Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys pretty sure this was the thread where I asked about using deca for the first time.

Well I didn't use the deca. Just saw the doc and went over bloods.

I'm healthy, he said with these bloods I would have no problem with deca.

600 test e been 15 weeks I'm going to keep going. I have about 15 mls left till cruise.

Test. 1871
Prolactin 1.6
Estro 29
Hematocrit 50.1 said that's rising
Looks really good man keep it going.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Caldwood.

I love superdrol as a kicker. Only have experienced it as an oral though...it must be crazy powerful in oil!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Caldwood.

I love superdrol as a kicker. Only have experienced it as an oral though...it must be crazy powerful in oil!
Best way I can explain it is... just imagine everything oral is but clean and crisp juggernaut style.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm 34 looking into my first pinning cycle of Test E at 600 a week x 12 weeks. My question is, should I just go with a no frills Test E only cycle for my first run, or would stacking in Anavar for 6-8 weeks be a good addition with it being relatively mild. I've run a few different PH cycles including Andros, Hex, DMZ, Msten.

Thanks in advance

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'm 34 looking into my first pinning cycle of Test E at 600 a week x 12 weeks. My question is, should I just go with a no frills Test E only cycle for my first run, or would stacking in Anavar for 6-8 weeks be a good addition with it being relatively mild. I've run a few different PH cycles including Andros, Hex, DMZ, Msten.

Thanks in advance
Definitely go with 600mgs for 12 weeks and enjoy yourself see how your body responds and go from there man. Even stack with your favorite oral as a kickstart for added benefit. Also sure I'm just preaching to the choir but have your ai on hand and pct g2g. Don't use the ai unless you have too. Crashing your E for no reason is useless and actually detrimental to building muscle.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
In a couple weeks ill be goin into pct with clomid and OL super pct for 4 weeks.

My cycle was 12 weeks of LGD and 8 weeks trest.

My question is, is it best to just run those for the 4 weeks straight up or could i add some natty supps from the getgo like ABE, PA, MK677. May not be exactly what id go with but for example

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
In a couple weeks ill be goin into pct with clomid and OL super pct for 4 weeks.

My cycle was 12 weeks of LGD and 8 weeks trest.

My question is, is it best to just run those for the 4 weeks straight up or could i add some natty supps from the getgo like ABE, PA, MK677. May not be exactly what id go with but for example
Yea I always run my natty stuff on and off cycle won't hurt anything as long as it's not suppresive otherwise it's just a waste.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Also if i were to decide to do a cut, maybe keto for the first time, how long after pct should i wait to start that.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Also if i were to decide to do a cut, maybe keto for the first time, how long after pct should i wait to start that.
If it were me personally I would wait until I got my bloods back to baseline. Only because I hate multitasking when it comes to my body.. short attention span and I get forgetful. What would your cut entail just nutrition/natty?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
If it were me personally I would wait until I got my bloods back to baseline. Only because I hate multitasking when it comes to my body.. short attention span and I get forgetful. What would your cut entail just nutrition/natty?
Yea i should have mentioned that. Natty and nutrition yes

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in the second week of my PCT and i'm taking an AI with my clomid&nolva. I've injured a ligament/tendon/bone on the back of my wrist and hand which I think is partly due to the AI. What could I take to remedy this and what could I do to avoid similar injuries in the future?

Ace68440

Awards
1 andro 115 mg Ed and 4 andro 115 mg Ed for 4 weeks has pretty much proven to be a waste of money. What would you recommend doing different if I was to run the same thing again? Higher dose and 6-8 weeks? Also I'm using otc cycle support and inhibit e otc pct. Not big on looking for pharmacy grade pct. This okay? I just don't want gyno!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
1 andro 115 mg Ed and 4 andro 115 mg Ed for 4 weeks has pretty much proven to be a waste of money. What would you recommend doing different if I was to run the same thing again? Higher dose and 6-8 weeks? Also I'm using otc cycle support and inhibit e otc pct. Not big on looking for pharmacy grade pct. This okay? I just don't want gyno!
Everyone on this forum would have told you that tiny cycle would be a waste of money unfortunately.

Consensus on that cycle is 330mg 1/4andro for 8 weeks with CLOMID or NOLVA (personal preference) PCT.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You won't get gyno on that dose, and I honestly think you'll be fine without a SERM for PCT. That's how ineffective those dosages are. Follow the above poster's recommendation for your next cycle.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So I think today is the day I will try trest PWO just once out of curiosity. Question is should I do 50mg or 75mg? I have OL Tr3st so it's 25mg a cap

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I think today is the day I will try trest PWO just once out of curiosity. Question is should I do 50mg or 75mg? I have OL Tr3st so it's 25mg a cap
50 mg about 20 minutes before the gym. Also, make sure you don't use a stimmed pwo today.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
50 mg about 20 minutes before the gym. Also, make sure you don't use a stimmed pwo today.
Got to know I was gonna take 2 scoops of War before heading out guess I won't today thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to know I was gonna take 2 scoops of War before heading out guess I won't today thanks
Best to be safe and assess the CNS stimulation first. A little caffeine wouldn't be troublesome for most, but War has a pretty high stim kick.

