Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tren xtreme is the prohormone to dienolone, dienedione.
Was just going to say this.

Dienelone is what’s responsible for all of the gainz from X-Tren. It’s the target hormone.

Literally Tren-Lite. 80% of the results with a fraction of the sides. Less acne, less rage/paranoia/psychological issues, sweats, insomnia - and I’ve never heard of the dreaded cough with Dienelone, which is a very real possibility on Tren. Big for strength, lean gains, fat burning, vascularity supposedly.

Have him add it onto his TRT, grab a bottle of Caber, done. At 45, crashing lipids with an oral or DHT isn’t ideal. And it sounds like many don’t do as well on orals in their 40s.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was just going to say this.

Dienelone is what’s responsible for all of the gainz from X-Tren. It’s the target hormone.

Literally Tren-Lite. 80% of the results with a fraction of the sides. Less acne, less rage/paranoia/psychological issues, sweats, insomnia - and I’ve never heard of the dreaded cough with Dienelone, which is a very real possibility on Tren. Big for strength, lean gains, fat burning, vascularity supposedly.

Have him add it onto his TRT, grab a bottle of Caber, done. At 45, crashing lipids with an oral or DHT isn’t ideal. And it sounds like many don’t do as well on orals in their 40s.
Will the tren lite crash his lipids?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bodyweight still dropping, 207lbs. It's really hard to see the scale go down so fast but I'm going to stick it out.

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bodyweight still dropping, 207lbs. It's really hard to see the scale go down so fast but I'm going to stick it out.
Remember the initial weight loss of a cut is water and glycogen
Which actually makes you look worse bc you’re not lean yet and now your muscles look flat so they’re not pushing against your skin. Stick it out brotha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Remember the initial weight loss of a cut is water and glycogen
Which actually makes you look worse bc you’re not lean yet and now your muscles look flat so they’re not pushing against your skin. Stick it out brotha
That's exactly what it looks like lolz. I look deflated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You ever hear the saying, when it rains it pours lol. I threw my back out staining a deck today. All I did was go to stand up and boom. Threw it out lol. Tried to do arms anyway and it was a disaster. Only could do rope pressdowns and db curls, everything else I tried hurt. Fyck my life!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not going to just sit around and be a fatass tho. Going to stick to the meal plan and do any exercises that don't hurt. There's at least 1 exercise for each body part I can still do pain free so il probably just pick one exercise each day that's pain free and do it to failure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to get multiple 10-min walks in per day if they aren’t too much for your back. They will make a difference in getting the inflammation out. If 10 is too much start with whatever distance doesn’t aggravate things, even if it’s just to the mailbox and back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need to get multiple 10-min walks in per day if they aren’t too much for your back. They will make a difference in getting the inflammation out. If 10 is too much start with whatever distance doesn’t aggravate things, even if it’s just to the mailbox and back.
I mean I'm still working. I was up and down walking around staining a deck for 5 hours today before I finally called it quits. I try to move as much as possible because once I lay down it's hard to get back up. Alternating cold and heat. Ibuprofen does nothing. I'm not working out either. Changed my mind. Going to bite the bullet and let stuff heal cus one thing after another seems to keep going wrong. Getting old sucks lol

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hyde is spot on with the walking.

It’s not the standing back up that hurt you, it was likely the hours you spent bent over, staining the deck.

Try these extensions
If it’s a disc bulge you’ll feel great afterwards.

If you can manage to get time off work I’d really suggest getting it worked on.. A good chiro can help this and your other issues.

It’s too bad you’re not in Chicago area I’d love to help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hyde is spot on with the walking.

It’s not the standing back up that hurt you, it was likely the hours you spent bent over, staining the deck.

Try these extensions
If it’s a disc bulge you’ll feel great afterwards.

If you can manage to get time off work I’d really suggest getting it worked on.. A good chiro can help this and your other issues.

It’s too bad you’re not in Chicago area I’d love to help
I threw out my back in the first hour of staining the deck, I was kneeling sitting on my feet for most of that hour not bending over at all. Went to get up and threw my back out. Doing this type of work I've found ways to limit bending over as much as possible.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And as mentioned, I'm walking around most of the day at work. Then when I get home I'm walking around. I'm literally walking all day. I don't see how going for extra walks could help when over the course of the day I'm already walking a couple miles. If I wasn't already doing that I absolutely understand how the walks would help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I've mentioned a few times. I have no ability to take time off of work. I'm already a week or so behind schedule. I have stopped taking on new stuff. But it's going to be at least 2 weeks till I can do anything

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And as mentioned, I'm walking around most of the day at work. Then when I get home I'm walking around. I'm literally walking all day. I don't see how going for extra walks could help when over the course of the day I'm already walking a couple miles. If I wasn't already doing that I absolutely understand how the walks would help
My bad I missed this part
And I didn’t realize you were at the point where you can’t take time off at all.

