Bench pressing in quarantine.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the vibe in all training logs leading up to a comp or mock meet lol. “Well, did some stretches and mobility, ate some things, slept. Waiting for this weekend.”

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the vibe in all training logs leading up to a comp or mock meet lol. “Well, did some stretches and mobility, ate some things, slept. Waiting for this weekend.”
I figured, it's so boring. You should of seen me cleaning up the basement. Every time I had to move something I set up and got in position like it was a real exercise lol. The behind neck presses were to loosen my shoulder up and the pressdowns were to check the pully. But I made everything look like it was part of a real workout.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have 1mg Caber tabs that I use a cutter to split into 0.5mg and they work fine. I have no sides from that dose. So maybe you could empty and divide a cap. Which isn’t really 50/50 but even if the actives are 75/25 distribution you’ll probably be alright. And just taking half a cap per week on same day for example.

You need to keep eating like you’re training daily if you want to keep your weight up.

If you get bored, spend 10 minutes visualizing benching the weights you are going to do. It’s so potent when you visualize seriously it is like actual practice. If you do it right, you will probably feel worn out after or be shaking from adrenaline (like what happens if you imagine fighting with someone).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did some meal prep and shopping so not a problem.

Got 3 protein sources cooked,

Potato rolls, sourdough bread and boxed pastas

Fruit and wallnuts for snacks.

And planning on a McDonald's run this afternoon lol. I need to get out the house at least 1x a day so I don't loose my shyt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did some meal prep and shopping so not a problem.

Got 3 protein sources cooked,

Potato rolls, sourdough bread and boxed pastas

Fruit and wallnuts for snacks.

And planning on a McDonald's run this afternoon lol. I need to get out the house at least 1x a day so I don't loose my shyt
Yesterday was my carb up/refeed day for the week (doing a cyclic keto diet last month) and really had a great time with a bunch of cans of soups, beans, stews and a loaf of fresh French bread. Very easy to eat, lots of delicious flavor and texture diversity, and the soup/gravy lets you soak and house the bread like it’s nothing. Finished the day with a box of hamburger helper chili mac and some Cadbury eggs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just had a coffee mixed with cinnamon and vanilla protein powder, and a bagel with peanut butter and strawberry jam

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday was my carb up/refeed day for the week (doing a cyclic keto diet last month) and really had a great time with a bunch of cans of soups, beans, stews and a loaf of fresh French bread. Very easy to eat, lots of delicious flavor and texture diversity, and the soup/gravy lets you soak and house the bread like it’s nothing. Finished the day with a box of hamburger helper chili mac and some Cadbury eggs
One of my favorite things is getting or making a couple different soups and various grilled cheese with different breads and cheeses. Mix and match all the flavors

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So my next meal I made a big healthy salad with spinach, arugula, red cabbage, shredded carrots, tomatoes and 5oz chicken breast. Then I smothered it with dressing, croutons, shredded cheese and stuffed it in a giant wrap

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also just took my shot of test and eq in the glute and the second I pulled out the needle a big stream of blood flowed out??? Maybe I went through a vain? It was completely painless and as soon as I wiped it off no more came out, just the one initial stream. Weird

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I also just took my shot of test and eq in the glute and the second I pulled out the needle a big stream of blood flowed out??? Maybe I went through a vain? It was completely painless and as soon as I wiped it off no more came out, just the one initial stream. Weird
Yup, just nicked a vein. No worries, wipe it with a swab per usual and on your way.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s happened to me as well. I lived so I guess it’s not too big of a deal

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That happened to me last week. No pain, but I was concerned I lost some oil in the blood flow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That happened to me last week. No pain, but I was concerned I lost some oil in the blood flow
Not gonna see a difference in the longterm. Like being worried about protein powder that gets stuck in the shaker. You’ll never be able to tell a damn bit with or without it lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya it's happened like 2times before. It's just super weird how that first dream of blood leaks out and then no more follows.

Anyway, this dirty bulk is ruining my life, not right now but my future life, idk how the fluck I'm going to be able to swap out these junk meals for chicken breasts rice and string beans next week
IMG_20200427_185002_01.jpeg
IMG_20200120_184237_01.jpeg

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Little update. Bodyweight has been holding steady at 216 in the morning and 220-222 at night.

