Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Ace68440

Awards
Would M1T be alright to stack with say 4 andro at 300mg a day then? I'm just researching and get my second PH cycle figured out months in advance. I kinda screwed the pooch on a 1 and 4 andro stack by following the directions on the bottle so there wasn't much for gainz. Strength yeah and a few pounds that I lost during the last week. Getting dosage and stacking figured this is why I post some of the questions.

Ace68440

Awards
A question for all experienced PH users past and mainly present please
What is the fastest acting PH you have taken and how quickly did it kick in, if you know its half life that would be good to know as well.
I've taken 1 and 4 andro and to be honest I didn't like them to well and they take abit to even kick in. 1 and 4 glory from Sparta nutrition.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Would M1T be alright to stack with say 4 andro at 300mg a day then? I'm just researching and get my second PH cycle figured out months in advance. I kinda screwed the pooch on a 1 and 4 andro stack by following the directions on the bottle so there wasn't much for gainz. Strength yeah and a few pounds that I lost during the last week. Getting dosage and stacking figured this is why I post some of the questions.
The andros to M1T is a big jump. Why not something like Halodrol or Epistane instead? Or even better, something like 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I take an AI (e.g. Anastrozole) whilst taking nolva, clomid or BLR rebirth? I've been given conflicting advice so far

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ran LGD-4033 for ten weeks with ar1macare pro and hydrapharm alchemy

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran LGD-4033 for ten weeks with ar1macare pro and hydrapharm alchemy
Meh I wouldnt bother. Dont go fubar with the clomid and you should be fine (25-25-12.5-etc). If youve got any hydrapharm left you could always continue that into PCT and taper off before you finish.

Why are people saying to use a pharma AI? Id personally have one available all the time (exemestane > adex) but generally speaking, going by your cycle, I dont think you need to use one blindly.

Bigrob1

Awards
What's the best pct for running dmz alone no test base and what can I take for lethargy during the cycle

Bigrob1

Awards
I was gonna do a month cycle at 20/20/30/30 this is the 1st time on dmz the only other prohoromone I've taken was methyldirizinol and I liked the results thanks

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First cycle... 500mg test. How much arimidex should I run? .25mg EOD? Do I still use an AI during the time between last pin and PCT(that 2 week period). And do I start an AI right when I take the first pin or wait a few weeks?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can start with 0.25mg adex EOD, and bump up to 0.5mg if needed.

I start adex around a week before first pin, let it start working and Get in the system.

Also I run hcg from first test pin to last so I like to have my E under control right from the get go.

Continue to run the adex in the 2 week gap between last pin and pct.

No need to run it during pct as I believe adex and nolva at same time interfere with each other negatively.

As far as after pct, I normally run a test booster like Olympus labs super pct to boost natty test but also control estrogen, prolactin and cortisol.
Awesome thank you! HCG is not needed for a first test only cycle correct? Should I cycle for 10 or 12 weeks?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
image1.JPG

Do you think Im close to my natty limit? Been lifting for 7 years with 3 of that being pretty much perfect with diet/training.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how similar the prolactin side effects of Mk 677 compared to HGH is?

I'm sure it varies but anyone tried both?

Used MK 677 a year ago, 20 mg for 4 weeks along side a test booster with anti E and P properties. No issues. Nice pumps but with some water retention too.

2 weeks after that cycle jumped on it again with no testbooster, after 2 weeks on at 20 mg got gyno flair up with small painful lump, stopped cycle and bump pretty much went away / got smaller after a while.

Jumped on it again more recently at half the dose 10mg, alongside test booster for the anti E and P benefits, got bloat and a flair up after just half a dose on first day.

I don't know if that's a dodgy batch of MK 677 or whether I would need to something stronger like caber alongside it to prevent those side effects.

I don't particularly want to right off using a GH based compound for the future, so for those with knowledge in this area, would you say HGH has a similar effect or a much better option altogether. I've read mixed reviews.
Mk677 hurt my libido.
Inhibit p helped alot.
Not sure about HGH but peptides hurt my sex drive also.
I've been running cjc no DAC for 6 months, usually stacked with a ghrp.
Prami works killer but is a bitch dialing in.
Caber is a life saver.
So that's about the only prolactin side I got from mk677
I don't take it anymore I just run peptides.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how similar the prolactin side effects of Mk 677 compared to HGH is?

Used MK 677 a year ago, 20 mg for 4 weeks along side a test booster with anti E and P properties. No issues. Nice pumps but with some water retention too.

