ArA stack/questions.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition first patented the ingredient and brought it to the sports nutrition market a full ten years ago, and has been selling it very successfully ever since.

Arachidonic Acid is fundamental to muscle growth, it's a key regulator in protein synthesis. Being a macro nutrient, it is like saying I hope protein delivers and lives up to the hype... this isnt a wonder herb scam product like much of the market is filled with, it's an essential nutrient required for muscle growth.
Oh, I wasn't implying anything. Just excited to bust my llateau and more. I did do some research and noticed Molecular Nutrition actually had studies on ArA. I will definitely support you guys in he future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I wasn't implying anything. Just excited to bust my llateau and more. I did do some research and noticed Molecular Nutrition actually had studies on ArA. I will definitely support you guys in he future.
Thank you sir! I didn't meant to sound defensive, just saying that customers (myself included) are typically very skeptical of any supplement with big claims. I certainly dont blame the consumers, I blame this on the countless herbal anabolics and other hype job supplements that never deliver. ArA however is an essential building block to the anabolic process.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've read a little about ara can reduce LDL and raise HDL. Hoping that's the case here. Another benefit for me.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
And you're loving it like I knew you would =)
Spaniard ... I've should of listen to you awhile ago. You always give great advice on your products. This is my second time using SNS supplements. Ive used your agamatine and tried others but I definitely feel your brand has been so much more superior in quality. I think Ara and mission are gonna be very good partners in my gym;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard ... I've should of listen to you awhile ago. You always give great advice on your products. This is my second time using SNS supplements. Ive used your agamatine and tried others but I definitely feel your brand has been so much more superior in quality. I think Ara and mission are gonna be very good partners in my gym;)
Glad to have another Arachidonic Acid fan!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition first patented the ingredient and brought it to the sports nutrition market a full ten years ago, and has been selling it very successfully ever since.

Arachidonic Acid is fundamental to muscle growth, it's a key regulator in protein synthesis. Being a macro nutrient, it is like saying I hope protein delivers and lives up to the hype... this isnt a wonder herb scam product like much of the market is filled with, it's an essential nutrient required for muscle growth.
One of the few supplements on the market that actually gives the results as advertised.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA and ALCAR just came in. Can't wait to start lean bulking this Monday!

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You will enjoy your run! If you need any advice/help on dosing feel free to PM me or ask here.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Nice I'm running X-gels with Compete and Hemavol right now. I like the GMS + Agmatine + Cit-Mal + Carnitine with ARA. The only negative about ARA for me is my elbow tendonitis tends to flare up, so I use Joint Help and Joint Force and I lower the weight and increase reps to help cope with the added elbow discomfort.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice I'm running X-gels with Compete and Hemavol right now. I like the GMS + Agmatine + Cit-Mal + Carnitine with ARA. The only negative about ARA for me is my elbow tendonitis tends to flare up, so I use Joint Help and Joint Force and I lower the weight and increase reps to help cope with the added elbow discomfort.
I hope you're dosing them 4+hours away from ArA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't dosing ara and gms before a leg workout be counter productive because of the pumps?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dang, if I wasn't cutting..I would try this product..

But will in the near future...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
ArA is very effective during a cut.
Oh really? Bro, you're gonna make me want to make another purchase! LOL!!!

Wife would kill me if she found out how much I spent this week...LOL!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Reactions: mw1
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so, thoughts?
I ran 2 grams. But a lot of people say 1.5 is where it's at.

My next go I'll start at 1 and move my way up to see what I notice.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2 grams. But a lot of people say 1.5 is where it's at.

My next go I'll start at 1 and move my way up to see what I notice.
I stick with 1.5g and it works well. I'm going to bump it up to two grams and see if I notice anything significant.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to workout today.

