Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Btw, the 1/2 ccx2 works out to 250 but I suspected a while back it's a little underdosed. That's why I'm going with that dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing worse then finishing a dirty bulk by getting hurt and stuck in bed all day. Someone bring me a pizza

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to look like Ben Stiller at the end of dodgeball in a few weeks lol

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, its just as stiff and painful as yesterday, woke up every 20min or so last night. Had to reschedule another job today too. I'm pulling the plug for multiple reasons, #1 is worrying about the neck. I'm sure it's nothing to serious but of course I gotta worry. But also, I don't wanna waste a bunch of gear over the next week or 2 just to decide later that I gotta call it quits. I'm dropping everything other then testosterone and I think I'm going to do 1/2 cc 2x week for the next 2 months. Eat healthy, let my body heal up. Once the neck feels good I may experiment with some peptides. So any peptides guys, tell me what you like and why. I know I can maintain my strength as long as my neck gets better fast. I'm tempted to put on a neck brace and do light high rep workouts, like 4x25 on everything but... I don't wanna risk it either. Kinda depressed but il figure it out
Hey brother I’m sorry to hear about the neck injury.
Providing you’re not having shooting pain down your arm, it sounds like a sprain/ strain to me.

How do I know? I’m a chiropractor myself and have seen this story hundreds of times.

This should be an easy fix and I highly suggest seeing a chiropractor certified in Active Release technique.

Don’t go see a medical doctor they’re just going to :
1) tell you to not workout
2) give you ibuprofen in high doses (terrible for your liver / GI
3) give you a pain killer / muscle relaxer - addictive and again- liver / GI stress

Click that link
Punch in your zip code
Find a provider.. call ahead to make sure they accept your insurance if money is an issue

We are open we are essential, especially for things like this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey brother I’m sorry to hear about the neck injury.
Providing you’re not having shooting pain down your arm, it sounds like a sprain/ strain to me.

How do I know? I’m a chiropractor myself and have seen this story hundreds of times.

This should be an easy fix and I highly suggest seeing a chiropractor certified in Active Release technique.

Don’t go see a medical doctor they’re just going to :
1) tell you to not workout
2) give you ibuprofen in high doses (terrible for your liver / GI
3) give you a pain killer / muscle relaxer - addictive and again- liver / GI stress

Click that link
Punch in your zip code
Find a provider.. call ahead to make sure they accept your insurance if money is an issue

We are open we are essential, especially for things like this
So the pain is in my neck, but when it gets bad, the pain travels into my shoulder on the same side of my neck and down my back a bit. It's also a little swollen looking on the side of my neck and trap. That said, it's better today then it was day 1. I was kinda leaning towards pinched nerve but I'm no expert. Because it slowly seems to be getting better I've not made any appointments but chiropractor would be top of the list. The er has never been helpful a single time I've gone for anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if it means anything, it does not hurt when I hang my head, hurts a little when I look left, a little more when I look right and really bad when I look up. But there's always a lingering pain there

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to look like Ben Stiller at the end of dodgeball in a few weeks lol
“Fuckin’ Chuck Norris” *takes a bite of fried chicken*

Sounds like you cricked the neck a bit. Done it a few times. Take some anti-inflammatory for a day or two like extra Curcumin, Vit C, and/or ibuprofen (I only use NSAIDs like ibuprofen for acute injury, which this is) to help get inflammation down. Also take at least 3 walks, at least 10 min, per day - ideally with arms swinging at sides to further move blood around the body. This is the core of Dr. Stuart McGill’s spine rehab, which has worked for me and many others.

If it doesn’t get better or improve in a few days, see a chiro. But I bet money it will continue to improve. Just don’t stay laying down all day - move! More frequent the better.

And forget pizza - make you some steak and eggs!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
“Fuckin’ Chuck Norris” *takes a bite of fried chicken*

Sounds like you cricked the neck a bit. Done it a few times. Take some anti-inflammatory for a day or two like extra Curcumin, Vit C, and/or ibuprofen (I only use NSAIDs like ibuprofen for acute injury, which this is) to help get inflammation down. Also take at least 3 walks, at least 10 min, per day - ideally with arms swinging at sides to further move blood around the body. This is the core of Dr. Stuart McGill’s spine rehab, which has worked for me and many others.

If it doesn’t get better or improve in a few days, see a chiro. But I bet money it will continue to improve. Just don’t stay laying down all day - move! More frequent the better.