Juan21

Awards
Would it be ok to run something like Animal Stak (test booster/ libido) along with 1 andro to combat the lethargy and low sex drive?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to run something like Animal Stak (test booster/ libido) along with 1 andro to combat the lethargy and low sex drive?
You could, but it would be a waste and wouldn't do anything.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey im new to aas quiet franky never used i want to take it to the next level but finiding a legit site is hard and if i ask for help on a forum theres always negative feedback please help looking for legit anavar
Hey man the negative feedback is due to the rules we aren't allowed to souce on here but there are sites designed for sourcing LEGIT stuff best of luck man I wish I could help more

Scrutiny

Awards
Oral Trest Question here -

I've been running Oral Trest for 10 weeks now, started with 90mg/daily of Focused Nutrition's bottle (30mg per cap) and now using 100mg/daily of OL's Tr3st caps.
I'm using this with 3 caps per day of Predator Nutritions 4-AD and Arimidex every second day, until I recently ran out and switched to Estrostrike 2.0.

My question is, I could feel the Trest quite well for 8 or so weeks however now I don't barely feel a thing from it, even when taking 50mg pre workout. Took 75mg pre workout and didn't get much out of it either.
Libido seems to have dropped quite a lot, strength has stagnated (even though diet is fine) and I just look and feel flat coming into every workout. I couldn't figure this out especially while using Trest at the dosages I have - I don't look full or pumped like I did for 3/4 of the cycle.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Trumper

Awards
Oral Trest Question here -

I've been running Oral Trest for 10 weeks now, started with 90mg/daily of Focused Nutrition's bottle (30mg per cap) and now using 100mg/daily of OL's Tr3st caps.
I'm using this with 3 caps per day of Predator Nutritions 4-AD and Arimidex every second day, until I recently ran out and switched to Estrostrike 2.0.

My question is, I could feel the Trest quite well for 8 or so weeks however now I don't barely feel a thing from it, even when taking 50mg pre workout. Took 75mg pre workout and didn't get much out of it either.
Libido seems to have dropped quite a lot, strength has stagnated (even though diet is fine) and I just look and feel flat coming into every workout. I couldn't figure this out especially while using Trest at the dosages I have - I don't look full or pumped like I did for 3/4 of the cycle.

Any ideas/thoughts?
I loved ol tr3st, but it shut me down hard and fast, god knows how your handling it for 8 weeks, think it's time to end cycle bro, your body is telling you it's stopped getting the boost I think.

Trumper

Awards
A question for all experienced PH users past and mainly present please.

What is the fastest acting PH you have taken and how quickly did it kick in, if you know its half life that would be good to know as well.

Ebbentham

Awards
Still searching through posts but I am currently on mandro the giant stack and was wondering if there is any problem with me getting my wife pregnant(health issues for the baby). Thanks!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Still searching through posts but I am currently on mandro the giant stack and was wondering if there is any problem with me getting my wife pregnant(health issues for the baby). Thanks!
You should be good.

Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
Hey man, thanks for actually commenting with useful information. I just have a couple of questions. So I'm coming up on my 3rd cycle with pro-hormones overall, and every cycle I've done has been a cut/recoup cycle, I plan to do my first bulking cycle this time and I'm pretty pumped!!! I saw pretty good results from my 1-Andro and Epiandro cycle which was last cycle, I haven't tried 4-Andro before but I heard it does give great mass/size results!! I wasn't even eating fairly heavy amount of calories on the 1-andro and epiandro cycle and I still had great results. My bottom line question is what would you recommend man for my 1st bulking cycle? I want noticeable results, the most mass/size I can obtain from a cycle WHILST minimizing side effects & minimizing ANY and ALL Gyno risks. Libido, lethargy, idgaf about, Gyno and lactation are all I care about. I've been recommended just Msten alone and some say to just go with 1-andro and 4-andro since my body goals been introduced to the Andros before. If you could.... could you please lay it out like the following??

Main Cycle Supps:
________ for X amount of weeks: ___mg
Etc, etc.

ON CYCLE support:
_________

PCT:
_________

Etc etc etc!! I REALLY appreiciate it. Like I said, I want NOTICEABLE size and gain, maintain my vascularity, and minimize any and all possibility of gunk or lactation risk. Money isn't a factor to me so please list anything you fee would be beneficial for me on this cycle. Also, in a time frame (like 1st week expect this, 2nd week expect this, etc.) what can I expect results to start looking like? What can I expect to feel like such as confidence boost, anger boost, etc? Will the gains be significant enough to have my gf's eyes widen open and grab my arms all day? I'm excited to know. thank you so much bro

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for actually commenting with useful information. I just have a couple of questions. So I'm coming up on my 3rd cycle with pro-hormones overall, and every cycle I've done has been a cut/recoup cycle, I plan to do my first bulking cycle this time and I'm pretty pumped!!! I saw pretty good results from my 1-Andro and Epiandro cycle which was last cycle, I haven't tried 4-Andro before but I heard it does give great mass/size results!! I wasn't even eating fairly heavy amount of calories on the 1-andro and epiandro cycle and I still had great results. My bottom line question is what would you recommend man for my 1st bulking cycle? I want noticeable results, the most mass/size I can obtain from a cycle WHILST minimizing side effects & minimizing ANY and ALL Gyno risks. Libido, lethargy, idgaf about, Gyno and lactation are all I care about. I've been recommended just Msten alone and some say to just go with 1-andro and 4-andro since my body goals been introduced to the Andros before. If you could.... could you please lay it out like the following??

