Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

TomS93

Awards
Thinking of taking LGD by OL, would OL Super PCT and MAN Nolvadren xt be sufficient for PCT?
Thanks for your help.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking of taking LGD by OL, would OL Super PCT and MAN Nolvadren xt be sufficient for PCT?
Thanks for your help.
Maybe, maybe not. Depends how quickly and thoroughly you want to recover, and how risque you are prepared to be. Without bloods, its a guess.

1) pharma clomid: pretty high guarantee your hpta will bounce back quickly and dramatically with this

2) RC clomid: quality could be iffy. But see (1) if its dosed reasonably accurately

3) OTC: typically more expensive. More of a gamble as your natural capacity to rebound homeostasis is the main driving factor. Could be quick, could be slow, could be back to baseline, could be lower.

ducho15

Awards
**** i am so hyped for dymeth cycle i have 1,8grams of that shiat it will be much fun i need to loose this ****ing fat faaaast so i can start this time i want to start with abs so i will be able to continue bulk during pct :3 **** hold me back guys or i will be stupid and i will run 2 cycles this year :D:D:D:D::D

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How do you deal with pct sadness, depression.....
Taking all my stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How do you deal with pct sadness, depression.....
Taking all my stuff.
Remind yourself that it's all in your head. It's temporary and you will be feeling better in no time.

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
How many people actually stick to their injection protocol?

I keep having times where I inject e4d and sometimes e5d

Ace68440

Awards
Ment for six weeks with epistane. Any suggestions on dose to get the most out of it? Also on cycle and post cycle. Can I get away with not using clomid or nolva? Should I throw something else into the mix? Also I'll be eating for sure but I'm not sure I'm going to gorge myself. I lift 5 days a week regularly. Chest tri shoulder then legs back bicep yeah I don't hit abs real hard just when I do kinda thing. Not sure what else to say.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Ment for six weeks with epistane. Any suggestions on dose to get the most out of it? Also on cycle and post cycle. Can I get away with not using clomid or nolva? Should I throw something else into the mix? Also I'll be eating for sure but I'm not sure I'm going to gorge myself. I lift 5 days a week regularly. Chest tri shoulder then legs back bicep yeah I don't hit abs real hard just when I do kinda thing. Not sure what else to say.
Are you asking if you can run Ment and epistane without using a serm pct ?

Mastiff71

Awards
This is happening! Lol.
Background: 46yo, 5'10 235lbs. Been on TRT for almost 3yrs now at 280mg/week of test cyp(Im a hypermetabolizer) with a 40ng midweek kicker depending on how I feel. 500i.u. Hcg/week and Adex as I need it. Last week I started extra sub-q doses to bring me to 500mg/week of test cyp. 280mg on monday, another 120mg on Wed and the remaining 100mg on Fri.
I'm going to be taking it up a notch starting this week when my Predator order arrives today. All OL products. Cardar1ne, Ostar1ne and MassGH(LGD + MK-677) looking to recomp. Im good with dosing protocols for the Cardar1ne and Osta, but the question is on the MassGH. I'm thinking it would be best to take both caps before bed to minimize the potential lethargy and crazy hunger sides so I can keep my nutrition on track and get good recovery. Thoughts? Any input is welcome. I know my bloods because Im always getting them done and my doc knows all of this and he said I'm clear to start it. Obviously no PCT is needed.
For training, I do a modified 5x5 on a 4 day split instead of 3. Usually do 30 mins of cardio PWO and most nights take a 30-45 minute walk with my wife in the evenings. Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:

Bigrob1

Awards
Azinol 3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol anyone heard of it

Bigrob1

Awards
Azinol 3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol anyone heard of it

whriley

Awards
Thinking of test e at 500 mg per week 10-12 weeks
First timer
Looking for safest place to buy online for quality

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thinking of test e at 500 mg per week 10-12 weeks
First timer
Looking for safest place to buy online for quality
Not gonna find it here, this isn't a steroid source forum and we can't tell you where to buy illegal drugs.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Norwegian top cross-country skier Therese Johaug was caught for doping last year.
She had used the lipbalm,"Trofodermin" for sore lips and it's contains 5mg/gram Clostebol Acetate.
Is it possible to get caught with that small amount you get when you apply a lipbalm on your lips?

controller

controller

Awards
Ok hopefully I'm posting in the correct place this time. I'm 28, 5'11" 200lbs. Typically high intensity training is what I do, super sets, drop sets, sprints, swim, MMA training etc. I'm looking to go anabolic supplementation for the first time. Maybe I don't NEED it but I feel I would benefit from the overall experience. My diet is close to what I believe is flawless, high protein, high good fat, moderate carbs, low sugar (except fruit) I'm leaning towards 300-600mg test per week for 12 weeks. Maybe
Var at the end.. I'm worried about my natural test never bouncing back. Any info, any tips? Please help the newbie. I apologize for my ignorance

controller

controller

Awards
That helps a lot actually. I appreciate the simple yet helpful advice. What type of test would you recommend?

