Unanswered Best natural anabolics

wizardsz

Awards
trust me I wish.....but European shipping plus my salary doesnt help that much. Hah...well I could tbh....but hopefully I find some promo for Europe somewhere.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About to buy Anabolic Effect....but all this BMP hype also got me double thinking....dont think I can buy the two of them though....what to do....
Go with Anabolic Effect then next time you buy something grab BMP, then you can know which you like better (or best case scenario you just end up liking both then you have multiple good choices in the future).

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jat do you get/notice from such a combo?
Nice recomp gains similar to ostarine if eating relatively good, even on lowish or high calories seems to work well. Feel more full and shapely throughout the day, strength going up consistently, slightly more than normal (when adjusting calories)

Just feels nice to get gains and not get surpressed haha

Perseus49

Awards
Ive ran follidrone several times with great results. Seems to be out of stock everywhere. So gonna use this opportunity to try something new. Anabolic Edge, Vector, or Anafuse. Never used any of them. Plan on picking 1 and running it for 3 months straight. 1. Any thoughts on the different results id see from each? 2. Based on reviews anafuse seems most effective - agree? 3. Anabolic Edge is relatively new so im paranoid about side effects. Thoughts??? Thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive ran follidrone several times with great results. Seems to be out of stock everywhere. So gonna use this opportunity to try something new. Anabolic Edge, Vector, or Anafuse. Never used any of them. Plan on picking 1 and running it for 3 months straight. 1. Any thoughts on the different results id see from each? 2. Based on reviews anafuse seems most effective - agree? 3. Anabolic Edge is relatively new so im paranoid about side effects. Thoughts??? Thank you
There are a ton of logs on Anabolic Effect from very respected members with excellent results.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic Edge is a newer improved version of Vector
Anafuse is nothing like Anabolic Edge / Vector - its an Epicatechin and Laxogenin product.
Anabolic Edge is very popular, but Vector is on sale for 30% off right now at black lion research with code MARCHMAD
I would go with Vector.
A good stack would be Vector or Anabolic Edge with Anafuse.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like vector . I don’t remember ana fuse.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like vector . I don’t remember ana fuse.
I'm an anafuse fan. I used it when it first came out and really liked it. Had good results running two bottles of it back to back. Like said above it's an epi and laxo combined product.

Perseus49

Awards
Ive been getting sidetracked now with all these different options. Since i still cant find follidrone in stock anywhere ive decided to go with a just straight epicatechin supplement. I know of vital alchemy’s epi & OL’s epi. Any other good options?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about kingslayer
Was a favorite of mine. No longer in production and doubt you can find it anywhere. CEL Anabolic Effect uses the same 2g KME dose that was one of the major benefits of KS that is the same as what is seen in some of the positive KME studies.

Ive been getting sidetracked now with all these different options. Since i still cant find follidrone in stock anywhere ive decided to go with a just straight epicatechin supplement. I know of vital alchemy’s epi & OL’s epi. Any other good options?

CEL Epi-plex is probably the best option for a singular Epicatechin product as far as quality and value goes with an open label. The only other alternative to that that jumps out at me would be Apex Alechemy with their transdermal Epicatechin product, but I haven't felt the need to stray from Epi-plex the last several times I've wanted Epicatechin.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AE + Mtest is fuckin awesome, and I am not affiliated or logging or anything like that.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Olympus Labs Test1fy...hefty dose of Anacyclus Pyrethrum works well for me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 pages and this thread still shows "UNANSWERED"? ...
Between Follidron, Vector, Major Bulk, and Anafuse. What are the best natural anabolics in your opinion?
OP was in Sept. 2019
Vector / Follidrone 2.0 / Prolactrone / Viron Stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good ****. Do you have any other input in regards to my initial questions?
Anabolic Effect contains 7 high end active ingredients including all three of the ingredients in Vector, double the dosage of the Korean Mistletoe, AND 4 clinically researched licensed branded ingredients (S7, PrimaVie, ActiGin, AstraGin) so I think that is definitely your best option for best results.

Plus, DPS currently had it on sale for 20% off which makes their cost be 39.96 per unit.

As Resolve said above, Epi-Plex is a great option to stack with Anabolic Effect as well. You can find that at great prices many places. DPS is out of stock but has it in transit to them and their price on it with their sale is 27.16 ea.

In regard to your side effect question, Anabolic Effect and Vector both have Korean Mistletoe, Rehmannaie Raddix, and Eriobotrya Japonica and there are no common side effects typically reported with those ingredients. All the additional ingredients in Anabolic Effect are the clinically researched branded ingredients and there are also no common associated side effects with those.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AE + Mtest is fuckin awesome, and I am not affiliated or logging or anything like that.
Absolutely agree. I love that stack. M-Test is a staple for me and I'm getting ready to start an Anabolic Effect cycle within the next couple days. I meant to start it today, but life had other plans haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presently Vector is listed at 42.99
Use code QUARANTINE for an additional 30% off.
Also we have up NEW 60% Forskolin 19.99
Glycerpump 200g 19.99
Shield and Defend antivirals 24.99
Will have 3 additional new products up within the next week or so.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Vector and Anabolic Effect - At the price Vector is at, its a no brainer, get Vector.
I am not a rep either....

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you mean anabolic effect ? You wrote edge and not sure if that product exists

I can speak for Anabolic effect have ran it twice and both times loved my run and always looking fwd to trying it next time

AE + anafuse would be a good stack or keep it all CEL and do anabolic effect + epi plex

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IS MK-677 natty? I cant figure out if M-677 is a SARM or something else and truly non-suppressive. I
No. It’s is a growth hormone secretagogue. A research chemical.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was a favorite of mine. No longer in production and doubt you can find it anywhere. CEL Anabolic Effect uses the same 2g KME dose that was one of the major benefits of KS that is the same as what is seen in some of the positive KME studies.