2 weeks after that cycle jumped on it again with no testbooster, after 2 weeks on at 20 mg got gyno flair up with small painful lump, stopped cycle and bump pretty much went away / got smaller after a while.

Jumped on it again more recently at half the dose 10mg, alongside test booster for the anti E and P benefits, got bloat and a flair up after just half a dose on first day.

I don't know if that's a dodgy batch of MK 677 or whether I would need to something stronger like caber alongside it to prevent those side effects.

I don't particularly want to right off using a GH based compound for the future, so for those with knowledge in this area, would you say HGH has a similar effect or a much better option altogether. I've read mixed reviews.
Oh yes HGH would yield the best results
Peptide stacks would be second.
Mk677 somewhere below the two above.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Most likely you need actual prolactin control.
Unless I read wrong you were counting on a test booster to help with possible estro and prolactin issues.
Mk677 shouldn't have an effect on Estrogen.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, i am going to start a test and tren cycle at
150mg/week Test P
300mg/week Tren Ace
i have ar1macare pro but it would only last for 4 weeks(im running for 8 weeks)
can i use half of the serving of ar1macare pro since my test dosage is just TRT?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man, i am going to start a test and tren cycle at
150mg/week Test P
300mg/week Tren Ace
i have ar1macare pro but it would only last for 4 weeks(im running for 8 weeks)
can i use half of the serving of ar1macare pro since my test dosage is just TRT?
Thatll be fine man. Youll be getting plenty of veges and good fats due to keto, yeah? If you get significant tren sides, theyll tend to be beyond the scope of an OTC supp to eliminate. Keep a close eye on BP, and use your AI to control e2.

If you get trouble on this cycle, it wont be because you half-dosed arimacare.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thatll be fine man. Youll be getting plenty of veges and good fats due to keto, yeah? If you get significant tren sides, theyll tend to be beyond the scope of an OTC supp to eliminate. Keep a close eye on BP.
Oh hey man, dude ur everywhere haha.
U really think i can get away with half a serving of ar1macare pro for 8 weeks on the doses i just said? I am kind of scared since im at 14-15% body fat, i know its not that high but i have heard it is still kind of prone.

P.S im not eating a lot of veges :p

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh hey man, dude ur everywhere haha.
U really think i can get away with half a serving of ar1macare pro for 8 weeks on the doses i just said? I am kind of scared since im at 14-15% body fat, i know its not that high but i have heard it is still kind of prone.

P.S im not eating a lot of veges :p
Prone to what?

What exactly is concerning you here?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prone to what?

What exactly is concerning you here?
Prone to estrogen levels rising, and maybe prolactin.
I am trying to lose as much water and fat to get shredded and i dont want estrogen to increase.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prone to estrogen levels rising, and maybe prolactin.
I am trying to lose as much water and fat to get shredded and i dont want estrogen to increase.
Well youll be controlling (not tanking!) e2 during the cycle with a pharma AI, right? You could run 600mg vit b6 (pyridoxine) as well, but if youre really worried about prolactin have some prami or caber in your cabinet too.

But like I said, tren is some powerful stuff, and I highly doubt half-dosing arimacare pro will make or break sides.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well youll be controlling (not tanking!) e2 during the cycle with a pharma AI, right? You could run 600mg vit b6 (pyridoxine) as well, but if youre really worried about prolactin have some prami or caber in your cabinet too.

But like I said, tren is some powerful stuff, and I highly doubt half-dosing arimacare pro will make or break sides.
So i should use full serving of ar1macare for half the cycle and adex with caber for the other half?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i should use full serving of ar1macare for half the cycle and adex with caber for the other half?
Bro Im feeling all kinds of uneasy about this.

Youre only what, 20? Its clear youre ignoring advice to put AAS on the backburner. Well, people ignore STOP signs when driving so at least your actions are only a risk to yourself.

You really, really need to do some more basic research on fundamentals. At least start with a test only cycle. Tren as a first, and at 20yo...nuts.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I would never personally do a cycle without hcg.

Hcg should specially be used on test cycle even if it is just test. Makes a big difference in recovery. 500 iu a week is a good dose.

But all of this is based on you having already put in the hard work to build your foundation in regards to diet and training and built muscle to begin with.

If you're in your early 20's, as in under 26 then I would say forget about it and use your natural test and leave the cycle for later.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to do a cycle unless they've put in the ground work, already trained for good few years, researched roids and pct thoroughly and ideally 30 years of age plus. Some will argue about the age but each to their own.
Sorry but HCG is not necessarily essential to a cycle.

