sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you sell the Furosap and KSM-66 together?
We make both Furosap and KSM-66 as single ingredient products and we do have a special stack deal price for them on the website. Unfortunately, we are out of stock on KSM-66 at the moment but it should be back in within the next 2 weeks.

Here's a link to the stack deal on the site:

Under CEL, we also have M-Test that has KSM-66 in it and it makes for a great stack with Furosap XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 how’s the new natty anabolic coming along
We have several that are coming up.

Optimize-T should hopefully be within the next couple of weeks and then Anabolic XT should be shortly after that.

Then, Recomp 20 and Phosphatidic Acid XT should hit not long after those.

We also have at least 2 natural anabolics planned under CEL. One of those isn't very far out; the other one we are still doing some ingredient testing on so it will likely be a few months.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have several that are coming up.

Optimize-T should hopefully be within the next couple of weeks and then Anabolic XT should be shortly after that.

Then, Recomp 20 and Phosphatidic Acid XT should hit not long after those.

We also have at least 2 natural anabolics planned under CEL. One of those isn't very far out; the other one we are still doing some ingredient testing on so it will likely be a few months.
Has optimize T been having issues coming along? Sourcing or anything, I thought we we up for a label reveal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has optimize T been having issues coming along? Sourcing or anything, I thought we we up for a label reveal
No, it hasn't. Optimize-T will be released within the next couple of weeks. The only thing really pushing it back a little had been keeping existing products in stock where they kept getting pushed in production runs ahead of it and bumping it back. I know that new products are the ones that get talked about the most here, but for us, its the existing products that fun coming out with the new ones so sometimes things get bumped back.

We have labels for probably seriously close to 20 products that haven't been released yet that should be out by the end of the year and we're getting ready to send labels to print for over a dozen more.

As for the label reveal, the reason I never did anything with that as far as discussing the ingredients was that lately I've had some people on here make some smart remarks about delays on new product releases that both really hurt my feelings and irritated me. I like being interactive, discussing products, and helping people. And I'd had a lot of people ask me to tease and discuss new products more but when I did/do, stuff like that started to happen. And it was usually passive aggressive type crap where when I said something about it, they'd backtrack and try to act like they were joking - but to me, its not funny, its my livelihood. I work very hard to try to give people the types of products that they want and really listen to people's input; and I'm the one with the time and money tied up in the raw materials and labels, so absolutely no one wants the new products to come out faster than I do. But basically, I just never made the thread about the reveal or ingredient discussion because I didn't want to deal with anyone being negative in it. I may try to do one later this week or this weekend though bc I do know for sure it should be out soon and then new products should release every couple weeks after that for the rest of the year if all goes as planned.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it hasn't. Optimize-T will be released within the next couple of weeks. The only thing really pushing it back a little had been keeping existing products in stock where they kept getting pushed in production runs ahead of it and bumping it back. I know that new products are the ones that get talked about the most here, but for us, its the existing products that fun coming out with the new ones so sometimes things get bumped back.

We have labels for probably seriously close to 20 products that haven't been released yet that should be out by the end of the year and we're getting ready to send labels to print for over a dozen more.

As for the label reveal, the reason I never did anything with that as far as discussing the ingredients was that lately I've had some people on here make some smart remarks about delays on new product releases that both really hurt my feelings and irritated me. I like being interactive, discussing products, and helping people. And I'd had a lot of people ask me to tease and discuss new products more but when I did/do, stuff like that started to happen. And it was usually passive aggressive type crap where when I said something about it, they'd backtrack and try to act like they were joking - but to me, its not funny, its my livelihood. I work very hard to try to give people the types of products that they want and really listen to people's input; and I'm the one with the time and money tied up in the raw materials and labels, so absolutely no one wants the new products to come out faster than I do. But basically, I just never made the thread about the reveal or ingredient discussion because I didn't want to deal with anyone being negative in it. I may try to do one later this week or this weekend though bc I do know for sure it should be out soon and then new products should release every couple weeks after that for the rest of the year if all goes as planned.
boner

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

awesome, thanks for the reply, looking forward to it.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to throw my 2 cents in, some of the products I enjoy when lean bulking are.

Follidrone 2.0
Epi-plex
Anabolic Effect
Massacr3
BMP

Haven't tried Myosynergy from Evomuse yet but it is something I really want to try.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to throw my 2 cents in, some of the products I enjoy when lean bulking are.

Follidrone 2.0
Epi-plex
Anabolic Effect
Massacr3
BMP

Haven't tried Myosynergy from Evomuse yet but it is something I really want to try.
Great list and similar to mine.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

Follidrone 2.0
Epi-plex
Anabolic Effect
Massacr3
BMP

I endorse myosynergy, I have 2 bottles- about 10 days in I ran into some pain issues and I haven't worked out in over 2 weeks, I have also been taking Brite- in short I look no worse , actually look more vascular than when I started- I hope to begin slowly working out again this week but I am very pleased that I look better after 2 plus weeks of not working out than when I started