Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah white heat is some powerful stuff for sure. 400mg of caffeine, amp, y=intense.
That might be why I like White Heat before cardio

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try VPX White Heat and let me know how it works:yikes:.
Not to long ago I used VPX for about 75 percent of my supplements ( protein, pow, fat burner etc) I had a question about one of they're product, I ask on there forum, sent emails to 3 different addresses on there web page and never did get an answer, I was looking for the answer on the web, stumbled on to a forum called " Anabolic Minds" and have never looked back. Great place, great people, good information, and. A fun place to hang.....thanks for. Having me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i looked at it when it 1st came out, i had forgotten about it....around 10 years ago i tried redline[when it still came in the aluminum can]that stuff was fantastic. when they switched to plastic it suddenly became much weaker, without change on label, lol.

btw shotgun was my favorite pre for several years until they messed that one up...vps seems to be good at screwing up a good thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i looked at it when it 1st came out, i had forgotten about it....around 10 years ago i tried redline[when it still came in the aluminum can]that stuff was fantastic. when they switched to plastic it suddenly became much weaker, without change on label, lol.

btw shotgun was my favorite pre for several years until they messed that one up...vps seems to be good at screwing up a good thing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know some of these big companies work so hard to advertise to new customers, spending thousands of dollars, but won't answer one email to keep one they already have. I know I am new to this rep game, but my goal as a rep for Menace Nutrition is to help find new customers, take care of those who need help or have questions and take care of any problems or concerns that arise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know some of these big companies work so hard to advertise to new customers, spending thousands of dollars, but won't answer one email to keep one they already have. I know I am new to this rep game, but my goal as a rep for Menace Nutrition is to help find new customers, take care of those who need help or have questions and take care of any problems or concerns that arise.
the company's that have reps on forums care, those are my primary concerns as a rep.

that is a good philosophy to have, good on you!!!

jaces

jaces

Awards
No. It's a vasodilator in skeletal muscle, it's a vasoconstrictor in brain tissue
But smooth muscle isnt different in the brain compared to skeletal muscle? So how can this be? And yes I know it activates no production but this depends on to many variables?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for something stim heavy. Redline used to be awesome. Stuff I've tried that doesn't do anything to me is like: jackd, noxplode (the new one), aminolift from usp labs was actually pretty good so was their pre cre. Whatever the vitamin shoppe brand one is also is junk. I dunno. Desperately trying to find something. High caffeine seems to work pretty well for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm looking for something stim heavy. Redline used to be awesome. Stuff I've tried that doesn't do anything to me is like: jackd, noxplode (the new one), aminolift from usp labs was actually pretty good so was their pre cre. Whatever the vitamin shoppe brand one is also is junk. I dunno. Desperately trying to find something. High caffeine seems to work pretty well for me.
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-stimul8.html

Well reviewed high stim effect pre.

There comes a point stims in standard amounts wont cut it though, then you need a stim break or you can be a rebel and add in extra.

Stack with a fatburner, add bulk caffeine, or stack with ephedrine.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good advice and things I have considered. I've thought of making my own. Since typically you can order the individual ingredients and dose to taste.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Or throw some adrenosurge to get that stim tolerance down and keep on stimming up!
This too!
Adrenosurge is good stuff
Helping me sleep well even with my afternoon stims and workout

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STIMUL8 reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/236087-stimul8-40-servings.html

Great product and all you need is 1 scoop.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-stimul8.html

Well reviewed high stim effect pre.

There comes a point stims in standard amounts wont cut it though, then you need a stim break or you can be a rebel and add in extra.

Stack with a fatburner, add bulk caffeine, or stack with ephedrine.
STIMUL8+ephedine=HARDCORE

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just reading up on stimul8. Lots of warnings in bold.... That's a good sign. I'll be ordering it soon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You may want to look into Driven by Menace Nutrition, it was created for the Stim Junkie like yourself. Right now you can get 30% off with the code below!

drivenfront (800x800).jpg

drivenback (800x800).jpg

khwaj

Awards
is labelling correct?
Driven Stim Complex is 550mg and caffeine is listed 2nd on list for 375mg

jaces

jaces

Awards
I would say condense(double serving) superpump max and nano vapor are the best pump products ive used ,,, ao supplement sa's hellfire(double serving) and jack3d(double serving) are the best stim products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is labelling correct?
Driven Stim Complex is 550mg and caffeine is listed 2nd on list for 375mg
There is a label problem (order listed) that should be taken care of by now. The picture were pre-production media photos

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There is a label problem (order listed) that should be taken care of by now. The picture were pre-production media photos
Post up the new one

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't see a difference from the one on brightmayhem.com

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see a difference from the one on brightmayhem.com
That is were I got it from. I will work on a pic of a "New and Improved Label"

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Do you know if the current product being shipped out for the logs are the old label or a new one?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you know if the current product being shipped out for the logs are the old label or a new one?
I do not. I just sent an email but don't know if I will hear back today (Sunday) I will post as soon as I do. Thank you all for your concerns.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys like in a pre? Stim, Pump, Focus? All of the above?
stim....i am getting older and the doms are more severe, add to that the normal joint aches and pains from many years of sports and lifting, plus a busy work schedule that can be tiring.....

i get a pump pretty easily when i lift regularly, and focus usually isn't an issue-i know what i am there for.....

what i need is the high energy of a stim to get me to the gym feeling like i want to throw around a few tons, once i am in the gym throwing weights i am solid!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
stim....i am getting older and the doms are more severe, add to that the normal joint aches and pains from many years of sports and lifting, plus a busy work schedule that can be tiring.....

i get a pump pretty easily when i lift regularly, and focus usually isn't an issue-i know what i am there for.....

what i need is the high energy of a stim to get me to the gym feeling like i want to throw around a few tons, once i am in the gym throwing weights i am solid!!!
Just to add to this, it should be a clean stim.

I've found and it has been backed up by research (on my phone so I'll get this later) that adding twice the amount of theanine to caffeine alleviates alot of the negative (jitters) effects of caffeine thus promoting a very nice energized feel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to add to this, it should be a clean stim.

I've found and it has been backed up by research (on my phone so I'll get this later) that adding twice the amount of theanine to caffeine alleviates alot of the negative (jitters) effects of caffeine thus promoting a very nice energized feel.
SOUNDS GOOD....but i am no fan of research,.... i need to see for myself..... if you are correct AND twice the amount of theanine has been added to your companys driven pre-workout, then i will be testing this out soon as i have a jug coming soon.

i have been burned too many times by research and studies, 'this has lots of research and studies behind it so it should be great'...and it bombed!!!

then i find something that works good and the science nerds tell me it's placebo, lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys you want to know the best pre workout, well according to this external source review CONQU3R DemiGod Edition earned 5 stars! Check it out and compare the ratings to other favorites! BOOM!!!!

http://suppwiththat.com/conqu3r-demigod-edition.html

Check the profile too! Awesomeness!

Oh and it goes on sale at Nutraplanet tonight!!!!

bigal666

Awards
Hey guys need help I'm a caffeine junkie at 50 yrs old can't seem to find a prewk since craze that gives me focus and jolt at same time any suggestions

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I went all stim free because of the higher amount of amentoflavone.

yum... strength gains come at me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

bigal666

Awards
I tried stim free just don't cut it for me to much coffee through course of my day