Best pre workout nowadays?

parsovl

Awards
There are tons of good pre-workouts on the way including the new CONQU3R which will also offer a stim free version. Another one to lookout for is high volume by PES
I have to agree CONQUR3R is a good choice. I only tryed a one sample pack and it was most agreeable in many ways! In fact it is on my to do list at some point. I plan on running a full course/tub to get a better overall experience of the product and a solid opinion. Maybe i'll log not sure? But I will say you won't go far wrong with OL products all are in my opinion of a high standard and they have never let me down yet! Check out nutriverse for very resonable price's ect. (if I'm allowed to say that??)

parsovl

Awards
STIMUL8, all the way.

Combustion is a nice stim pre too. I like mixing the two...
I am currently waiting to start a log on ignite2 & BCAA Also by finaflex. Can't wait! Keep an eye out.....

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Orig Hyde was amazin...new version not close
There's Mr.Hyde and Hyde v2. V2 is Great, and Mr.Hyde I heard is not as good. Strangely you have to search for v2, it's not as available as Mr.Hyde

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SpeedX3 by lecheek is decent IMO, as is Stimul8. Ultimate Orange.Juiced is designed to be better then both. Nutri Verse has it. Can't go wrong with any of them.
http://www.nutriverse.com/

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can find Ultimate Orange that is
Ultimate Orange.Juiced is at NutriVerse and TGB Supplements ;)

I also was a fan of Angel Dust the original by BSL, but that is not around.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine

The only one that has given me actual focus. The first stim pre-workout I bought in 5 years :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
There are definitely some fantastic pre-workout options out there right now. Some are:

Performax Labs Hypermax - Fantastic stimulant complex with AMP citrate, caffeine, Alpha-Y, and others. 40 servings provide significant value for the price. The pump complex with Agamtine and GMS, along with Beta-alanine for overall performance.

Olympus Labs Conqu3r - This is another great product and very well dosed.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, white flood reborn or stimino by controlled labs are both amazing options. also a very good price for 30 real workouts
Yeah price per serving reborn is really hard to beat.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lehn20

Awards
Hypermax or Myokem Nitramine is what I use now.
Just got Max Out to try also, which felt pretty good. Only ran it twice.

Still have 2 new tubs of Craze sitting around for epic workouts lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lost of options.

Heavy stim----
*stimul8
*mr hyde
*Stimulant X

All around------
*Super Size
*LitUp
*SuperPump
*Anadrualic State
*RPM
*origin

Stim Free-----
*Ultra Reps
*White Pump
*Ultima

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
lost of options.

Heavy stim----
*stimul8
*mr hyde
*Stimulant X

All around------
*Super Size
*LitUp
*SuperPump
*Anadrualic State
*RPM
*origin

Stim Free-----
*Ultra Reps
*White Pump
*Ultima
Now those are some blasts from the past! Used to love Lit Up and RPM.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax or Myokem Nitramine is what I use now.
Just got Max Out to try also, which felt pretty good. Only ran it twice.

Still have 2 new tubs of Craze sitting around for epic workouts lol
Thanks for the Hypermax love. Nitramine is very solid also.

NICE on that craze FYI. Patience has paid off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The New CONQU3R will be out next week and is going to be even better. Look out for the bad as introduction sale in the company promotions thread!

A date has been set and finalized for the MASSIVE Intro Sale with Nutraplanet which will premiere VITAL1TY (Vital Anabolic Ammunition) and our new pre-workouts (CONQU3R Demigod Edition and CONQU3R Stim Free). I can confirm that the intro prices on CONQU3R DGE and CONQU3R DGE Stim Free will be $28.99 which is an amazing value considering the labels these both carry and the price on VITAL1TY will be an all low probably never again seen $14.99 per unit.

Yes, CONQU3R is back, and better than ever with all new flavors!

Now more news, It's been confirmed that at least 2 of our retailers will be running Black Friday Sales (Nutraplanet being one, and Nutriverse being the other). I'm guessing the prices from both will be again, the best prices you will see in a while since Black Friday IS usually the biggest sales time of the year.