Main Cycle Supps:
Etc, etc.

ON CYCLE support:
_________

PCT:
_________

Etc etc etc!! I REALLY appreiciate it. Like I said, I want NOTICEABLE size and gain, maintain my vascularity, and minimize any and all possibility of gunk or lactation risk. Money isn't a factor to me so please list anything you fee would be beneficial for me on this cycle. Also, in a time frame (like 1st week expect this, 2nd week expect this, etc.) what can I expect results to start looking like? What can I expect to feel like such as confidence boost, anger boost, etc? Will the gains be significant enough to have my gf's eyes widen open and grab my arms all day? I'm excited to know. thank you so much bro
Bro do your own research I'm not gonna do all the work and lay out you whole cycle for you. Come back with a what you think might want to do and then we will make some tweak and help you out also what are you stats and age?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
People pay a **** load of money for a detailed and thorough breakdown of their cycle planning and prep. You've got to do 90% of the work and due diligence is key. Also think of this forum like spell check... you still have to write the dang paper but we will offer insight on corrections etc..

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What is the fastest acting PH you have taken and how quickly did it kick in, if you know its half life that would be good to know as well.
M1T.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Brandon_

Brandon_

Awards
Hell yeah thanks man, you're right. I couldn't ask for someone to just lay my **** out I apologize. So please everyone comment on my cycle run with your opinions, "spell check" if you will and let me know what you think....

Cycle:

4 weeks of Msten: 8/12/20/30
(Msten incorporated into last 4 weeks of Epiandro)
8 weeks epiandro: 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Oncycle supports:

TUDCA: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Joint XT: as bottle describes
Ar1macare pro: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Kings Blood: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hey. So I will ask here.

What to do about the crippling post injection pain from Test E in my quads.

I could try to pin ventrogluteal of course but I think even a third of that pain in the ass would cripple me even more.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey. So I will ask here.

I could try to pin ventrogluteal of course but I think even a third of that pain in the ass would cripple me even more.
I stopped pinning my quads. Lol. Glutes and delts for me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey. So I will ask here.

If you get significant pip using ventroglute, youve not pinned ventroglute. Id highly recommend adding it to your rotation.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning my second cycle, ran Primeval Labs 1-andro last year, I wanted to try Halodrol for a recomp/dry gain cycle in a few months, my question is should I run it solo or with a base? I was thinking I'd run it with 1Andro plus joint support since they're both dry compounds, but I've also seen info stating I should run compounds individually before stacking. I have my support supps waiting on serm to come in, cycle is still months away just want to get all my info and supps in order first. Thanks in advance.

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
Would it make sense to do a PCT and see where your levels are at for a few months before hoping on another cycle?

I understand most chose the b/c option however PCT is good to do once or twice a year correct?

Also, does this forum have a section where we can post blood work and get tips?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Would it make sense to do a PCT and see where your levels are at for a few months before hoping on another cycle?

I understand most chose the b/c option however PCT is good to do once or twice a year correct?

Also, does this forum have a section where we can post blood work and get tips?
If you're not blasting and cruising, do a full PCT after every cycle of suppressive compounds. You can then choose to wait a specific amount of time before starting another cycle, or let bloodwork decide your starting date.

sunfood

Awards
Hi , I am currently running a LGD/Epi-andro cycle. 7mg LGD/200mg Epiandro every day.

My question is about the Epi-andro. I have 2 bottles from different brands, one is 100mg and the other one is 250mg. I want to up the dosage to 350mg per day. (I know it's low for most of you here, but for some reason my body reacted pretty well even on 200mg/day) Should I take the 250mg or 100mg dose in the morning or evening, would there be a difference?

Also, I workout fasted first thing in the morning. I have heard that Epi-andro is better absorbed with fat. (Although I've also heard some people prefer to take epi on empty stomach, which is what I am doing currently.) Would a teaspoon of olive oil help for my first dose of Epi-andro that is taken before workout in the morning?

Thank you!

Mikelopez

Awards
Pct advise

100mg trestolone 8 week 50 mg oral preworkout and 25 mg transdermal morning and afternoon

Lgd 8mg split morning and afternoon 6 weeks

Rad140 30 mg split morning and afternoon for 2 weeks (all I have left)

Sr9009 25 mg split morning and afternoon. Maybe 3 (All I have left) read low bioavailability but have it anyways

Have exemestane when sides show And arimstane. Already have everything and on cycle support. Need any recommendation for pct.

Ace68440

Awards
The only M1T I've found is said to be a steroid and not even with a prohormone shop. Why would this be?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Msten
MENT
DBol
I felt immediately