And forget pizza - make you some steak and eggs!
I hope so too, and yes I've been trying to move around as much as I can, it actually feels better when I raise my arms overhead.

And I didn't eat a pizza lol. I had eggwhites, 1 yolk and a bagel topped with salsa for breakfast, rice and beans with chicken and vegetables for lunch, I'm still working on getting my food choices back to normal lol.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also if it means anything, it does not hurt when I hang my head, hurts a little when I look left, a little more when I look right and really bad when I look up. But there's always a lingering pain there
Yeah sounds like a pinched nerve for sure
Look for a chiro on that website I sent

Message me if you have any questions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How's the neck mate?
A little better but not great. I can function. Went back to work yesterday for a half day and did a half day today. Alternating hot and cold with light stretching and using tiger balm before work has been a big help past 2 days. I'm going to try to do a light arm workout and see what happens

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, thats a decent injury then!

Chiro might work, definitely found it effective with my back this year, and I'm someone who has not had great success with chiro for other injuries in the past.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn, thats a decent injury then!

Chiro might work, definitely found it effective with my back this year, and I'm someone who has not had great success with chiro for other injuries in the past.
Just because I have so much work I'm behind on, I don't have the time to take another day off. Otherwise Id make a appointment. It's slowly getting better so hopefully it stays that path. If it does start to get worse again il find someone to take over one of the jobs and get some work done on it. It's not crippling like it was the fist day. So fingers crossed

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just because I have so much work I'm behind on, I don't have the time to take another day off. Otherwise Id make a appointment. It's slowly getting better so hopefully it stays that path. If it does start to get worse again il find someone to take over one of the jobs and get some work done on it. It's not crippling like it was the fist day. So fingers crossed
I hear you mate! Took 4 days off when I fucked my back last year, had to work to keep food on the table. Was taking beta blockers, oxy, and pulsing endone to get through the days. But you are porbably better off moving otherwise you might find it more difficult to rehab.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if anyone gives a crap, I'm still slowly getting better in my neck, the pain is traveling more into my shoulder now. Getting some numbness from time to time but over all it's improving as far as pain goes. Day 1, pain was a constant 11-12 on a scale of 1-10, I literally wanted to cry on several occasions. Today it's more like a 5 and it's on and off. I did arms yesterday, just went for a long walk today, and will do legs tomorrow. Going twords more of a bro split with exercises that don't hurt. Diet is starting to clean up. After almost 2 weeks of doing nothing my bodyweight is 214 and I got a little pot belly going on so I'm gonna really focus on getting my crap in order. I also dropped everything gear wise for the past week and did 100mg of test today. Will stay at 100mg every 4 days from now till July while I try to heal up and recomp around 210. At least that's what I'm hoping for but no matter what I'm staying at trt till july

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh ya, I do have a bttl of mk677 that will probably be used at 12.5mg EOD during this time. That would last me 8 weeks and I plan on taking 8+ weeks on trt dose so why not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meal 1. "New diet day 1"
4 whole egg, 1 cup diced vegies, 2 slices cheese, 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp ketchup and salsa, coffee with cream no suger and vitamin's
1589197034493~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meal 2/ pre workout snack

Leftover special. Took a cup of white rice, 1/2 cup of whatever veggies I could find left in the fridge, and some leftover chicken breast diced it all up and made chicken fried rice with a couple eggwhites mixed in, and bttl of water
1589207223580~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Took some measurements to track progress.

Neck, arms and calves are all 17in.

Mid thighs 24in

And sadly my waist is 35 7/8

Bodyweight 213.7

March 1st at 204.9lbs I was

Arms calvs neck 16 7/8

Thigh was 23.5

Waist was 34in.

So I think it's safe to say I didn't really put much muscle on and it was probably 90% fat and water that was responsible for my strength gains lol.

Got a lot of work to do

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the end of this year I'd really like to put a inch on my arms and knock 2-3 in off my waist

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh ya, I do have a bttl of mk677 that will probably be used at 12.5mg EOD during this time. That would last me 8 weeks and I plan on taking 8+ weeks on trt dose so why not
I’ve been fiddling with mk dosing. Currently 12.5 for 5 days on and 2 off. When I take it after my 2 day break I get crippled with lethargy that first day back, every time. How does eod dosing feel?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been fiddling with mk dosing. Currently 12.5 for 5 days on and 2 off. When I take it after my 2 day break I get crippled with lethargy that first day back, every time. How does eod dosing feel?
Honestly, to me it feels like nothing, like I'm not even taking it. But I've seen a couple bloods show it to be almost as effective as 25mg daily. So I figured more bang for your buck.