Did you give those extensions a try?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My bad I missed this part
And I didn’t realize you were at the point where you can’t take time off at all.

Did you give those extensions a try?
No but I will tonight, I fell asleep right after dinner last night and didn't wake up till 1am

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just did 10 right now, I couldn't go very far backwards tho. Also if I lay flat on my stomach, I can't lift myself to where my arms are straight and I'm Normally pretty flexible. Not as painful today as the past 2 days but I get these moments where I kinda get stuck and I'm almost afraid to move. Feels like a typical threw out my back feeling but I find it strange how the neck and shoulder pain went away when I threw out my back. Like it's all linked. I do have a friend that is a massage therapist, is there any benifit in seeing her or is a massage pointless right now?

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just did 10 right now, I couldn't go very far backwards tho. Also if I lay flat on my stomach, I can't lift myself to where my arms are straight and I'm Normally pretty flexible. Not as painful today as the past 2 days but I get these moments where I kinda get stuck and I'm almost afraid to move. Feels like a typical threw out my back feeling but I find it strange how the neck and shoulder pain went away when I threw out my back. Like it's all linked. I do have a friend that is a massage therapist, is there any benifit in seeing her or is a massage pointless right now?
A massage may help. It’s worth a shot.
I’d suggest doing those standing back bends 10 every two hours

Try to do ~50/day
You’ll notice you get further back the more reps you do
Avoid excessive bending forward / forward folds, and forward ham stretches

You don’t have any pain down into the back of your hip/ down into your glutes / hams at all?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A massage may help. It’s worth a shot.
I’d suggest doing those standing back bends 10 every two hours

Try to do ~50/day
You’ll notice you get further back the more reps you do
Avoid excessive bending forward / forward folds, and forward ham stretches

You don’t have any pain down into the back of your hip/ down into your glutes / hams at all?
No pain in my glutes, all lower back.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you get up to 50 reps extensions?

Just trying to see if I can help at all from over the computer (not ideal but whatever)
Did 30 last night and 20 so far today. Bout to head to work now. I don't really get too far back when I do them, just a few inches. But this isn't the first time I've thrown out my back, usually takes 3-4 days to go away. Today is day 3 I believe and it's seeming to get better. I don't normally do that standing ext. But In the past I did stuff to stretch it and keep mobile. I'm sure in another day or 2 il feel fine. After I get back to normal I'm probably going to shut down this thread and start a new one when I can get back into working out again. I'm going to throw on my deadlift belt tonight for some back supprt and try some light pulldowns and seated db curls. Not really a workout but I think going through the motions will help me feel better and I can figure out if those exercises feel ok. Going to try to get a massage tonight too

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did 30 last night and 20 so far today. Bout to head to work now. I don't really get too far back when I do them, just a few inches. But this isn't the first time I've thrown out my back, usually takes 3-4 days to go away. Today is day 3 I believe and it's seeming to get better. I don't normally do that standing ext. But In the past I did stuff to stretch it and keep mobile. I'm sure in another day or 2 il feel fine. After I get back to normal I'm probably going to shut down this thread and start a new one when I can get back into working out again. I'm going to throw on my deadlift belt tonight for some back supprt and try some light pulldowns and seated db curls. Not really a workout but I think going through the motions will help me feel better and I can figure out if those exercises feel ok. Going to try to get a massage tonight too
Even if you only get a couple inches that tells me you need to do more to get further

I’d start hitting 50 of those a day, avoid any forward flexion / excessive sitting, then look into McGill big 3
1. Bird dogs
2. Side planks

His third is a modified sit-up but that may flare you up so be careful for now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Woke up today and everything felt back to normal. Went to work and my low back felt tired after a few hours but not painful. Going back to real workouts tonight with some caution to protect my low back but I'm feeling pretty good. Got a lot of work to do. Looking kinda skinny fat at the moment. Going to start a new log to keep myself motivated on June 1st and see how much of a transformation I can make in the month of June to get ready for summer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Woke up today and everything felt back to normal. Went to work and my low back felt tired after a few hours but not painful. Going back to real workouts tonight with some caution to protect my low back but I'm feeling pretty good. Got a lot of work to do. Looking kinda skinny fat at the moment. Going to start a new log to keep myself motivated on June 1st and see how much of a transformation I can make in the month of June to get ready for summer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post the link to the new log when you get it up man. Glad to hear the back is feeling better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just started the new log. Going to put up fat pics in a few min. How do I link, can't figure it out from my phone.

Log is called damage control and is in the anabolics section