Best PUMP pre-workout, stimmed or non-stim

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So basically I'm looking for the pre-workout that gives the craziest, most ridiculous skin splitting pump and vascularity ever. It doesn't matter if it has stims or not because I can always supplement that from another source. Just gimme your favorite straight PUMP product.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs + nitrates + maybe some agmatine ='s g2g.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume. Add a stimulant to it if you need stims. High dosed L-Citrulline, Agmatine, and GMS for some pretty intense pumps.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Out will be the best pump preworkout product available once it's released

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pump only High Volume for me! Pump plus Stims I like 1 scoop Hypermax/1 scoop High Voulme. 2 scoops of hypermax probably would give me a great pump, but I'm way too stim sensitive for 2 scoops.

Max Out looks interesting, but at 300mg caffeine plus other stims, I will prob have to pass on it too since I don't do well with high stim.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume + ArA.

Edit: even tho ArA isn't a pre lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go off the beaten path and suggest AL's Thunderbolt, specifically a pump product...also enjoyed the pump that Epharms pump spray has...

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with the High Volume guys. Today was my first go with HV, and it did not disappoint. CRAZY vascularity

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs CONQU3R.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on ingredient profiles, stims- Core Fury all the way.

Non stim pre-workout, High Volume!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume is the best Ive used. Stack it with a stimmed preWO to take it up a notch.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I'll go off the beaten path and suggest AL's Thunderbolt, specifically a pump product...also enjoyed the pump that Epharms pump spray has...
Thank you for the kind words. I have to say, Thunderbolt definitely does not disappoint in the pump category and increases endurance to boot. Thunderbolt has turned into one of my favorite supplements and it's a joy to train on. I have not tried High Volume personally, but I have heard good things about it as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My old favourite used to be Anabolic Ignite but due to licencing issues had to stop using nitrates.

Olympus Labs Conqu3r has a very solid overall profile.

For just pump focused products, Athletix High Volume.

5g L-Citrulline
1g Agmatine
Added GMS

I don't know anything which can beat this.

Reactions: mw1
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words. I have to say, Thunderbolt definitely does not disappoint in the pump category and increases endurance to boot. Thunderbolt has turned into one of my favorite supplements and it's a joy to train on. I have not tried High Volume personally, but I have heard good things about it as well.
No prob man! Def going to nab another bottle when I'm able to...pump, greater endurance and better intra set recovery were def most noticeable...

CONQU3R and for hardcore users CONQU3R + XGELS.
Ugh! Also need to grab a tub of Conqu3r, another solid preWO entry...so many supps to try, so little time and mula...lol...

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High Volume has been mentioned several times for pump, but I'll say it again just for good measure! High Volume provides three different pathways for pump, giving you the max amount of pump each workout.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
High volume is my favourite, ArA + High volume is insane for pumps

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
noxygen, hemavol, white pump, bodyforge 2.0 are my favorite right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noxygen
High volume
X gels
Hemavol
Agmatine (need 2g to feel it)

**GMS does nothing for me tried it to many times and never got pumps like these.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone compare noxygen to any other supplements in terms of pumps? I have a bottle i'm going to combine with Conquer and Dr jekyll

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone compare noxygen to any other supplements in terms of pumps? I have a bottle i'm going to combine with Conquer and Dr jekyll
Nitrate/glycerine, the pumps are strong with this one, you're going to really like it...it's better than just nitrates alone, imo..

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Noxygen
High volume
X gels
Hemavol
Agmatine (need 2g to feel it)

**GMS does nothing for me tried it to many times and never got pumps like these.
Funny thing HH....GMS did nothing for me either. Bought and tried bulk GMS and nothing. However, I still take it in other pre workouts I have because it's already included in the ingredients along with agmatine and cit mal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing HH....GMS did nothing for me either. Bought and tried bulk GMS and nothing. However, I still take it in other pre workouts I have because it's already included in the ingredients along with agmatine and cit mal.
Yea I bought Analyzed supplants GMS n got nothing. Thought it was me, I guess not lol. I dosed 6g. I mean if it's in the pre tootles lol.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Better than hemavol and white pump I think

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I bought Analyzed supplants GMS n got nothing. Thought it was me, I guess not lol. I dosed 6g. I mean if it's in the pre tootles lol.
How much water you taking with it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much water you taking with it?
About 8-10oz mixed wit pre

And bcaa intra which is about 20oz of water. All I drinks is water so Ik it's not that

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm pretty sure that the main reason for high volume being the most popular and so effective is because of the Micronized Glycerol Monostearate that is in it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm pretty sure that the main reason for high volume being the most popular and so effective is because of the Micronized Glycerol Monostearate that is in it.
It has 5g L-citrulline.
that alone would be enough to stimulate pumps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah I don't think so

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has 5g L-citrulline.
that alone would be enough to stimulate pumps
5g L-Citrulline is what caught my eye when it was released.

I have seen high doses products but nothing that matches this. Citrulline is expensive.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5g L-Citrulline is what caught my eye when it was released.

I have seen high doses products but nothing that matches this. Citrulline is expensive.
5g L-Citrulline (equivalent to 10 grams of Citrulline Malate) is certainly a highlight of the product, but L-Citrulline combined with the rest of the ingredients in High Volume is what makes it such an effective product

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
ArA is good for pump, so is GMS, Nitrates, GPLC, and Agmatine.

Find products that contain these ingredients. XF Vengeance, Hemavol, KNO3, etc.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
dbol + lots of carbs

jk

I would do

Katana
or
High Volume

throw in ArA or Follidrone/MyoSynergy. and some nitrates your gtg.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Wasn't Citrulline Malate made because the added malate helped it "absorbed" better than l-citrulline alone? Wasn't that one of the original arguments of using 2:1 or even 1:1 Citrulline malate over L-citrulline?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol: All the top NO boosting and plasma volumizing ingredients at respectable dosages and tastes great.. hard to beat IMO.

Mike

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't Citrulline Malate made because the added malate helped it "absorbed" better than l-citrulline alone? Wasn't that one of the original arguments of using 2:1 or even 1:1 Citrulline malate over L-citrulline?
No, Originally citrulline malate was a patented bonded ingredient called Stimol. It was citrulline bonded to malic acid. L-citrulline and L-malate began to be blended together and sold that way as an attempt to use Stimols research. There is no enhanced absorption with adding l-malate.Also, nothing is needed to help citrulline absorb. It is readily absorbed on it's own just finehttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291275/ Don't forget this product also contains a full gram of Agmatine as well as GMS. Plenty of pumps to go around :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to buy another tub. Haven't used it for a while now. Seeing all this talk is making me miss it lol.

Right now I'm using NOxygen. Good stuff too