I believe originally I was 206 or 208 am and 210/211 at night. nipples are still sensitive as hell and a little puffy but nothing serious, no hard lumps, and they shrink back to normal on and off during the day. I've been taking 12.5 mg exemestane in the morning and 300mcg b6 + 300 vitamin e at night for a little help with estrogen and prolactin. While this seems to keep it from getting worse, it's not strong enough to fix it so after Friday I'm going to do a rolox protocol that should knock it out. I just don't wanna mess with my hormones too much more till after I max out.

The stupid thing I do to myself for a little pr on the bench lol.
I got the same issue

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aren't you just on clomid and exemestane?
yeah I’ve had this issue for a long time , lol . I’ve been getting this since age 13 , when I first started noticing hypogonadism symptoms

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah I’ve had this issue for a long time , lol . I’ve been getting this since age 13 , when I first started noticing hypogonadism symptoms
That sucks, when I have that problem from estrogen, 20mg nolvadex EOD knocks it right out. But being on the 19nor it won't work. I'm going to give ralox and b6 a shot for 2 weeks and if that doesn't help then caber.

Did you bring up your situation to your Dr?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By the way, my pizza and chicken wings gave me really bad heartburn so I had to get a mcflurryView attachment 193485
did it work
That sucks, when I have that problem from estrogen, 20mg nolvadex EOD knocks it right out. But being on the 19nor it won't work. I'm going to give ralox and b6 a shot for 2 weeks and if that doesn't help then caber.

Did you bring up your situation to your Dr?
Tried to but he doesn’t really listen
Didn’t know what nolvadex is actually

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I jumped the gun last night cus my nips were itching something super annoying. Took 50mg exem, 100mg ralox and 300mcg b6 ( normally I would say don't do this it will tank estrogen )

But, my estrogen must have been hella high because I woke up with my nips feeling almost normal, horny, my normal morning wood was x2 and would not go away. I had some morning sex and it took till about half way through my shower to go away. I still going to pick pick up some caber just in case but. Wow, night and day difference. I'm going to continue with just ralox and b6 at 50mg/300mcg for 7 days and then reevaluate

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I jumped the gun last night cus my nips were itching something super annoying. Took 50mg exem, 100mg ralox and 300mcg b6 ( normally I would say don't do this it will tank estrogen )

But, my estrogen must have been hella high because I woke up with my nips feeling almost normal, horny, my normal morning wood was x2 and would not go away. I had some morning sex and it took till about half way through my shower to go away. I still going to pick pick up some caber just in case but. Wow, night and day difference. I'm going to continue with just ralox and b6 at 50mg/300mcg for 7 days and then reevaluate
Ever consider vitex ? Pretty sure p5p is more effective than b6 , as well

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just using things I have on hand. Otherwise I'd be using caber. Was a little foolish starting dien without it as I was not worried about sides but I was mistaken.
It should work with the other stuff and caber seems harsh in studies, so if you can avoid it than that's a good thing

Have you ever had high prl in blood work?

I am curious about this because it seems estrogen can be caused by estrogen, prolactin and progesterone. We know how to lower prolactin, but how can we actually lower progesterone? I don't believe there is a pharmaceutical which is targeted at
directly lowering prog

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haven't seen any natural supps which can either

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It should work with the other stuff and caber seems harsh in studies, so if you can avoid it than that's a good thing

Have you ever had high prl in blood work?

I am curious about this because it seems estrogen can be caused by estrogen, prolactin and progesterone. We know how to lower prolactin, but how can we actually lower progesterone? I don't believe there is a pharmaceutical which is targeted at
directly lowering prog
I'm going to look into that stuff after work today, but on a side note I woke up this morning puffy tender nips 100% gone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
haven't seen any natural supps which can either
So apparently, lowering estrogen, and a healthy intake of omega 3 vitamin c and b vitamins should lower progesterone. That's all I could find at a glance, I will look deeper into it tho. I'm sure I can find more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never had dramatically elevated prolactin on bloodwork, just small increase which isint too bad seeing how I generally let estrogen run high. I think in the future I will try to use more natural means to lower estrogen on cycle. I still stand by not using a ai if I don't need to, but this is 2 cycles in a row I had itchy/puffy nips. Looks like as I'm getting older things are treating me different then they did 5 to 10 years ago