We will let the company's running the Black Friday Sales tell you more.

So to all those who have been waiting on the release to buy or for your promo tubs, the time is almost here! NOVEMBER 7th is when it will all go DOWN!

Check the bad ass Profile! Conquer DEMIGOD edition Stimmed version

CONQU3R Demigon Non Stim Version!

And Vitality!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The New CONQU3R will be out next week and is going to be even better. Look out for the bad as introduction sale in the company promotions thread! A date has been set and finalized for the MASSIVE Intro Sale with Nutraplanet which will premiere VITAL1TY (Vital Anabolic Ammunition) and our new pre-workouts (CONQU3R Demigod Edition and CONQU3R Stim Free). I can confirm that the intro prices on CONQU3R DGE and CONQU3R DGE Stim Free will be $28.99 which is an amazing value considering the labels these both carry and the price on VITAL1TY will be an all low probably never again seen $14.99 per unit. Yes, CONQU3R is back, and better than ever with all new flavors! Now more news, It's been confirmed that at least 2 of our retailers will be running Black Friday Sales (Nutraplanet being one, and Nutriverse being the other). I'm guessing the prices from both will be again, the best prices you will see in a while since Black Friday IS usually the biggest sales time of the year. We will let the company's running the Black Friday Sales tell you more. So to all those who have been waiting on the release to buy or for your promo tubs, the time is almost here! NOVEMBER 7th is when it will all go DOWN! Check the bad ass Profile! Conquer DEMIGOD edition Stimmed version CONQU3R Demigon Non Stim Version! And Vitality!
I've been trying to get a sample of conqu3r for a long time. Hopefully one day I will get a chance to try it! :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been trying to get a sample of conqu3r for a long time. Hopefully one day I will get a chance to try it! :)
Passive/aggressive request?

Someone hook my boy up!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Ans Performance Ritual

Love it, not stim heavy and lasts long enough and with enough kick to keep things going.

Really helping with the workouts whilst running pct.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of stims, but Swag Shot by Celtic labs was damn good. Nice smooth energy, no crash which was very nice.

Recently I have been getting intrigued on pump based products for preworkout..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The New CONQU3R will be out next week and is going to be even better. Look out for the bad as introduction sale in the company promotions thread!

A date has been set and finalized for the MASSIVE Intro Sale with Nutraplanet which will premiere VITAL1TY (Vital Anabolic Ammunition) and our new pre-workouts (CONQU3R Demigod Edition and CONQU3R Stim Free). I can confirm that the intro prices on CONQU3R DGE and CONQU3R DGE Stim Free will be $28.99 which is an amazing value considering the labels these both carry and the price on VITAL1TY will be an all low probably never again seen $14.99 per unit.

Yes, CONQU3R is back, and better than ever with all new flavors!

Now more news, It's been confirmed that at least 2 of our retailers will be running Black Friday Sales (Nutraplanet being one, and Nutriverse being the other). I'm guessing the prices from both will be again, the best prices you will see in a while since Black Friday IS usually the biggest sales time of the year.

We will let the company's running the Black Friday Sales tell you more.

So to all those who have been waiting on the release to buy or for your promo tubs, the time is almost here! NOVEMBER 7th is when it will all go DOWN!

Check the bad ass Profile! Conquer DEMIGOD edition Stimmed version

CONQU3R Demigon Non Stim Version!

And Vitality!
How much does Vitality usually run? I like the good does of PS in it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much does Vitality usually run? I like the good does of PS in it.
Map will be $19.99 after the intro sale, still a great deal IMO, considering it's 30 servings.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Map will be $19.99 after the intro sale, still a great deal IMO, considering it's 30 servings.
Thanks, yeah thats still definitely a good deal. I asked because I am all stocked on my PS for a couple more months so I will be missing out on the sale. But, I may switch to this instead as a staple.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Nitramine
And some days I take
Permaswole

james117

Awards
Rich piana has a pre workout out with the best ingredients and the right amounts. From what I've heard it's geared towards cellular swelling and enhanced recovery between sets and long term after the workout. Give it some time so we can see some reviews on it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rich piana has a pre workout out with the best ingredients and the right amounts. From what I've heard it's geared towards cellular swelling and enhanced recovery between sets and long term after the workout. Give it some time so we can see some reviews on it.