1.5g ArA
2g ALCAR
1 scoop Hemavol
1 scoop Xtend

all 45 min before workout. Continued where I left off after deloading. Insane pumps, good endurance, but we will see how sore I am tomorrow.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just as an fyi, even if you dont get sore it doesn't mean the product wont work. I for one, and I'm pretty sure a few others have said so too, dont really get any additional soreness from the ArA. It isn't necessarily a must.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It feels like it works based on how long I was able to workout without crapping out first, and the pumps. I am coming off a deload so only time will tell. Hoping for new PRs soon

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, now I'm really intrigued. In what way were you blown away?
Around week 3 it started fully kicking in. I could notice a difference in the mirror day by day. I looked much bigger, fuller, and harder. Strength shot through the roof.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Around week 3 it started fully kicking in. I could notice a difference in the mirror day by day. I looked much bigger, fuller, and harder. Strength shot through the roof.
That's awesome my man. Definitely thinking about trying this some time next year.

capo180

Awards
  • Established
I'm going into week 5 right now been at 1 g ArA, 1 g ALCAR and 3 g GMS preworkout 4 times a week.. This stack works, look and feel fuller. Pretty good strength gains as well. Probably staying at 1 g for the next couple weeks then finishing off with 1.5 grams for a couple weeks to see if there's a difference.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1.5g ArA
2g ALCAR
1 scoop Hemavol
1 scoop Xtend

all 45 min before workout. Continued where I left off after deloading. Insane pumps, good endurance, but we will see how sore I am tomorrow.
Probably the best pre workout stack you can make.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression ArA should be ran for fifty days, everyday, not just workout days. So, my question is should it just be ran for fifty workout days or fifty consecutive days (including those I do not train)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression ArA should be ran for fifty days, everyday, not just workout days. So, my question is should it just be ran for fifty workout days or fifty consecutive days (including those I do not train)?
50 workout days. If you train 3 times a week, dosing one off day wouldn't hurt.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run on workout day. The "50 day" cycle just evolved over time due to the bottle cap counts

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
How would ARA+Alphamine+OG Erase+TTA-500+DAA be fore a nice 8 week recomp? Im planning this for next spring and am debating the idea of adding ARA to it. I already have the rest of the stuff, but am thinking about adding it but at the same time Im afraid it might be overkill. Any thoughts?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would ARA+Alphamine+OG Erase+TTA-500+DAA be fore a nice 8 week recomp? Im planning this for next spring and am debating the idea of adding ARA to it. I already have the rest of the stuff, but am thinking about adding it but at the same time Im afraid it might be overkill. Any thoughts?
Looks good. Only thing you have to worry about is your joints with ArA + Erase + TTA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was because the studies on Ara were all 50 days?
This is indeed why Bill/MN chose to list 50 days as the recommended cycle length. One of the first safety studies that was often referenced in ArA getting FDA GRAS (generally recommended as safe) approval was 50 days.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Save the TTA for a later date

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

1.5g ArA
2g ALCAR
1 scoop Hemavol
1 scoop Xtend

I'm doing a stack similar to yours, I was wondering if you run caffeine with it?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. I can't handle caffeine wih strength/max effort training. My heart races when I take even 100mg

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just dosed my ARA pre workout like some others suggested, and I still took 4grams of fishoil a day, took my fishoil first thing in the morning and right before bed, which kept me from having it within 5 hours of my ARA at any given time, and I definitely reaped the benefits of the ARA. I just wish the head aches werent so bad...it got to be too much for me to handle

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just dosed my ARA pre workout like some others suggested, and I still took 4grams of fishoil a day, took my fishoil first thing in the morning and right before bed, which kept me from having it within 5 hours of my ARA at any given time, and I definitely reaped the benefits of the ARA. I just wish the head aches werent so bad...it got to be too much for me to handle
Headaches from ArA??? First ive heard of that. I dont really see why it'd cause headaches. Not calling you a liar, just not seeing why there'd be a connection.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Headaches from ArA??? First ive heard of that. I dont really see why it'd cause headaches. Not calling you a liar, just not seeing why there'd be a connection.
Edit: Hold on while I retype.

There is a connection because ArA converts to Prostaglandins in the body. There are several studies which show no increase in headaches in normotensive patients due to increase PGF2-a (the one ArA is most known for increasing) but several that show increase in headaches where an increase in prostaglandin E2 is seen. If my reading skills are any good then this is my understanding of the process.

Ara intake --> PGh2---> (some other stuff happens) --> PGE2 (can cause headaches)

Biochem is not my forte so i'm not too sure on how relevant the data is, but anecdotally, headaches are a common side effect, but one that seems to decrease as the duration of the run lengthens.

Many supplements have unwelcome side effects (Forskolin and increased bowel movements as one example) but these generally are reported to subside. If headaches do seem to come on and you cannot tolerate them; I recommend lowering the dose and assessing from there, then increasing dose slowly.