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So apparently, lowering estrogen, and a healthy intake of omega 3 vitamin c and b vitamins should lower progesterone. That's all I could find at a glance, I will look deeper into it tho. I'm sure I can find more.
apparently winstrol does lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never had dramatically elevated prolactin on bloodwork, just small increase which isint too bad seeing how I generally let estrogen run high. I think in the future I will try to use more natural means to lower estrogen on cycle. I still stand by not using a ai if I don't need to, but this is 2 cycles in a row I had itchy/puffy nips. Looks like as I'm getting older things are treating me different then they did 5 to 10 years ago
yeah look into P5P and vitex. P5P is just a more effective and bioavailable form of b6 and you don’t have to take as many mg so it isn’t as neurotoxic. I know inhibit p has vitex as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah look into P5P and vitex. P5P is just a more effective and bioavailable form of b6 and you don’t have to take as many mg so it isn’t as neurotoxic. I know inhibit p has vitex as well
I forgot all about inhibit p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Obviously nothing new to report on training, I went for a 20 min bike ride just to get out the house today.
Morning weight was still 216 and I'm 220.2 after my last meal so that seems to be my new bodyweight, it's been pretty constantly 216/220

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I am curious about calcium d glucarate

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously nothing new to report on training, I went for a 20 min bike ride just to get out the house today.
Morning weight was still 216 and I'm 220.2 after my last meal so that seems to be my new bodyweight, it's been pretty constantly 216/220
Sounds like everything is going well

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just because a drug is more potent (ie. requires a lower dose for efficacy) doesnt mean it is less toxic, bud.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just because a drug is more potent (ie. requires a lower dose for efficacy) doesnt mean it is less toxic, bud.
Hey, sorry man. I have read this, but I could be wrong. I guess p5p is more effective for prolactin inhibition, though?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, sorry man. I have read this, but I could be wrong. I guess p5p is more effective for prolactin inhibition, though?
Im honestly unsure if there have been studies done directly comparing the two, so i dont know for sure. I do know b6 has been shown to lower prolactin with similar effect to caber at 100mg 3x a day. You shouldn’t start to get neurotoxic effects from b6 til youre around 1g/d for “a while” (i dont know the exact duration, but i doubt itd be a 1, 2, or 3 day thing). So depending on the cost of p5p vs good ol’ regular b6 i would likely just use the b6.

Also, i wouldnt be taking 300mg b6 a day for no good reason, it should be a targeted therapy at lowering prolactin for a short to moderate period of time.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im honestly unsure if there have been studies done directly comparing the two, so i dont know for sure. I do know b6 has been shown to lower prolactin with similar effect to caber at 100mg 3x a day. You shouldn’t start to get neurotoxic effects from b6 til youre around 1g/d for “a while” (i dont know the exact duration, but i doubt itd be a 1, 2, or 3 day thing). So depending on the cost of p5p vs good ol’ regular b6 i would likely just use the b6.

Also, i wouldnt be taking 300mg b6 a day for no good reason, it should be a targeted therapy at lowering prolactin for a short to moderate period of time.
Awesome to know! Thanks brother. I was reading the same but in reality b6 is b6, lol. And regular old b6 is miles cheaper , hahaha.

Yeah as you can cause an imbalance with the other b vitamins? My prolactin is okay , so I won't be using. Seems like smont should continue his therapy

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
P5P is pretty cheap on places like Swanson. They had a 30% off sale still going the other day so I grabbed more for a few bucks with some support basics like NAC. I can tell you at 40mg per day, it’s not anything at all like Caber by a very long shot. Just some N=1 feedback.

@Smont you benching 350 tomorrow?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm not taking b6 for no reason, it's specifically for the prolactin purpose and will only last as long as needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
P5P is pretty cheap on places like Swanson. They had a 30% off sale still going the other day so I grabbed more for a few bucks with some support basics like NAC. I can tell you at 40mg per day, it’s not anything at all like Caber by a very long shot. Just some N=1 feedback.

@Smont you benching 350 tomorrow?
Yes, I'm trying to see if I can switch it to Saturday cus I have a lot of work tomorrow and Saturday off, but I'm not worried either way.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not taking b6 for no reason, it's specifically for the prolactin purpose and will only last as long as needed.
Definitely wasn’t directed towards you. Just a general statement.