12.5 or 25

EOD, 5 on 2 off, 8 on 4 off, all seem to have similar results on bloods.

And a while back mike Arnold talked about this, how you dont need it every day " I believe he was advocating 8 on 4 off if I'm not mistaken.

When a guy who sells a product says take less and save your money, then I definitely listen. That's what got me experimenting with it and researching doses

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pre workout- 2 cups black coffee

Intra workout will be 7gm eaa, 7gm creatine, 30gm simple carbs

Post workout will be 2 scoops whey "60gm protein" and water.

Light legs and abs.

Farmer's walks with 70 till grip starts to slip and laying leg raise 3x10. " This is my warm up "

Laying ham curls
Barbell hack squats
Leg ext
All for 3x20

Cable crunch to failure

That's it, starting slow with everything but going to really try to squeeze the crap out of each rep

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean, the goal was to hit a 350 bench, in a very short window at that - not bodybuild. Everyone wants to be diced and strong, but the truth is people who successfully do that are succeeding DESPITE not putting on fat and water - not because of it. They would be yet stronger if they focused on powerlifting and adding leverage and weight.

Now it’s time to heal the neck, clean up your cholesterol and diet, slowly lean out and enjoy some bro training. You are doing everything you need to, it sounds like!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean, the goal was to hit a 350 bench, in a very short window at that - not bodybuild. Everyone wants to be diced and strong, but the truth is people who successfully do that are succeeding DESPITE not putting on fat and water - not because of it. They would be yet stronger if they focused on powerlifting and adding leverage and weight.

Now it’s time to heal the neck, clean up your cholesterol and diet, slowly lean out and enjoy some bro training. You are doing everything you need to, it sounds like!
That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Just finished the workout. Kept the rest short, was almost a cardio workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ground turkey, rice, cheese and salsa buritto bowl and a salad. Gotta figure out how many calories I'm at and see if I'm allowed 1 more meal, fingers crossed lol
1589234188903~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Give or take a few, I'm at 150p. 150c. 100f. 2100cal.

So I got another 700 left still, I forgot how little calories there are in eggwhites, ground turkey and vegetables. I'm actually decently full for only having about 2100 calories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just logging my food.

600 calorie shake from milk, whey and oatmeal

600cal from white rice, ground turkey and vegetables

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So my shoulder hurts bad today, almost like I tore something tho I know I didn't. I've had something like this in the past where a muscle overcompensates for another problem.

Today is supposed to be chest and shoulders. Will approach today's workout with extreme caution.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So my shoulder hurts bad today, almost like I tore something tho I know I didn't. I've had something like this in the past where a muscle overcompensates for another problem.

Today is supposed to be chest and shoulders. Will approach today's workout with extreme caution.
My man go get it fixed up, you’ll be glad you did.

No point in putting your training on pause / light if you can help it

I’ll help you find someone if you need help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My man go get it fixed up, you’ll be glad you did.

No point in putting your training on pause / light if you can help it

I’ll help you find someone if you need help.
It's not about finding someone, it's about me being backed up on jobs and no help so I can't afford a day off for at least 2 weeks.

On that note tho, I did chest and shoulders and really focused on pushing blood and I feel a lot better at the moment.

Flat bench 135 for 3x20 with 30 sec rest

Incline db 35's 3x20

Shoulder press with just the bar 2x15

Rear delt fly type movement 20s for 2x15

Side db raise with 10s to failure.

30sec rest all around the board. Great pump and feels good right now.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm down 5 lbs already lol. I know my water intake has not been as much as normal but I've also not been busting ass a hour in the gym like normal so I don't think I'm dehydrated. I'm assuming the extra glycogen stores have run out and 2800 calories is a lot less then the 4000 I was force feeding. I had my maintenance at 3000, maybe it's a bit higher then that. But I'm going to ride the 2800 a day till the scale stops moving.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4 meals at 600 call each and the extra 400 cal I use for whatever I want, yesterday it was chips and salsa, the day before it was 4 Oreos and a big glass of milk. Mentally this approach is working good. 2400 cal in good health foods and a 400 cal treat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That definitely seems like a decent move if you want to get some fat off. I wouldn’t push more than 3k average if it’s inconvenient to do more and you aren’t trying to stay so fluffy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That definitely seems like a decent move if you want to get some fat off. I wouldn’t push more than 3k average if it’s inconvenient to do more and you aren’t trying to stay so fluffy.
I'm thinking this, I can't lift heavy at the moment, I'm sick of stuffing my face day in and out and I don't need a ripped set of abs but I don't need a gut either. So this is a reasonable amount of food, the short rest high rep sets kinda double as cardio and it's a reprange I have never really used so maybe I can maintain muscle and possibly get a little growth from a new stimulus.