What are you selling?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Drinking Conqu3r for the first time right now, looking forward to a good work out.

james117

Awards
Only going off the reviews I've read which are few then I saw a run down on the product on YouTube. They went through all the ingredients and amounts and sounds good. Not really stimulant based. Some of the stuff in it would help pull water into the muscle which is why I reckon it's probably geared towards cell swelling. That's good for a pump isn't it? Price wise it's expensive ($65!) which is why I'm waiting for more reviews before I spend.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will gladly put high volume up against any product ITT for pumps. We are talking 2g arginine nitrate, 4g of pure L-citrulline (not citrulline malate), 1g agmatine, a high potency and novel glycerol, high dosed rutaecarpine, and high dosed amentoflavone.

I wouldn't even know what to add to this formula if I had the chance to add something

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will gladly put high volume up against any product ITT for pumps. We are talking 2g arginine nitrate, 4g of pure L-citrulline (not citrulline malate), 1g agmatine, a high potency and novel glycerol, high dosed rutaecarpine, and high dosed amentoflavone. I wouldn't even know what to add to this formula if I had the chance to add something
Seriously nothing needs to be added.

I know I'm a rep and most think I'm just pimping High Volume but the pumps I felt yesterday during my shoulder/chest session were insane.

Today is back and we will see if I notice them again.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice to hear all this great high volume feedback. Thank you all and glad to hear you are enjoying it so much!

Can't wait! I ordered mine that day the email went out.
I don't think we will ever see the day enhanced misses an insider deal! :D

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I havent used most of these pre workouts besides stimul8..which is better than any that I've tried

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice to hear all this great high volume feedback. Thank you all and glad to hear you are enjoying it so much!

I don't think we will ever see the day enhanced misses an insider deal! :D
Lol, you're right about that! My pantry is full of supplements, organized by expiration dates. Lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
High volume is legit. Seriously. Like wow

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What did you train?
Chest and back.

I was doing stretch pushups and my chest blew up like crazy. Insane pumps. Then after one arm BB rows my lats were on fire.

Stuff is legit thats for sure

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and back. I was doing stretch pushups and my chest blew up like crazy. But insane pumps. Then after one arm BB rows my lats were on fire. Stuff is legit thats for sure
Awesome to hear :D.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just use straight dmaa I find it pretty mild but good. I've tried many free samples like finaflex stimul8 that I find to strong. The most intense was one called angel dust. I'm getting ready to switch to a fat burner that has good stim properties called thermo bombs. Its the best I've tried free sample wise. There is another good one I really liked called maxx out

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just use straight dmaa I find it pretty mild but good. I've tried many free samples like finaflex stimul8 that I find to strong. The most intense was one called angel dust. I'm getting ready to switch to a fat burner that has good stim properties called thermo bombs. Its the best I've tried free sample wise. There is another good one I really liked called maxx out
Angel Dust original was one of the best products ever IMO..it was great.

Seems like alot of guys here want the "pump" out of their preworkout..maybe I misunderstood..when I get a preworkout, I want performance. I want to train harder, longer and stronger and have an energy and focus boost. A pump that is too extreme or a spike in blood pressure is not a good thing in terms or performance.

Did this thread mean to identify the best preworkout for pumps?? And temporary size gains??

jaces

jaces

Awards
For me the best pre is food and a litre of water :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and back.

I was doing stretch pushups and my chest blew up like crazy. Insane pumps. Then after one arm BB rows my lats were on fire.

Stuff is legit thats for sure
Glad to hear it man. Thanks for sharing. :)