed time meal!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF 2.0 triple chocolate. Shaken with water.

owenz

owenz

Awards
mainstream protein: BSN syntha-6 strawberry. shaker cup, always, very nice and creamy shake. delicious.

2nd option, not a usual fron runner: Dymatize Elite Blueberry muffin... omg.. amazing, tastes like muffin mix batter. also shaker cup made

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
100 percent whey gold standard I've tried loads and its by far the best tasting mixes easily its made by optimum nutrition bsn syntha 6 is good aswell

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone! I'm writing down each and everyone of your responses!
bumped for more

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate flavored Nitrean made by AtLarge Nutrition. Shaken or mixed in a cup with just a spoon and water.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Up Your Mass, Vanilla. Whole milk and in a shaker cup.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanets arnt bad and costs less chocolate Graham crackers is pretty good and most important costs less. If you want to spend though, other all said it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Beverly International Anyone??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Beverly International Anyone??
Their cookies n cream is ridiculously good. In fact their powders are actually so thick you can usually cook with them, like cakes and pancakes and what not.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Not been around the bloc much with protein powders, but ultrapeptide is consistently great stuff, and I like the banana and cookies & cream myofusion.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing how far things have come along. early-mid 90's you had either chocolate, vanilla, or strawbery, and it didn't really matter cuz for some reason they ALL tasted like the same exact flavor anyways....

Space Viking

Awards
These two don't get a whole lot of love around the AM forums, but for best taste:

BSN syntha-6 chocolate flavor
Ctyosport Muscle Milke Cookies n' Cream flavor.

Delicious.

wahwah

Awards
BNRG proto-whey: Choc or Vanilla. water, fork mixed

VeeSix

Awards
I have to say having tried a few brands, my favourite is OptimumNutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein. Just tried it today, and the first shake of sufficient quality that did not irritate my digestion. It tastes rather nice too even with just water.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Not been around the bloc much with protein powders, but ultrapeptide is consistently great stuff, and I like the banana and cookies & cream myofusion.
i may have to try those.

yensid

Awards
im into the weight gain powder now, the thicker the better........sounds weird but if i can eat my shake with a spoon, im happy

dre2day

dre2day

Awards
Muscle Milk Vanilla - Ctyosport - Mixed w/Milk or Water

Shaken.

Sometimes blended..

What ever you do don't get coffee it tasted gross!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk Vanilla - Ctyosport - Mixed w/Milk or Water

Shaken.

Sometimes blended..

What ever you do don't get coffee it tasted gross!
that's interesting.. i liked Mocha Joe from back in the day

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Syntrax Matrix 5.0 Orange cream is really good. Haven't had it in years but it did taste great. The cookies and creme matrix 5.0 isn't bad either. For new stuff I like Myofusion Chocolate Mint. Another good one is ON- Pro Complex Rocky Road, although it mixes thin it tastes great has 30 grams of protein per serving. Great quality stuff.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 - Cinnamon Roll / Lemon Cream Pie...magic bullet + water

RadDawg

Awards
Muscle Milk Naturals, Chocolate
Cold water, hand held blender.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! I'm recording all your choices

desaille

Awards
BSN strawberry

But man, I gotta try all these others, sounds like XF is a cant miss

JerzEjuice

JerzEjuice

Awards
Up your mass chocolate fudge or vanilla blended with milk, love the taste and texture

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Ultra Peptide tastes great, but is the formula good? Sunflower oil??

Ingredients
Protein Blend: (Pure Undenatured Low Temperature Processed Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Fructose, Rice Oligodextrins, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Modified Food Starch, Creatine Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PROnom is the best tasting chocolate on the market imo.

Ultra Peptide 2.0 chocolate mint/LCP and Protean VMS are also good

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Best tasting...hmm

The new Myofusion Elite cookiesNcream is delich, has small little cookie pieces in it

Ronnie COleman cookie wafer or whatever the name is tastes really good too

Syntha6 has a lot of good flavors but, the new peanutbutter cookie dough is real tasty

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Up your mass chocolate fudge or vanilla blended with milk, love the taste and texture
Up your mass Vanilla is one of the best tasting vanilla powders I've ever had. That says a lot because that's something that has been very hard to nail for me.

The cnc is the worst of the bunch and for whatever reason gave me some nasty stomach reactions. I literally thought I developed ibs it was so bad.

The peanut butter cookie was pretty good and so was the choc coconut or whatever it was.

Awesome tasting weight gainer!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Had a sample of ON 100% Gold Standard Whey from the Arnold Classic that was Cinnamon Graham Cracker and was probably the best tasting (and most surprising) flavor of a protein shake I've ever had.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beverly Intl Ultimate Muscle Protein in milk with a shaker.