ArA stack/questions.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA inhibits PLA2 which is necessary to cleave ArA and allow the anabolic signaling cascade to commence, so it would be detrimental if muscle gain is the goal
Holy ****.If only i had this info earlier.But if main goal is fat loss or inhibiting fat gain on a bulk the combo should be ok?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is this why aspirin is recommended - to prevent or alleviate the headaches?
Aspirin is suggested to get as much Ara to where we want it rather than form platelet aggregation. It won't do much for the headaches

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Holy ****.If only i had this info earlier.But if main goal is fat loss or inhibiting fat gain on a bulk the combo should be ok?
I suppose, though ArA isn't particularly useful for losing fat directly

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wondering, while running this stack:

ArA
ALCAR
Hemavol
Forskolin 95

is it okay to add MN Lipid and Liver Stabil? I bought them both a week ago cause of a stack sale and figured it would be good for overall health. Or should I just wait until ArA is finished?
Both Lipid and Liver can be taken with ArA if you wish.

Space your dosages out though for maximal results, say you lift at night, take your Lipid and Liver with breakfast and your XF preWO.

Support supps certainly arent necessary while on ArA though... I like using Lipid much of the year but I save Liver for when using methylated anabolics.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the stack mainly for lipid stabil, but I figure I would do a full support run with Liver Stabil because I take a lot of supps anyway.

I do intermittent fasting style training, so I take everything pre-wo in morning, and plan to take support supps at night. I had to drop my multivitamin since it has glucomasine too, so I figure I can get some vitamins from these supps too

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the stack mainly for lipid stabil, but I figure I would do a full support run with Liver Stabil because I take a lot of supps anyway.

I do intermittent fasting style training, so I take everything pre-wo in morning, and plan to take support supps at night. I had to drop my multivitamin since it has glucomasine too, so I figure I can get some vitamins from these supps too
Excellent, sounds like a great plan.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to revisit this thread with one last question: The typical cycle recommended was dosing for 50 days nonstop (even on non-workout days). Then, people recommended dosing it only on workout days, but since I only workout 3 times a week, I've been "mega" dosing it (i started with 1.5g, and now im at 1.75g). I am doing this because I figure I'll be deloading around Week 8, and I don't know how I feel if I'm "wasting" ArA on a deload week. By the end of the run for my pills, it'll be a total of 24 workouts. Would it be worthwhile to just get 2 more bottles and go for the full 50 workout days?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I believe 50 workout days would be the best.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to revisit this thread with one last question: The typical cycle recommended was dosing for 50 days nonstop (even on non-workout days). Then, people recommended dosing it only on workout days, but since I only workout 3 times a week, I've been "mega" dosing it (i started with 1.5g, and now im at 1.75g). I am doing this because I figure I'll be deloading around Week 8, and I don't know how I feel if I'm "wasting" ArA on a deload week. By the end of the run for my pills, it'll be a total of 24 workouts. Would it be worthwhile to just get 2 more bottles and go for the full 50 workout days?
Absolutely it would.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
If we are using XFA instead of OG XF, are the 4/6 caps for 1/1.5g recommendations still valid?

Also, if we are only training 2 times a week (law school/work), is the workout days only still recommended, or should taking some form of maintenance/loading dose?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If we are using XFA instead of OG XF, are the 4/6 caps for 1/1.5g recommendations still valid? Also, if we are only training 2 times a week (law school/work), is the workout days only still recommended, or should taking some form of maintenance/loading dose?
Training 2 times a week, I would potentially dose ArA fasted one additional day.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Will aRa negatively impact eczema. I am interested in using xfactor or xgels but I don't want the eczema to get any worse. Thank you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will aRa negatively impact eczema. I am interested in using xfactor or xgels but I don't want the eczema to get any worse. Thank you.
It certainly could, I believe I've heard of a few cases where it has.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we are using XFA instead of OG XF, are the 4/6 caps for 1/1.5g recommendations still valid?

Also, if we are only training 2 times a week (law school/work), is the workout days only still recommended, or should taking some form of maintenance/loading dose?
Correct on the XF/XFA dosing. However, with only training two times a week, if you were to only take XF 2x a week you wouldnt see the same gains somebody taking it 5x a week would. I would recommend daily dosing in your case, perhaps 2 a day on non lifting days and 6 a day on lifting days.