That being said. I feel like I'm noticing a little atrophy in my right delt and right trap. There usually a little bigger on that side but they look balanced now, not the worst problem. If I do loose a little muscle, muscle memory will bring it right back when I'm back to feeling normal. And this "mini cut" could also be a good primer for my next growth phaze.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is anyone interested in helping me put together a cycle for my 45 year old cousin? Or should I start a new thread. I'm making him a cycle out of my stash on top of his current trt. He takes 150mg per week test. 5"11 205lbs. Used test up to 500 in the past and also masteron up to 300. He wants to try tren and I'm talking him out of it. Might give him some mast and dienolone in it's place

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think getting some opinions and suggestions from multiple ppl and showing him might help keep him off the tren

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think getting some opinions and suggestions from multiple ppl and showing him might help keep him off the tren
I don’t have experience with tren but the mere fact that it is neuro toxic and has been show to induce early Alzheimer’s should be enough to stay away.
Unless you’re a competitive BB looking to get on stage there’s no need and you can get plenty of results from other compounds

If he thinks it will help him cut just help him with his diet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t have experience with tren but the mere fact that it is neuro toxic and has been show to induce early Alzheimer’s should be enough to stay away.
Unless you’re a competitive BB looking to get on stage there’s no need and you can get plenty of results from other compounds

If he thinks it will help him cut just help him with his diet
He knows how to diet, probably better then I do, he looks beach ready most of the year. I'm trying to steer him twords dienolone over tren because it's like a mild version of tren, less sides, but he's never heard of dienolone and stubborn. He's basically the never ending recomp. He's also the poster boy for men's physique. Upper body usually looks awesome, weak legs with good calves. Does 1 cycle a year to look his best all summer

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He knows how to diet, probably better then I do, he looks beach ready most of the year. I'm trying to steer him twords dienolone over tren because it's like a mild version of tren, less sides, but he's never heard of dienolone and stubborn. He's basically the never ending recomp. He's also the poster boy for men's physique. Upper body usually looks awesome, weak legs with good calves. Does 1 cycle a year to look his best all summer
Look I’m not good with this bc I’m still yet to run my second ever cycle (was gonna run DMZ but I’m currently sneaking into a gym that may close any day)

My first was tren xtreme by americellular labs in 08
Idk if it was diene or tren but that was the product
Strength thru the roof, dry, lean, full, gaining weight while looking leaner

I mean I don’t blame him but I’m sure there are some DHT compounds that could give him that full dry look he’s looking for . Doesn’t really need the strength if he’s just using it to give that polished look for summer..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look I’m not good with this bc I’m still yet to run my second ever cycle (was gonna run DMZ but I’m currently sneaking into a gym that may close any day)

My first was tren xtreme by americellular labs in 08
Idk if it was diene or tren but that was the product
Strength thru the roof, dry, lean, full, gaining weight while looking leaner

I mean I don’t blame him but I’m sure there are some DHT compounds that could give him that full dry look he’s looking for . Doesn’t really need the strength if he’s just using it to give that polished look for summer..
Tren extreme I believe is neither tren or dienolone, similar but a little weaker then both. 19 nor 4,9 diene 13,7 diene.

Dienolone is estra 4,9 dien or something like that. Now I don't know exactly what all that means, just noting that is slightly different.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same issue at the base of my neck...chiropractor ordered xrays. Come to find out I have bone spurs. I have dealt with this neck issue for years and stress combined with working out inflames that area which presses on that nerve. One year it was so bad I lost 50 percent strength on the left side...took me 6 months just doing single db presses for it took get back to normal. This last time a couple months ago it made my left arm have burning pins needle sensation....continued working out and the chiropractic visits helped and 100 percent for now.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren extreme I believe is neither tren or dienolone, similar but a little weaker then both. 19 nor 4,9 diene 13,7 dione.

Dienolone is estra 4,9 dien or something like that. Now I don't know exactly what all that means, just noting that is slightly different.
Tren xtreme is the prohormone to dienolone, dienedione.