Bench pressing in quarantine.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
look good man. how do you plan on working up to that 400 mark? are you going to continue this same pattern? or are we just focusing on 350 for the time being ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
look good man. how do you plan on working up to that 400 mark? are you going to continue this same pattern? or are we just focusing on 350 for the time being ?
350 for now. Then I want to spend the next 2 months trying to get as solid as I can around 215lbs while bringing up my legs size and my deadlift up to 500. Last max deadlift was 450 but that was a while back. During that time bench press will be in maintenance. Then hopefully sometime around September/October I will go back to focus on bench numbers. Nothing is set in stone. I have a habit of changing my mind and goals a little too often

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These are over the past year and a half. 185/205/220

The first was right at the end of the almost 5 years I slacked off in the gym and had a bunch of injuries.

The middle is where I prefer to be.

And now
IMG_3040~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Morning weight 216.5

Sleep was terrible last 2 nights in a row. I don't remember exactly when I fell asleep but woke up at 11:30pm, back to bed at 12:30, woke up at 2am, and just kinda in and out till I had breakfast about 20min ago

Which was 4 eggs and a big handful of spinach cooked in 1tbsp butter, and 2 potato bread hamburger buns. Coffee and half and half.

Joints in my hands and ankles are also very sorry the past few days, especially when waking up. These are old injuries and arthritis from all the years of boxing and wrestling. Lots of broken knuckles, sprained wrists, broken ankles. I also work construction and do painting and power washing so my hands take a beating. Going to start using fish oils again as I haven't at all really this year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only a little longer on the big boy bus and then you can do your beach diet

350 is going up. You may even find if it’s easy enough you take another attemp at 355-360 after you smoke it, but you definitely are on track for 350.

Curcumin is a great anti-inflammatory supp at 500-1,000mg. Good for blood sugar, cardiovascular system, anti-cancer. Just don’t take it near training, but it’s an awesome supplement for health.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only a little longer on the big boy bus and then you can do your beach diet

350 is going up. You may even find if it’s easy enough you take another attemp at 355-360 after you smoke it, but you definitely are on track for 350.

Curcumin is a great anti-inflammatory supp at 500-1,000mg. Good for blood sugar, cardiovascular system, anti-cancer. Just don’t take it near training, but it’s an awesome supplement for health.
I take 500mg of that daily for the past year

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It don't help me, I just take it cus I know what it's supposed to do on paper. I'm also not going to cut after this. Just cleaning up my food choices and eating at maintenance

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just paid 105 for essentially the same thing so good work.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s actually some consistent evidence for boron in reducing inflammation too. It has shown to reduce c-reactive protein & ESR (signs of systemic inflammation) as well as interleukin 6 and IL-1. It also has reduced pain in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There’s actually some consistent evidence for boron in reducing inflammation too. It has shown to reduce c-reactive protein & ESR (signs of systemic inflammation) as well as interleukin 6 and IL-1. It also has reduced pain in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
I've used boron in the past, never noticed much but I was looking for free test boost. Didn't really pay attention to my joints

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Minor set back, woke up at 3am drenched in sweat but freezing. Headache and nauseous. Still kinda sick feeling now, appitate is shot so I'm going to probably do a lot of liquid meals. I'm just going to try to eat really healthy the next few days, I'm going to try to keep calories up but eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and try to rest through it.

Breakfast was a shake, 2 cups milk, 1 cup rolled oats, 10 dates, 1 banana, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 scoop whey.

I'm going to try for a small spinach salad and a baked chicken cutlet next.

Another shake with whey and berries.

And make up whatever calories I need to at dinner.

I figure if I get in 2500+ calories and spend most of the day in bed I will still be in a surplus

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Minor set back, woke up at 3am drenched in sweat but freezing. Headache and nauseous. Still kinda sick feeling now, appitate is shot so I'm going to probably do a lot of liquid meals. I'm just going to try to eat really healthy the next few days, I'm going to try to keep calories up but eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and try to rest through it.

Breakfast was a shake, 2 cups milk, 1 cup rolled oats, 10 dates, 1 banana, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 scoop whey.

I'm going to try for a small spinach salad and a baked chicken cutlet next.

Another shake with whey and berries.

And make up whatever calories I need to at dinner.

I figure if I get in 2500+ calories and spend most of the day in bed I will still be in a surplus
Lol
20200329_172516.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so I think I'm fine, just slept most of the day, only got out of bed to eat and use the bathroom.

Tomorrow I'm going to workout with my friend, he wants to deadlift back and biceps so that's what I'm doing but I'm just kinda going through the motions as I don't want to be burnt out for max day.

Saturday I'm going to hit some moderate weight sets of 3 on bench with a weight I can do for 5 or 6 and then some triceps with my new pully. After that nothing till max out. That's 6 days full rest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still running SD those 6 rest days?
10mg a day to keep it in my system and hopefully not feel shitty. This is the first cycle in my life that I haven't felt great. 1 hour before I max out I'm going to take 20mg and 60-90mg m1a and then no orals for a very long time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also forgot that Dienolone is a 19 nor, that could be another reason I feel shitty and my energy is low, nipple sensitivity is probably that as well. I don't have any caber but I should probably start some b6 and ralox

