Unanswered Best natural anabolics

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s definitely way more out there than Epi and Laxo....
I’m confused because that is the OP and he definitely replied to other responses mentioning other ingredients then comes up with that? Just confused where it came from.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im gonna go with Vector. Because it feels like CEL just copied them. That and im getting 25% off.
This subject has been beat to death. Anabolic Effect is a 7 ingredient product containing 4 licensed branded ingredients and 2 x the dosage of Korean Mistletoe. So out of 7 ingredients, 3 are common ingredients and 1 is double the dosage. Compare the similarities to the number of shared ingredients in pump products, pre-workouts, fat burners, etc. haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not trying to hijack the OP thread but would Anabolic Effect be a good lean bulk sup for
an older guy like me....55. I think every year I lose a few pounds of muscle due to age and level of training.
Still about 220 but looking smaller sadly. Also what would stack with AE to help?
Anabolic Effect would be a great supplement for you to try based on what you're describing.
I would suggest stacking it with M-Test for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'm going to try AE. I am going to order up a test booster as well, maybe viron or M-test at least to have on hand.
What is the recommendation with AE......Run 2 Bottles concurrently.....or?
I would suggest M-Test to stack with Anabolic Effect.

Most people are running 2 to 3 bottles.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This subject has been beat to death. Anabolic Effect is a 7 ingredient product containing 4 licensed branded ingredients and 2 x the dosage of Korean Mistletoe. So out of 7 ingredients, 3 are common ingredients and 1 is double the dosage. Compare the similarities to the number of shared ingredients in pump products, pre-workouts, fat burners, etc. haha.
Vector extract processes bro... thats the missing ingredient.

batmanraider9

Awards
I’m confused because that is the OP and he definitely replied to other responses mentioning other ingredients then comes up with that? Just confused where it came from.
So what is there? Besides Epi and Laxo?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What do you mean bro?
imo BLR (and evomuse) extract processes lead the industry. Companies have been trying to make copies of their supplements for years and rarely are they able to come close. However, I have yet to try Anabolic Edge, but will do so once done my Vector lot.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All great recommendations so far. Can’t go wrong with BLR Vector and Follidrone. Being a BLR rep, I can also say that SNS also comes out with quality products. Both great companies with great people working for them.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector is the best supplement i've used until now. Is like a very very light PH, and yes, i know what i say (maybe spiked, i dont know). I have three bottles of AE, in a few months i will see if it is the same level.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one thing that turns me off from anabolic effect is that there's s7 in it. I only say that because i take pre workouts and some of my fav ones have s7 in it already. I did run 2 bottles of AE and was pleased with the strength gains/muscle fullness.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one thing that turns me off from anabolic effect is that there's s7 in it. I only say that because i take pre workouts and some of my fav ones have s7 in it already. I did run 2 bottles of AE and was pleased with the strength gains/muscle fullness.
Do you feel difference between Vaso6 and S7??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That really shouldn't be a turn off though because the average dosing on S7 is 50 mg. and you can easily take 100 mg. of it so it should be stackable with most any other S7 product. The S7 wasn't included just for pumps, it was included for synergy with some of the other ingredients as touched upon in the write up.

I'm glad that you were pleased with it overall.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How no one mentioned x-gels?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the RCE/Ecdy ones and BMP. Anabol 5, MassMax and Myostack are all solid IMO for Ecdy. Recomp on BMP is pretty great. I seem to be able to have more cheat meals on it.

Never got much from Vector, Laxo, Epi. If you are going to use laxo/epi I think the spray Apex makes is the way to go.

Pine pollen tincture seems worth looking into as well. I started that last week and feel and see a difference.
What’s is RCE?

I was looking at Ecdy and particularly MassMax? You think ecdy really works? What do you get from it. That and Laxogenin I thought we’re just hype type products

Thanks

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There’s definitely way more out there than Epi and Laxo....
I’m sure I read somewhere you used MassMax mate? It’s ecdy based, and something that intrigued me... what did you get from it? All hype or worthwhile?

batmanraider9

Awards
Is Major Bulk considered an ecdy supplement? It has Maral Extract 4:1: Rhaponticum Carthamoides

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
imo BLR (and evomuse) extract processes lead the industry. Companies have been trying to make copies of their supplements for years and rarely are they able to come close. However, I have yet to try Anabolic Edge, but will do so once done my Vector lot.
You think most companies are doing the extracting themselves?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the RCE/Ecdy ones and BMP. Anabol 5, MassMax and Myostack are all solid IMO for Ecdy. Recomp on BMP is pretty great. I seem to be able to have more cheat meals on it.

Never got much from Vector, Laxo, Epi. If you are going to use laxo/epi I think the spray Apex makes is the way to go.