CEL Epi-plex is probably the best option for a singular Epicatechin product as far as quality and value goes with an open label. The only other alternative to that that jumps out at me would be Apex Alechemy with their transdermal Epicatechin product, but I haven't felt the need to stray from Epi-plex the last several times I've wanted Epicatechin.
Do you dose Eipi-plex per the label?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel epi-plex is one of the best epicatechin product out there .. dose it pre .. if you are taking other supplement or just your protein shake or amino acid .. include one of the dose with that .. does wonders :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel epi-plex is one of the best epicatechin product out there .. dose it pre .. if you are taking other supplement or just your protein shake or amino acid .. include one of the dose with that .. does wonders :)
What effects do you actually see though?

Vector is making me very hungry. Nice stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What effects do you actually see though?

Vector is making me very hungry. Nice stuff.
Strength & Vascular increase

Vector was good run for me .. great endurance .. but when i tried Anabolic Effect .. think it hit the home run ..better overall gains .. but it has alot more stuff and makes it a complete natural anabolic

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength & Vascular increase

Vector was good run for me .. great endurance .. but when i tried Anabolic Effect .. think it hit the home run ..better overall gains .. but it has alot more stuff and makes it a complete natural anabolic
Nice, I haven't tried it yet, maybe next up. I ran 3 bottles of AE, I think I prefer Vector.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi-plex vs Follidrone? Thoughts?
depends are you looking for epicatehin alone or with something ?

both are good products .. solo -epi and you know the dose go with epiplex .. if dont care how much you are getting and doesnt overlap with other ingridents in your current run then can run folli

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You cannot beat VECTOR at 30% off on our site. QUARANTINE code.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
apex-alchemy has 15$ off Epichaos. This is the only Epicatechin product I would use over Folidrone (which is out of stock everywhere btw).

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed an effect from laxogenin?

Tried it in the past and can’t say it’s effects made me a believer

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone noticed an effect from laxogenin?

Tried it in the past and can’t say it’s effects made me a believer
I’ve tried it couple times alone with no luck

But some pple love the stuff

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine or mk67/peptides7(raises your endogenous gh) pretty simple answer..................................... I would like to try some of these natty anabolics laying around.....but I tried follidrone and laxo from hitech stacked to be honest way better gains when on creatine in terms of strength and muscle size.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Remember Phyto-Testosterone by Primordial Performance? That was a great product. It contained
Testofen (Fenugreek extract standardized for 50% Fenuside) 400mg & 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone 400 mg.
Is anyone making anything similar these days?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember Phyto-Testosterone by Primordial Performance? That was a great product. It contained
Testofen (Fenugreek extract standardized for 50% Fenuside) 400mg & 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Isoflavone 400 mg.
There are some Testofen products out there.
Here's one:

You can also find the Methoxy Flavone.

Have you also checked out Apex-Alchemy's products?
We've got some pretty cool (and popular) stuff:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
There are some Testofen products out there.
Here's one:

You can also find the Methoxy Flavone.

Have you also checked out Apex-Alchemy's products?
We've got some pretty cool (and popular) stuff:

Ah cool.. bookmarking this and taking a look at Apex-Alchemy. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't see Methoxyisoflavone much these days.

We recently released a Fenugreek product but chose to go with Furosap over Testofen because Furosap has some really good studies backing it. And when we had it already in production, an interesting study came out comparing different herbs and testosterone boosting properties and Furosap and KSM-66 outperformed all others.

Here's a link to the study:

Here's an excerpt:
According to the analysis Ashwaganda extract (KSM66*, increase of 15.3%) and specifically Fenugreek seed extract (FUROSAP* increase of 22.7%) were found to to increase testosterone in young men the most reliably.

"Two studies (42, 64) recruited healthy, young (18–30 y) men. A fenugreek seed extract, Furosap® (250 mg daily), supplemented for 12 wk was associated with a significant increase in TT concentrations (22.7%) compared with the placebo group (−2.0%) in young men (n = 40; 18–30 y; mean: 24.02 ± 3.9 y)"

"While in 57 young males, with a mean age of 28 y, an ashwagandha extract (KSM-66®), at a daily dosage of 600 mg for 8 wk, was associated with a significant increase in testosterone concentrations (15.3% increase) compared with the placebo group (2.7% increase) (P < 0.001)"

Here's a link to the Furosap XT thread:

Here's a link to the Furosap XT product and write up:

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

We recently released a Fenugreek product but chose to go with Furosap over Testofen because Furosap has some really good studies backing it. And when we had it already in production, an interesting study came out comparing different herbs and testosterone boosting properties and Furosap and KSM-66 outperformed all others.

Here's an excerpt:
According to the analysis Ashwaganda extract (KSM66*, increase of 15.3%) and specifically Fenugreek seed extract (FUROSAP* increase of 22.7%) were found to to increase testosterone in young men the most reliably.

"Two studies (42, 64) recruited healthy, young (18–30 y) men. A fenugreek seed extract, Furosap® (250 mg daily), supplemented for 12 wk was associated with a significant increase in TT concentrations (22.7%) compared with the placebo group (−2.0%) in young men (n = 40; 18–30 y; mean: 24.02 ± 3.9 y)"

"While in 57 young males, with a mean age of 28 y, an ashwagandha extract (KSM-66®), at a daily dosage of 600 mg for 8 wk, was associated with a significant increase in testosterone concentrations (15.3% increase) compared with the placebo group (2.7% increase) (P < 0.001)"

Looks like a good product, thanks.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here's an excerpt:

Do you sell the Furosap and KSM-66 together?