Best summer GDA 2021???

kiki123

Awards
For several years, every summer I used the Defuse from Evomuse with a lot of success ... I see that it is no longer available anywhere so my question is which GDA is the most suitable to limit the damage after my cutting phase during summer vacation cheat meals ... In order to still enjoy the pleasures of life without feeling guilty as much;)

Suggestions???

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biased opinion but maybe check out Ursa Major and/or Epichaos. 🤷‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SNS Glycophase can be found under $25 .. hard to beat for that price point and works great

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Morphogen morphodrive
Glucosatrol by Ketogenics from @DieselNY is a powerhouse.

these 2 have been able to baseline my blood glucose the quickest after carb meals and refeeds // cheat meals

highly suggest both

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely GlycoPhase in my opinion. Great for fat loss in general and also for damage control from vacation cheat meals. A nice plus is it helps with digestion and I don't feel nearly as bloated after eating carb dense meals.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never tried glycophase but heard good things. Slinmax by performax labs is my fav. Good for recomp and muscle fullness. I'm taking predator right now by chaos and pain. It's good but the fullness and recomp effects are not as pronounced.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For several years, every summer I used the Defuse from Evomuse with a lot of success ... I see that it is no longer available anywhere so my question is which GDA is the most suitable to limit the damage after my cutting phase during summer vacation cheat meals ... In order to still enjoy the pleasures of life without feeling guilty as much;)

Suggestions???
Defuse is not a gda... That said, SNS Glycophase is top tier and my go to (I usually pair it with defuse for my cheat day). Most comprehensive and by a wide margin best priced for what is in it.