Pine pollen tincture seems worth looking into as well. I started that last week and feel and see a difference.
Nutrex Anabol-5 and pine pollen are a solid, not to expensive combo for sure

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been folidrone straight since it came out over 4 years ago and Vector since it came out and i added BMP about a year ago. No plans on stopping. Natty is working well for me..
Bingo

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is BMP available in UK? Any stockists there?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator has BMP in stock.

MyoSynergy is almost finished, yes with specialized extractions that I'm perfecting myself along with some pretty complex, multi-step absorption/bioavailability enhancements.

It's not about just cramming stuff into a capsule anymore.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what about your cardio supplement? Are you working on it or it is gone for good?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

MyoSynergy is almost finished, yes with specialized extractions that I'm perfecting myself along with some pretty complex, multi-step absorption/bioavailability enhancements.

Myo is upgraded version of bmp? hard to track all the stuff your doing, wish you had some kind if blog or instagram?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Myo is upgraded version of bmp? hard to track all the stuff your doing, wish you had some kind if blog or instagram?
I don't think so, I think they're two separate products. I am on my 3rd bottle of BMP now and bought a 4th. It's amazing.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so, I think they're two separate products. I am on my 3rd bottle of BMP now and bought a 4th. It's amazing.
Best you used so far I got a few products trying to use 1 by 1 and see, not mixing but temptation is high

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote

ETA on MyoSynergy? :D New batch of BMP? haha

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried a lot of Evomuse products, some were awesome, some fell short, sometimes the supply was limited.

BMP made up for all that in spades. I will get MyoSynergy soon as it comes out.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried a lot of Evomuse products, some were awesome, some fell short, sometimes the supply was limited.

BMP made up for all that in spades. I will get MyoSynergy soon as it comes out.
How does BMP compare to others? I’m currently on anabolic effect and enjoying it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does BMP compare to others? I’m currently on anabolic effect and enjoying it.
What is your goal? I have no doubt Anabolic Effect will work for some. I didn't see "much" from it, but I did get AMAZING sleep with it. I say this as a complete SNS/CEL fanboy. I am on M-Test (like my 15th bottle) and Epiplex now.

If you are looking to RECOMP, and see results in under 2 WEEKS to where people will be compelled to point it out, BMP is your answer. I have had literally everyone I know make a comment about my recomp/weightloss on this. No lie. I've been on this board over 15 years and have tried everything under the sun (that's not PEDs/Steroids)

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your goal? I have no doubt Anabolic Effect will work for some. I didn't see "much" from it, but I did get AMAZING sleep with it. I say this as a complete SNS/CEL fanboy. I am on M-Test (like my 15th bottle) and Epiplex now.

If you are looking to RECOMP, and see results in under 2 WEEKS to where people will be compelled to point it out, BMP is your answer. I have had literally everyone I know make a comment about my recomp/weightloss on this. No lie. I've been on this board over 15 years and have tried everything under the sun (that's not PEDs/Steroids)
awesome! Yeah I’m trying for a recomp. Losing some fat and dropping a few lbs would be nice.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Is Predator the only EU? have you plans to expand to different distributions?

Kind regards

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super excited to try Myo with my BMP stash.I have been saying for a couple years now that BMP is the only anabolic I ever saw anything from and it trounces other things on the market. I have not tried Anabolic Effect though.

I am glad to see BMP finally starting to get love on the board.

There are very few companies I have bought the same supplements from multiple times, and Evomuse is the top of that list. For fat loss, Matt's stuff is the ONLY company in the modern era that I have bought multiple times. BMP is the only Matt anabolic I got a thing from.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, I don't like coming across like, "BMP - feels like deca!"

It doesn't and I don't want to set that expectation. I think of it like this. A newbie getting newbie gains would probably think BMP does nothing. Then after 4-5 years those gains slow down and you start to really realize that building muscle is hard and slow. You NEED that experience to appreciate BMP.

With that background, you start taking BMP and the gains start coming easier, like 2nd or 3rd year gains again instead of 5th+ year gains. Some people will miss it because they expect it to be roids or to have "feelz". It isn't that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I don't like coming across like, "BMP - feels like deca!"

It doesn't and I don't want to set that expectation. I think of it like this. A newbie getting newbie gains would probably think BMP does nothing. Then after 4-5 years those gains slow down and you start to really realize that building muscle is hard and slow. You NEED that experience to appreciate BMP.

With that background, you start taking BMP and the gains start coming easier, like 2nd or 3rd year gains again instead of 5th+ year gains. Some people will miss it because they expect it to be roids or to have "feelz". It isn't that.
I seriously don't really "feel" anything from BMP, I just take it, wake up and people are pointing out I'm in super shape/recomp/lost a ton of weight. haha. I don't really notice any strength gains, but maybe because it's recomping the chit outta me.