Dholmes90

Awards
So apparently I may have found a source through a gym buddy in my local gym I train at. We talked about my goals for next year and what kind of cycle I want to run for my upcoming winter bulk, which as of right now I have it set for January. Looking to add 15-20lbs.

I originally was going to run 4 andro and either 1 andro or halodrol with it. But after thinking about it some more and doing further research, I honestly feel I would get better gains running a 12 week cycle of test enanthate instead. Needles don't bother me. Thinking about running 500mg weekly.

Not sure yet if I will include this in the test cycle as I'm still doing my research on this stuff for the next few months before I run anything, but the source also has halodrol and dmz and said I could also choose to run either one of them along with test to make it an even better cycle. This will be my first cycle too.

My question is - would a Test/dmz or halo cycle be considered excessive for a first timer? or should I just stick with a test only cycle and not overcomplicate anything. What do you guys think?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Norwegian top cross-country skier Therese Johaug was caught for doping last year.
She had used the lipbalm,"Trofodermin" for sore lips and it's contains 5mg/gram Clostebol Acetate.
Is it possible to get caught with that small amount you get when you apply a lipbalm on your lips?
To answer your question, yes it is.

It's interesting as there are two typos of this brand cream, one that contains the corticosteroid "clobetasol" and the other that contains the aas "clostebol" aka 4-chloro-testosterone.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I know the answers are on the board somewhere (so please forgive me for asking) but damned if I can find them.

What would be the minimum effective dosage of epiandro to use as a base? And does that differ substantially depending on factors like body weight and/or what you're taking it with?

Considering epiandro for next for time. I'm not someone who suffers easily from lethargy (being an insomniac gives you a different outlook on tiredness) but want to minimise it as much as possible.
For reasons, epiandro looks like a solid option for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know the answers are on the board somewhere (so please forgive me for asking) but damned if I can find them.

What would be the minimum effective dosage of epiandro to use as a base? And does that differ substantially depending on factors like body weight and/or what you're taking it with?

Considering epiandro for next for time. I'm not someone who suffers easily from lethargy (being an insomniac gives you a different outlook on tiredness) but want to minimise it as much as possible.
For reasons, epiandro looks like a solid option for me.
I think 500mg/day should be the lowest dose you should go. Personally, I liked it a lot at 1000mg.
I was stacking it with MK 677 at the end of an AAS cycle and breaking PRs like it was still the beginning of my cycle and like I was on dbol, but without the extreme bloating.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1g is my sweet spot with it, running it now in fact!

Dholmes90

Awards
Yea I thought so too. It's easy to get tempted into wanting to try out multiple compounds at once, but slow and steady wins the race, especially in this case. I'll have everything ready to go along with a solid training and diet plan and it's those two things that make the biggest difference when you really stop and think about it.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds expensive. But I'm ok with that - all of this stuff is really.
Yeah it is but I got a couple bottles In a sale! I'm pretty sure Olympus have a 50% sale on right now! LABOUR50 or something is the code I'll check quick

Eight

Eight

Awards
Damn, that is one tempting deal! And even the international delivery is very reasonable.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I'm too weak... Could not resist when confronted with such a deal. I had to order.

God help me, on so many levels, if the missus ever finds out. Hahaha.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
I need advice. So ive had a painful case of knee tendonitis for at least 8 months now. Just finished my first cycle which was originally meant to fix my leg while reaping the benefits of the anabolics. I Took mk-2866, mk-677,s4,gw, and later added dmz, and 17-pro andro. Didn't help my injury at all. Day one of my pct (boom) its fixed. I believe its the estrogen helping the inflammation. I took my ai to test it and my leg started hurting. Now ive completely stopped any estrogen blocker. My leg is feeling great. I'm on day 3 of my pct and I haven't experienced any side effect of high estrogen except a little water retention. Can I let my estrogen be high and not take any estrogen blockers?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Lgd 3033
Anybody can tell me where this stands in relation to 4033? Thanks

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Got a question. Im taking olympus labs tr3st, centurion labz war demonz, and warrior labz dmz. Im hoping this is a cycle that will kick some serious butt but need some opinions. Ive never tried tr3st or 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol brfore but have multipme cycles with dmz and msten and andros

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a question. Im taking olympus labs tr3st, centurion labz war demonz, and warrior labz dmz. Im hoping this is a cycle that will kick some serious butt but need some opinions. Ive never tried tr3st or 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol brfore but have multipme cycles with dmz and msten and andros
What was your question?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Duuuude.....got any reccomendations about 3033 as opposed to 4033?
Not much feedback out there on the 3033 so far. Have you looked into s23 yet? Supposed to be the tits for sarms