Toff

Awards
  • Established

my experience too. I bloat up like a puffer and want to sleep all day

not the best mood to get you in the gym i must admit.

thats why its in my drawer for months, i pulse it then regret it

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Something I've never understood is why people complain about the price of var? People are willing to spend hundreds on a PH cycle but then gear users seem to think you'll go bankrupt if you want a decent cycle of var (100mg/d). I could easily get 100 50mg tabs cheaper than a 1, 4 cycle and for sure get better results.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something I've never understood is why people complain about the price of var? People are willing to spend hundreds on a PH cycle but then gear users seem to think you'll go bankrupt if you want a decent cycle of var (100mg/d). I could easily get 100 50mg tabs cheaper than a 1, 4 cycle and for sure get better results.
Definitely cheaper.
But results depends on alot of stuff
1 andro strength gains are superior to VAR

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Definitely cheaper.
But results depends on alot of stuff
1 andro strength gains are superior to VAR
You think so? I was doing 3ml a day of nano1T (375mg) didn't really get much but serious muscle hardness and pumps off it. Epistane was better strength gains at 40mg a day

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You think so? I was doing 3ml a day of nano1T (375mg) didn't really get much but serious muscle hardness and pumps off it. Epistane was better strength gains at 40mg a day
I've heard from someone whose opinion I trust that Nano 1T is pretty much bunk. He had used 1-test cyp before, so he knew what to expect. 1-testosterone is a legit steroid. I would take the injectable over 1-andro any day, but 1-andro dosed pretty high certainly would do more than give hardness and pumps.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've heard from someone whose opinion I trust that Nano 1T is pretty much bunk. He had used 1-test cyp before, so he knew what to expect. 1-testosterone is a legit steroid. I would take the injectable over 1-andro any day, but 1-andro dosed pretty high certainly would do more than give hardness and pumps.
I came to that conclusion myself haha I will be running 1-test cyp in the future but I still doubt 1 andro would be better than var unless run at higher doses making it EVEN less economical.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try the injectable.
I will most likely next run.
I heard it's very painful.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came to that conclusion myself haha I will be running 1-test cyp in the future but I still doubt 1 andro would be better than var unless run at higher doses making it EVEN less economical.
It maybe it just works good for me.
And I'm just referring to strength.
I can't wait to run 1 test cyp.
Guarantee 1 andro produces better strength gain.
It's a kick ass legal PH.
I know var has a huge fan base, but more aesthetically pleasing.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also
I think the transdermal is available.
I'll shoot when I try it. But extreme pip really lessens the enjoyment of a cycle.
I know alot of guys just suck it up, but feeling good is very important to me.
When the lump in my legs start ****ing with my lifts I get pissed.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Also
I think the transdermal is available.
I'll shoot when I try it. But extreme pip really lessens the enjoyment of a cycle.
I know alot of guys just suck it up, but feeling good is very important to me.
When the lump in my legs start ****ing with my lifts I get pissed.
1tc would be all glute injections for me.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
and most Var is bunk

yet to see any real stuff

I was going to 'Var for life as a one up from test boosters but when the bunk came through the door and i balooned it was clearly watered down epi/winny

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
If you shop around for a reliable lab with a good rep and people who have run it, it's not hard to find. Don't just buy anything you see but you can say that about anything. Might just be easier to get here in the UK too

ducho15

Awards
hey man if you know save me some time what is best PH to try except epistane, 1andro, dimethazine, halodrol what would be best to run next i can get every one but also i dont like aromatising or prolactin PHs so what would be best next considering those was great and i dont know if i feel like risking it with superdrol or m1t and so on any advice ?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
hey man if you know save me some time what is best PH to try except epistane, 1andro, dimethazine, halodrol what would be best to run next i can get every one but also i dont like aromatising or prolactin PHs so what would be best next considering those was great and i dont know if i feel like risking it with superdrol or m1t and so on any advice ?
Idk you hit my fav 4... sd, dmz, halo, and epistane lol..

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How much NAC to take daily in pct from a long lgd/andro run?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Once I'm healed up from my recent injury (appendix) and once I've regained my strength I'll be running my first inject cycle.
I've already decided I'll be running 500mg Test E or C a week injecting on Monday and Thursday.
My question is, some say I should run it for 10 weeks, some say 12.. also, I've considered a kicker as I have 3 week worth of MDrol sitting in my cabinet. If I utilize a kicker should I start my AI day 1? Also, should I then utilize Tudca on cycle to help with the toxicity of the MDrol?
My pct will be 20/20/10/10/5 Nolva along with a natty pct product like Super PCT