Be Featured In One Of Our Ads - Molecular Nutrition Wants To Make You Famous!!!!

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition Wants To Make You A STAR!!!

So here's the deal. Molecular Nutrition is looking for a photo of you to be featured in an upcoming advertisement. When making this promo I figured being featured in a printed ad and being in magazines was incentive enough to send in a photo but on top of the fame and glory we're going to put together a few supplements to give the chosen models.

[highlight]Conditions

-You Must Have Previously Taken X Factor and have a positive review of it. You will have to prove that you've taken X Factor by sending me the link to your log or review. No future logs or reviews will be accepted. Meaning you can't just put up a good review after you read this and then send it to me :p.

-You must be 18 years or older

-You must send all of your entries to cal62887 [at] gmail.com. I will NOT accept PMs. In this Email you must include the following:

+Your Name and address
+BB.com Handle/Forum Name
+Link to your log
+Photo <- this one is important :D
+A 3-4 sentence tesimonial about your experience with X Factor[/highlight]

By submitting a photo and testimonial, you're agreeing that we can use your photo for our promotion​

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
This a really BAD A$$ op man. Good Luck to all that enter.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
wish i had taken x factor and logged it. great opportunity!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't find my log from last year. :( I have links talking about me using it. I clearly remember too. As I have pictures of them when they were suck together at the start of my cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tossed one in.

Mars1107

is this gonna be on the new reformulated x-factor?

or is that myth even real?haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You could feature me and be like "You dont wanna be like this guy" Then throw in someone else from here and be like "This is what we can do for you" :worried:

UKStrength

You could feature me and be like "You dont wanna be like this guy" Then throw in someone else from here and be like "This is what we can do for you" :worried:
Awww, don't put yourself down mate, we could both be in the lineup! :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Awww, don't put yourself down mate, we could both be in the lineup! :D
lol. In the way I described. :wave2: At 160 I am not built the way I want yet, and I dont have the nice 6 pack I had in the 140s. But this summer doesnt count, I am putting all the effort into next summer to be 180 AFTER I cut :D (will be using my first PH to assist)

I am still big enough to be able to be happy with the looks I get now ^.^ Just not massive like you, my British born brethren.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
is this gonna be on the new reformulated x-factor?

or is that myth even real?haha
The new X Factor... and no it is not a myth :D

There have been a few "delays" in the premier of it... but this one is definitely not a myth.

LMFAO!

lol. In the way I described. :wave2: At 160 I am not built the way I want yet, and I dont have the nice 6 pack I had in the 140s. But this summer doesnt count, I am putting all the effort into next summer to be 180 AFTER I cut :D (will be using my first PH to assist)

I am still big enough to be able to be happy with the looks I get now ^.^ Just not massive like you, my British born brethren.
So whats the first PH going to be?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
The One or 1-Andro RX , every one does Epi or H-drol I prefer to take the less beaten paths.
lmao... H-drol is a very beaten path.

I haven't read much on The One but this board seems to be pushing it pretty hard. I may have to take a look at it and consider it for a later run. After a long debate with myself, I finally set up my first PH cycle. Good luck with your run.

-CAL

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am for 1 excited.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cal, can I do Peak beta pictures?

my abs are coming in well and when my competition happens Id for sure like to take pictures for you guys.

I know the rules not going to hurt to ask though. I have taken X factor for a couple days but had to quit so I dont really qualify for X factor.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Cal, can I do Peak beta pictures?

my abs are coming in well and when my competition happens Id for sure like to take pictures for you guys.

I know the rules not going to hurt to ask though. I have taken X factor for a couple days but had to quit so I dont really qualify for X factor.
Smeton,

this promo is solely for X Factor but I'm Sure MN will be looking for upcoming advertisements for all of our products sooner or later. If I were you, I'd take some photos anyway to include in your log ,and then if anything comes up in terms of marketing for Peak Beta, you'll be one of the first I PM

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What will this new x factor have? I still have 2 bottles of xfactor that is sorta stuck together but doable. The gel looks like the melted together. Any how this looks like a awesome thing for the AD.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
What will this new x factor have? I still have 2 bottles of xfactor that is sorta stuck together but doable. The gel looks like the melted together. Any how this looks like a awesome thing for the AD.
The new formula is a secret but it should be out shortly.

I would move those bottles to a cooler area :nervous:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is to late now. When I got them that is how it came.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
It is to late now. When I got them that is how it came.
If that's how they came, then you may be able to call in and get them replaced with new bottles. Although this depends on the retailer.

It's definitely not too late to move them to a cooler area. If it's only a cap or two then it may not be a big deal.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Aw come on man.. why can't people that are 17 apply? Lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Still looking around.

Everyone who has sent an app. in has been looked at and still may be used. So if you haven't been contacted yet, don't give up.

We do want 2 more solid apps. though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor