Unanswered Best natural anabolics

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously don't really "feel" anything from BMP, I just take it, wake up and people are pointing out I'm in super shape/recomp/lost a ton of weight. haha. I don't really notice any strength gains, but maybe because it's recomping the chit outta me.
Yeah, a lot of people get noticeable recomp. I do see significant strength gains on it, personally.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously don't really "feel" anything from BMP, I just take it, wake up and people are pointing out I'm in super shape/recomp/lost a ton of weight. haha. I don't really notice any strength gains, but maybe because it's recomping the chit outta me.
I bought a bottle today because of you.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'd rather dip my toes in the water first. :D
Come week 4 you will be thinking, "Oh crap, HIT4ME was right!"

Come back here so I can say, "Told ya so!"

poluvolo

Awards
DURARAVOL RETIBOL just amazing natural anabolic stack from eiselt for power
strength gains stamina

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, what did you think of BMP? Did you end up buying another?
No, I actually used a couple doses and am passing the rest off to someone here. It doesn't agree with me, makes me really tired....

No knock on the product, just me.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
No, I actually used a couple doses and am passing the rest off to someone here. It doesn't agree with me, makes me really tired....

Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me on it. Seems people absolutely love BMP, or it makes them feel extremely fatigued.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Interesting. My first 10 doses gave me brain fog and made me feel out of it for a couple hours, but I stuck it out and now it energizes me instead.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, what did you think of BMP? Did you end up buying another?

Interesting. My first 10 doses gave me brain fog and made me feel out of it for a couple hours, but I stuck it out and now it energizes me instead.

This was bad enough to where I couldn't risk it on my day job, which requires alertness.

tenorguy33

Awards
I had the same fatigue for a few weeks and considered dropping it but glad I stuck it out. The fatigue and brain fog completely went away and the recomp effects with consistent diet and training have been stellar.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP by far, then Vector, Folidrone. I have not tried Cel's version of Vector yet, but it looks promising.
Cel's Anabolic Effect is a really great product, but I was expecting it to be better / allot better compared to Vector. After using a few cans, I would buy whichever one is cheaper.

-RONIN-

Awards
Cel's Anabolic Effect is a really great product, but I was expecting it to be better / allot better compared to Vector. After using a few cans, I would buy whichever one is cheaper.
Same like me. I was expecting the same as you. More quantity of the key ingredients but i had much better results with Vector.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We were very creative with the labeling of Vector.
0 chance they have the same thing.
Also Vector is about 15% less expensive.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See this thread is getting bumped again.

Fwiw I commented after my first run of Anabolic Effect stating I enjoyed it. I have since ran it again and am planning to start again next month. Take that for what you may. :unsure:

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the money creatine and nitrates. Did legs this morning and the pump was massive. Going to stack this with the cordyceps NanO2 and see what happens.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the money creatine and nitrates. Did legs this morning and the pump was massive. Going to stack this with the cordyceps NanO2 and see what happens.
You'll never stop working out with that combo. :LOL:

You are using Creatine Nitrate right? That + Cordyceps + the Rhodiola in NanO2 should be awesome.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll never stop working out with that combo. :LOL:

You are using Creatine Nitrate right? That + Cordyceps + the Rhodiola in NanO2 should be awesome.
Creatine nitrate and added beetroot. Never had that pump feeling like today with legs. This stuff is like dynamite.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another shameless plug

Screenshot_20200215-133944_Chrome.jpg

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
Another shameless plug

View attachment 191048

Have to ask what results you saw from this?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree Epicatechin is great .. over all i love CEL AE .. most complete natural product out there and $ for $ anything out there