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also forgot that Dienolone is a 19 nor, that could be another reason I feel shitty and my energy is low, nipple sensitivity is probably that as well. I don't have any caber but I should probably start some b6 and ralox
That sucks . How potent is it compared to actual tren?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That sucks . How potent is it compared to actual tren?
Idk, I'm only like 3 weeks in on a low dose of the transdermal and I started it with superdrol so there's really no way for me to tell as it's my first time doing it. Sd did what it did last time, make me continuously gain weight and strength. For may and June my final decision is to drop orals, drop test to 150, eq 450 and injectable dienolone at 400. That will let me see what dienolone really does. And that will conclude my cycle. So I will have to answer that question in 4-5 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk, I'm only like 3 weeks in on a low dose of the transdermal and I started it with superdrol so there's really no way for me to tell as it's my first time doing it. Sd did what it did last time, make me continuously gain weight and strength. For may and June my final decision is to drop orals, drop test to 150, eq 450 and injectable dienolone at 400. That will let me see what dienolone really does. And that will conclude my cycle. So I will have to answer that question in 4-5 weeks
Not to mention my training will be more twords bodybuilding and I will be doing cardio so I will be able to see what's going on underneath this fat suite

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Morning weight was 216.6
Made a breakfast casserole, cut it into squares for bagel sandwichs.

Eggs, tomato, peppers, spinach and sharp chedder. On a bagel.

My cousin just got some nice 45 day dry aged NY strip steaks. I'm picking up some for dinner tonight. If anyone has some side dish ideas chime in
1587730977795~2.jpeg
1587731054876~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also i noticed that my calories the past 3 days were only about 3500 and the scale is still slightly going up but seems to be leveling off. I've been as heavy as 221 in the evening and 216.6 in the morning. My maintenance calories should be right about 3200 now but because I've done no cardio I will call 3500 my starting calories for next month and slowly increase cardio till I find a good balance to recomp at 215, or attempt to I should say.

Just doing some planning for next month.

7 days till max out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why can't I edit my profile, I can change the avatar but not my stats and lifts???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meal 2 today was my shake with the oats banana and dates ect, but I accidentally got pitted dates and blended them lol
I ran it through a fine strainer to get the pieces out but I lost a lot of oats in the process

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bagels are an excellent carb source for bulking. You can eat a few per day and rack up 700+ calories no issue with them lol. Not even using condiments.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bagels are an excellent carb source for bulking. You can eat a few per day and rack up 700+ calories no issue with them lol. Not even using condiments.
When I wake up in the middle of the night I've been doing pbj on a bagel, sometimes 2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Little update. Bodyweight has been holding steady at 216 in the morning and 220-222 at night.

I believe originally I was 206 or 208 am and 210/211 at night. nipples are still sensitive as hell and a little puffy but nothing serious, no hard lumps, and they shrink back to normal on and off during the day. I've been taking 12.5 mg exemestane in the morning and 300mcg b6 + 300 vitamin e at night for a little help with estrogen and prolactin. While this seems to keep it from getting worse, it's not strong enough to fix it so after Friday I'm going to do a rolox protocol that should knock it out. I just don't wanna mess with my hormones too much more till after I max out.

The stupid thing I do to myself for a little pr on the bench lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
0.25-0.5mg Caber will getcha fixed right up. Lowers prolactin for 5 days.

Will never run 19-Nor’s without it again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
0.25-0.5mg Caber will getcha fixed right up. Lowers prolactin for 5 days.

Will never run 19-Nor’s without it again.
That would normally be my plan but I don't have caber on handn. I've had good luck with rolox and b6. But I could definitely have caber within 5 days if it got worse.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was actually looking for research caber so I could be more flexible with dosing but no luck.

My source has 2mg caps. I gotta dump them, weigh them and divide it. Pain in the ass

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was actually looking for research caber so I could be more flexible with dosing but no luck.

My source has 2mg caps. I gotta dump them, weigh them and divide it. Pain in the ass
2mg?!! Who the actual fuk needs a 400% medical dose at any point? Even 0.25mg is effective for many.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2mg?!! Who the actual fuk needs a 400% medical dose at any point? Even 0.25mg is effective for many.
Exactly lol. 2mg will have you walking around puking on your permanent boner

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just double checked, there 1mg caps, still a pain to open a capsule, weigh and divide by 4. But if I gotta I will

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just double checked, there 1mg caps, still a pain to open a capsule, weigh and divide by 4. But if I gotta I will
Would you be able to empty into 4oz of water maybe and divide by that method?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you be able to empty into 4oz of water maybe and divide by that method?
I've thought about doing that with 20mg cailis for 5mg daily use, same with the caber. My worry is weather or not it will stay stable in water or be dissolved completely for a accurate measure. I know you could probably suspended it in alcohol but I quit drinking so thats off the list

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't do a calorie count today but here's the rundown on what I ate if anyone is interested, sorry I'm running out of stuff to report lol.

Skipped breakfast, had a coffee with half and half.

1. Spinach salad, 5oz chicken breast, 2 servings salad dressing, 1 pack Rahman noodles.

2. 1 scoop whey, 2 bananas, 2 cups milk, cinnamon.

Another coffee

Intra workout had 10gm eaa's and some oj.

Wasn't a real workout, I organized the basement so I had to pick up and move a lot of heavy stuff. Did a couple sets of behind the neck press with a empty barbell and a couple light sets of pushdowns with my pully after altering it to make the wheel glide better.

3. 4 oz chicken, 2 slices Munster, 2 piece of sourdough, lots of veggies, mayo and tortilla chips

4. Corned beef and a fried egg in butter on a bagel with ketchup.

5. I'm making a PBJ on a bagel and putting it in the fridge for before bed

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the vibe in all training logs leading up to a comp or mock meet lol. “Well, did some stretches and mobility, ate some things, slept. Waiting for this weekend.”